Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1000573 Oct 10, 2013
Seymour wrote:
Waxman. Your comments are truly brilliant. Your mastery of the English language is truly astounding. Are you a college professor or just an incredibly smart human being?
I'm surprised it took you more than two posts to start hurling the insults hypocrite Demo-KKK-RAT. Thanks for proving my point, azzwhole.
Seymour

Marion, OH

#1000574 Oct 10, 2013
Yes, you folks know all the name calling used at recess in third grade. But why would you not want to advance your thinking beyond a third grade level?

Do you have any real points to make other than the name calling? Or is that where your intellect ends - at third grade recess?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1000575 Oct 10, 2013
Seymour wrote:
Waxman,
Again, do you folks ever change the channel from Fox News, Limbaugh and Beck? Are you afraid that your brain is too small to listen to more than one side of a issue? Was it F. S. Fitztgerald that said the mark of a smart person is the ability to hold two opposing views in his mind at the same time?(I paraphrased in simple words that you could understand).
So predictable. Someone with no common sense front & center lecturing others. Typical zero Democrat.

We have seen your type many time zero. You fool nobody but a fool such as yourself.

Later, boring zero Democrat. Go pray to your Obama, cult member.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1000576 Oct 10, 2013
Seymour wrote:
Waxman,
Again, do you folks ever change the channel from Fox News, Limbaugh and Beck? Are you afraid that your brain is too small to listen to more than one side of a issue? Was it F. S. Fitztgerald that said the mark of a smart person is the ability to hold two opposing views in his mind at the same time?(I paraphrased in simple words that you could understand).
Your previous posts showed you are already closed minded.

This nonsense only makes you look like a hypocrite.

Seymour

Marion, OH

#1000577 Oct 10, 2013
Ray Donovan,
You have to admit that there are facts that are verifiable and there are innuendos and allegations. I would be glad to debate facts with you.

Shall we start with the condition of the country when Obama inherited the White House and the country from eight years of Republican rule?
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#1000578 Oct 10, 2013
Keith Olbermann now doing 30 second "Game Breaks" on TBS playoff baseball coverage.

Oh, how the (self-proclaimed) mighty have fallen.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1000579 Oct 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing ever gets off the ground and starts running like a Swiss watch without actual live testing first. It will all be fine. You Republicans need to just sit back and watch. If Obamacare is a failure, you can say, "told you so" and if it is a success, you can do what Republicans always do when they lose a fight...whine, cry and pass the blame.
Ask the skyrocketing number of part-time workers and the growing number of full-time workers cut back to part-time directly because of Obamacare if they need to "wait and see" if it's a disaster.

Then ask the growing number of people who are finding out their premiums are twice what they were once paying for health insurance if they need to "wait and see" if it's a disaster.

I'll let you in on something the majority already know. It's a disaster.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#1000581 Oct 10, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Oblamercare is already crumbling under its own weight.
Democrats voted it in with a super majority without one single Republican vote,and,against the wishes of the majority of tax paying Americans.
Every poll since 2009,including ultra liberal CNN and MSNBC,show these results to this day.
If its so great why did the writers of this bill exempt themselves from the mandate and lead by example?
Even the low info voters who re-elected this incompetent bunch of buffoons are beginning to see what it was nobody who authored this bill wanted us to see.
Still paying your faith in the same polls that let " Y'ALL " dumasses down in Nov I see! The hard headed never learn &, you know that ain't," a hard head makes a soft ass. Btw, the election proved who the majority of Americans are &, the presidents a democrat!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1000582 Oct 10, 2013
Seymour wrote:
Waxman,
If it's ghetto, illiterate, and loser... It's liberal, bent over by Limbaugh and Beck, and punked by Fox News..

It's the culture...
Seymour

Marion, OH

#1000583 Oct 10, 2013
Waxman,
I am still waiting for you to make a single coherent statement of any fundamental belief o statement of debate- just name calling. It is easy to name call. If that is all you have, then you are intellectually out of your league in dealing with me and going forward I will ignore your comments as lightweight ignorance. In your terms "Put up or shut up".
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1000584 Oct 10, 2013
"In the Obama administrationís Washington, government officials are increasingly afraid to talk to the press..."

CNN's Jake Trapper
Seymour

Marion, OH

#1000585 Oct 10, 2013
Lois,
"Obamacare" kicked in on Monday. It has done all this damage in four days? Have you ever heard of NAFTA? Yes, a Democrat (B. Clinton) ushered that in.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1000586 Oct 10, 2013
Seymour wrote:
Waxman,
I am still waiting for you to make a single coherent statement of any fundamental belief o statement of debate- just name calling. It is easy to name call. If that is all you have, then you are intellectually out of your league in dealing with me and going forward I will ignore your comments as lightweight ignorance. In your terms "Put up or shut up".
He probably had his fill of your pompous and hypocritical behavior.

Turns people off.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1000587 Oct 10, 2013
Realtime wrote:
LOL, dem__LaGrange Il sneaks in here and get's the one millionth post__Chris Tolles is ecstatic.
And that was indeed the one millionth actual post although many of the actual posts have been deleted.
Post # 1,000,000 is gone, probably because your filthy little buddy was offering to perform some perverted sex act.....
Seymour

Marion, OH

#1000588 Oct 10, 2013
No Surprise:

Again... name calling, no content. BIG HAT ! NO CATTLE!!!!!!

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1000589 Oct 10, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol , you seem to operating under the delusion that "charitable" giving goes primarily to the poor when in fact only a small percentage actually does. The largest segment of giving is to religious organizations or churches. Most of that money goes to cover operational costs. I just got out of a vestry meeting at our church where we had to vote on some needed structural repairs and decide where the money was coming from. Other forms of charitable giving includes education, the arts and even animal shelters. While some donations to food banks for instance help the poor the vast majority doesn't even reach them.
As for your assertion that government shouldn't be involved I refer you to James Madison, the Father of the Constitution in a veto message to Congress;
"The bill vests in the said incorporated church an authority to provide for the support of the poor and the education of poor children of the same, an authority which, being altogether superfluous if the provision is to be the result of pious charity, would be a precedent for giving to religious societies as such a legal agency in carrying into effect a public and civil duty."
Do you get that Carol? Taking care of the poor is a public and civic duty. It is a governmental role and your assertion that it's theft is just plain stupid.
The government's only role is to provide a safety net because American taxpayers are compassionate.

The taxpayers, however, are NOT obligated to support a lifestyle of dependency for any reason just because Obama has made it easier to choose a life of welfare permanently.

Do you get THAT, PDupont?

Many churches have benevolence funds and food stores which anyone in need can have for the asking.

There's also Goodwill, the Salvation Army, the Lighthouse Ministries, Child Fund, St. Jude's, Children's Shriner's Hospital and many other organizations which would gladly take contributions.

Your idea of charity is encouraging government dependence indefinitely. That's a welfare state. It has nothing to do with charity and everything to do with unfairness for those working just to get by and robbing Peter to pay Paul.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1000590 Oct 10, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Heads Up GOP: Rasmussen Has President Obamaís Approval Ratings Rising to 51%
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/10/10/heads-...
change that to non-Rasmussen....Scott Rasmussen isn't there any more...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#1000591 Oct 10, 2013
Seymour wrote:
No Surprise:
Again... name calling, no content. BIG HAT ! NO CATTLE!!!!!!
Yet... If it's ghetto, illiterate, and loser... It's liberal, all bent over by Limbaugh and Beck, and punked by Fox News..

It's the culture...
Seymour

Marion, OH

#1000592 Oct 10, 2013
To Whatever:

I would be glad to DISCUSS / DEBATE anyone here on political issues. But the name calling silliness is just a waste of time for people with an IQ south of 80.

I am blue collar. I read books. Sorry if intelligent debate and knowledge of the world offends you. But I "ain't" changing"
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1000593 Oct 10, 2013
Seymour wrote:
Lois,
"Obamacare" kicked in on Monday. It has done all this damage in four days? Have you ever heard of NAFTA? Yes, a Democrat (B. Clinton) ushered that in.
Are you serious?

Do you think the debacle of the Obamacare website is all there is to the law?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 min WAS sanka 490,100
Review: Global Motorwerks LLC (Aug '13) 10 min Melanie 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr kal 49,174
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr Miles 70,587
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 8 hr Miles 17,702
Scott Mansfield granted new trial (Feb '09) 11 hr Whoah 32
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 11 hr Mary NY 26,138
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

CBS Sports 7:18AM
Race to the bottom: Buccaneers have leg up in quest for No. 1 pick