Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1583191 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#976905 Sep 5, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Dong!! Fatazz back in the kitchen, its broccoli beef night (and I wont take "no" for an answer)....
How about dog tail instead of oxtail son? I need a furry tail to warm my antenna!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#976909 Sep 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he respond?
Obama first referred the reporter to look at his speech accepting the prize, in which he said he was undeserving compared to past recipients but also said the use of military force is sometimes necessary.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#976910 Sep 5, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just about my favorite PSA for hilarity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Eb2iWSae5HEXX
Love it. More of these public service ads are very much needed.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#976912 Sep 5, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are those who waved their poms poms for Obama now are so stressed out by the reality?
It would politics if bombs weren't involved-then it becomes war with blood shed.
Why aren't you cheering for bloodshed son? You know, like iraq?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#976913 Sep 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>How about dog tail instead of oxtail son? I need a furry tail to warm my antenna!
A side of Yeah we haven't seen before? Interesting

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#976914 Sep 5, 2013
Whatever wrote:
U.S. intercepts Iranian order for attack on U.S. interests in Iraq -report
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/09/06/us-...
This is not good news. And this is where it could begin. The other shoe could be about to drop.

God help us if it is.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#976916 Sep 5, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are NO position to call anyone slow.
For the third time. Obama did not go to the UN for approval of his military strike.
A vote for condemnation is not the same thing. Rice's BS blood on their hands does not seem to be mustering much support for this military strike.
Let me get your illogical thoughts straight here-if I can. It is Israel's fault because they shared intelligence with the US?
That is most pathetic excuse for both being a anti-Zionist idiot and for Obama's decision for a military strike.
Thank you for your opinion... again... son.

You've made that point abundantly clear!

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#976917 Sep 5, 2013
Here's another one, shinning.

Night.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#976918 Sep 5, 2013
Whatever wrote:
NEW: Retired General: the Pentagon is "embarrassed" to be associated w/ Obama's "amateurish" war plan
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/us-mil...
Then it's a good thing he's retired.

Negative attitudes can be extremely contagious!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#976919 Sep 5, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure that's why a lot of people have understandable reservations. To prevent WWIII.
If Obama's strike fails, we could be facing the wrath of Russia, China and Iran.
And, of course, Israel will be targeted and forced to retaliate in self defense.
Obama's history of incompetency and narcissism is enough reason to give any rational person pause.
Oh, right. So when bushie boy positioned multiple nations and tens of thousands of troops and expended billions of dollars and call iraq, iran and N Korea the Axis of Evil, that was nothing... as compared to Obama simply stationing ships offshore.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#976920 Sep 5, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Why aren't you cheering for bloodshed son? You know, like iraq?
I have accused others here of blindly cheering for Obama's war for reasons they have failed to fully think through or out of blind loyalty. However, I have not and will not accuse them of cheering for bloodshed.

There is blood shed in wars but only diabolical leaders engage in indiscriminate slaughter-bloodshed.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#976921 Sep 5, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, thanks for putting it in perspective.
Yes. Lois simply ignored the 4,500+ dead bushie boy created and swept it under the rug.

Gee, I wonder how many trips bushie too? How many parties he went to? How many rounds of golf he play as the body count mounted over the YEARS?

Any clue cons?

Anyone?

Hello?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#976922 Sep 5, 2013
joan d arc wrote:
<quoted text>
A side of Yeah we haven't seen before? Interesting
One I will need eye bleach to erase from my memory.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#976923 Sep 5, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
He's getting bitch-slapped back & forth right now between Congress, guys like Putin, and the American people. I'd hate for him to develop a bad case of cauliflower ear; those things cant afford to get any bigger.....:-)
lol! Right now it looks like cons who are getting bitch slapped son.

And the best part is, they don't even know it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#976924 Sep 5, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Really I did not know this.
lol!
(sucker!)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#976925 Sep 5, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I have accused others here of blindly cheering for Obama's war for reasons they have failed to fully think through or out of blind loyalty. However, I have not and will not accuse them of cheering for bloodshed.
There is blood shed in wars but only diabolical leaders engage in indiscriminate slaughter-bloodshed.
What did bushie do son?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#976926 Sep 5, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
One I will need eye bleach to erase from my memory.
You can start now son.

Hurry! The faster the better for everyone!
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#976927 Sep 5, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Grayson-democrat from Florida is all over the intel lies.
Wait a second, isn't Grayson the one who is bat shit cray cray.

Do we want to trust this loon?
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

#976928 Sep 5, 2013
Some hope-

Kerry pushes Syria peace talks with Russian FM

US Secretary of State John Kerry on Thursday phoned his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov seeking to give fresh impetus to plans to hold peace talks on Syria, officials said.

After two days of major hearings in the Congress where he pleaded for backing to launch punitive US military strikes against Syria, Kerry returned his focus to the dormant political track, dubbed Geneva II.

https://now.mmedia.me/lb/en/nowsyrialatestnew...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#976929 Sep 5, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait a second, isn't Grayson the one who is bat shit cray cray.
Do we want to trust this loon?
Did you use the Clorox son?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Agents of Corruption 63,948
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 3 hr Rose_NoHo 1,177
News Be sure to watch WDW Christmas Day Parade (Dec '07) 10 hr Television Engineer 3
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 14 hr zazz 98,481
News Three houses busted in Merritt Island for growi... (May '08) Mon ummm 47
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Sun Murph 73,828
News Orlando cop quits after her arrest -- Political... (May '08) Sun Lily1 41

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages