Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1383798 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#980439 Sep 10, 2013
I have just finished watching our great and fearless leader speak, and I agree: he IS the messiah!!

We should elevate Lilly (from her skid-row booze pit) and Nutculur (from her super-max prison in Conneticunt) into high-level cabinet positions alongside hillary dillary!! Since baruck & jumpin Joe lack any hint of testicles whatsoever, it will be the first all-bimbo cabinet/executive branch in history!!

Let the needlepoint begin......:-)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#980440 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Frankly, this speech was a big nothing.
True that.

Obama won it thru giving Putin a face saving way out of losing Syria as a client state.

Assad still has to go, as all Republiclown Presidential candidates agreed to. Including Rmoney.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#980441 Sep 10, 2013
Elijah Cummings on MSNBC is still undecided, mostly because his black constituents are 90% opposed to Obama on Syria.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#980442 Sep 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than being your usual asshat self, what's your point??
I really cut into your insane volume of posts, don't I??
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Dont worry; you'll be back in your cell soon for "lights out", convict.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#980443 Sep 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you suffer from puppetpansy syndrome. No wonder you never do well.
If you can't answer or disprove the argument, don't panic you idiot. You can always scream Fox or call people names you dumbass....

Stupidity?? Who elected this warmongering ass clown obama??

No Surprize I win... You lose nutsack...

It's the culture....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#980444 Sep 10, 2013
By the time Obama makes a decision, Assad and Putin will wipe out AlQaeda.

Everybody wins!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#980445 Sep 10, 2013
Enough of this.

I'll be back at some time. It was pretty dull tonight, just Waxturd and supporting cast of puppets, all stupid as hell, repeating the same stupidity.

Of course, saying Waxturd and stupidity is redundant.

Lois Lane had the good sense to be elsewhere. She'll likely show up in a few minutes cigarette in hand.

(Careful, Lois, I may be watching!) HAHAHAHAHA
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#980446 Sep 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
He's YOUR President!!
Deal with it, loser.
My GOD, you took a beating here today!! I've never seen a girl accumulate so many negative judge-its so quickly. Still it must be a walk in the park compared to life as a snitch on the cell block, huh?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#980447 Sep 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You dumbass, Obama brought it up to Putin when he met with the little guy in Moscow.
I know the dementia is kickiing your ass, but try to keep up, Waxy.
All glory to Obama.
You're still a loser.
Over 70 percent democrats and the world oppose obama's warmongering tactics and terrorist threatening Syria, using America starting World War III you idiot...

Syria handing over their their chemical weapons was ver cleverly snatched up by a Russian names Putin... NOT an unconscious obama...
Putin, now appears to be the “great peacemaker” and world leader in all this “looking like a man” while Obama looks a man child terrorizing his neighbor......

Stupidity?? Who elected this ass clown obama??

No Surprize.. I win ..You lose nutsack...

The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Liberalism.

It's the culture....

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#980448 Sep 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how when Mitt the Twit ran for President, he talked real tough on Syria.
Now all you Rmoney cult members are pacifists!! It'd be funny if it weren't so cynical.
""The Republican hypocrisy on Syria is just amazing. Imagine that Mitt Romney were president. Romney took a far more hawkish line than Barack Obama did on Syria during the campaign. He wanted to arm the rebels, supported in-country cover ops, and so on. So if Bashar al-Assad had used chemical weapons during President Romney’s tenure, there’s every reason to think he’d be pushing for action too. And what, in that case, would Republicans now temporizing or opposing Obama be doing in that case? They’d be breathing fire, of course."
Intellectually dishonest, that is what you libs are. Blah blah blah Bush, blah blah blah Romney, blah blah blah. If O'bama thought his strike was so important, he should have used his power to strike and be done with it. He didn't and he won't and you wonder why no one supports this nit wit, half wit or what ever he is...no wits.

Level 1

Prevented this

#980449 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
By the time Obama makes a decision, Assad and Putin will wipe out AlQaeda.
Everybody wins!
There ya go...that's what I'm talking about!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#980450 Sep 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Enough of this.
I'll be back at some time. It was pretty dull tonight, just Waxturd and supporting cast of puppets, all stupid as hell, repeating the same stupidity.
Of course, saying Waxturd and stupidity is redundant.
Lois Lane had the good sense to be elsewhere. She'll likely show up in a few minutes cigarette in hand.
(Careful, Lois, I may be watching!) HAHAHAHAHA
Your ongoing defense of your ass clown Obama proves you are a warmongering idiot nutsack...

The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Plantation Liberalism.

It's the culture...

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#980451 Sep 10, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you haven't been keeping up with recent events in history, Russia is capitalist, and the United States has a communist president.
Tell us why you think Putin saved us from ourselves instead of watching us rip ourselves apart after Obama starts an unconstitutional war with Syria.
Putin is not an idiot. He doesn't want Al-qaeda getting their hands on those chemical weapons and using them against Russia. I'm sure Obama pointed out that scenario to him.

Obama is never going to go against a congressional "no" vote on Syria. That is just another pathological Republican lie.

It's becoming abundantly clear that Obama is actually earning that Nobel Peace prize.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#980452 Sep 10, 2013
The Putin initiative cannot work because Obama is committed to replacing Assad with a radical Islamist regime and that is completely unacceptable to Putin.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#980453 Sep 10, 2013
In a rational world, the US and Russia would join forces to remove chemical weapons from Syria and help Assad liquidate Al Qaeda.

Level 1

Prevented this

#980454 Sep 10, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Obama's pressure on Putin got Assad to officially admit to posessing chemical weapons, which he had never formally admitted to before.
This is a major event and shows how Putin is awed by Obama, who towers over the pasty white midget.
is O'bama going to agree to Putin's demands? exactly what is O'bama going to do because of the children children children?
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#980455 Sep 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Putin is not an idiot. He doesn't want Al-qaeda getting their hands on those chemical weapons and using them against Russia. I'm sure Obama pointed out that scenario to him.
Obama is never going to go against a congressional "no" vote on Syria. That is just another pathological Republican lie.
It's becoming abundantly clear that Obama is actually earning that Nobel Peace prize.
Nobel Peace prize?? Are you tone deaf?? Putin, now appears to be the “great peacemaker” and world leader in all this “looking like a man” while Obama looks a man child terrorizing the world

Stupidity?? Who elected this ass clown obama??

It's the culture....

Level 1

Prevented this

#980456 Sep 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
so you think O'bama is going to commit to Putin's demands today--is that what you are saying?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#980457 Sep 10, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>

So, Obama has no threat whatsoever.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#980458 Sep 10, 2013
John Galt wrote:
The Putin initiative cannot work because Obama is committed to replacing Assad with a radical Islamist regime and that is completely unacceptable to Putin.
obama's on the side of Al Qaeda...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Chief 59,533
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Murphey_Law 513,251
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Murph 73,638
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 19 hr Princess Hey 22,971
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 22 hr RuffnReddy 25,561
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) Sat Princess Hey 18,980
Review: Freeman Security Services (Jun '12) Fri Joy Crews 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages