Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1659395 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1054901 Jan 6, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
This post takes the cake! Why should she have to use heavy makeup? Is she running for a beauty contest? As a woman of a certain age yourself, I'm shocked at your sexist comment.
Did Margaret Thatcher wear heavier makeup? Did Golda Meier? Angela Merkel?
None of them are so hideous looking that people have to cover mirrors to keep them from breaking when they walk in the room!!!
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1054902 Jan 6, 2014
Realtime wrote:
Liz Cheney drops out of Wyoming race.
American embassy in Lebanon issues warning to US citizens there, encourages leaving the country if possible..
"Al Qaeda has been decimated," Obama bin Lyin

It's the culture...

Level 1

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#1054903 Jan 6, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> God I wish you would learn to read!!!
I read just fine.

You went from constantly replaced to a small reduction in the ability to hold a charge.

In a discussion about emissions

Why?

What was your point??

Just because t had to do with reducing emissions in regard to being green, you had to post something negative about it.

Your post was not only just incorrect but stupid.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1054904 Jan 6, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"The decision, however, limited the companies that could bid to build the website to a pre-approved list of 16 vendors selected in 2007 for an umbrella contract to work on unspecified systems for the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Only four of the 16 companies bid for the work, including CGI. The other bidders haven’t been publicly identified."
http://www.healthdatamanagement.com/news/expe...
So, Mr MORON, are you just stupid or are you just another right whiner lying POS?
Princeton is a top 5 university. Being classmates is not being best friends. Only a true MORON would not consider doing business with companies with employees that graduated with Michele Obama.
More proof you right whiners are not just dumber than sh*t, but uninformed , uneducated & liars.
My God, can't you tell the ruth about anything?
Dumbass Dave making allusive bullshit remarks, making-up innuendoes or unsubstantiated undocumented comments and idiotic opinion..

In dumbass Dave's world NO link or proof required...

It's the culture..
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1054905 Jan 6, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I read just fine.
You went from constantly replaced to a small reduction in the ability to hold a charge.
In a discussion about emissions
Why?
What was your point??
Just because t had to do with reducing emissions in regard to being green, you had to post something negative about it.
Your post was not only just incorrect but stupid.
No, the deaf, dumb, and blind can't see these things, and apparently you can't either retard.

Dumbass Dave blaming another poster because he's the idiot...

It's the culture..

Level 1

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#1054906 Jan 6, 2014
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The stupidest thing that Obama said was that members of the Cambridge police department were stupid for doing their job.
Yep, its great police work to handcuff & take a man in for breaking into their OWN house.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1054907 Jan 6, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>"Al Qaeda has been decimated," Obama bin Lyin
It's the culture...
Al Qaeda is making a come back in Iraq. If it weren't for the lies of Bush and Cheney then Sadam would still be there and his enemy, and ours, Al Qaeda wouldn't.
You really are a moron.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1054908 Jan 6, 2014
Frank wrote:
"James Manning recently interviewed a high school friend of Barack Obama, who claims to have known him back in the 1970s as Barry Soetoro. Mia Marie Pope says that Obama identified himself as a foreigner and a crack-smoking homosexual."
Ahem, that's Pastor James David Manning who is a scoundrel and a leading birther.

The story has been debunked of course yet desperate, gullible, pathetic birther Frank thought it worth posting anyway.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1054909 Jan 6, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, its great police work to handcuff & take a man in for breaking into their OWN house.
Dumbass Dave making-up innuendoes or comments and idiotic opinion..

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1054910 Jan 6, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Young Viewers Avoid Fox News Like the Plague as Ratings Drop 30%
Fox News’ attempt to stop the flood of young viewers from fleeing the network failed as FNC lost the most young viewers of any cable news network in 2013.
TVNewser reported on the big drop in young people tuning into Fox News,“Compared to 2012, Fox News was down -5% in total viewers and -19% in the A25-54 demographic in total day. In primetime, the network was down -14% in total viewers and -30% in the demo, the steepest decline among younger viewers of all the cable news networks.”
2012 was a presidential election year, so all three cable news networks lost viewers in 2013. The difference is that at Fox News this problem has been going on for years. The move of Megyn Kelly to 9 PM was supposed to attract young viewers, but Kelly suffered a drop 23% in young viewership compared to Sean Hannity’s 2012 ratings. Bill O’Reilly is down 23% with younger viewers, and Hannity is down 16%.
Fox knows that this is a serious problem. It’s the reason why they shook up their primetime schedule. The reality is that Fox News has the oldest audience in all of television. The average age of a Fox News viewer is 65 years old. FNC can remain the ratings leader in the short term future as long as the senior set keeps tuning in, but what happens when there aren’t enough young people tuning in to replace the elderly audience?
If Fox News fails to build a future audience, they will go extinct.
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/01/02/young-...
<spam>

So, where are the reoports about the Obamabot so-called "news" networks picking up these viewers?
Looks like you lost them first, and they're already tired of your bullshit.
Perhaps if the so-called "news" networks showed the TEA Party putting some common sense back into our government, the so-called "news" wouldn't look like obvious propaganda.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1054911 Jan 6, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Qaeda is making a come back in Iraq. If it weren't for the lies of Bush and Cheney then Sadam would still be there and his enemy, and ours, Al Qaeda wouldn't.
You really are a moron.
AND... two quagmire wars Clinton started that Kerry and Clinton democRats voted for before they were against you ignorant dumbass...

Secretary of State Madeleine Albright's response to a May 12, 1996 60 Minutes question about the over half million Muslim Iraqi children killed by the poison ordered by the Clinton Administration against the Muslim people of Iraq... " is the price worth it?" Albright replied, "I think this is a very hard choice, but the price -- we think the price is worth it"

&NR =1

OBAMA LIES.!!!.. SOLDIERS DIE.!!!.. LIBERALS LIE.!!!.. AMERICA DIES.!!!

I'm guessing the welfare offices closed today, since you retards will be all over these forums today...

It's the culture....

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1054912 Jan 6, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, its great police work to handcuff & take a man in for breaking into their OWN house.
All he had to do was show some identification. Instead, he began a tirade. The police did exactly what they should have done. Imagine what would the news would have been if some thief put on a show like that and the police did the politically correct thing and not arrested him because he was black? That would still be in the news.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1054913 Jan 6, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Ahem, that's Pastor James David Manning who is a scoundrel and a leading birther.
The story has been debunked of course yet desperate, gullible, pathetic birther Frank thought it worth posting anyway.
Prove the story has been debunked you liar.. James David Manning is black man you retard...

"Al Qaeda has been decimated," Obama bi Lyin

It's the culture...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1054914 Jan 6, 2014
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>AND... two quagmire wars Clinton started that Kerry and Clinton democRats voted for before they were against you ignorant dumbass...
Secretary of State Madeleine Albright's response to a May 12, 1996 60 Minutes question about the over half million Muslim Iraqi children killed by the poison ordered by the Clinton Administration against the Muslim people of Iraq... " is the price worth it?" Albright replied, "I think this is a very hard choice, but the price -- we think the price is worth it"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FbIX1CP9qr4XX&NR=1
OBAMA LIES.!!!.. SOLDIERS DIE.!!!.. LIBERALS LIE.!!!.. AMERICA DIES.!!!
I'm guessing the welfare offices closed today, since you retards will be all over these forums today...
It's the culture....
Unbelievable! You are citing a quote from Madeline Albright as justification for the invasion of Iraq!!! You are actually defending the lies of Bush and Cheney that resulted in the deaths of thousands of American soldiers in a war that had 0 (zero) benefit to America???
What a moron!!!

"Are you kidding me?????"

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1054915 Jan 6, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
All he had to do was show some identification. Instead, he began a tirade. The police did exactly what they should have done. Imagine what would the news would have been if some thief put on a show like that and the police did the politically correct thing and not arrested him because he was black? That would still be in the news.
Would you show ID to get into your own house without creating a scene?
Hypocrite.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1054916 Jan 6, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Unbelievable! You are citing a quote from Madeline Albright as justification for the invasion of Iraq!!! You are actually defending the lies of Bush and Cheney that resulted in the deaths of thousands of American soldiers in a war that had 0 (zero) benefit to America???
What a moron!!!
"Are you kidding me?????"
Clinton, inflaming, attacking, killing millions of Muslim people, killing children in Europe, Iraq and the planet you moron...

Bill Clinton signing the "Iraq Liberation Act of 1998" and every single democrat voted and said Saddam was an imminent threat and Saddam and his WMD's had to be removed...

http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/...

Bill Clinton starting WWWIII with the Muslim world you retard...

Myths, lies and complete stupidity.. that's 99Percent Emeem

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1054917 Jan 6, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you show ID to get into your own house without creating a scene?
Hypocrite.
If the police are there to protect my property and want to know if I'm the legal resident there, yes. The police were acting with just cause, a potential burglary having been reported to them.
Howevere, if the police are there for some other reason than to protect my personal property, like to unconstitutionally confiscate my guns, it will be a different story.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1054918 Jan 6, 2014
OBL declares war against the US and Bill Clinton, jihad in Muslim, a holy war waged by Muslims against America's infidels.

ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN)-- A never-before-seen al Qaeda video obtained by CNN shows Osama bin Laden declaring war against the United States and the West.

The tape of a May 26, 1998, news conference is among 64 obtained in Afghanistan from a source, who said the tapes were found in an Afghan house where bin Laden had stayed...

http://articles.cnn.com/2002-08-19/us/terror....

"Al Qaeda has been decimated," Obama bin Lyin

The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1054919 Jan 6, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Qaeda is making a come back in Iraq. If it weren't for the lies of Bush and Cheney then Sadam would still be there and his enemy, and ours, Al Qaeda wouldn't.
You really are a moron.
When Bush left office, Al Qaeda was holed up in caves. Today, since Obama was named president, Al Qaeda is attacking the United States thousands of miles away from Afghanistan, and have rebuilt their war machine to be bigger than it had ever existed before Obama was named president. Al Qaeda is so big now, they can invade Syria and fight a full-scale war with the Syrian army.
Only a moron would think there isn't a connection here.
You really are a moron.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1054920 Jan 6, 2014
CNN moved the link OBL declares war against the US and Bill Clinton, jihad in Muslim, a holy war waged by Muslims against America's infidels.

Correct link..
http://edition.cnn.com/2002/US/08/19/terror.t...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 50 min lisa 25,614
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr lisa 98,620
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr ANGHARAD 514,755
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 2 hr NoMoPuerto 1,346
Happy Cats Purr! 7 hr Tiger 5
News Rain or shine, Puerto Ricans celebrate heritage... (Mar '09) 7 hr Jajajaja 229
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 7 hr ANGHARAD 73,882

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages