Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1002308 Oct 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course he does. Every time a Lib tries to obfuscate an issue by saying "Look a squirrel", Grey is off chasing them.
lol! So let's be clear son....

... where's your source for 'averaging' 44%?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1002309 Oct 12, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
We've all heard of squirrels chasing nuts but a nut chasing squirrels is a choice piece of humor.
LOL, well played
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1002310 Oct 12, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You skip those that
1.) You can't comprehend or
2.) You can't find an honest answer to
...and then cherry-pick only those that you can answer with a big fat gray area or supply a Liberal propaganda link to.
You are as predictable as the smell of sh it.
lol! Doesn't really matter what you claim, eh son?

“Although you'd love to watch me post something intelligent, alas, it will never happen.“- shinningelectr0n
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1002311 Oct 12, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
We've all heard of squirrels chasing nuts but a nut chasing squirrels is a choice piece of humor.
AKA "The Current state of Peabrains on the DC Hill" and "Evolution for libuhrulTics 101; How Gray Goober grew legs".

Gaw.

Unreal.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1002312 Oct 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow, you learned a new word and are wearing it out. You're almost as bad as that "pseudo" nutjob.
Sounds like *YOU* just learned a new word:]

You think that bootleg and bootlicker are both forms of your best drinks. You'll swallow anything, obfuscator.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1002313 Oct 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Ok Flo, fess up! What job have you ever had?
You're calling people goober? Hahaaaahaa! tic
None your business hag, and "GFY" you nosey old witch-it would all be beyond your kindergarten comprehension level anyway.

And stay AWAY from my posts you parasite, ozombie licking, slackerTic, stalker freak.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1002314 Oct 12, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Congress has the lowest approval of any in our history and without doubt the most hated. Just listening to you losers whine and bitch while displaying your immense hatred is proof enough. Just like your party, you are your own worst enemy. I love it.
"poop"
Your congress, the democrats who control the senate do have the lowest approval ever. Does that surprize you. Democrats in the senate who have a leader hairless reed who has refused to allow a vote on 30+ plus bills passed by the house. Do you know why hairless refuses to allow a vote. Doubtful, you are dense. He knows the bills would pass and then the boy president nobama would veto them. Democrats the party of the losers. The party that forced the government shutdown. I just wish if the government is shut down and there is no money to keep war memorials open, but has money to open said memorials to illegals would save a buck or two and rule that senators and their staffs would not be paid. Fair is fair.
Peace
KMA
PS: How did your rehab session go. Poorly based on the idiotic posts you are offering.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1002315 Oct 12, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are still stuck in that mudhole you call a state. Hows the meds coming along?
Oh yeah- and uoweme -as usual-for even tolerating, let alone answering yer CHUMPLY squirely, nut chasing self, ya worm.

Level 2

Spokane, WA

#1002316 Oct 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Hi Grey,
Hope all is well. The teabaggers have really put the nails in the coffin of the republican party.
Thanks teabaggers; Hillary will be the next President! Boehner will be gone. Nancy Pelosi will resume office of the Speaker of the House and get shyt done!
"silly"
Darn I must say you are correct. pelousy will get shyt done, getting shyt done is the hallmark if the democratic party.
Thanks for being honest.
Peace
KMA
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1002317 Oct 12, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You think that bootleg and bootlicker are both forms of your best drinks. You'll swallow anything, obfuscator.
"You wanna be next, I know:]" - shiningelectr0n
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1002318 Oct 12, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
None your business hag, and "GFY" you nosey old witch-it would all be beyond your kindergarten comprehension level anyway.
And stay AWAY from my posts you parasite, ozombie licking, slackerTic, stalker freak.
Seriously Flo; how could you have been employed? How? Everything you post is pure gibberish. You're a damn liar
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1002319 Oct 12, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Darn I must say you are correct. pelousy will get shyt done, getting shyt done is the hallmark if the democratic party.
Thanks for being honest.
Peace
KMA
Oh, lookie here, the old fart who loves to tell poop stories.

Yes, Nancy Pelosi was one of the most effective speakers of the house ever. Boehner? HA! He's an embarrassment to the republican party. Zero accomplishments, can't even rally his own caucus.

Level 2

Spokane, WA

#1002320 Oct 12, 2013
Nobel Peace Prize Barry wrote:
<quoted text>
It's me, Nostrilis Waxman, your hero old guy! Did you miss me?
I'm so proud of your president wanting to wage war and then getting the smackdown from Putin, I am honoring the Teleprompter Stooge with a new name for you.
When did you come out of the hospital?
"Nobel Peace Prize Barry"
Nah, "poop" did not just out of the hospital. He has been advising the democrat loons in congress and the boy president nobama. They are listening to his advice, make it hurt, screw those who do not buy in to your BS, keep your golf courses open, close the war memorials, do not spend a dime honoring those idiots who chose to serve in our military and died doing so, but hire more losers to sell your signature, your only accomplishment nobamaKare that a majority of American's do not want or need. Continue to grow the food stamp rolls, those will be loyal democrat voters forever. Open up the borders, let all illegals come here and then let em stay, do not make an attempt to boot them out, after all they will become consistent democrat voters. Continue to gut the military, force the resignation of those senior officers who may dare to disagree with you. Continue to snub the government of Egypt that are kicking muslim brotherhood fannies.
Peace

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1002321 Oct 12, 2013
John Galt wrote:
very interesting that some fools think that the Blue Cross plans on the exchanges bear any resemblance to the real Blue Cross....
You know, since you are surfing the exchanges, why don't you do a comparison. I'd be interested to see what the differences are...if any. It could be, they are the same.

Here's a link to the Blue Cross plan for Federal employees. The monthly premium for a family of four is $422.63 for the "standard plan" (they pay 65%-85% of doctor fee).$85.91 for employee only.

How does that compare to the exchange?

http://www.fepblue.org/news/benefitsandservic...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1002322 Oct 12, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww, lily hates the word obfuscator. Mental note to use it frequently.

No wonder lily is all uptight and cranky. She suffers from-
hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliop hobia

Hey folks, stop making lily look up vocabulary -thanks.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1002323 Oct 12, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know what they resemble...still shopping for a plan for yourself?
just tieing up the website.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1002324 Oct 12, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Her response to this post
"Except those that lose coverage, lose access, have coverage reduced, have taxes increased, have work hours reduced, lose their jobs, etc "
Feel all that Dem caring for the working class.
the left is always willing to have some bodies as collateral damage for the greater good of the state....
OBAMA the GENIUS

Pittsboro, NC

#1002325 Oct 12, 2013
OBAMACARE WON THE ELECTION!

BLUE CROSS BYYTCH!

OHHHHHHHHHH THAT MUST BURN A WINGER?

Blue Cross provides OBAMACARE!

Great outfit!

I trust them more than a winger LOSER!

RIGHT WING AMERICUNTS!

The people love the new Blue Cross co pay cards!

Just love em.

You right wing retarded wouldn't be able to tell the truth to your grandma.

It's Saturday night and all boehners bytches are present!

Hey ho's!

MITCH MCCONNEL CALLS TEA PARTY TRAITORS!

Isn't he one of yours?

Just like you?

A creepy old racist hag face GOP?

OH WELL!

ACA! HERE TO STAY!

REPUBLICANS STILL LOSERS!

LOSERS!

LOSERS!

LOSERS!

HA HA HA HA HA......LOL

come back when you win something!

Not very likely!

DEMOCRATS WIN.

YOU?

LOSER!

Call one of your billionaire Christian families for prosperity:

Say "why do you deny poor kids food?"

Jesus hates you! You're going to hell for eternity! Scum!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1002326 Oct 12, 2013
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—As the partial government shutdown grinds on into its twelfth day, Americans remain deeply divided over what kind of wild animal they would most like to see Congress mauled by, according to a new poll released today.
While a majority of Americans say they would enjoy seeing Congress torn limb from limb by a ferocious bear, there is disagreement over which species of bear would be best suited for that assignment.
When asked,“What kind of bear would do the best job of savaging Congress with its fearsome paws?,” Americans gave grizzly bears the highest job-approval rating, followed by polar bears, and by black bears in a distant third.
But the poll showed that there was also strong support for the idea of Congress being set upon by a pack of rapacious animals, with rabid hyenas the first choice of many respondents, followed by feral dogs and cats.
While insatiable, bloodthirsty mammals were most often cited as the animals Americans would like to see eviscerate Congress, there was significant support for another scenario, involving Congress being consumed by a swarm of predatory insects.
Fifteen per cent of those surveyed “strongly agreed” with the statement,“Being torn limb from limb by a grizzly bear or devoured by a pack of rabid hyenas is too good for these people. They should be eaten, very slowly, by a colony of hungry fire ants. Yes, that’s it—fire ants. That would be amazing.”
Borowitz Report = Bocajew News
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1002327 Oct 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Ah yes, Medicare Advantage; Bush' gift to the insurance industry. You're an idiot.
Medicare Advantage is an HMO, just like most of the plans on the ObamaKKKare exchanges....it allows low income seniors to obtain second tier medicine at a reduced price...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 min JessicaAtriedes 496,647
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min Patriot AKA Bozo 52,971
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 40 min Murph 71,742
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr texas pete 17,722
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 3 hr Red_Forman 12,471
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr LizW 18,117
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 97,186
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]