Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1619088 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

United States

#980862 Sep 11, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Sonic-- quit reading my posts. You said you never read them, so move along and quit answering them. You so stupid!
posts?
LCNLin

Brooksville, FL

#980863 Sep 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Your perception of the events is clouded by your devotion to rightwing talking points. The rest of the world sees it in a positive light and we should all, as Americans, be proud and grateful for our President.
Valid point
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980864 Sep 11, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't need a hand up from some freakish lunaTic poster like you that turns everything it touches to chit.
So you can just continue to genuflect and drool in your clueless fanatasy world of velveteenage poster hollywierd and whineDuhm entitleMentalcase mentality, while the rest of us live and deal with reality.
Ok. I'll just continue to wave at 'you people' in the hole from above.

Enjoy!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980866 Sep 11, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Page Not Found
The page you are looking for has either moved or is no longer available, but you may be interested in the content below.
Did reality hit fart news son?

Sure looks like it!

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#980867 Sep 11, 2013
I come in PEACE wrote:
Cooking the Intelligence for War on Syria
All wars are based on lies. Truth is the ally of peace. It’s the enemy of war. History repeats with disturbing regularity. It’s doing so writ large now.
It bears eerie resemblance to events preceding Bush’s Iraq war. Pretexts are needed to sell wars. When none exist they’re invented.
Lies substitute for truth. So-called intelligence is cooked to fit policy. Ahead of Bush’s Iraq war, Colin Powell knew Saddam had no WMDs.
He lied claiming otherwise. He faked evidence to justify the unjustifiable. He claimed “facts and Iraq’s behavior show that Saddam Hussein and his regime are concealing their efforts to produce more weapons of mass destruction.”
“(E)very statement I make today is backed up by sources, solid sources. These are not assertions. What we’re giving you are the facts and conclusions based on solid intelligence.”
“The gravity of this moment is matched by the gravity of the threat that Iraq’s weapons of mass destruction pose to the world.”
No threat whatever existed. Powell lied claiming otherwise. John Kerry replicated his infamous moment. He did so four times. He’s making the rounds abroad selling war. He’s doing it based on lies.
Lying is official US policy. Kerry lied blaming Assad for the August 21 suburban Damascus chemical weapons attack.
“We can tell you beyond any reasonable doubt that our evidence proves the Assad regime prepared for this attack, issued instructions to prepare for this attack, warned its own forces to use gas masks,” he said.
Yes, how dare President Obama bluff a military dictator into doing the exact thing that we wanted him to do in the first place. The bluff worked without firing a shot as Assad admitted to having chemical weapons and even offered to turn them over to U N control ! Bush , Cheney, and Rumsfeld must be green with envy. LOL
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#980868 Sep 11, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo! You're the third moran to post this! Good little dittohead, maybe rush'll send ya ceegar.
Why does thousands of bikers honoring those who DIED on the anniversary of the deaths do you find so troubling?

You sound bitter and anti-American.

More pictures coming as I WILL CONTINUE TO HONOR THOSE LOST THAT DAY AND THOSE LOST WHO FOUGHT
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980869 Sep 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you figured out why Obama was promoting bringing it back earlier this year?
Do you bother even reading a post before you open your ignorant mouth.
To help you become educated on the matter, I don't remember exactly when I posted here commenting on Obama promoting bringing the CRA back, but I began the post with "Here we go again."
Find out when Obama promoted bringing back the CRA standards, then use that date to find the post from me educating everyone here on the events related to the Democrats being stupid enough to make that horriffic blunder again.
And I was expecting you to comment on the post where I described the phases of the economic collapse, and tied it to legislative actions by Democrats. I noticed your ignorant trap slammed shut there.
lol! Hey dummy. Like you told me yesterday, you should have no problems reposting.

and I did....

Well son, it's your turn. You've talked the talk..... now walk the walk!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980870 Sep 11, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Surround the White House and demand Obama's resignation!
Oh, never mind, Obama is on the golf course.
So they're your friends now?!?!?!?!

amazing!

Level 1

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#980871 Sep 11, 2013
jamie tuna wrote:
A simple question to realdave and fetch almighty.
Did you support the Iraq war?
I will answer that.

I believed Bush when he said Iraq might have nukes & sell them to terrorists groups. You remember the Mushroom cloud smoking gun thing.

I figured it must be really serious if the President would lead us into an all out invasion of another country especially when we were in Afghanistan already.

When it was made know that Bush lied, then I was no longer for it but we were stuck.

I think most people thought as I did. I trusted Bush & he took us into an oil war.

It is that mistrust born from Bush's Iraq lies that have so many not favoring any military action especially internationally. Bush lost our credibility.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980872 Sep 11, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Makes me proud to be an American!!! May G-d be with them and keep them safe!
lol! But... but... but... you're all for israel son.

Why don't you go back home and do some good there for a change?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#980873 Sep 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>PDUPONT is a RealDumbDave sock....
You're just an idiot son.

But an exceptional one!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#980874 Sep 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Stupidity... lily elected this ass clown obama.
It's the culture....
lily thinks a bike ride honoring those who we lost on this date 12 years ago is anti-Obama.

A bitter Obama clinger.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#980875 Sep 11, 2013
Yeah wrote:
demo-RATS scream patriotism while dissing the United States.
Such idiots.
It's the culture..
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#980876 Sep 11, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Miley Cyrus on Team Obama 10/15/12 9:00 AM EDT
Miley Cyrus tweeted her support for President Barack Obama on Friday. The teen star posted a photo of herself wearing an Obama T-shirt with the hashtag ROCKTHEVOTE.
Miley Cyrus on Team Obama
http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/2012/10/m...
Sonicmoron is a liar...
It's the culture...
T-shirt was all she had on?

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#980877 Sep 11, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>If DiBlasio is elected-the city will take a big hit. He is for taxing the crap out of the rich. The rich will be moving out-of course how many are really still there after soda man.
The New York wealthiest 1% are not going to be leaving their vast riches made on Wall Street just because a new Mayor raises their taxes a few percentage points to pay for city services that the rich enjoy most of all like good mass transit, better schools and universities, museums and theater , city clean water and sanitation , maintenance of the harbor for their million-dollar yachts can safely cruise up the Hudson, etc. etc....

Level 1

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#980878 Sep 11, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gave you this erroneous information?
We are arming Al Qaeda in Syria.
And, there are not a significant number of "rebels" in Syria. The war is mostly being fought between the invading Al Qaeda forces Obama is supporting and the Assad government.
Now, it seems Obama has stumbled into a situation where he has to guarantee the Assad government will maintain authority in Syria.
Now, what kind of an ignorant buffoon would do that?
I'm betting the Muslim Brotherhood won't tolerate that kind of incompetence. They just might fire Obama.
How would a military strike or taking Assad's chemical weapons help Syria win?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#980879 Sep 11, 2013
One year ago today, four Americans were killed in Benghazi. Today, we remember Amb. Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty & Tyrone Woods.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#980880 Sep 11, 2013
Alec Baldwin joins other bitter Obama clingers like lily and marks 9/11 with retweet about destroying 'military industrial complex

“Islam destroyed the Zip Code”

Since: Sep 10

Twin Towers

#980881 Sep 11, 2013
Let us remember 9-11 in pictures-Never forget!
Previously unpublished photo:
http://timethemoment.files.wordpress.com/2011...

It appears media does not want to show the horrifying photos of the muslims attacking the United States.

United States

#980882 Sep 11, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>We get 8% of our oil from Saudi Arabia. Far from "all".
You are missing the big picture!

If Iran nuke Saudi Arabia and destroy their oil supply then and only then Iran (after the obvious soon to come invasion of Iraq) will become the number on export of oil in the world!

It will damage the petro dollar and since Iran already only takes gold for payment of oil then the American dollar will collapse, since China and India will only buy from Iran!!! But then the emerging market of China will need to cash in the IOU's (securities, bond, American currency) for gold to get their needed oil. No wonder later down the road China will attack Iran!!!

After seeing the invasion from Iran the Saudis will self-destruct their remaining oil fields.

Here in America, the Libtards will find ways to destroy any successful fracking of oil and gas via law suits, and the incompetent man-child Obama will close ALL fracking via executive order once Saudi Arabia sends him the order to do do since fracking is bad for Saudi Arabia and Obama got a lot of money from them via the Black Panthers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 hr Mary NY 514,144
Review: American Explorer Academy 10 hr Jamie F 1
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 15 hr zazz 98,548
*great oaks village* (Oct '09) Thu DebbieT 34
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) Wed Princess Hey 19,708
News Orange County Schools employee indicted on firs... (Mar '09) Tue CAL 112
Coke for tourist Oct 17 jimi-yank 3

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages