Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1619290 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1033638 Dec 2, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Thats what obama does he wears a BLACK face with a white heart
lol! So why are you reich wingers so mad?

You've infiltrated the 'enemy!'

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1033639 Dec 2, 2013
Homer wrote:
Rightwingers are dumb.
Another dumb remark
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1033640 Dec 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
dumbass Dave thinks his existence is dependant on the government...it tells him when to wipe his ass.
You should wipe yours now son...

... and then your mouth!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1033641 Dec 2, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Or mental telepathy?
In six languages? I can barely wait to get behind a carload of yayhoos on cell phones trying to operate a touchscreen at a Micky Dee's drive through.
You and Flacko must have od'd on the Jetsons. Hah, George and Elroy!
this idiot never left the era when it wad cool to call women "doll".
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1033642 Dec 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
<communist propaganda spam>
So, does that mean we can keep our plan if we like it, and we can keep our doctor if we like them, and our premiums will go down?
More than the software Obama stole is messed up with that site. To start with, nothing promoted about ObamaKare is true. To end with, the same people who have always paid for their own health care and all the free health care given to the horde of Obama's moochers will have to pay even more and get less health care.
Then, after paying for everything, a Death Panel decides their life isn't funded for the next year because a crackwhore needs an abortion.
That's what's wrong with the ObamaKare site.
"So, does that mean we can keep our plan if we like it, and we can keep our doctor if we like them,"

No we can keep them if Obama likes them.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1033643 Dec 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
did you see the amazon drone news? There's an amazon distribution center 12 miles (as the crow flies) from my house. Order online and have it a few minutes later...HUGE!
And healthcare.gov can't even deliver an insurance policy...

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#1033644 Dec 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't support tax cheats.
bet I can go back and find you defending any one of the many tax cheats Obama hired.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1033645 Dec 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you refresh our memory.
Why was it that the police needed to identify him?
What reason did the police have to search him?
You posted a great example of the Constitution being used as toilet paper.
and all because of white folks wearing Black masks when committing crimes.

not really. it's actually because of white folks wearing white hoods when committing crimes. so i can see why YOU think it's Unconstitutional.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1033646 Dec 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"good insurance policy"...lmao. A good insurance policy does not include prostate coverage for women.
Well now wait, maybe that would be a good idea because now you aren't necessarily male or female just because of the body parts that you have. You are what sex you "think that you relate to". So there may very well be women who need prostate exams because they "think" that they are men.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1033647 Dec 2, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Devious dirtbags. Do any rightwingers have a decent bone in their entire body?
Yes. You wanna play with mine?

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#1033648 Dec 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't support tax cheats.
Ray, you are not wealthy. & lets assume you have a job & make decent money. Why is that a working man pays 25-27% on his income while a man trading pieces of paper only pays significantly less?
How did that happen?
what prevents anyone from making money "trading pieces of paper"? everyone is treated the same, stupid. I pay the same tax rate on "traded pieces of paper" that warren buffet does.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1033649 Dec 2, 2013
Homer wrote:
I just try and be a good decent human being, sorta like an anti-rightwinger if you will.
You could only be a good decent human being to a cannibal:)
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1033650 Dec 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You obviously don't live in America son.
But that's ok... It's you!
and you live in "Bumpass", mooching off your relatives !!

You make a perfect left-winger.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#1033651 Dec 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is a mandate to be covered then there must be a definition of what is considered covered.
Galt is dumber than sh*t.
State Governments have been setting minimum standards for years.
learn to read, dumbass Dave.

"other than your silly ObamaKKKare law"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1033652 Dec 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
only in an Obama world do people think fast food restaurants should supply a living wage.
the concept of "living wage" is meaningless...highly dependent on the individual...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#1033654 Dec 2, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>Well the GREAT CIVIL RIGHTS LEADER JESSIE BABYDADDY JACKSON ONCE said im worried about the BLACK GUY BEHIND me in the alley, also they got too many black babies round here that needs adopting WOW (that was rascists)it's the truth though
so you're another racist who ignores the white on white crime epidemic.

and what is it with you folks and DWI? the number one crime of those who don't have a brain in their head. oh wait. i just answered my own question.

never mind.
lilyeesha bocateesha

Satellite Beach, FL

#1033655 Dec 2, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
chicken and the egg.
pretty sure black racism didn't rear it's head until after the white racists failed to keep them on the plantation.
bummer for you, fun payback for the black folks.
sonicfloater also loves the race card

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1033656 Dec 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You should wipe yours now son...
... and then your mouth!
If all of the people in your neighborhood were instructed to wipe their azzhole, they'd all be reaching for you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1033657 Dec 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> He said the passing of the ACA would not force you to change doctors.
Obama lied...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1033658 Dec 2, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Devious dirtbags. Do any rightwingers have a decent bone in their entire body?
"Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 22 min fortmyersf 514,146
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 98,550
Review: American Explorer Academy 13 hr Jamie F 1
*great oaks village* (Oct '09) Thu DebbieT 34
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) Wed Princess Hey 19,708
News Orange County Schools employee indicted on firs... (Mar '09) Tue CAL 112
Coke for tourist Oct 17 jimi-yank 3

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages