Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 47,131)

Showing posts 942,601 - 942,620 of1,073,017
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO. So what else is new. Any bill of significance presented by Democrats is DOA in the House. That's been the status quo since the day the Republican'ts took control.
Very few Americans are willing to "fundamentally change America". Least of all patriotic Americans. You Obots are on your way out, there's not much time. You'd better wake up and smell the propane. Your best bet now is to fake an epiphany, beg for forgiveness and hope like hell nobody discovers who you really are. This isn't going to end well for you traitorous a**holes.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm interesting, so how about decapitating terrorist on video, is that perfectly acceptable???
how about planting bombs in public areas to kill a "terrorist" along with innocent civilians. is that acceptable too?
I find it absolutely full of bull that you would defend someone who plotted and executed terrorist attacks against the U.S. who was finally killed in a drone strike.
sorry but engaging in torture is not acceptable. That is what separates us from terrorists.
taking out a sworn enemy of the U.S., who has plotted and executed numerous attacks against us is perfectly fine with me when engaging in asysmetrical warfare.
those of us in the know, know that torture does not provide intel. it only provides unreliable BS
h
Karma prefers to execute (kill) an American in preference to interrogating a foreigner....

Galt begs to differ...
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Pro choice is libertarian
Talk of owning your own body has strong libertarian overtones. Many libertarians start by embracing the concept of individual autonomy or “self-ownership”— a notion that goes back at least to John Locke (“every man has a Property in his own Person. This nobody has a right to, but himself”). Then they adopt policy positions that logically follow from it, such as legalizing drugs and opposing motorcycle-helmet laws. It’s your body, libertarians say, and nobody else can tell you what to do with it.

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
name one good reason why a worthless community organizer would not want to serve his country in a meaningful capacity...instead of agitating for welfare bums....
A community organizer can do far more good in the United States than sitting in a barracks playing cards.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
where and when did you serve
stupid question, given that nobody here can prove anything...
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I thought. You people have nothing in the way of FACTS. Just personal opinions and reich wing Hate Talk Radio parroting.
Still denying the FACT that Obama lied and the FACT that millions have had their lives disrupted because their policies have been cancelled? LOL, you cannot possibly be that ignorant, can you? I actually pity you.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was a far better president than Bush ever hoped to be so I believe your argument doesn't hold any water.
Mary Poppins, Obama still lacks the experience and skills necessary to be a good POTUS. Your comment does not hold any logic or water due to your failure to address what was stated and idiotically using fallacies for logic.

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt opposes all efforts to rescue ObamaKKKare, including any delays in implementation...
however, Galt knows that immediate repeal is necessary to save America from financial disaster...
ObamaKKKare has already failed...
You "know" nothing. It is too early to determine the success or failure of the program until the web site has been running smoothly for a few months.
8016USAcinch

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was a far better president than Bush ever hoped to be so I believe your argument doesn't hold any water.
So how long did you and Clinton get serviced under the Oval Office desk? It's Monica's Bush's fault! LOL
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like the American Bush killed with a drone attack?
No, that would be the American citizen Obama had executed without due process - another FACT you deny.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

LCNLin wrote:
Pro choice is libertarian
Talk of owning your own body has strong libertarian overtones. Many libertarians start by embracing the concept of individual autonomy or “self-ownership”— a notion that goes back at least to John Locke (“every man has a Property in his own Person. This nobody has a right to, but himself”). Then they adopt policy positions that logically follow from it, such as legalizing drugs and opposing motorcycle-helmet laws. It’s your body, libertarians say, and nobody else can tell you what to do with it.
So is balanced budgets and reduced debt.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar. IMO, an Affirmative Action student has the added pressure of proving that they are truly qualified for admission. Their qualifications always being questioned. That does not make college a "breeze" or a "moochers dream". Since you never went to college, I don't expect you to understand.
affirmative action extends beyond admission, to grading and graduation...schools cannot admit their folly in accepting unqualified students...
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid question, given that nobody here can prove anything...
where and when did you serve ?

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The term 'Mistrust' is applicable when describing your feelings toward someone with, say, an opposing political or social view or some jerk of certain ethnicity wearing a hoodie inside of 7 Eleven after midnight.
"Hatred" is more germane and appropriate when expressing your feelings toward someone whose past actions speak loudly for their potential future actions of the same.
I don't just mistrust but hate the Magic Negro for his potential for inflicting more damage to my country.
Fool me once, shame on you but fool me twice and shame on me.
We are about to be fooled for the nth time, folks. Shame on us.
Impeach the bas turd.
I hate his ideology. I hate his arrogance. I hate the ease with which he lies and then acts like we're the ones overreacting. I hate that he can never get to the bottom of anything or hold anyone accountable for the ongoing failures within his administration. I hate his anti-American policies. I hate his ability to fool the easily confused and I especially hate that so many fellow Americans are so easily confused to elect him twice. But I don't hate him because they did.

He needs to be forced to resign or impeached - by his own party.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That is pure nonsense!
There is a whole bunch of poorly educated ratio/diversity students populating America.
You cannot flunk out all these individuals-how would that look?
You apparently never attended college or you would have known this!
the future ObamaKKKare "doctors" will include much of this academic trash...

imagine a sloth like Obama (who bombed out as an attorney) performing brain surgery...and blaming Bush when the patient dies...
Hometowngirl

Adamsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

script>
listia_username ='Herndondevin';
listia_num_rows = widget/alpha.js" type="text/javascript "></script>
<div id="listia_widget_content " style="display:none; "></div>
www.listia.com href=" http://www.listia.com/... ; class="listia_widget_more Link">more free stuff on Listia
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Karma prefers to execute (kill) an American in preference to interrogating a foreigner....
Galt begs to differ...
Most people would.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
A community organizer can do far more good in the United States than sitting in a barracks playing cards.
community organizers are worthless scum-sucking agitators....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You "know" nothing. It is too early to determine the success or failure of the program until the web site has been running smoothly for a few months.
if the website operated properly, then ObamaKKKare would fail more quickly...

the real problem is the program, not the website...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the idiotic website, that Obama lined the pockets of his supporters with by the non-bid contract to CGI, have to do with people loosing the Health Insurance they liked and ending up paying more for one that covers less of what they need?

Absolutely nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 942,601 - 942,620 of1,073,017
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 8 min Princess Hey 2,472
two words (Jul '10) 11 min Princess Hey 26,851
One Word (Jul '10) 13 min Princess Hey 1,810
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 16 min Princess Hey 11,907
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 18 min Princess Hey 11,920
The alphabet (Jun '06) 20 min Princess Hey 1,016
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 22 min Princess Hey 17,041
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 45 min Caseyopathic clinic 483,072
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••