Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1522877 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Nov 11

New York, NY

#1031159 Nov 26, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>United States is out of Iraq ending that war,

United States is leaving Afghanistan in 2014,

United States has brought Iran with sanctions to its knees.

Foreign policy accomplishments !

ACA following Bush footsteps in expanding Medicare to include Prescription drugs!
OBAMACARE destroying full time jobs one Liberal at a time.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1031160 Nov 26, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Mental RETARD!
You must be real proud Obama has brought about black teens punching out 72 year old white people.
It's happening all over, LORD PRAISE OBAMA!
Race relations are better? NOT!
Now old people can't go out on the streets without worrying about:
ObamaThugs.
Suits a hater like you just fine though.
Sicko...
Senior Discounts for all weapons and ammo. Now.

New York, NY

#1031161 Nov 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>That's nuts! I'm not even sure what you mean by left wing or progressive sites.

But I am sure about what I mean by right wing, reactionary and pure donation sites and, cough, news aggregators.

I'm really curious as to how dummies along the lines of Flack and Carol even find those sites__is there a central clearing house for the truly stupid to dial in sht like the conservative treehouse?

And what sort of folks would believe that nonsense to the point where they'd link it as "proof?" Idiots__that's who!
Did you know what was in the Obamacare fiasco before it passes?

Did you?

I bet you were as clueless as you are right now!

LOL!!!

New York, NY

#1031162 Nov 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>Policies were frequently cancelled & replaced with new policies with different options & premiums always went up.

The idea this is news to you demonstrates just of uninformed you are on businesses & health care benefits.

You are also naive on how people buy heath insurance as individuals.

The fact is you blame cancellations now on the ACA. Now you can lie about this the same as you always do but an honest person making that argument would acknowledge that cancellations & premium increases have been commonplace in the past.

Every year companies struggle with how best to handle premium increases. Do they eat them, spread some to employees or reduce benefits. If you had a GD rain, you would know this.

But noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you ran screaming " OMG OMG look what Obamacare is doing" totally ignoring that these have been commonplace in the past.

This is why you are an idiot, Ray. A liar & dishonest poster. One peddling the right whiner banner of ignorance & stupidity.

The ACAi s not stopping anyone from keeping their doctor & had a grandfather clause. Quit blaming the ACA for the actions of insurance companies.
Did you know what was in the OBAMACARE fiasco before it passed?

I bet you were as clueless as you are right now!!! LOL!!!

PD: we notice you are afraid to call it Obamacare, LOL!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1031163 Nov 26, 2013
OBAMANATION wrote:
Anyone remember that racist knee grow, with an angry looking pic of him as his avatar, from LA who used to post here all the time? I can't remember that dumb knee grows name...but he actually told a whopper one time...he forgave Robert KKK Byrd, cuz he's a "reformed racist"
"Realbrother"....the only black man ever to post on this thread who had pride instead of having his hand out...
LCNLin

United States

#1031164 Nov 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
so, when will the homo drug addict in the White House resign???
You moved to California for Love?

More California couples tied the knot in July following the U.S. Supreme Court’s historic ruling allowing same-sex marriages in the state than in any other month since 2006, according to new data.

New York, NY

#1031165 Nov 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>Another dumbf*ck who did not know that Pelosi as not talking to Congress when she made that comment.

More proof you right whiners are dumber than a pile of horsesh*t in my pasture.
You claim she did not said it, but she did! You lost, scum!!!

Obama was only taking to second graders when he said ...

Are you an idiot or are you really that stupid? It does not matter who she was taking to, SHE SAID IT, live with it!

New York, NY

#1031166 Nov 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>any contract not in compliance with the law is invalid...that's why the ObamaKKKare law made a specific exception for unions...
Do you want me to show you non-union that got exceptions?

Therefore you are WRONG!!!

New York, NY

#1031168 Nov 26, 2013
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Signs the Progressive 'you did not wire that' economy is on fire!

'LATA Kentucky Notifies 79 Workers of Layoffs'

http://www.westkentuckystar.com/News/Local-Re...
STOP!!!

Facts drive Liberals crazy!!!

New York, NY

#1031169 Nov 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>She was talking to people, a legislative conference of county leadership people.

You people lie & then blame me for taking sides. The truth has no side. You people lie & I correct you. Its that simple.
Romney was taking to a private group when he made the "47%" remark you idiot!

See? You Democrats are brainless as hell!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1031171 Nov 26, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
OBAMACARE destroying full time jobs one Liberal at a time.
better them than us.....

New York, NY

#1031172 Nov 26, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>....yeah, but..but...the Progressives claim that "Knockout Games"s aren't happening.....
And all Muslims are peaceful!!!

Liberals are the first casualties of the game!

Only Republicans have guns to defend themselves. Democrats are stupid fcks that get knocked out by other tax payer feed Democrats.

New York, NY

#1031173 Nov 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>Eed, you are just too stupid.

Who decided what doctors to include in those plans. The insurance companies you dumbass. Not the ACA.

My God you right whiners are dumber than sh*t.

Eed is so stupid, he doesn't know Medicare is a government plan.
You mean OBAMACARE?

New York, NY

#1031174 Nov 26, 2013
Phil Shifley wrote:
<quoted text>They did do a freakin thing yet dumbass! They haven't yet figured out how to finish the website that doesn't work anyway to include a way to PAY for your policy....so only freebees like Medicaid are getting in the pool....no one that pays for their policy yet can get one because you can't get it until you PAY for it. Not everyone that disagrees with Obama and his agenda are Republican's either.....I WAS a registered Democrat that fell for the lies in "08" and voted for Obama.....I just grew up and got smart and figured out how to tell when people are just liars. But no, I am not a registered Republican either. Face it, even Democrats are running away from this liar in chief like rats on the Titanic!!!
I know many friends that switched to Republicans because of OBAMACARE!!

New York, NY

#1031176 Nov 26, 2013
Phil Shifley wrote:
<quoted text>They did do a freakin thing yet dumbass! They haven't yet figured out how to finish the website that doesn't work anyway to include a way to PAY for your policy....so only freebees like Medicaid are getting in the pool....no one that pays for their policy yet can get one because you can't get it until you PAY for it. Not everyone that disagrees with Obama and his agenda are Republican's either.....I WAS a registered Democrat that fell for the lies in "08" and voted for Obama.....I just grew up and got smart and figured out how to tell when people are just liars. But no, I am not a registered Republican either. Face it, even Democrats are running away from this liar in chief like rats on the Titanic!!!
Obamacare is a blessing!

Many of my friends had become Republican Tea Party because of OBAMACARE!!!

New York, NY

#1031177 Nov 26, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans seem to overlook a few accomplishments!

United States is out of Iraq .
United States is leaving Afghanistan in 2014,
United States has brought Iran with sanctions to its knees.
Foreign policy accomplishments !

A C A following Bush footsteps in expanding Medicare to include Prescription drugs!

Naturally they try to troll out of this
It's the economy STUPID!

New York, NY

#1031178 Nov 26, 2013
LCNLin wrote:
<quoted text>also
it will continue to rain in California....
I have there inches of "Global Warming" on my backyard, LOL!!!

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1031181 Nov 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another dumbf*ck who did not know that Pelosi as not talking to Congress when she made that comment.
More proof you right whiners are dumber than a pile of horsesh*t in my pasture.
"real dumb"
peloousy was not talking to congress? Who was she talking to? The citizens of this country? She was admitting she had nary a clue? Be honest, just for once, congress does not know what they passed. New revelations come out daily. What is the count now, 40+ democrats are running from the debacle they passed, a debacle nearly 60% of the American public does not support? Moocher's like you love nobamakare, you get something for nothing. The workers and the producers will pick up the tab.
Peace
KMA

New York, NY

#1031182 Nov 26, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
Educrats: Send Kids on Islamic Field Trip or They Will Be Officially Branded as Racists

If you think that the systematized self-hatred known as political correctness could not possibly be more suffocatingly repressive than it has already become in the USA, look to Britain, where liberal authorities are pulling out all stops when it comes to instilling dhimmi views in the face of Islamic welfare colonization. Parents who donÂ’t want their children brainwashed were told that if they did not comply with a field trip promoting Islam, their kids would be officially and permanently branded as racists. From a letter to parents:

Refusal to allow your child to attend this trip will result in a Racial Discrimination note being attached to your childÂ’s education record, which will remain on this file throughout their school career.
Do they go into "Christian" field trips?

They deserve all the terror they will get!

It is a verifiable FACT - the more you surrender to Muslims the more they will kill you!

New York, NY

#1031183 Nov 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>how else would you describe a politician who deprives people of choice in the food that they eat???

Hillary was the first "birther"...
"Hillary was the first "birther"..."

Worth repeating!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please read.. Please 39 min hanging to hope 2
News Oprah Winfrey says she weighs 200 pounds (Dec '08) 8 hr silly rabbit 1,085
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 11 hr Murphey_Law 94
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 hr Murphey_Law 513,106
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Wed zazz 98,384
Republican Party of liars, cheats, sex offenders Apr 24 ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
April is Child Protection Month but Trump Hosts... Apr 24 ChildAbuse is Wrong 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages