Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1048778 Dec 28, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Log Cabin Republicans are only an embarrassment to hypocrites. I've merely pointed out the FACT that homosexuals aren't all Democrats.
You really aren't very smart are you?
p.s.
Congratulations on reaching 27,000 dumbass posts.
here's an interview with Log Cabin Republicans Executive Director Gregory T. Angelo on MSNBC.

he says there are gay conservative Christians. who knew?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1048779 Dec 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody asked them to....
Do you really believe men don't ask insurance companies to pay for prostrate exams?
Where do you think insurance companies get the money to repay for your prostrate exam?
What a moron.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1048780 Dec 28, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata

interview........
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1048781 Dec 28, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...moochers giving tax payers the middle finger. Nice. Where do the health insurance subsidies cone from, sonic?
people who get tans
people who buy medical devices
etc
you must be so proud
if only all were as ignorant as you would wish........

no matter the level of approval or disapproval of the law, some do still approve, do they not?

the right wing propaganda machine seems to be ignored by some. and i'm pretty sure that noise said something about no one signing up.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1048782 Dec 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
apples and oranges, pal...
Please explain why.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1048783 Dec 28, 2013
Waxman from Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no "Affordable" Care Act.
Ted Cruz fiklibustered the "UCA" - "Unaffordable" Care Act:
"Ted Cruz pulls all-nighter as marathon anti-Obamacare speech "
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/25/...
You are an IDIOT!
\

What bill was he filibustering. Why can't you answer that question? Don't you know?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1048784 Dec 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you see this yet?
Colorado State Football Coach Suspended For Using Gay Slur
When Washington State quarterback Connor Halliday came toward Colorado State’s sideline after throwing a touchdown pass in the first quarter, Lupfer called him a “faggot.” The incident was caught by a sideline camera. Colorado State investigated it after the game and suspended Lupfer for two weeks without pay. He will also undergo educational training centered on LGBT issues.
“I accept these consequences – two weeks without pay and the training programs – and I am thankful for this second chance to continue coaching at Colorado State and be a part of the Ram Family,” Lupfer said in a statement after the suspension was announced.
http://thinkprogress.org/sports/2013/12/27/31...
that's the new 'N' word, so damn straight he's thankful.
the Constitution says nothing about not having to suffer the consequences of free speech. even if you're not a liberal.
At first I thought you were playing but you and USAsince are in a special class of stupid. So it is a waste of time to point out how GLAAD hyperventilating over the word "sin" has nothing to do with this case.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1048785 Dec 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you see this yet?
Colorado State Football Coach Suspended For Using Gay Slur
When Washington State quarterback Connor Halliday came toward Colorado State’s sideline after throwing a touchdown pass in the first quarter, Lupfer called him a “faggot.” The incident was caught by a sideline camera. Colorado State investigated it after the game and suspended Lupfer for two weeks without pay. He will also undergo educational training centered on LGBT issues.
“I accept these consequences – two weeks without pay and the training programs – and I am thankful for this second chance to continue coaching at Colorado State and be a part of the Ram Family,” Lupfer said in a statement after the suspension was announced.
http://thinkprogress.org/sports/2013/12/27/31...
that's the new 'N' word, so damn straight he's thankful.
the Constitution says nothing about not having to suffer the consequences of free speech. even if you're not a liberal.
taunting an opponent will normally generate a reaction.....

but better to take out the QB in the next series...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1048786 Dec 28, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really believe men don't ask insurance companies to pay for prostrate exams?
Where do you think insurance companies get the money to repay for your prostrate exam?
What a moron.
prostate (not prostrate) exams take just a few seconds and are a routine part of a normal physical exam and do not generate additional costs...

learn the word before shooting off your ignorant mouth...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1048787 Dec 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody asked them to....
Leave it to USAsince to confuse preventive cancer screenings that is administered to individuals of all ages as being the same as maternity coverage.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1048788 Dec 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Please explain why.
plans sold by BC-BS on the ObamaKKKare exchanges are not the same plans sold to real paying customers....

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1048789 Dec 28, 2013
LCNin wrote:
<quoted text>
Christie seems the GOP guy for 2016 so the same trolls will have more years to whine.
Rethugs will look like such idiots if they run Cruz as a candidate after "birthers" have spent so many years obsessed over their far-fetched theory that Obama was not born in the United States and therefore not eligible to be president. I hope they try. It will be hilarious to watch them squirm as their hypocrisy is used against them.

I like Christie. However, I strongly disagree with the anti-abortion, anti-gay, anti-public education, anti-carbon emission regulation, pro-business, pro-prayer in school, pro-war Republican platform so I would never vote for him.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1048790 Dec 28, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
What a moron.
Really? You think the administering of pre-cancer screenings which is done for both sexes of all ages is the same as maternity care?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1048791 Dec 28, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Log Cabin Republicans are only an embarrassment to hypocrites. I've merely pointed out the FACT that homosexuals aren't all Democrats.
You really aren't very smart are you?
p.s.
Congratulations on reaching 27,000 dumbass posts.
See, it is childish posts such as this that causes people to snicker when you claim to be in the mental health field.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1048792 Dec 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
At first I thought you were playing but you and USAsince are in a special class of stupid. So it is a waste of time to point out how GLAAD hyperventilating over the word "sin" has nothing to do with this case.
sin. hyperventilating.

let's see it. your interpretation probably leaves much to be desired. which is also the reason i'm not going to go look for it. lord knows what they actually said in relation to how you see it.

btw.....i'm highly competitive. i can playfully be a special class of serious f**king business. go back and look at what i did to FOXbot carol earlier. and with a Tea Party source no less!

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1048793 Dec 28, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave it to USAsince to confuse preventive cancer screenings that is administered to individuals of all ages as being the same as maternity coverage.
OK, so let's change it to....Why should women pay for a man's prostate cancer treatment?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1048794 Dec 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
prostate (not prostrate) exams take just a few seconds and are a routine part of a normal physical exam and do not generate additional costs...
learn the word before shooting off your ignorant mouth...
Emeen is a slow learner this is the second time someone corrected him on the spelling of prostate in so many days.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1048795 Dec 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
sin. hyperventilating.
let's see it. your interpretation probably leaves much to be desired. which is also the reason i'm not going to go look for it. lord knows what they actually said in relation to how you see it.
btw.....i'm highly competitive. i can playfully be a special class of serious f**king business. go back and look at what i did to FOXbot carol earlier. and with a Tea Party source no less!
I gave up on YOU-don't know if you are playing or really incapable of understanding what is stated. Either way it isn't my problem and I have better things to do.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1048796 Dec 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea that "Healthy Young People" do not need health insurance is stupid.
They are only healthy until they are not.
Yes, it's that same genius logic they apply to "You didn't build that" in terms of infrastructure spending helping business thrive. Next it will be baggers who don't want their taxes going on education either because they don't use it. Every other country in the world that has national health taxes EVERYONE to pay for it, why because those same 20 yr olds become fat unhealthy 60 yr olds later that drain the health system.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1048797 Dec 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, so let's change it to....Why should women pay for a man's prostate cancer treatment?
The answer is in the post you responded to...
"Leave it to USAsince to confuse preventive cancer screenings that is administered to individuals of all ages as being the same as maternity coverage."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 min AN is me 494,679
Poll Rambler's posts prove? (Dec '11) 16 min Murphey_Law 62
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 52,398
Hillary Clinton Wants to Forget Her Spinning an... 1 hr Culture Auditor 3
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 1 hr Happy 4,483
Perspiration Lane 1 hr Happy 11
Noon 1 hr Happy 1
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Miles 71,485
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]