Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1784557 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1043065 Dec 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Noel Sheppard? ROFLMAO
Go find yourself a clue scumbag.
Realtime, a pathetic old fool (1947) ranting against his life failures and miserable condition... He never grows tired of making an idiot out of himself ..

It's the culture
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1043066 Dec 16, 2013
I wish someone had an answer to ol' bareback Realtime addiction to dumbass. Ol' bareback can't get help or help yourself Realtime until you first admit you have a problem you idiot...

It's the culture....
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1043067 Dec 16, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sex with farm animals was just banned in Florida last year, sex with household pets is yet to be decided unless the pet is injured during the sex.
ol' bareback Realtime, a well known Carnival Barker for the elite on Topix...

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1043068 Dec 16, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Among other things, I look at a person's ethics first when I see poor behavior...
I bet you are the kind of person that would view poor behavior, sit on it, then see if it would benefit your or screw someone that you don't like...
Why would I want to be like you son?

Level 1

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1043069 Dec 16, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Hey Dumb Dave!
Are the the moron that said Democrats support the military or was that Grey Ghost (aka Yeah)?
I know it was one of you two morons...
Democrats try to cut Veterans Benefits:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/16/no...
You mean the RYAN Murray bill that passed the Republican run House?

Level 1

Newville, PA

#1043070 Dec 16, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Hey Dumb Dave!
Did Bush "abandon" Afghanistan?
George W Bush declared Bin Laden irrelevant & marched off to invade a country that had nothing to do with 9-11.

Level 1

Newville, PA

#1043071 Dec 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you a link to government spending you can reference to back your bullshit up, dupe. Post the numbers. I especially want to see that 160 million dollar deficit the Republicans gave to the Democrats when the Democrats took over all the purse strings of the government, and see you post the Democrats increasing that deficit one thousand percent.
You seem to think there would not be any cost to fighting the war the Arab Islamists started. Now, what kind of an idiot would think that? You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?
You never did identify the supposed two different enemies of these supposed two wars you speak about.
So, who were the two different enemies of these two wars you mention?
We'll start here. I can't wait unitl we get to the part where you have to tell us what you would have done if you were president.
Where is that list? You know, the list of legislation you claim the Democrats passed in the first 10 months of 2007 to take us from that rosy Bush economy as you claim to the worst recession in 80 years,

One war was to get Bin Laden & the other to get Iraqi oil.

Level 1

Newville, PA

#1043072 Dec 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you a link to government spending you can reference to back your bullshit up, dupe. Post the numbers. I especially want to see that 160 million dollar deficit the Republicans gave to the Democrats when the Democrats took over all the purse strings of the government, and see you post the Democrats increasing that deficit one thousand percent.
You seem to think there would not be any cost to fighting the war the Arab Islamists started. Now, what kind of an idiot would think that? You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?
You never did identify the supposed two different enemies of these supposed two wars you speak about.
So, who were the two different enemies of these two wars you mention?
We'll start here. I can't wait unitl we get to the part where you have to tell us what you would have done if you were president.
Another Flacktard. Can't admit his party nearly killed America.

Where is that list,Mr subsidized?
President Snow

Perth Amboy, NJ

#1043073 Dec 16, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Dustbin of history a good place for the GOP
Yes when progressives have tuened the US into the poor districts of Panem, we will remember how the right tried to stop it. Libs hate capitalism and self reliance. Hunger Games are in our future thanks to the beginning of the end of America under the fraud known as Obama.

May the odds ever be in your Fay Va
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1043074 Dec 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It really didn't have anything to do with being fortunate - other than having a husband with a job. In that way, very fortunate. But I would not have had children otherwise.
(Sorry Galt - have to respond - but this is just between Lily and me anyway.)
When our child was 4, I stopped teaching and did odd jobs that allowed me to be at home as much as possible. At one point, I had three different part-time jobs - delivering newspapers at night, an afternoon program for kids a few times a week and a part-time music teacher at a private school three days a week.
When I read that book and a lightbulb came on in my head, I had been working another full-time job for a few years and we still believed I had to work. Our child was in 2nd grade by then. After reading the book and tallying up all the expenses of my working outside the home, it was clear that many women were doing the exact same thing that I was - working just to afford the expenses of working. We sold our second car (and all the gas and cost of insurance that went into it) and I stayed at home for three years while also learning a new career during that time. We were actually better off than when I was working.
It is very sad that so many children get dumped into daycare. And very sad for their mothers as well. But it is possible to stay at home if there is another income in the family by making a few sacrifices. I'm living proof.
Some women simply don't have that option. I'm fully aware of that.
Wow! A first!
Agree with Carol.
Your daughter was lucky!
As a teacher, it's easy to to determine which kids were raised in daycare...but for too many that's the only choice.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1043075 Dec 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Neanderthals like RealDave only care about their own basic needs and will ignore the poison and atrocities by Obama bin Lyin when it suits your needs.. You too will eat anything Obama bin lyin shits on your plate...

Obama bin Lyin wins liar of the year award..

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1043076 Dec 16, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! A first!
Agree with Carol.
Your daughter was lucky!
As a teacher, it's easy to to determine which kids were raised in daycare...but for too many that's the only choice.
Meanwhile... "Please do not feed the animals" as the animals may become dependent on handouts and not learn to take care of themselves. Yes lily.. you liberals are that stupid...

It's the culture....
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1043077 Dec 16, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Dustbin of history a good place for the GOP
You commies said the same thing when Clinton was first president and you held both houses of Congress pretty much consistently since WWII.

You lunatics on the left also said Reagan was going to start WWII and that also never happened.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1043078 Dec 16, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Meanwhile... "Please do not feed the animals" as the animals may become dependent on handouts and not learn to take care of themselves. Yes lily.. you liberals are that stupid...
It's the culture....
Never feed the liberal animals, they bite! One union member took some guys finger off.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1043079 Dec 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there crazy man. How is that Glow Bull Warming of yours doing. Is Florida Ocean yet?

It's only mid-December and it will be 8 degrees here overnight in Konnecticut.

Can you crazies start lying a little faster so it gets warmer sooner?

What's that you said?

"nearly killed America"?

Can you explain that, crazy old man?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1043080 Dec 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is that list? You know, the list of legislation you claim the Democrats passed in the first 10 months of 2007 to take us from that rosy Bush economy as you claim to the worst recession in 80 years,
One war was to get Bin Laden & the other to get Iraqi oil.
Hi again crazy old man? Did you get any of that Iraqi oil?

Why don't you flap your wings, come over here and explain your silly propaganda.

You don't want to make me have to come over there, retard.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1043081 Dec 16, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You commies said the same thing when Clinton was first president and you held both houses of Congress pretty much consistently since WWII.
You lunatics on the left also said Reagan was going to start WWII and that also never happened.
lol! you're the commie lovin' ruskie son!

don't confuse yourself!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1043082 Dec 16, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Never feed the liberal animals, they bite! One union member took some guys finger off.
That's probably why they only throw money and yell at them.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1043083 Dec 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! you're the commie lovin' ruskie son!
don't confuse yourself!
Sorry senile old fossil. You are about two decades behind in the news. The ruskies are no longer communists like you Democrats are now. Your system of communism fails and really only exists in Cuba & Vietnam, Laos & your favorite country, North Korea. China is also supposed to be like you Democrats but even they are waking up and embracing capitalism.

Do you need a ticket to Cuba? I'm surprised you didn't go there on your glorious vacation to Bumpass. Actually, North Korea would suit you better.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1043084 Dec 16, 2013
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! A first!
Agree with Carol.
Your daughter was lucky!
Lily?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr unbelievable 519,176
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 14 hr Earl 3,165
News Florida's Brightline trains could run from Miam... 15 hr here2help 2
Any single rich old widowed lady’s out there lo... Fri Jewish black 2
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Fri Murph 74,223
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Fri TheFartingClintone 64,852
News Student arrested for refusing to leave 'die-in' Fri Marauder 71

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages