Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1375237 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1015025 Oct 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't "let" me do anything, boy.
When you can't handle your own life, don't try playing Dr. Phil with others'.
lol! Son, I'll throw you in that pond of candiru to prove to you I not only let you, but I insist on it!

Lucky for you I'm around to prove you wrong, eh?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1015027 Oct 30, 2013
Eman wrote:
Bullying
"CNN)- White House officials have pressured insurance industry executives to keep quiet amid mounting criticism over Obamacare's rollout, insurance industry sources told CNN"
Anyone with half a brain could figure out that the insurance industry will benefit with more participation in health insurance. Its in their interest to cooperate.
Do you wake up every morning and search for things to whine about?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1015028 Oct 30, 2013
tell it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Candiru????
With that...ans
Since you are on the subject of swimming.
Did you or any of your family members swim across the rio grande in the middle of the night?
Yeah and his pit of Serpentes brothers were tossed from a NY garbage scow.

A few fortuitously drifted back to shore.

Yeah likes to brag about how he can suck his own rattle

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1015029 Oct 30, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Montana?
Your congressman represents a few dozen other racists like yourself and gets to vote on laws on the federal level.
Criminal that he gets as much say as people with hundreds of thousands in their district.
"dim"
You should do a little research before you post. Just once. The congressman from Montana represents nearly 1,000,000 Montanan's/American's. The average number of voters in congressional districts nationwide is about 720,000.
Do you practice being stoopid? You must.
Peace
KMA

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1015030 Oct 30, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservative habit: Never learn from failures in the past, just spin the facts and stumble into the future.
hee, hee.....the Magic Negro's circus has been a failure from Day One, his reputation for lying has now gone global and with the opening of his Obamacare website, the NSA scandals, the IRS scandals, Benghazi, Morsi, Al Qaeda, Fast n Furious, Tayvon, Henry Louis Gates, ACORN....whew!....

...America is stumbling into the future with a monkey on its back:)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1015031 Oct 30, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone with half a brain could figure out that the insurance industry will benefit with more participation in health insurance. Its in their interest to cooperate.
the medical insurance industry will be defunct within ten years...

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1015032 Oct 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Son, I'll throw you in that pond of candiru to prove to you I not only let you, but I insist on it!
Lucky for you I'm around to prove you wrong, eh?
You have the personality of a sticky doorknob in a gay Bar and the brains to go with it:)

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1015033 Oct 30, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....co uld you somehow squeeze this joke down into a one-liner, please?
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1015034 Oct 30, 2013
dem wrote:
2. June 14, 2002: Suicide Car-Bomb Outside U.S. Consulate in Karachi
Via: Zahid Hussein / Reuters
Twelve people died in an attack outside the U.S. consulate in Karachi when militants exploded a car bomb. A Taliban splinter group referred to as Al-Qanoon, or "The Law," claimed responsibility for the attacks that also injured 51 people. Two hired guards, a Marine, and five Pakistani staff members were among the injured in the attack that followed then Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld's visit to the country.
Carol says who cares wrong date.
She didnt know where Pakistan was then
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1015035 Oct 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Good

Location hidden

#1015036 Oct 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
hee, hee.....the Magic Negro's circus has been a failure from Day One, his reputation for lying has now gone global and with the opening of his Obamacare website, the NSA scandals, the IRS scandals, Benghazi, Morsi, Al Qaeda, Fast n Furious, Tayvon, Henry Louis Gates, ACORN....whew!....
...America is stumbling into the future with a monkey on its back:)
All this and Obama's still president and you're still a loser spending his life writing 37,000 whines about it.
It appears Obama's the monkey on YOUR back.

Location hidden

#1015037 Oct 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, Medicare for the entire US population! Socialized medicine may be the answer.

Location hidden

#1015039 Oct 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....co uld you somehow squeeze this joke down into a one-liner, please?
How about this.
Over a period of five years a moron's life is so pathetic that this no life loser writes 37,000 whines, that's 20 whines EVERY day, about one Black man!
Isn't that hilarious!

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1015040 Oct 30, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
They'll all be on Medicare and Social security, although they probably already are.
Hillary will be attacked incessantly as well, about her looks, her weight, they already call her a lesbian....these rightwingers are garbage, they are contributing to the total downfall of social graces and what is acceptable behavior in polite company.
They wonder why the young people are disrespectful; well when they listen to politicans yell out "you lie" to the President of the United States during a State of the Union address; how should they behave better?
When they hear the teabaggers question the very birthright of our President; how can they behave better?
"silly"
Without a doubt in your mind I am a rightwinger.
- I want lower taxes
- I want less government spending
- I would like the countries debt decline rather than grow by record numbers
- I do not want/need the government to tell me what what products I must buy
- I would like to see our over seas military lessened and some of those troops assigned to our southern border to keep illegals out
- I could care less what you and your gay lover do in the privacy of your bedroom, that being said, I am anti gay marriage
- A person's color makes no difference to me, I look to see what they do, what they accomplish
As for hilarious clinton I have never commented on her looks, her weight or her sexual preference. I do not care. I do think she has done a poor job in her current position, America is a laughing stock around the world, she flipped off the death of 4 American's in Benghazi, not a big deal, it happened it is overPeace
KMA

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1015047 Oct 30, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
All this and Obama's still president and you're still a loser spending his life writing 37,000 whines about it.
It appears Obama's the monkey on YOUR back.
Presidential terms are four years. He is still there stumbling because of this.

Read the Constitution, Dood. Or have someone read it to you:>

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#1015049 Oct 30, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this.
Over a period of five years a moron's life is so pathetic that this no life loser writes 37,000 whines, that's 20 whines EVERY day, about one Black man!
Isn't that hilarious!
I asked for a (1) liner. You wrote (2).

How much is (2)+(2)?

I'll give you one chance:>

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1015051 Oct 30, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
you wake up every morning and try to be me so quit yer bitching.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1015055 Oct 30, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
How about this.
Isn't that hilarious!
watch out, mini me is getting angry. Last time this happened, it sht all over itself

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1015057 Oct 30, 2013
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not name calling if its true.
You are a proud member of a racist organization.
Just as you are "Dumb Dem". But that's why you're a Democrat, only for the "pure racists"? Do I hear Adolph in the background?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1015058 Oct 30, 2013
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, Medicare for the entire US population! Socialized medicine may be the answer.
that is clearly the DemoKKKrat intent when ObamaKKKare fails....

depends who controls Congress and the White House...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min tina anne 58,877
3 word game (Jan '11) 13 min Princess Hey 13,992
News Congressional signal? La Rosa condemns Iran deal (Sep '15) 1 hr Out 7
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr The Donald_ 513,045
P.I. Dominic Casey writing book? (Dec '09) 2 hr Riverside 176
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 3,043
The alphabet (Jun '06) 3 hr Princess Hey 1,651
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages