Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1405037 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1049511 Dec 29, 2013
flack wrote:
Report: Kerry tells Congress he will not honor request to make Benghazi survivors available
Posted on September 10, 2013 by Joe Newby
kerry5Secretary of State John Kerry has said he will not make the Benghazi survivors available for questioning, according to a tweet by CBS News’ Sharyl Attkisson.
As a result, House Republicans say they intend to issue subpoenas if Kerry, who, by the way, served in Vietnam, does not change his mind.
Attkisson tweeted:
Response from Rep. Darrell Issa was swift:
“Somehow, despite the best efforts of Obama administration obfuscation, the memories of the four brave men brutally slaughtered in Benghazi will get the justice they deserve,” Twitchy said.
According to issa, the State Department has either ignored or denied earlier requests for access.
At least some in the GOP House leadership want answers.
Examiner reported:
Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, the fourth-highest ranking GOP House leader, said Monday in an email to Examiner.com that oversight investigations into the terror attack on a U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi last year are ongoing.
“This week we memorialize the four brave Americans who tragically lost their lives at the American Embassy in Benghazi last year. As we pay homage to their legacy, we are emboldened in our search for answers,” she said.“Our oversight investigation in the House is still ongoing.”
Four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens, were killed in an attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya last year, and the country is still demanding answers.
Not to worry. The NY Times will make this all better for the Magic Negro.

Between now and November, the Liberal Media will fix Obamacare, Benghazi, Fast n Furious, Solyndra, Al Qaeda in Syria and homosexual sex in the back of a Chicago limo.....

They are busy little beavers right now....

Come the Summer, he'll look like a clean-cut, well-dressed negro again.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1049512 Dec 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Gunner. Insanity fits you well.
Funny how you run from your behavior. You should be embarassed.
I feel the same way about anyone who was here on Christmas, I needn't mention them by name. This is unlike you who just ignore it when Emaam tells Lily to commit suicide and Nobraina calls for killing all liberals.
You're very choosy in your recriminations. And funny in your protective feelings for Carol. You're still the same ol' Gunner, sad to say.
Makes it as valueless as your 'Kleen Energy' bullshit.
Stupid and Mean is a nasty combination for Liberals.

Was anyone else hurt in the accident?

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1049513 Dec 29, 2013
PINK FLOYD LYRICS
"Learning To Fly"

Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back
A flight of fancy on a windswept field
Standing alone my senses reeled
A fatal attraction is holding me fast,
How can I escape this irresistible grasp?

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earth-bound misfit, I

Ice is forming on the tips of my wings
Unheeded warnings, I thought, I thought of everything
No navigator to find my way home
Unladened, empty and turned to stone
A soul in tension -- that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try

Tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I

Above the planet on a wing and a prayer,
My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air,
Across the clouds I see my shadow fly
Out of the corner of my watering eye
A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night

There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss

Can't keep my mind from the circling skies

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1049515 Dec 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I am flattered.
Very few can shut you up.
Your Location may be hidden but the smell gives you away.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1049516 Dec 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Do you think because the House spits out a purely pointless partisan bill, the Senate must waste their time addressing it? Do you recall how many short-term funding resolutions the House wasted their time on? Knowing full well they would be tabled. Provide the list of bills so we can see what you are talking about....if you even know.
"uselesssinceforever "
What would you rather the senate wasted their time on? They are getting paid. If the bills are so partisan and pointless you would thing hairless reed would want a vote. Do you know why he will not bring them up for a vote? The answer is real simple, hairless is afraid they would, at least some of them, would pass.
Are you denying that hairless refuses to bring the bills up fro a vote?
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1049517 Dec 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Onliest person you embarass is yourself, so have at it!!
Substance?? You want substance, sparky??
How do you tell if you're out of invisible ink??
You will never find substance between your ears.

But you love it as a vacation spot; it's in the middle of nowhere.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1049518 Dec 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
"us real men"
By that you mean your NAMBLA buddies you talk about all the time here??
Make childish threats on TOPIX much?? You're too funny.
Sick, but funny.
Most national organizations hire stand-up comedy routines for their annual meetings.

NAMBLA hires you to do a comedy bend-over routine.

No "real men" there.

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1049519 Dec 29, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever "
What would you rather the senate wasted their time on? They are getting paid. If the bills are so partisan and pointless you would thing hairless reed would want a vote. Do you know why he will not bring them up for a vote? The answer is real simple, hairless is afraid they would, at least some of them, would pass.
Are you denying that hairless refuses to bring the bills up fro a vote?
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
Just what I thought. No links. No sources. No list of bills. Typical Rethug.....blah, blah, blah. Never any substance to any of your posts.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1049520 Dec 29, 2013
flack wrote:
PINK FLOYD LYRICS
"Learning To Fly"
Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back
A flight of fancy on a windswept field
Standing alone my senses reeled
A fatal attraction is holding me fast,
How can I escape this irresistible grasp?
Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earth-bound misfit, I
Ice is forming on the tips of my wings
Unheeded warnings, I thought, I thought of everything
No navigator to find my way home
Unladened, empty and turned to stone
A soul in tension -- that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer,
My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air,
Across the clouds I see my shadow fly
Out of the corner of my watering eye
A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night
There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss
Can't keep my mind from the circling skies
Good lyrics

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1049521 Dec 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Good lyrics
Yes

Level 2

Spokane, WA

#1049522 Dec 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are not that clever and you are a pathetic, lonely attention hog.
If others want to give you attention for your idiocy -they can knock themselves out-I am done with it.
"Whatever"
Give "nutsucker" a break. Since his wife threw his worthless fanny out, he takes out his frustrations by posting his BS and lies. It is not as satisfying for as slapping his wife around, but she left him so Topix is his vent.
Peace
Happy New Year
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1049523 Dec 29, 2013
Democrats: If you focused more on ending unemployment you wouldn't have to worry so much about unemployment benefits.
LCNin

United States

#1049524 Dec 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's something 'funnier' about you.
If fighting my little battle on this forum makes me happy in my spare time, it's better than watching Desperate Housewives or the Kardashians where we could always find you.
agreed

Desperate Housewives of Orlando,

a possible new series? ;-)

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1049525 Dec 29, 2013
Republicans love to point fingers at others when it comes to Benghaz while failing to hold themselves responsible.

In 2012, in reference to additional resources for security efforts at key locations overseas, Republican Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker, of the Foreign Relations Committee said they will not provide funds for additional embassy security until such time as a "top-to-bottom” review of the State Department is completed to ensure existing resources are being properly used. This Republican obsession with control of the purse strings is a killer.
LCNin

United States

#1049527 Dec 29, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Most national organizations hire stand-up comedy routines for their annual meetings.

NAMBLA

hires you to do a comedy bend-over routine.
No "real men" there.
You do give Yourself away with these posts!:-)
-
Angela
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1049528 Dec 29, 2013
Tawana Brawley stepped down as the greatest hoax played in American history - President Obama's steps in and takes the number one spot
LCNin

United States

#1049529 Dec 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
But Obama's reelection was the best thing that could have happened. It's the silver lining.
If Romney had won, the polarization and divisiveness would have continued indefinitely.
Not only will the perpetually confused get it when Obamacare hits the fan but even progressive liberals will have to admit defeat.
The question is will you be able to handle it? Since its success isn't looking so good.
Romney did NOT want to move to a smaller house.

How is the tea party working for you?
LCNin

United States

#1049530 Dec 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
"Even if one takes into account that Millennials in the long run eventually will become old themselves and benefit from these subsidies, Obamacare still is an extraordinarily bad deal that effectively would force today’s 18-year olds to pay 18 percent more for their medical care over a lifetime than if each generation paid its own way.
"Such an age-related tax is unconscionable. Imagine if sales taxes or income taxes included a surcharge for everyone who happened to be a twenty-something. If this idea sounds preposterous, welcome to Obamacare."
http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
Still not smiling....
Forbes of the flat tax...:-)

Been a while since we were all 18
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1049531 Dec 29, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Whatever"
Give "nutsucker" a break. Since his wife threw his worthless fanny out, he takes out his frustrations by posting his BS and lies. It is not as satisfying for as slapping his wife around, but she left him so Topix is his vent.
Peace
Happy New Year
I understand, but sometimes I need a break from clingy, attention hogs- USAsince/Nuc. Just keeps life more balanced.

Level 2

Spokane, WA

#1049532 Dec 29, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what I thought. No links. No sources. No list of bills. Typical Rethug.....blah, blah, blah. Never any substance to any of your posts.
"uselesssinceforever00 "
blah.....blah, blah, blah. Your specialty. You are the one with no substance. I asked why hairless will not allow any of the bills passed by the house to be voted on. You know and i know the answer, he is afraid some or all of them would pass. One question, you are denying that bills passed by the house are dead on arrival in the senate.
Some refer to liberals like you as progressives, that is wrong, you are regressives, you love the fact that our loser president bows to your every wish by filling all the hands of the losers, with food stamps, millions more on food stamps since the boy president nobama took office. You love free health care, paid for by taxes. You hate the fact that the tax rate on the successful is less than 90%.
You are a leech and a moocher.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FDA Signals Relaxing Gay Blood Donation Policy 1 hr Thats Right 5
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 60,662
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 19,107
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 12,684
News Orlando massacre spurs fear, solidarity among L... 7 hr WasteWater 607
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 hr Murphey_Law 513,415
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) 15 hr Chaimpie 93

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages