Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
901,821 - 901,840 of 1,082,904 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you sit on their laps?
Yeah, we've heard all of this before Ghost/Dem/Retard.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, Putin? If America isn't exceptional, name another country stupid enough to re-elect Obama.
This was an observation by Mr. Hayward: "The Syrian debacle is completed with an op-ed by Vladimir Putin in the New York Times, in which he chastises Americans for threatening the international order with wanton war-mongering, counsels obedience to the rule of law, and suggests we give up on all that nonsense about "American exceptionalism" before we hurt ourselves.

It's very well-played, an Alinskyite slam of Obama's own rhetoric right back across the net into his face. Our current President is uniquely unsuited to defend America against most of the points Putin made... because Obama has made the same points himself, including an infamous observation about how America is really nothing special - every nation's citizens think they're "exceptional," don't you know!- that Putin's conclusion lifts almost word-for-word.

This is what happens when American leadership does a rote, half-hearted job of upholding our principles. How can people who don't really believe in freedom and capitalism present their virtues to the rest of the world? How does the President who thought his job was to "transform" an unworthy nation stick up for it against a slashing critique? How can a leader who won't take responsibility for anything he does stand up to a hard-nosed Russian strongman?

Obama checkmated himself. Putin just rolled through the New York Times to tip over his king and make sure his victory in the Middle East is properly recorded by the scorekeepers."

*some libs on here think O'bama made brilliant moves... as in chess. If that is the case-I don't think he knows that game either.
American Exceptionalism

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Victims of Agent Orange in Vietnam War still suffer
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Two infants dead in Texas whooping cough epidemic

“Too Ugly to Win”

Level 1

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Syria and the White House both 'welcome' plan to give up chemical weapons after Kerry said it could avert military attacks -- but now he says he DIDN'T mean it!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24160...
Baawaaahhhh!!!!
Moran.
Chess move?
Brilliant!
Baawwaaahhh!!!!!
Guess this shoots Dave and what's his lincolnlol propaganda all to shit. Fricking derelicts.

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama can accept Putin's offer or go back to Congress or bomb away.
Obama's choice, Putin probably doesn't care what the fool decides...
Putin's op-ed piece was pitched to the New York Times by the American public relations firm, Ketchum, which is "under contract with the Russian Federation to promote 'Russia as a place favorable for foreign investments'. The article was not written by Putin...but that's a different discussion.

Senator Robert Menendez, the chairman of the foreign relations committee, said on CNN he "almost wanted to vomit" when he read the op-ed at dinner. That should have been the response of any American patriot.

If Ketchum's intention was to paint Russia in a good light, they failed miserably. Trying to turn Americans against their president is never a good idea. I agreed with Putin when he said we should wait for U.N. inspectors but now, I only feel contempt and disgust that this foolish former head of the KGB is preaching to us. U.S. How dare he!!! I no longer care what this fool thinks or says.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/vladimir-putin...

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/12/...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Level 1

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass dave's solution isn't to fix the foodstamp program but to GIVE people more money. Dumbass dave doesn't realize that once everyone make a million dollars a year, the poverty line will be raised to a million and one dollars a year. Stupid fckn liberals.
Do all these liberals work for minimum wage-I don't get it-I have not worked for minimum wage since I was 18. Am I missing something here?
American Exceptionalism

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Depleted Uranium Collateral Victims.flv

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
Two infants dead in Texas whooping cough epidemic
That's what happens when people come to this country unscreened. California recently went through the same thing.
American Exceptionalism

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

US-War Crimes on children using Depleted Uranium ( Iraq )
American Exceptionalism

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

The Bush Babies - birth defects from depleted uranium
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>This was an observation by Mr. Hayward: "The Syrian debacle is completed with an op-ed by Vladimir Putin in the New York Times, in which he chastises Americans for threatening the international order with wanton war-mongering, counsels obedience to the rule of law, and suggests we give up on all that nonsense about "American exceptionalism" before we hurt ourselves.
It's very well-played, an Alinskyite slam of Obama's own rhetoric right back across the net into his face. Our current President is uniquely unsuited to defend America against most of the points Putin made... because Obama has made the same points himself, including an infamous observation about how America is really nothing special - every nation's citizens think they're "exceptional," don't you know!- that Putin's conclusion lifts almost word-for-word.
This is what happens when American leadership does a rote, half-hearted job of upholding our principles. How can people who don't really believe in freedom and capitalism present their virtues to the rest of the world? How does the President who thought his job was to "transform" an unworthy nation stick up for it against a slashing critique? How can a leader who won't take responsibility for anything he does stand up to a hard-nosed Russian strongman?
Obama checkmated himself. Putin just rolled through the New York Times to tip over his king and make sure his victory in the Middle East is properly recorded by the scorekeepers."
*some libs on here think O'bama made brilliant moves... as in chess. If that is the case-I don't think he knows that game either.
I agree with Howard and posted the same observation that this was Alinsky nonsense. Putin was playing Obama as he regards Alinsky as a game for amateurs.

Worse was the WH Alinsky response back: Putin "owned the disarmament".
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin's op-ed piece was pitched to the New York Times by the American public relations firm, Ketchum, which is "under contract with the Russian Federation to promote 'Russia as a place favorable for foreign investments'. The article was not written by Putin...but that's a different discussion.
Senator Robert Menendez, the chairman of the foreign relations committee, said on CNN he "almost wanted to vomit" when he read the op-ed at dinner. That should have been the response of any American patriot.
If Ketchum's intention was to paint Russia in a good light, they failed miserably. Trying to turn Americans against their president is never a good idea. I agreed with Putin when he said we should wait for U.N. inspectors but now, I only feel contempt and disgust that this foolish former head of the KGB is preaching to us. U.S. How dare he!!! I no longer care what this fool thinks or says.
We never cared what your fool Obama thinks. The part a libtard like you does not get is this is the first time another world leader mocks our president and controls him.

An idiot liberal like you has no clue what really just happened.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what happens when people come to this country unscreened. California recently went through the same thing.
It is called the Jenny McCarthy idiocy. She bounced through all the talk shows claiming vaccinations caused ADD without an ounce of proof. Parents listen to the moron and stop vaccinating and then the epidemic occurred. Add in the deaths to measles and this woman has a lot of nerve to still be showing up on TV.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Guess this shoots Dave and what's his lincolnlol propaganda all to shit. Fricking derelicts.
Unequivocally. Dumb Dave, lily, linctard, Boner, DUH-Pont - the whole lot of then just feed off the propaganda & ignorance.

The whole world knows Obama was played, but the idiot Democrats that are allowed to vote in the USA are too ignorant to figure out what just happened.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Level 1

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Howard and posted the same observation that this was Alinsky nonsense. Putin was playing Obama as he regards Alinsky as a game for amateurs.
Worse was the WH Alinsky response back: Putin "owned the disarmament".
as history goes... we are watching the collapse of the O'bama regime.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

How ironic the hypocrites who politicized the wars after we were attacked now love war because they have a moron Democrat as president.
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So is Obama's use of technology and the teleprompter son.
I'd still like to see you cons go back to campaigning off the back of a steam locomotive!
I'd also have to say he made better use of human lives too.
She has issues with reality!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Klein hits end of his limit and delivers a "beat down" of Obama

"[H]e has damaged his presidency and weakened the nation’s standing in the world. It has been one of the more stunning and inexplicable displays of presidential incompetence that I’ve ever witnessed. The failure cuts straight to the heart of a perpetual criticism of the Obama White House: that the President thinks he can do foreign policy all by his lonesome. This has been the most closely held American foreign-policy-making process since Nixon and Kissinger, only there’s no Kissinger. There is no éminence grise—think of someone like Brent Scowcroft—who can say to Obama with real power and credibility, Mr. President, you’re doing the wrong thing here.

[H]e has done himself, and the nation, great and unnecessary harm. The road back to credibility and respect will be extremely difficult."

http://swampland.time.com/2013/09/11/obama-an...
LCNLin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lost on tinker-toy libertarians.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 24 min Mary NY 484,307
What life is like for Casey Anthony 25 min EXECUTE KID KILLERS 54
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 48 min EXECUTE KID KILLERS 164
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min Progressive 45,861
Low pay drives Florida Highway Patrol troopers ... (Aug '07) 2 hr not so 231
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr Mary NY 17,569
WWE News: David Otunga To Appear On General Hos... 4 hr dmw 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••