Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Level 1

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#988980 Sep 24, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Oh no!!! Not the tax fairy again! Tell there Dave where does the money come from to pay those taxes? It's a simple question.
Where does the money come from for the average person to pay their taxes?

Are you going to tell me that guy doesn't pay any taxes? That his employer does? And it is is employer also buys his food, makes his mortgage payment & buys his beer at the local bar?

Or, is that money his when he get paid & then that money becomes his to spend.

In the same light, when I pay a company for goods or services, that money becomes theirs. They might combine that money with income from investments, etc.

They then decide where to spend that money.

Just as the average guy decides where to pay his pay check.

This idea that corporations don't pay taxes is stupid. You've been duped into thinking that way by those who would benefit by not taxes corporations. I have news, those people aren't you.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#988981 Sep 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Posted by a fkn idiot who can't name the three men or even explain why they were at that at that location.
We also mourned our astronauts who died while doing something that they knew well in advance was dangerous.
Galt, you're like a bad fkn joke.
Give it up!
You may as well had posted you are 68 years old and forever a fkn idiot loser Realtime.....

It's the culture...

Level 1

Gettysburg, PA

#988982 Sep 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
she was lied to. Come to grips with the facts your man crush is a liar. Stupid fckn troll.
i believe Cindy Sheehan didn't agree with the war and blamed bush. She is entitled to her opinion that it was bushs war of terror on the world. Big difference between that and being told your son died because of a video when you know that's not the case.
Since we did not invade Iraq because of terrorism, Bush lied when she was told he died in a war against terror.

That is an actual lie & yet you just blew her off.

That woman was told the video was a possible cause. You know it else you would not have changed that quote.

“Weak People Blame Others”

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#988983 Sep 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>If it's ghetto, illiterate or idiot, it's dangerous and liberal.. Drop Dead American making up a lie to justify another lie, blaming others because he's the idiot...

You can ban guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, scissors, sticks or stones. One will never disarm a deranged idiot liberal.

It's the culture...
I've read enough of your posts to know you're an expert re illiteracy
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#988984 Sep 24, 2013
Poo Stained Napkins wrote:
<quoted text>Dude... nor has America paid its debt for the "TRANS-ATLANTIC SLAVE TRADE".
,,,find a living ex-slave and the government should compensate him...dude...

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#988985 Sep 24, 2013
On a lighter note. The San Francisco branch of the Log Cabin Republicans will be putting a float in this years Gay Pride Parade. Please join us!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#988987 Sep 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Posted by a fkn idiot who can't name the three men or even explain why they were at that at that location.
We also mourned our astronauts who died while doing something that they knew well in advance was dangerous.
Give it up!
3 men? Lmao! Cut back on the pisswater.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#988988 Sep 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Give it up!
OK, you don't care because the truth would embarrass...we understand...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#988989 Sep 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, you don't care because the truth would embarrass...we understand...
lol!.... said the believer in CRA financial meltdown!

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#988990 Sep 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
she was lied to. Come to grips with the facts your man crush is a liar. Stupid fckn troll.
i believe Cindy Sheehan didn't agree with the war and blamed bush. She is entitled to her opinion that it was bushs war of terror on the world. Big difference between that and being told your son died because of a video when you know that's not the case.
Just keep ignoring Mary Tilllman, namE..."You can't handle the truth."

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#988991 Sep 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Watching it on and off myself. The biggest moment was when Cruz said both parties have to stop thinking about what they want and start thinking about what the people want.
Democrats think they know what's best though. Reid said so.
Evidentally the senators are getting calls that are telling Reid and the democrats other wise. The CBO said today that the job lose and low hour low pay jobs are the result of O'bamacare. I hope everyone is watching this. It is very informative.
ask ACA hotline

Blanchard, OK

#988993 Sep 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does the money come from for the average person to pay their taxes?
Are you going to tell me that guy doesn't pay any taxes? That his employer does? And it is is employer also buys his food, makes his mortgage payment & buys his beer at the local bar?
Or, is that money his when he get paid & then that money becomes his to spend.
In the same light, when I pay a company for goods or services, that money becomes theirs. They might combine that money with income from investments, etc.
They then decide where to spend that money.
Just as the average guy decides where to pay his pay check.
This idea that corporations don't pay taxes is stupid. You've been duped into thinking that way by those who would benefit by not taxes corporations. I have news, those people aren't you.
Sec 9999
dumazz dave cannot be allowed to procreate. Abort leo...abort lilly, no more dumazzezz!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#988994 Sep 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
...lite beer, Realtime's drink of choice, is for sissies
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#988995 Sep 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Stevens-Smith-Woods=3 men right?

Or doesn't Woods count because he was a very highly paid mercenary soldier?

His dad was sure running his mouth about the "kid" as though he a E-1 no more than a week out of basic training.

Hmmmph__E-mutt needs to bone up on the way things are.

Really!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#988996 Sep 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>More democRATic Jews Anyone?
-
1)(D)Ben Shalom Bernanke: Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2020.
2)(D)Donald L. Kohn: Vice Chairman of the Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2016.
3)(D)Randall S. Kroszner: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve.
4)(D)Frederic S. Mishkin: Member of Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Term ends 2014.
5)(D)Alan Greenspan: Advisor to Board of Governors of Federal Reserve. Recent Chairman.
Those Jewish liberals are responsible for the financial crisis and crash of the economy...
The democRatic Party is infested with sellout Jews...
It's the culture...
Debbie Washwoman Schultz, Fake Jew Diane Feinstein are also sell outs. They are liberals first, being Jewish doesn't matter to them. Especially DiFi since she isn't one. Guess she stayed at a Holiday Inn.
ask ACA hotline

Blanchard, OK

#988997 Sep 24, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Just keep ignoring Mary Tilllman, namE..."You can't handle the truth."
Sec 9806
ACA
Nasty, vulgar, and louse infested koochies will be fumigated.

Level 1

Gettysburg, PA

#988998 Sep 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a told a video might be the cause

Being told it was a war on terror.

Ummm.

At the time, it could have bee a video the spurred that attack, Why not, it started riots in several other cites & we know Libyans had lots of military weaponry.

We know this about Iraq. It was NOT a war on terror. No way. No how. It wasn't when it started & it wasn't as time wore on.
LCNLin

United States

#988999 Sep 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Watching it on and off myself. The biggest moment was when Cruz said both parties have to stop thinking about what they want and start thinking about what the people want.
Democrats think they know what's best though. Reid said so.
Are you still supporting cutting Americans off medical care?

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#989000 Sep 24, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Just keep ignoring Mary Tilllman, namE..."You can't handle the truth."
you don't know the meaning of the word ignore.

Level 1

Gettysburg, PA

#989001 Sep 24, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I said I posted the original at least twice. The original is the one you reposted. Dumbass dave's strategy; if you can't beat them, frustrate them with stupidity.
I'm done with your stupid ass. They lied. Period. End of discussion.
So, when you changed it & deleted part of it, did you do it because copying & pasting the longer quote was way harder than copying & pasting the shorter one?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 min Murph 70,610
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 min LizW 490,198
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 42 min LizW 17,706
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr King George 96,655
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Brian_G 49,220
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 11 hr AN is me 26,190
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 16 hr Cheyenne Autumn 9
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 am PST

NBC Sports 6:40AM
Bortles: We showed the country who we are
NBC Sports11:45 AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions