Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1036708 Dec 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
On January 14, the first U-boat struck, sinking the Panamanian tanker Norness in Rhode Island Sound. The entire seaboard was still brightly lit by shore lights because seacoast chambers of commerce, fearing a loss of profits, fought every attempt to impose a coastal blackouts. At night, the brightly lit coast provided U-boats with perfectly silhouetted targets.
Along the East Coast, public morale dropped as civilians watched ships burning offshore nearly every night, and bodies of merchant seamen wash ashore nearly every morning.
It lasted for several months.
http://suite101.com/a/the-other-pearl-harbor-...
So flack was right. And so was I. Don't know in which state civilians turned on their headlights to witness it in the documentary, but they did. At least the first night or at the beginning.
Realtime makes a donkey - oops..strike that - a fool of himself so much here that he's approaching Professional Strength now.

Just like some Toilet Cleaners, ya know.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1036709 Dec 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Sure wish all my hard work would pay off a little around here.
No matter how much proof I provide, some liberals still don't appreciate all my effort to try and show them the light.
You'd think they don't want to see the light or something.
None are so blind as those who wish not to see....

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1036710 Dec 7, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
How cute
Welfare boobs have no sense of what cute is. Don't pretend.

There is no cute in your world but only freebies and suckers.

Others see a beautiful sunset while you moochers ask if Welfare is paying the electric bill for it.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1036711 Dec 7, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Realtime and that other liberal poster who seem to have an issue with shinning using the word negro in reference to Obama.
Shinning just calls him a magic one.
Harry Reid said he was a light-skinned negro with no negro dialect - unless he wanted one.
Whatever that means.
At least Joe Biden called him an African-American when he said Obama was the "first mainstream African-American" who was clean and articulate.
Again, whatever that means.
Is there such a thing as clean dirt?

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1036712 Dec 7, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
shinn0ngel0ctr0n tends toward the racist in his posts ,
but the moronic seems to win the race is his case.
You're just like Jesse Sharpton. You see racists behind every tree because it is profitable. Affirmative Action hands out free jobs to unqualified boobs because of their skin color. Free cellphones because of your skin color. Yada, Yada, Yada....

Crying Racist Wolf! is getting old, boy.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1036713 Dec 7, 2013
Jon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Scooter, your numbers don't add up...GOT THAT? It's simple math like rudimentary math you know 1 + 1 = 2
Oh never mind, koolaide addict.
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY CRAYONS AND MAYBE A COLORING BOOK?
He only needs two crayons. Black and White.

Anything else confuses him.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1036714 Dec 8, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt this. By definition, there shouldn't be any economy at all. And besides, government would have the right to dictate prices, so a true form of capitalism by definition cannot exist.
What you're actually accepting is slavery overseas to supply the economy at home.
True Capitalism does exist in China and why do think US Corporations moved over in China because Capitalism can flourish there and the so Called Chinese Communist party is the the Plutocarcy and not elected and China sure isn't based on Communism which would mean everyone is equal and I hate to tell you but in China there is a Class Structured Society in place which Communism rejects.
Jon

United States

#1036715 Dec 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He only needs two crayons. Black and White.
Anything else confuses him.
No I don't think so, we'll keep it simple and just give him a gray one. Print off a hundred Obama's face sketches and he can be fulfilled and satisfied with his life by coloring them.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1036716 Dec 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Creating jobs usually isn't considered part-time employment.
And any increase in employment that just barely meets the lowest standard of what is considered job recovery doesn't count either.
ObamaCare was - and still is - a job killer in this country.
Obama and the power elite inner circle had their priorities after all.
You're full of crap as usual Carol, there's no evidence what so ever that the ACA has been a job killer except in your hate warped mind.
Ben Casselman points out in the Wall Street Journal, part-time employees were actually working more hours in recent months, and because of differences in the way the Bureau of Labor Statistics and the ACA define “part-time,” there’s no evidence the law has had any impact on part-time employment over the past year. Part-time employment nationwide is higher than before the recession started in 2008, but that trend began before Obamacare became law in 2010. In addition, the health care law’s requirement that employers provide health insurance to full-time workers, doesn’t even begin until 2015.
Writing in Business Insider in July, investment banker Daniel Alpert noted that the growth of part-time jobs has happened in sectors where most work is already part-time, as opposed to rising in sectors where it has traditionally been full-time. Alpert concluded:
Anecdotal Obamacare-scare stories abound, but they seem pretty specious at best….There is no empirical evidence that hiring practices relate to concerns over benefits, and a heck of a lot of evidence that the people being hired for new jobs are earning less than workers already employed and that the jobs that a significant proportion of jobs being created are not full time because of the sectors they are in. If the Obamacare hiring meme were accurate, the tendency game the law would be to game the system by hiring people to work just under the 30 hour “full time” cut off under the act. But that does not appear to be the case either.

Read more: Jobs Report Shows No Obamacare Effect on Employment | TIME.com http://nation.time.com/2013/10/22/obamacare-h...

On top of that November's job figures contradicts your lie. The U.S. economy added 203,000 jobs in November. Economists surveyed by CNNMoney had predicted payroll gains of 183,000 jobs.
The unemployment rate fell to 7.0%-- the lowest level since November 2008, as more people said they got jobs and joined the labor force.
The hiring was broad based, with big gains for sectors that tend to pay low wages as well as those that offer higher salaries. While retailers, restaurants and bars all hired more workers, traditionally higher wage sectors boasted even stronger job growth.
For example, professional and business services added 35,000 jobs.
"This was a strong, good quality report, showing continuing momentum," said Deloitte's Chief Financial Officer Frank Friedman. Deloitte alone is planning to hire about 18,000 people this year in its tax auditing and consulting businesses. The transportation and warehousing sector added 30,500 jobs, and health care added 28,000 jobs.

Meanwhile, manufacturers hired 27,000 workers and construction companies hired 17,000.
The United States lost 8.7 million jobs in the aftermath of the financial crisis. As of November, it had gained about 7.4 million of those jobs back.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1036717 Dec 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
At the physician's conference on "direct pay" health care held for local doctors in Minneapolis, Maya Babu, a neurosurgery resident in Rochester who attended Saturday's conference, said she likes what she hears.
She said she does worry about how patients who develop chronic or costly illnesses would cope, but also sees direct pay as the future.
"I think you'll see more doctors heading in this way, where they're really kind of striking it out on their own," Babu said.
http://kstp.com/news/stories/s3125938.shtml
You might also reconsider calling me a moron all the time seeing this is becoming a pattern - having to prove you wrong, I mean.
As I said, they won't be missed. BTW, the "direct pay" concept, according to your source, began 8 years ago.

You didn't do your research babe__you're a moron.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1036718 Dec 8, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
On January 14, the first U-boat struck, sinking the Panamanian tanker Norness in Rhode Island Sound. The entire seaboard was still brightly lit by shore lights because seacoast chambers of commerce, fearing a loss of profits, fought every attempt to impose a coastal blackouts. At night, the brightly lit coast provided U-boats with perfectly silhouetted targets.
Along the East Coast, public morale dropped as civilians watched ships burning offshore nearly every night, and bodies of merchant seamen wash ashore nearly every morning.
It lasted for several months.
http://suite101.com/a/the-other-pearl-harbor-...
So flack was right. And so was I. Don't know in which state civilians turned on their headlights to witness it in the documentary, but they did. At least the first night or at the beginning.
My post was accurate__Flacks was contrived.

It happened but not "nearly every night" in Virginia.

Your, cough, source is very fkn amusing where did you find it???
Dix

United States

#1036719 Dec 8, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>

Ben Casselman points out in the Wall Street Journal, part-time employees were actually working more hours in recent months, and because of differences in the way the Bureau of Labor Statistics and the ACA define “part-time,” there’s no evidence the law has had any impact on part-time employment over the past year. Part-time employment nationwide is higher than before the recession started in 2008, but that trend began before Obamacare became law in 2010. In addition, the health care law’s requirement that employers provide health insurance to full-time workers, doesn’t even begin until 2015.
Writing in Business Insider in July, investment banker Daniel Alpert noted that the growth of part-time jobs has happened in sectors where most work is already part-time, as opposed to rising in sectors where it has traditionally been full-time. Alpert concluded:
Anecdotal Obamacare-scare stories abound, but they seem pretty specious at best….There is no empirical evidence that hiring practices relate to concerns over benefits, and a heck of a lot of evidence that the people being hired for new jobs are earning less than workers already employed and that the jobs that a significant proportion of jobs being created are not full time because of the sectors they are in. If the Obamacare hiring meme were accurate, the tendency game the law would be to game the system by hiring people to work just under the 30 hour “full time” cut off under the act. But that does not appear to be the case either.
Read more: Jobs Report Shows No Obamacare Effect on Employment | TIME.com http://nation.time.com/2013/10/22/obamacare-h...
On top of that November's job figures contradicts your lie. The U.S. economy added 203,000 jobs in November. Economists surveyed by CNNMoney had predicted payroll gains of 183,000 jobs.
The unemployment rate fell to 7.0%-- the lowest level since November 2008, as more people said they got jobs and joined the labor force.
The hiring was broad based, with big gains for sectors that tend to pay low wages as well as those that offer higher salaries. While retailers, restaurants and bars all hired more workers, traditionally higher wage sectors boasted even stronger job growth.
For example, professional and business services added 35,000 jobs.
"This was a strong, good quality report, showing continuing momentum," said Deloitte's Chief Financial Officer Frank Friedman. Deloitte alone is planning to hire about 18,000 people this year in its tax auditing and consulting businesses. The transportation and warehousing sector added 30,500 jobs, and health care added 28,000 jobs.
Meanwhile, manufacturers hired 27,000 workers and construction companies hired 17,000.
The United States lost 8.7 million jobs in the aftermath of the financial crisis. As of November, it had gained about 7.4 million of those jobs back.
Federal employment is the only good paying jobs that Obama has generated. He knows how to grow the government. In the private sector 90% of the jobs 'created' are minimum wage or low paying jobs high percentage are part time jobs. Hence, individuals with more than one part time job. Also part time jobs are counted as full time jobs in the number of jobs you cited.

Unemployment rate decrease which the Obama Administration touted as a harbinger of a strong growing economy and completely failed to see the correlation between people dropping out of the workforce and the declining jobless rate. Make no mistake millions have dropped out of looking for a job. The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports show the number of people participating in the workforce is lower than it has been in 35 years. January 2014 will begin with many failures coming together at the same time and it will have an effect on our economy.

So enjoy the good times while you can.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1036720 Dec 8, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>As I said, they won't be missed. BTW, the "direct pay" concept, according to your source, began 8 years ago.
You didn't do your research babe__you're a moron.
Resentment to Realtime is like you drinking poison and then hoping it will kill your enemies...

It's the culture...
LCNLin

United States

#1036721 Dec 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Rush Limbaugh was the one to coin the name 'Magic Negro'....
Lame
LCNLin

United States

#1036722 Dec 8, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
None are so blind as those who wish not to see....
May take more than glasses in your case?

Level 1

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1036723 Dec 8, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Ninety nine percent of the racist are the people that voted for Obama 'because' of his skin color. Ninety nine percent of the people that did not vote for Obama were people that didn't consider him the best candidate for the position. Why would any one vote for a corrupt,dishonest candidate that is known more for his lies than for his resume? Why would any one vote for a candidate that has an agenda the opposite of the traditional patriotic principles that have made our country great? Why would any one defend the lies,deceit,and corruption of the person currently occupying The White House? Could the answer to any one of these questions be racism?
The number of people that voted for Obama because he was black was counter balanced by those that voted against him because he is black.

Furthermore Dumbass, blacks typically vote Democrat nearly 90% of the time.

Furthermore Dumbass, Obama won because the Republican party SUCKED under George W Bush.

Quit excusing your party's failures under Bush by blaming it on race.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1036724 Dec 8, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lame
She's a good little "dittohead" repeating it daily. Didn't that fat junkie also make a cd? "puff the magic ....."?

Anyway, Carol loves it; it appeals to her inner white supremacist.
Quel surpris

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1036725 Dec 8, 2013
Remember John Lennon!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1036726 Dec 8, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The number of people that voted for Obama because he was black was counter balanced by those that voted against him because he is black.
Furthermore Dumbass, blacks typically vote Democrat nearly 90% of the time.
Furthermore Dumbass, Obama won because the Republican party SUCKED under George W Bush.
Quit excusing your party's failures under Bush by blaming it on race.
Frank is a stupid racist and knows nothing. If one would subscribe to his logic, or lack thereof; then all black people would have voted for Herman Cain regardless of if he didn't know where Uz-beki-beki stan stan was!!!

The dummy Franks and Carols and the rest of the merry band of losers can't fathom that black people can think for themselves. Why would a black person vote Republican? Come on now.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1036727 Dec 8, 2013
flack wrote:
Remember John Lennon!!
Yes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 52 min WAS sanka 491,332
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr Hairy NY 17,837
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 50,451
Busted 11 hr Grandma Moses 8
last post wins! (Jul '11) 11 hr Wiley_Kyote 5,350
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 13 hr Murph 70,794
Nude photos get Umatilla fire chief in trouble (Jan '08) 14 hr Carol 97
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News