Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1433816 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1052934 Jan 3, 2014
dem doesn't play well with adults, he' banned from topix..

It's the culture..

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1052935 Jan 3, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuc,
This is your sweet little friend who presumes to lecture others on proper forum behavior.
What was that lecture to Ray about...oh yeah, for you not to be a hypocrite you need to speak out against those on your side acting out.
You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. I never said a poster should "speak out against those on your side acting out". I believe in freedom of speech. You people only believe in freedom of speech for those in you agree with....all others are suppose to be whipped into subservience.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1052936 Jan 3, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
Maybe if Bill Cosby had been Barack Obama's spiritual mentor instead of Reverend 'hate whitey" Wright for 20 years, we'd be in a better place now.
Spiritual mentor???

ROFLMAO

How many people attended Rev Wright's church Carol?
dem

United States

#1052937 Jan 3, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
Maybe if Bill Cosby had been Barack Obama's spiritual mentor instead of Reverend 'hate whitey" Wright for 20 years, we'd be in a better place now.
Free pudding.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1052938 Jan 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's another distinct possibility. I'm sure we will be reading his manifesto someday on a Homeland Security website.
And every blog has a teabagger democrat like dem accusing others of his inbreeding genetic defects...

It's the culture....
dem

United States

#1052939 Jan 3, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
Wonder if Al Gore has left the country yet? To warmer climate.
Duh yeah. Cause to dumb carol climate and global warming are the same thing
dem

United States

#1052940 Jan 3, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Spiritual mentor???

ROFLMAO

Billions.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1052941 Jan 3, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Many of the beliefs that Creationism holds are silly.
If they can get past telling kids that the earth is 6,000 years old, and dinosaur bones were planted by God to test our faith..........
One sample:
Creationists believe dinosaurs are thousands, not millions, of years old
"Pro: In order to square the existence of dinosaurs with the Book of Genesis--which posits a world that's only several thousand years old--Creationists insist that dinosaurs were created ex nihilo, by god, along with all the other animals. In this view, evolution is just an elaborate "story" used by scientists to buttress their false claims of an ancient earth.
Con: On the side of science are such techniques as radioactive dating and sediment analysis, which conclusively prove that dinosaur fossils are at least 65 million to 230 million years old. These same studies prove that the earth itself coalesced from debris orbiting the sun about four billion years ago."
----------
You want to believe any part of that crap, be my guest.
Evolution makes far more sense in a scientific sense.
Creationism twists everything to fit Biblical stories. The Bible is a work of fiction, written well after the death of Jesus, and modified through the millenia.
BTW, you're being really nice. Good job.
I bet you know what an induction motor is!! LOL Tell Dweeb.
Whatever called me a puke last night because i don't believe Ed's bullshit stories.
So I have no need to be nice to her anymore. I tried.
The first four gospels in the New Testament recounting Jesus' life were written somewhere around 60 years after his death. It'd be like someone in the military today writing about General Patton or Eisenhower based on historical accounts just through word of mouth.

In the book of Job, Behemoth and Leviathan are listed alongside a number of animals. It's also written that the animal's tail "moves like a cedar" (40:17).

Some creationists propose that the Behemoth is a dinosaur - some sort of sauropod since large sauropods had tails "like a cedar".

Another description in Job is "bone strength equaling bronze and iron". That plus the tail itself point to an immense animal.

Life....what a mystery, huh? Think of all the things we don't know.

Hard to believe descriptions of UFOs are in the Bible too. But they are.
No Surprize

Largo, FL

#1052942 Jan 3, 2014
Realtime wrote:
ROFLMAO
Realtime all the time rolling around on the floor-like his mutts and farm animals do.

It's the culture...

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Location hidden

#1052943 Jan 3, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, cite where Obamacare pays for people unable to work.
Not sure where you are going with this but under the Health Coverage for Workers with Disabilities Program (HCWD) an individual can receive medicaid disability. Obama expanded the Medicaid program to protect more individuals from losing everything when they are unable to work.
dem

United States

#1052944 Jan 3, 2014
Realtime wrote:

ROFLMAO

His church is within 20 miles of me. Never heard of him till the topix parrots decided he was the evil over lord.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1052945 Jan 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you haven't met Fenris, Kvetch, Surprize, Eman, Nostrilis Waxman, EasyEd, dimelectron, Galt or their sockpuppets. You might also want to look in the mirror.
Sounds like you are complaining here.

Earlier you ordered someone not to respond to your posts.

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Location hidden

#1052946 Jan 3, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in there does it say your doctor is required to continue to care for non-compliant patients?
It doesn't.
You can refuse meds; doctor can dismiss you from his care.
http://www.bing.com/search...
Search with numerous links on this topic
Nobody is talking about "doctors". Kvetch said that if a person didn't take their medication they would be forced off of Medicaid. I believe she is lying. Perhaps you can find a credible source that proves her statement. Tick Tock
ptbw forever

United States

#1052947 Jan 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They have now taken it a step further....trying to attach the label "Tea Bagger" to Democrats. Cretins.
So, you would rather Democrats have their original label...

I think "jackass" is an appropriate name for you worthless scum too.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1052949 Jan 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange that this person would be charged with "aggravated harassment" for doing the same thing Rush Limbaugh gets away with on an almost daily basis. He sounds more like a Republican than a Democrat.
Sweet Cheeks,
they don't build gated communities to keep WHITE rich liberals safe from Rush Limbaugh now do they?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1052950 Jan 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. I never said a poster should "speak out against those on your side acting out". I believe in freedom of speech. You people only believe in freedom of speech for those in you agree with....all others are suppose to be whipped into subservience.
Her buddy Gunner/Ray comes here whining about nasty comments from the left, but he ignores ones from his own side, says it's not his problem.

Same with Whatever. She igores the disgusting messages from Waxman/NoSurprise concerning NAMBLA, calling people foul homo names (root smoocher, and much worse).

But she goes off on a whining tirade when you say 'psyche ward'.

She attacked me last night, an hour after I'd left the site. I saw it this AM.

Ed tells a story, I call it bullshit, and she buys it hook, line, and sinker and uses it to attack me.

She's not very bright, but will argue with everyone until she's tyrapped by her own ignorance.

If you followed the LED discussion yesterday, it was proof.

Note she had nothing to say about her Town in NE being 'progressive', or th eCity Managersaying they were delighted with their LED streetlights.

She likes to pretend she only sees selected messages, but she spends the entire day and night here, so that's another lie.
ptbw forever

United States

#1052951 Jan 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
So your party's push for hate speech laws support freedom of speech in your tiny little mind somehow?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1052952 Jan 3, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are complaining here.
Earlier you ordered someone not to respond to your posts.
Like a nice gouda to go with your WHINE??

HACHACHACHA
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1052953 Jan 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Billions.
Do ya reckon that Wright called DaBammy grasshopper as he was mentorin him around.

Carol's spiritual mentor was Benny Hinn__she's a feintor you know.

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Location hidden

#1052954 Jan 3, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really have no idea what you're talking about nor do I recall saying anything of the kind.
But, by "substandard", do you mean people choosing the coverage they want? That doesn't include things they don't need to pay for someone else having it instead? Like redistribution?
Pay attention. You were hailing the virtues of the Republican health plan which called for forcing states to accept insurance policies that did not meet the consumer protections and financial and solvency requirements set by the states. Those would, in the eyes of the state, be "substandard". Funny how you support the trouncing on state rights by the Republicans but have a hissy fit when Democrats try to set any regulation at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 26 min T-REX 513,513
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 98,200
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 3 hr Dee Dee Dee 13
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 61,522
Extra Money 13 hr Heretohelp 1
keith or amy dunihue (Jan '11) Thu diane 15
News Man sought in sex abuse of girl arrested in Pom... (Jul '08) Wed Jessica 20

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages