Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1405100 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1029972 Nov 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What is you logic here?
Israel has them (perhaps allegedly) so let Iran too?
Dude, all I said was there was an argument to that effect, with some pretty valid points.

READ THE FRIGGIN OPINION FOR ONCE AND MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND.

Try considering a opinion different from yours for once and consider the points made.

the logic here

THAT THERE ARE MULTIPLE SIDES TO EVERY SITUATION, AND THE BEST WAY TO MAKE A DECISION IS TO BE AWARE OF ALL SIDES, ALL POSSIBILITIES AND ALL VIEW POINTS BEFORE MAKING A DECISION

Is that too hard to understand
Naah

Satellite Beach, FL

#1029973 Nov 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So why attack me son? I'm not involved with your oabamabotic perception.
Only you are!
lol! You are an Obamabot of the worst kind, a blind, deaf and dumb believer of the biggest fraud ever to inhabit the White House, daughter. lol!
It's no wonder Bill Clinton had his way with you, daughter. lol!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1029974 Nov 24, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry dude, but you can't race bait me I never said it was a black problem.
FYI there are millions of poor white people too
whatever...still can't sweep up paint chips....
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1029975 Nov 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
other than the taxes paid by some, ObamaKKKare has not yet taken effect, so the real horrors are yet to come...
Is this going to be a protracted drip of discontent?

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#1029976 Nov 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What is you logic here?
Israel has them (perhaps allegedly) so let Iran too?
no my logic is for you to decide after reading an interesting article
I don't think I ever gave my opinion of whether the author was right or wrong, only that he raised some interesting points.

If I can get just one person to consider there are multiple aspects to every situation, and seriously consider those perspectives, then I will be happy. Just wish the old Indian saying of walking a mile in some one Else's moccasins happened more regularly
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1029977 Nov 24, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, all I said was there was an argument to that effect, with some pretty valid points.
READ THE FRIGGIN OPINION FOR ONCE AND MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND.
Try considering a opinion different from yours for once and consider the points made.
the logic here
THAT THERE ARE MULTIPLE SIDES TO EVERY SITUATION, AND THE BEST WAY TO MAKE A DECISION IS TO BE AWARE OF ALL SIDES, ALL POSSIBILITIES AND ALL VIEW POINTS BEFORE MAKING A DECISION
Is that too hard to understand
Okay, I will try to locate and read the article.

Please stop pretending my opinion is unique-it is the same one as the international community has and your article is the one that is out of sync.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1029978 Nov 24, 2013
Naah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You are an Obamabot of the worst kind, a blind, deaf and dumb believer of the biggest fraud ever to inhabit the White House, daughter. lol!
lol! Son, that's YOUR claim.

And that's all you can do!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1029979 Nov 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
yes....the biggest wave will be next year when group policies are cancelled and some employers dump their employees on the exchanges...

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1029980 Nov 24, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
no son that was your father.......
Now explain to us how your dad spawned you from Barney Frank's ass.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1029981 Nov 24, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Saudi Arabia: Sunni home of Wahhabism, the sect behind al Qaeda, the attacks of 9/11 and a new world wide caliphate. The only thing they hate more than the west is Shia Muslims
Iran: Home and the only state dominated by Shia Muslims.
Do I have to draw you a picture to understand what's going on here?
Ir
Karma,

At least acknowledge that the Sunni nations are not easy with the Shiite nation of Iran enriching uranium.

You don't see the Middle East nations flocking to the mic to sing its' praises.

Location hidden

#1029982 Nov 24, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
no my logic is for you to decide after reading an interesting article
I don't think I ever gave my opinion of whether the author was right or wrong, only that he raised some interesting points.
If I can get just one person to consider there are multiple aspects to every situation, and seriously consider those perspectives, then I will be happy. Just wish the old Indian saying of walking a mile in some one Else's moccasins happened more regularly
You have no mind of your own, Obama-san drone.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1029983 Nov 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt apologizes and will cease his criticism...
Apology accepted. And I will try not to be so chatty about things not relevant to this forum. You do have a point in your criticisms.

Location hidden

#1029984 Nov 24, 2013
Naah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You are an Obamabot of the worst kind, a blind, deaf and dumb believer of the biggest fraud ever to inhabit the White House, daughter. lol!
lol

That's just plain mean! Even Clinton had standards when it came to what he wrapped around his wienie.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1029985 Nov 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> What is it with you libtards? Everything has to lead back to abortion. As I've said a million times abortion is murder but if you libtards want to kill your future go right ahead. Doesn't bother me a bit. One more slacker I won't have to provide for.
Problem is too many women in the black community have too many babies. More babies, more welfare. If they aren't having sex and creating life and then killing it, they're having sex to have babies which they can't afford but the taxpayers can.

Even women in the black community know this is true.

But, yes, Lily, I know. I'm a racist even so.
bettygur

Donora, PA

#1029986 Nov 24, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …… hes Pest
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1029987 Nov 24, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Cons are like that!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1029988 Nov 24, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>lol
That's just plain mean! Even Clinton had standards when it came to what he wrapped around his wienie.
Vitter took a different route with his standards and paid for it!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1029989 Nov 24, 2013
Karma,

I read it.

No one gave Pakistan or India "permission" to have nuclear weapons -a fact that he glossed over.

No one has a crystal ball and I did not find his assumptions about possible outcomes anymore persuasive than the international communities viewpoint. In fact, I questioned some of them as being factual.

He also left out the fact that this is more than just an Israel concern in the Middle East- I have pointed out this repeatedly.

Location hidden

#1029990 Nov 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
furthermore, most medical care on ObamaKKKare plans will be by nurses and physician assistants, with a real doctor a rarity...
fine unless you're really ill...but the amateur you see won't know the difference...
That's already been going on but it will get worse as time goes by.

Too bad Owhammy's pasty mammy didn't die of cancer before she gave birth to him, it would have saved a lot people from all the misery he's caused people all over the world. "Arab Spring", anyone?
Naah

Satellite Beach, FL

#1029991 Nov 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Son, that's YOUR claim.
And that's all you can do!
lol! No, Ghost daughter, I can also get into Red Lobster. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News FDA Signals Relaxing Gay Blood Donation Policy 9 hr Thats Right 5
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 hr dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 60,662
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 19,107
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 12,684
News Orlando massacre spurs fear, solidarity among L... 15 hr WasteWater 607
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 18 hr Murphey_Law 513,415
News Why Suzanne Somers loves bioidentical hormones (Jun '09) 23 hr Chaimpie 93

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages