Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1581783 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1042783 Dec 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You "dumb section" kids always hated the smart ones. I see you carry that practice in your adulthood. You have reached adulthood, right?
If you have to say you are smart, the reality is you are not or people would know without you telling.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1042784 Dec 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
don't assume anything.....scumbag Realtime is just as likely to be a draft dodger as a veteran....
He certainly comes across as an enigma. Which makes him angry. But seems to be a nice way of putting it. At least to me.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1042785 Dec 16, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief, don't feed the idiocy.
This all started when a whiney little racist thought Santa should be replaced with Penguins because the moron objected to what she thought was a white person.
Kelley sarcastically states "Yeah we all know Santa is white."
Morons ban together to protest a white Santa.
MMfA jumps the shark and tries to make Santa is white a controversy.
Santa is fictional so tell your little moron racist who objected to Santa to quit being an idiot!
She was pretty adamant as a reporter son.

Ooops! I assumed she's a reporter anyway.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1042786 Dec 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! No son. bushie boy made it all up himself.
I love your comedy son. It's so idiotic and meritless!
If you like your doctor, daughter, you can keep your doctor, daughter. Period, daughter. LOL

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1042787 Dec 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Santa is portrayed as white in every western civilized country around the world.
In African countries who celebrate Christmas and in some other countries where blacks are prominent, apparently Santa Claus isn't a part of their traditions. Or at least I couldn't find any definite proof one way or the other.
But what difference does it make anyway? If black children want to think Santa is black, no one cares. However, the norm around the world is that he is white.
Haven't you seen pictures of a black Jesus? I have. Like Santa, it's neither here nor there. Doesn't change the fact that Jesus was a Jew and wasn't black. But Jesus wasn't into ethnicities either - so if he's black to some people, again it doesn't matter.
Megyn Kelly stepped in it and FOX is backpedalling furiously!!

Native born Jews from the area are not WHITE. European Jews are WHITE. The Jews you see today are a far cry from the people of the area. Most Jews left the Middle East many centuries ago, and intermarried with Caucasians in Europe, only to return and steal land 70 years ago.

The Jews of Jesus' time were all members of semetic tribes of north Africa. They were the same color as the Arab semite tribes from the same area.

Jesus was not white. White is a definition for Caucasian or Aryan people. Jesus was most likely a darker or olive complexion, as are those from the area today.

It's funny that some WHITE people like Megyn Kelly feel the need to have her savior a WHITE guy. Heaven forbid he look like a swarthy semite from Palestine!!

Very telling.

Santa is a European creation. He is WHITE.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#1042788 Dec 16, 2013
Is now a good time for the #9 Christmas countdown video?

Guess there's no time like the present.

(Only The Temptations could make you get down to this song...)

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1042790 Dec 16, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Get out before the Fed meeting on Wednesday. David stockman
Watch what happens when the order is given to audit the Fed. It will make 1929 look like missing change.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1042791 Dec 16, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> You "dumb section" kids always hated the smart ones. I see you carry that practice in your adulthood. You have reached adulthood, right?
Dave now slurring deaf people....

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#1042792 Dec 16, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's hoping you know how to put your own chain back on sprocket!
The second best invention for motorcycles was the belt drive. The best invention for motorcycles was the electric starter. ;-)

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#1042793 Dec 16, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Megyn Kelly stepped in it and FOX is backpedalling furiously!!
Native born Jews from the area are not WHITE. European Jews are WHITE. The Jews you see today are a far cry from the people of the area. Most Jews left the Middle East many centuries ago, and intermarried with Caucasians in Europe, only to return and steal land 70 years ago.
The Jews of Jesus' time were all members of semetic tribes of north Africa. They were the same color as the Arab semite tribes from the same area.
Jesus was not white. White is a definition for Caucasian or Aryan people. Jesus was most likely a darker or olive complexion, as are those from the area today.
It's funny that some WHITE people like Megyn Kelly feel the need to have her savior a WHITE guy. Heaven forbid he look like a swarthy semite from Palestine!!
Very telling.
Santa is a European creation. He is WHITE.
Well, I've always said Jesus wasn't white like we think of white and had characteristics that resembled more of a Middle-Easterner.

So Kelly saying Jesus was white wasn't really necessary.

Can we move on?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1042794 Dec 16, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, actually, this is all true. Only liberals would make Santa Claus a political issue. And too bizarre to discuss.
It's the "squirrel" syndrome. Only liberals are symptomatic. Thankfully, it's not contagious.
Sometimes you still feel compelled to tell them it's only in their heads.
lol! So... Megyn Kelly is a liberal?!?!?!?!

wow....

I love this comedy channel!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1042795 Dec 16, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
<spam>
<indoctrinated party line lie>
President Obama had a mid-level U.S. official meet with a Chinese officer in 2011 to find out if the Chinese were open to a land and resource swap for debt forgiveness. The upshot of this is that the Chinese are now engaging in experimental “farming” and “scientific” studies in several locations in the U.S. in various states. The personnel involved are all Chinese military, and the plan is to use these as the base for the expansion of “land settlements” in payment of the U.S. debt to China.
Also in 2011, the Bank of China sent a team out into the U.S. to do land analysis and valuations based on resources that have been identified on federally held lands. The group was tasked to visit various preselected sites, including some on the Gulf of Mexico, and arrive at resource-based values between $2 trillion and $5 trillion, enough to satisfy America’s debt to China. According to this scenario, the issuing of new drilling licenses in the U.S. have been stopped on federally held land until the Chinese can be in position to take over new oil production.
Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke urged U.S. lawmakers to lift the country’s borrowing limit, citing scant weeks until a potentially disastrous debt default. The United Nations and the World Bank have been given signals that they will be called upon to broker the deal with America defaulting on debt that it cannot satisfy. This is not to be a fire sale, but is to appear as the great economic rescue plan for the U.S. Thus, it will be eagerly accepted by media-addled Americans and Obama supporters.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/obama-selling-out-...
I suppose we'll see the usual Democrat Denial Diatribe now....
WND is World Nitwit Daily!!

So this is where you come up with you lies!! Worse than Porter Stansbullshit.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Find a credible source, nutjob!!

<SPAM>
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1042796 Dec 16, 2013
NuculurVodkaOption wrote:
<quoted text> If you like your doctor, daughter, you can keep your doctor, daughter. Period, daughter. LOL
Yup. I sure am son!

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#1042797 Dec 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Which enemy would that be son?
You.
Next question.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1042798 Dec 16, 2013
lol! Ah! The sequeals and cries from the reich is so comforting!

I think I'll have a double latte this morning!

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#1042799 Dec 16, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
black people prefer remaining in a permanent state of poverty....
OK, if that's what they want....
What they have been indoctrinated to think is "poverty" isn't poverty. I'm thinking they need a lesson in what real poverty is.
Work or starve. The government gravy train is over. If you demand to stay on the government plantation, you won't eat very well. Welcome to actual poverty.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1042800 Dec 16, 2013
TSM wrote:
Blacks haven’t had a problem with Santa Claus for decades, they receive their presents every Month on time courtesy of US Taxpayer!!
why does texass hate women son?

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1042801 Dec 16, 2013
TSM wrote:
Blacks haven’t had a problem with Santa Claus for decades, they receive their presents every Month on time courtesy of US Taxpayer!!
For them, Santa Claus IS black.....ish.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1042802 Dec 16, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush lied. Clinton lied. Bush 1 lied. Reagan lied.
seeing a pattern yet?
and enter O'bama--under O'bama the United States is racing to the bottom.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1042803 Dec 16, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Ah! So the ruskies and iran and N Korea are yours then!
Just what I thought!
Thanks for the clarification!
why is it when democrats aka commies pretend to support our troops--especially Vietnam Vets...do they always bring a camera crew?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr fortmyersf 513,431
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Agents of Corruption 63,946
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat zazz 98,477
News Lawsuit accuses Advance Auto Parts of racial di... (Sep '08) Sat USS LIBERTY 55
News Sex offenders, predators find room at Friendly ... (Nov '08) Sat Rip Chen Picket 63
News Let's Talk About Something Other Than Casey Ant... (Jul '11) Fri Tex- 42
Best Roadside Service Unlimited Roadside Assist... Fri Tim Cambell 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages