Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

Level 2

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#1026122 Nov 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you might as well have gone for the line- "your mom wears army boots". Go for it. You obviously have no pride.
I wear combat boots. You see, I proudly serve our nation. You seek to destroy it. Duty, honor and country mean nothing to you.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1026123 Nov 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
After Obama laughed about his last pork laden, stimulus bill failure -"I guess (giggle) it wasn't really shovel ready"-why would anyone want to give this bunch of idiots more money to pay off supporters and help nobody else?
People don't trust them according to polls.
The Magic Negro's Bullshit has always been shovel ready.

Give me a shovel....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1026124 Nov 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Oregon has had NO one use their site.
the Oregon healthcare exchange website, CoverOregon.org , was “built and tested for use with Internet Explorer,” and may “not work properly” if used on other browsers, according to the site....

Level 2

#1026125 Nov 18, 2013
HW ACBs are pretty comfortable. If your mother does wear them, I respect her patriotism.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1026126 Nov 18, 2013
What happens when it becomes obvious that a law really, really sucks...

"The 56% of U.S. adults who now say it is not the federal government's responsibility to make sure all Americans have healthcare coverage continues to reflect a record high. Prior to 2009, a clear majority of Americans consistently had said the government should take responsibility for ensuring that all Americans have healthcare."

http://www.gallup.com/poll/165917/majority-sa...

Level 2

#1026127 Nov 18, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you already got one for Obama. Its called a teleprompter. So how does a guy/gal supposedly in a sandy country find so much time to be on Topix?
An eleven and a half hour time difference. Entertainment. Data mining.

Plan better, work harder and take advantage of superior genetics...life is good. You are welcome.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1026128 Nov 18, 2013
TSM wrote:
The best ‘Analogy ‘between Obamacare and Tornadoes is (Total Destruction) leaving Americans Uninsured and Homeless!!
Plus.... one helluva lot of spin involved....
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1026129 Nov 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
I wear combat boots. You see, I proudly serve our nation. You seek to destroy it. Duty, honor and country mean nothing to you.
No, I said you might as well have said "Your MOM wears combat boots".

Yeah, this one is throwing dung in the air and it landing on him.

Level 2

#1026130 Nov 18, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you already got one for Obama. Its called a teleprompter. So how does a guy/gal supposedly in a sandy country find so much time to be on Topix?
Is there something wrong with a teleprompter? Your hero used one.

Maybe he should have employed it more often:

"There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on --shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again." -- George W. Bush in Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." -- George W. Bush in Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

3. "You work three jobs?... Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." --George W. Bush speaking to a divorced mother of three in Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1026131 Nov 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the Oregon healthcare exchange website, CoverOregon.org , was “built and tested for use with Internet Explorer,” and may “not work properly” if used on other browsers, according to the site....
We have become a nation of the technically disadvantaged?

What is the problem with sitting up web-sites?

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1026132 Nov 18, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
An eleven and a half hour time difference. Entertainment. Data mining.
Plan better, work harder and take advantage of superior genetics...life is good. You are welcome.
why thanks (you forgot good looks). Now answer the question.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1026133 Nov 18, 2013
Why someone would hate lazy welfare teat sucklers...

Obammie phone!

http://proteinwisdom.com/...

Level 2

#1026134 Nov 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I said you might as well have said "Your MOM wears combat boots".
Yeah, this one is throwing dung in the air and it landing on him.
Oh, so your mother isn't as patriotic as those of us who serve. Okay. I see where you get that 'victim' demeanor.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1026135 Nov 18, 2013
List of Shame...

THEN-REP. TAMMY BALDWIN (D-Wis.):“Under the bill, if you like the insurance you have now, you may keep it and it will improve.”(Rep. Baldwin, Press Release, 3/18/10)

Level 2

#1026136 Nov 18, 2013
Did we invade or bomb Syria yet?

The same victim mentality displayed here regarding the PPACA was seen a few weeks ago by Republicants nationwide.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1026137 Nov 18, 2013
You know Obama and Progressive ideology is in BIG trouble when Politico is bemoaning that Obamacare may have killed liberalism.

Level 2

#1026138 Nov 18, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I did. Do words confuse you?

Level 2

#1026139 Nov 18, 2013
Whatever wrote:
List of Shame...
THEN-REP. TAMMY BALDWIN (D-Wis.):“Under the bill, if you like the insurance you have now, you may keep it and it will improve.”(Rep. Baldwin, Press Release, 3/18/10)
I kept my insurance. It improved. Don't be mad at the world because you failed.
MOM

Bronx, NY

#1026140 Nov 18, 2013
Revealed: Senate Republicans tried to block Obamacare rule that caused millions of insurance cancellations, but EVERY Democrat voted to save it
Millions of insurance cancellations came from the rule 'written by President Obama,' Paul said, and 'every Democrat voted to keep the rule'
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1026141 Nov 18, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The dunce you are talking to came on this morning claiming the Tea Party was protesting military funerals.

Yep, he is clueless and tossing dung around freely.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rambler's Thread About Bears and Snow Dens. (Jun '13) 4 min Texas_Ave 20
The Law is What Hillary Clinton Says it Is 7 min Texas_Ave 18
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 9 min Princess Hey 2,664
News Trader Joe's in Winter Park? New retail center ... (Feb '13) 15 min Texas_Ave 24
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 16 min Princess Hey 22,273
All Crooked Cops and Politicians and Scum Like ... (Dec '11) 22 min Texas_Ave 10
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 24 min Princess Hey 9,204
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 39 min T-REX 494,728
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]