Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

angel

Boise, ID

#1048557 Dec 28, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell else would you expect the insurance industries lobbyist to say nitwit?
Gullible much Carol?
Fox has trained these lemmings well:lapping up the propaganda swill served to them by Insurance industry CEO's and lobbyists is RIGHT up their alley.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1048558 Dec 28, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about cancelled insurance policies. Learn to fckn read already.
By politicians setting minimum standards you f*cking idiot.

I had to explain why there was a need to define coverage.

My God you lie about everything in an attempt to worm our way out of being proven wrong.

Just like with the Duck Dynasty bigot's statements,
Bloody Mary

Lombard, IL

#1048559 Dec 28, 2013
You may berate the potted-plant Reagan to your heart's content.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1048560 Dec 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats beat Bush in wanting to overthrow Saddam when Clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998. It was 9/11 that made the decision for Bush and 111 Democrats went along with him until they turned into political weasels.
Also stupid, Iraq didn't have a damned thing to do with 9/11 despite Dick Cheney's lying attempts to connect Al Qaeda with Iraq.
LCNin

United States

#1048561 Dec 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Monica did not start working at the White House until 1995.
Benghazi attack started in the afternoon east coast time.
What a dumbass.
Wax is funny but not to be taken seriously

Level 1

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1048562 Dec 28, 2013
Waxman from Hamilton wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! That didn't take long for the thread dumbo to show up. You NAZI libtards have absolutely no sense of humor. The Monica remark was a dig, dumbass.
So tell us old dummy! Was Ted Cruz filibustering the UCA?
Did Bush "abandon" Afghanistan?
Baawwaahhhh!!!!!!
Idiot.
1) So, after proved you were a GD idiot about Monica, you pretend it was a joke? Yea right. You were caught being too stupid to know when the Monica/Clinton thing happened.

The ACA was passed before Dickhead Cruz became a member of the Senate.

Wow, another instance where you are proved to be wrong & stupid.

Do you actually know anything real???

We invaded Afghanistan to get Bin Laden. Bush declared Bin Laden irrelevant.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1048563 Dec 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
the best thing to come out of the Phil Robertson drama is that the homosexual card has no staying power....
perhaps businesses and politicians will no longer fold in the face of the queer lobby....
Does your hatred for Catholics and gays stem from a personal experience as an alter boy?
Waxman from Hamilton

London, UK

#1048565 Dec 28, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your hatred for Catholics and gays stem from a personal experience as an alter boy?
Why Libtard? Are you looking for someone who can relate to you?
angel

Boise, ID

#1048567 Dec 28, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
These Fox Lemmings are professional Losers.
And they will continue to Lose on every front because they are Morally Wrong and on the Wrong Side of History.
If these simpletons want to whoop it up as some major turning point because they can still get 'Duck Dynasty' Bar B Que Aprons and Mud Flaps at the A&E online store.... its about their speed.Lmao!
Waxman from Hamilton

UK

#1048568 Dec 28, 2013
Hellooooo! Has everyone been riding their unicorns this morning?

ROFLMAO!

WOOF!

BOO!
Waxman from Hamilton

London, UK

#1048569 Dec 28, 2013
Hellooooo! Has everyone been riding their unicorns this morning?
ROFLMAO!
WOOF!
BOO!
Nobody but you DumbDave/Devin.

BOO!

Was Clinton impeached, idiot?

Baaawwaaahhhhh!!!!!
Nostrilis Dem H Waxman

London, UK

#1048571 Dec 28, 2013
As Predicted, ObamaCare Plunges Into 'Utter Chaos'

baaawwaaahhhh!!!!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1048572 Dec 28, 2013
Nostrilis Dem H Waxman wrote:
As Predicted, ObamaCare Plunges Into 'Utter Chaos'
baaawwaaahhhh!!!!!
nearly 6 million Americans give you the middle finger.
Waxman from Hamilton

UK

#1048573 Dec 28, 2013
As Predicted, my posting here Plunges Into 'Utter Chaos'
Dave envious of Waxman

London, UK

#1048574 Dec 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
1) So, after proved you were a GD idiot about Monica, you pretend it was a joke? Yea right. You were caught being too stupid to know when the Monica/Clinton thing happened.
The ACA was passed before Dickhead Cruz became a member of the Senate.
Wow, another instance where you are proved to be wrong & stupid.
Do you actually know anything real???
We invaded Afghanistan to get Bin Laden. Bush declared Bin Laden irrelevant.
Hey DumbDave,

You forgot about the other Monicas the Penis President Slick Willie was interested in, did you?

Who filibustered the UCA dummy?

Was Clinton impeached?

What does the the word abondon mean?

BOO!
Waxman from Hamilton

UK

#1048575 Dec 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Nobody but you DumbDave/Devin.
BOO!
Was Clinton impeached, idiot?
Baaawwaaahhhhh!!!!!
Are you looking for someone who can relate to you? Go fetch me a beer.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1048576 Dec 28, 2013
A&E Says We Must be Tolerant of Hate But Not of Gays, Gives Robertson his Job Back

So just as Jesus intended, Phil Robertson is back to work rewriting the gospel on his phony reality show on A&E, called Hate Dynasty, er…Duck Dynasty. Mea Culpa, as Caesar when he had ruthlessly invaded and subjugated the kingdom of Pontus in Asia Minor.

Oh wait, Caesar didn’t say that at all, did he? He said veni, vidi, vici, which means, I came, I saw, I conquered. Which is pretty much what Phil Robertson is saying now.

That wasn’t what Jesus intended at all, of course, but a bunch of bigoted aberrochristians think Jesus died so they could hate. I’d like to get a look at whatever Bible they’re reading – and whatever it is they’re smoking while they do it. Must be some good stuff.

....The way this works then is that you demonize a segment of the population (your choice as long as it is not right-leaning), get suspended for your words, defend yourself by saying,“I meant what I said” and your employer then say,“Oh, well, in that case…” and gives you your job back. Neat, huh?

And to think Martin Bashir lost his job.

The real culprits are The Walt Disney Company and Hearst, who own A&E. To judge from this decision, the next Disney movie is sure to feature some nasty, nihilistic little bigot-princess who hates gays. She will be white, of course. And wear camouflage fatigues and rather than befriend ducks, murder them.

I see her looking a lot like Sarah Palin, being barely coherent, and not having a clue what she is talking about.

It will be a wild success among the Red State crowd, I’m sure.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/12/28/ae-tol...

while liberals get held to a higher standard by conservatives.

if only they had to play by their own rules.....but if you look at FOX....it's all fiction anyway. people would be more surprised if they told the truth.
Waxman from Hamilton

UK

#1048577 Dec 28, 2013
Dave envious of Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey DumbDave,
You forgot about the other Monicas the Penis President Slick Willie was interested in, did you?
Who filibustered the UCA dummy?
Was Clinton impeached?
What does the the word abondon mean?
BOO!
Yeah man! I'm cool two. It mwust bwe Waxmans fwault! Us baggers (mooches) are swo smeert!

I'm glad you got it partially!

Wee err so smert ! Cwoool man!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1048578 Dec 28, 2013
keeping with the right wing holiday spirit of hate....

Indiana GOP: While Banning Gay Relationships, Why Not Enact White Supremacy, Too?

The proud social conservatives of Indiana might as well git r done all in one vote. For starters, they can add official recognition of the state's Ku Klux Klan heritage, now moldering in a Historical Society bin. They can restore Bible-based anti-miscegenation laws, which outlawed interracial marriage.(Indiana distinguished itself as the only Northern state to keep such a law on its books well into the 1960s.) Turning to the present, they can also rehabilitate White History Month, which the (lately defunct) Indiana University White Student Union attempted to establish earlier this year.

But why not go the whole hog, Hoosiers? Just add White Supremacy to the anti-gay amendment. Since multiple studies link right-wing social conservatism with old-fashioned racism, it's bound to be a crowd-pleaser.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/clay-naff/india...

so please don't ask me again why i don't like white people.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1048579 Dec 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
keeping with the right wing holiday spirit of hate....
Indiana GOP: While Banning Gay Relationships, Why Not Enact White Supremacy, Too?
The proud social conservatives of Indiana might as well git r done all in one vote. For starters, they can add official recognition of the state's Ku Klux Klan heritage, now moldering in a Historical Society bin. They can restore Bible-based anti-miscegenation laws, which outlawed interracial marriage.(Indiana distinguished itself as the only Northern state to keep such a law on its books well into the 1960s.) Turning to the present, they can also rehabilitate White History Month, which the (lately defunct) Indiana University White Student Union attempted to establish earlier this year.
But why not go the whole hog, Hoosiers? Just add White Supremacy to the anti-gay amendment. Since multiple studies link right-wing social conservatism with old-fashioned racism, it's bound to be a crowd-pleaser.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/clay-naff/india...
so please don't ask me again why i don't like white people.
What is wrong with you? They may, they could, perhaps?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 54 min A duck 496,316
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Progressive Democrat 52,858
Stroll down memory lane... (Jan '09) 2 hr Tazo 62,592
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Murph 71,684
Montessori Schools (Jul '13) 5 hr Tazo 13
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 17,681
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 12,425
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 18 hr A duck 18,087
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]