Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1419565 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1055465 Jan 6, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because the lie about the spontaneous demonstration that never happened due to a video that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack had already been prepared.
... hmmmmmmmmmm.... I wonder what that means.
lol! Damn! I guess you're advocating the NSA increase their spying options so the government will know in advance!!!
new yawk

Buffalo, NY

#1055466 Jan 6, 2014
If JFK had to overcome being the first Catholic President ...
And Obama the first ( alleged ) Muslim President ... Though the first Black President will be his Historical Legacy, rightfully.
I believe there can be a first Mormon President.
Religious Beliefs in America are changing. And Mormons have a huge base.
And Catholics and Protestant Christians overcame their dilemma and voted Romney.
And as Kennedy never allowed his Religious persuasion to interfere with his Leadership and Governing I don't believe Romney would have either.
I just didn't like too many things about Romney to vote for him.
You're right. Harry Reid is a Mormon.

Hey, we even had a Quaker for a President ... ;-)
And a Movie Star!
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>One result was that Romney lost his bid for the US Presidency as will future Mormon politicians.I like to call it the "my name is elder Brown syndrome." Door knocking/enlisting is a bullsht way to grow a religion and it puts Mormon youth recruiters in the same arena with the JW's and other, too many to mention, money chasing cults.
Male youth recruiters in itself is a bullsht deal__Mormons will be mainstreamed within a generation with faces such as Abby Huntsman on display.

Level 1

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#1055467 Jan 6, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are getting worse.
"A properly installed well seals..."
And if pigs had wings......
You really should try catching up.
Put down the Popular PseudoScience magazine, turn off Oprah and get a real life.
You really are quite uninformed.

When drilling a waterwell, a larger diameter hole is drilled to the rock formations. Casing s installed.

Grout is pumped through the casing until it comes up the outside of the casing.

It is allowed then to set, sealing the well from groundwater contamination. The grout is drilled out & the hole continued into the rock until the desired aquifer is reached & beyond.

By testing your well water periodically, you know that seal is intact.

Now, are you just a little bit better informed??

If you don't think this seals the well, then every oil well is contaminating our groundwater.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1055468 Jan 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the Republican President will clean up the Obama mess the first year.....
Hillary will be drooling in her oatmeal...
lol! And thus far, the 'republican president' is the invisible man.

I bet he has an invisible SSN to match his invisible BC!!!

I love this comedy channel!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1055469 Jan 6, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your diminutive intellect and stature here give you a "short" lifespan.
Is that a threat? Or a promise?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1055470 Jan 6, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
No need for me to warm my own heart, Dood.
Others warm it for me gratis.
lol! Yep! I'm sure you get others to do what you can't!

That's normal...

Level 1

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#1055472 Jan 6, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Except that Obama thinks he doesn't have to follow the same rules as all previous presidents. Obama has on multiple occasions stated that he doesn't like The Constitution and is trying to change it,even after he swore an oath to uphold and obey. Obama has ignored The Constitution or has simply not followed it. The ObamaKare bill did not originate in the House. the House bill was a completely different bill. Someone needs to tell Obama that he does not legislate,he is such an idiot he believes he is a Monarch or Dictator.
Wow, Frank, quite the liar today.

Obama never said he did not like the Constitution.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1055473 Jan 6, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I believe you were referencing the weimar republic and ziimbabwe regarding fiat money.
So.... what's your point here?
You asked how we paid for WWII numbnuts! So there you go!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1055474 Jan 6, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't present any facts. All you do is regurgitate the usual denial party line lie.
If you kept up with events, you'd already be aware of the president of Libya capturing Al Qaeda terrorists and giving Obama (or whoever is in charge) that information. Just to get you started on learning what's been happening:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/libya-pre...
But, let's see just how ignorant you are.
Who in the White House changed the CIA intelligence report to be consistent with the lie Obama spewed for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the US in Benghazi?
Tell us that person's name, please.
how can you say they covered up an AQ attack when you have no evidence at all that it was members of AQ?

see how logic works? first you need a teensy shred of evidence ...just thinking it most likely was an AQ attack is not evidence.. as we are beginnign to find out it very well may not have been

facts are fun!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1055475 Jan 6, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
The only party exploiting Benghazi and Dead Four Americans are Liberals, calling it ‘Phony’ and Hillary famous remarks ‘What Difference Does it Make ‘COLD!!
The only party that's exploiting Benghazi for political gain are reich wing nuts!

St. Croix valley

#1055476 Jan 6, 2014
new yawk wrote:
That's a personal, individual choice.
Some believe Ancient Aliens are their gods.
Some worship Lucifer.( And these people are not the fringe lunatics of Society. They are people of power seated in High Places ).
Some Nature ( Animism Religions - Wiccan and Native American Beliefs )
Some Worship Yeshua.
And so on ...
PS By the very intrinsic nature of "God" - There can only be One. Whomever one chooses Him or Her to be - Or not.
<quoted text>
in fact many cultures have invented multiple gods,so your idea that there can only be one is false...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1055477 Jan 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. The FACT that she was referencing the following post just confirms that ignorant is her "status quo".
FACT: As per the Constitution, all revenue bills must originate in the U.S. House of Representatives. FACT: The executive branch does not legislate.
But, but, but.....that not true according to her. What an idiot.
lol! And I keep trying to figure out what country she's referring to since that information is being kept secret!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1055478 Jan 6, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah/dem/stolen name from others -you always go home to Chicago to roost.
The Chicago fanboy(s)
lol! It's great how your 'facts' only rely on your opinions as substitute son!

St. Croix valley

#1055479 Jan 6, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You very obviously don't have a clue what you're talking about. I don't know how many different frac fluids there are, but they're all toxic except for when fresh water is used. Here's just a little bit from Halliburton on the multiple water-based frac fluids they use.
http://www.halliburton.com/public/projects/pu...
Only rarely is fresh water used as a frac fluid, moron. Anything else is toxic. Fresh water does not mix well with reactive clays.
All systems designed to be "closed loop" can fail, moron. It is the failure case that concerns people, idiot.
Only what is classified as "high volume" is that amount of frac fluid used. Most frac jobs take less then 100,000 gallons, and normally less than 50,000.
I don't know where you get the notion that a "closed loop" is under minimal pressure. 5,000 psi is common.
You should stick to things you know, like what websites have the party line to regurgitate.
it would seem you don't have the slightest clue as to what 'toxic' means.

why do you always post about things you have absolutely no clue about? do you enjoy making an ass of yourself?
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1055480 Jan 6, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Yep! I'm sure you get others to do what you can't!
That's normal...
You might want to stop throwing stones in your glass trailer you idiot...

Yeah.. You Gilligan look stupid...

It's the culture..
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1055481 Jan 6, 2014
new yawk wrote:
PS Martin Luther King Jr was INDEED a Christian Reformer.
who wasn't a republican.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1055482 Jan 6, 2014
TSM wrote:
Everything about this administration/presidency is predicated on Lies/Myth…. Obama Top Scientist Admits Green Jobs Promise Was a Myth others, Stimulus ‘Shovel Ready Jobs, Healthcare if you like your Plan/Doctor you could keep them etc.!!
Why does texass hate women son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1055483 Jan 6, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Except that Obama thinks he doesn't have to follow the same rules as all previous presidents. Obama has on multiple occasions stated that he doesn't like The Constitution and is trying to change it,even after he swore an oath to uphold and obey. Obama has ignored The Constitution or has simply not followed it. The ObamaKare bill did not originate in the House. the House bill was a completely different bill. Someone needs to tell Obama that he does not legislate,he is such an idiot he believes he is a Monarch or Dictator.
??? Same rules as the previous presidents?

Huh?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1055484 Jan 6, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> You asked how we paid for WWII numbnuts! So there you go!
The issue was fiat money my little idiot.

So how did the US pay for WWII?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1055485 Jan 6, 2014
TSM wrote:
Everything about this administration/presidency is predicated on Lies/Myth…. Obama Top Scientist Admits Green Jobs Promise Was a Myth others, Stimulus ‘Shovel Ready Jobs, Healthcare if you like your Plan/Doctor you could keep them etc.!!
The Magic Negro Show = Sesame St for adults who think like kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min Too Funny 61,058
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Ironman3 513,478
Advice Please 2 hr Jamie 4
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 hr Ironman3 98,171
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 hr Milee 73,691
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 18 hr This is Sweet 22,976
News Belmont: The Bronx 's true Little Italy - (Aug '07) 18 hr I dont know 104

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages