Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1457972 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1001509 Oct 11, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're CubanCommieCruz's flunkie.
"Refusing to post links to back up your claims contrary to history is not an argument -it is waving the white flag." - whatever
That was totally dumb.

I will not post links to common knowledge, things irrelevant, things that can be easily found by searching or to what was an opinion.

Your failure to use Google is your problem and not mine.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1001510 Oct 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
First Van Jones is not a communist. He made a statement in his youth but his writings & actions since make it obviously he no longer carries those views.
Second, I never said I idolized communists and just recognized the fact that Van Jones ripped Teddy Cruz a new one. It doesn't matter if he is/was a communist or a buddhist priest.
Obviously?

What do you think of his radical statement about the Marathon bombing.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1001511 Oct 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
There are still some polls and news services who use blogs as a way to link to their stories.
Most people can discern the difference.
Nuculur, realtime, many others don't understand the internet and how it works..

Nuc parrots what he has been told or heard about WordPress as example or severs and proxies... Nuc not knowing it runs on an Apache server and supports shopping carts and sql databases.

Bottom line nuc is a paranoid dumbas, lies as he goes along and computer and internet are not his genius...

The facts: nuc 50 year old, been overweight, now diabetic and loser...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1001512 Oct 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Pisgah Inn - in a leased building on federal land
Cliff House: concessionaires of the federal Golden Gate National Recreation Area
Mount Vernon: Not closed. Federal workers had mistakenly blocked off two parking lots & these barriers were later removed.
Have any more Galt?
How does one mistakenly give the order to block Mount Vernon. Are you implying the NPS doesn't know what properties it owns?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1001513 Oct 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
That was totally dumb.
I will not post links to common knowledge, things irrelevant, things that can be easily found by searching or to what was an opinion.
Your failure to use Google is your problem and not mine.
Here is classic example of complete idiot ans nuc is just as bad..

Realtime Post#525383:- LOL, that's where you're wrong dummy for I can crank up a different laptop, subscribe to a proxy shield and come back here and lie myself silly or create a team of hats as some of you all have done. The Toshiba satellite L755-S5246 loaded with Windows Office 2010 is perfect for that mission and they are damn near free these days. But I don't have the time or desire to spend here in hopes of changing already damaged minds.

Realtime is clueless and idiot..

It's the culture..
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1001514 Oct 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Truckers Ride for the Constitution October 11-13 Take to Beltway in protest of Obama...
See Facebook Truckers Ride For The Constitution 198,548 likes ยท 165,135 talking about this..
https://www.facebook.com/ridefortheconstituti...
The longer the government stays shutdown, more the blame falls on our fearless leader and chief obama...
Tear down this Wall Comrade obama...
Go Truckers!!... Go Middle Clas!!... Go Bikers!!...
Obama caves...allows states to reopen National Parks...
It's the culture...
Today is 10/11 and there are roughly thirty (30) trucks, some are small pick ups, fking around with traffic on the DC beltway.

Hah__at least it's a start, there were only 3 Muslim's for the recent million Muslim march on DC and two of them brought along bacon egg and cheese McMuffins for their breakfast.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Newville, PA

#1001516 Oct 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
How does one mistakenly give the order to block Mount Vernon. Are you implying the NPS doesn't know what properties it owns?
I am suggesting a park attendant did not know that they were not federally owned because they were federally maintained.

Mount Vernon was not blocked. Just two parking lots.

You people are dumber than sh*t.

"OMG OMG Mout Vetbon OMG OMG"

I suggest you learn the truth before you set off in one of your "OMG OMG" fits.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1001517 Oct 11, 2013
For the "you think you have heard it all" and Elite Ivy League Universities know better file...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivy_League_nude_...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1001518 Oct 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Today is 10/11 and there are roughly thirty (30) trucks, some are small pick ups, fking around with traffic on the DC beltway.
Hah__at least it's a start, there were only 3 Muslim's for the recent million Muslim march on DC and two of them brought along bacon egg and cheese McMuffins for their breakfast.
Prove it else <spam>

Level 1

Newville, PA

#1001519 Oct 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously?
What do you think of his radical statement about the Marathon bombing.
What did he say?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1001520 Oct 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>WTF is that? A trick question? You know that I'm a (R).
And I really don't hear people calling for a draft, but when I did, they were azzholes of the Limbaugh Fox variety. Like you__and Lois Lame.
Charlie Rangel (D) has repeatedly called for a draft

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_B._Range...

http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affairs/middl...

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/world-rep...
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1001521 Oct 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>How's that pedophilia holding up for you son?
Why ask me? It's obviously first and foremost in your sick, tiny mind.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1001522 Oct 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Realtime is bonafide idiot..

There are no cures for his brand of stupid...

It's the culture...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1001523 Oct 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I am suggesting a park attendant did not know that they were not federally owned because they were federally maintained.
LOL

Well, just because they block the parking lot and bus turn around so no one gain assess to Mount Vernon is not blocking Mount Vernon. Really, Dave? And how do you suggest people were to gain assess to the building.

Exactly, they blocked the parking lots because they maintained them. When it blew up they decided to remove the blockades.

Only one in an OMG fit- is you as usual.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1001524 Oct 11, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Cute!

Puke!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#1001525 Oct 11, 2013
Ray Donovan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why ask me? It's obviously first and foremost in your sick, tiny mind.
Is Yeah psychologically leaking his perversions again? It happens.

Level 1

Newville, PA

#1001526 Oct 11, 2013
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/mccain-...

Straight talk from John McCain.

This is the candidate I liked in 2000.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1001527 Oct 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO... Mount Vernon was not blocked. Just two parking lots... LOL.. People need to park legally to see the site you moron?

There ain't no cure for your brand of stupid dumbass...

Who's more stupid you RalDumbDave or Realtime??

LMFAO..

It's the culture...
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1001528 Oct 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>

Which people?

Those here who think House republicans are deciding which gov't operations to suspend?

Or maybe those who believe Obama didn't know about the suspended payment of military death benefits until yesterday?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1001529 Oct 11, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Cute!
Puke!
LOL... Whatever just kicked your ass Realtime...

The hazard of being a dumbass democrat you idiot

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IB DaMann 62,303
News Hollywood hospital administrator quits after li... (Jul '08) 2 hr Catpeople 268
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) 21 hr TRUMANS Treason 234
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 23 hr zazz 98,270
News If ex-felons pay their dues to society, let's g... (Jun '08) Sat Squach 1,168
Want to move but have little money (Oct '12) Sat Angel 19
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) Fri Murphey_Law 512,860

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages