Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1510382 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#972963 Aug 29, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"leosampleanus"
You did better than expected, one of your statements is true. saddam did transfer his WMD's to Syria. 1 out 3 correct, amazing coming from you. Usually with you its 3 strikes, yer out.
Peace
KMA
It's funny, you failed your own test! Bush had enough technology to spot mobile laboratories but, couldn't spot his number 1 threat, backdooring chemical weapons to another hostile country. I'll let you play the fool! Not to mention, Reagan provides Saddam with those chemical weapons in which he used on his own people &, haven't been seen or heard of ever since. Doesn't seem strange to you? If Saddam was who y'all say he was, don't you think hee would've used them when he invaded Kuwait or, definitely when America invaded Iraq? The man didn't even fight back, he ran! Guess that isn't strange to you either huh?

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#972964 Aug 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
accidentally loaded with a rubber bullet.
That's what she said.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#972965 Aug 29, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what planet you live on bra but, you need to stay there. The fact that you believe you should be able to fire a worker because you feel like it, shows your lack of forethought. Your way of thinking only can exist if it's legal for that fired employee to play with your life, the same way you played with their livelihood. You shouldn't be able to fire a person for no reason in any state. A job is a commitment on both parties behalf. There has to be a reason, not excuse to break that commitment or, the employer should be held negligent! If not for unions, you republicans would operate under strict guidelines of deregulation, putting you workers at risk. You're a glass half empty dude. I can smell your greed. Your business ain't shit without your workers.
This is hilarious coming from an admitted drug dealer. How many lives did you not give a sht about? Your greedy ass just wanted money.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#972966 Aug 29, 2013
Hey mental midget wrote:
<quoted text>
You too? There's help for the delusional. Go get some. Living in cloudland you might not know that. Seek and you shall find. Now go bite someone else's ankle little fella.
No worries ;-)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#972967 Aug 29, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why its called "training".
Besides, I'm sure it was merely a flesh wound.
flesh wound? a bruise the size of a turkey platter?

i think i'd rather be shot with a non-rubber bullet.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#972968 Aug 29, 2013
flack wrote:
School open house! Later!!!
watch out for those 'accidental' rubber bullets!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#972969 Aug 29, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I would suggest that you get back to me when you've mastered how to write a sentence that isn't complete gibberish, but that ain't ever gonna' happen, so just GFY some more...
You're such a lady. I hope you don't kiss your child with that mouth.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#972970 Aug 29, 2013
Obamacare: Liberals finally destroying America one job at a time.

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#972971 Aug 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you have to tell me who the Jew loving white supremacist is.
Certainly not Jewish, probably not female, and obviously went to math and Lifetime Movie of the Week uncreative writing classes with Batty Loo...I'll see if I can find her "Memorial Day" screenplay attempt for you sometime if you really need a good laugh.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#972972 Aug 29, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It's been happening right before your eyes for the last 4 plus years. Take off the rose colored glasses and look at reality. This country is going down the tubes. How appropriate, the number for this post was 1776!!!
You're a real funny guy Flacko__I'll sure give you that.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#972973 Aug 29, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course we do. No one denies cliton ;-) got a bj in the oval office.
isn't this a great country or what? oh if only to be the POTUS for one day.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#972974 Aug 29, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what she said.
well sure. 10 times. and what good did it do her?

so i'm kinda worried about flack.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#972975 Aug 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
flesh wound? a bruise the size of a turkey platter?
i think i'd rather be shot with a non-rubber bullet.
Think monte python.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#972976 Aug 29, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Certainly not Jewish, probably not female, and obviously went to math and Lifetime Movie of the Week uncreative writing classes with Batty Loo...I'll see if I can find her "Memorial Day" screenplay attempt for you sometime if you really need a good laugh.
i had a good laugh about 5 seconds ago, but if there's ever a 10 second break....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#972977 Aug 29, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Certainly not Jewish, probably not female, and obviously went to math and Lifetime Movie of the Week uncreative writing classes with Batty Loo...I'll see if I can find her "Memorial Day" screenplay attempt for you sometime if you really need a good laugh.
Speaking of creative writing how are your literary career aspirations coming along? Have you gotten that big break yet? NO? Wow, that's really tough to believe.

It looks like you have a lifetime of stealing lightweight pop celebrity headshots for your topix avatar to look forward to......
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#972978 Aug 29, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
This is hilarious coming from an admitted drug dealer. How many lives did you not give a sht about? Your greedy ass just wanted money.
Foolish of you to believe all drug dealers have bad intentions, yet you praise the pharmaceutical industry. It's the same damn thing! The only difference is, illegal drug money is undocumented meaning, Uncle Sam doesn't tax the profits. You're supposed to be a grown man yet, you allow another grown man tell you what you can &, can not do simply because, he can't have a cut off the money you made! I see the bigger picture. What's good for the goose is good for the gander! Cocaine & heroin are still cocaine & heroin whether the pill or powder form!

“Peace on Earth”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#972979 Aug 29, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that Cameron was overruled on that?
At this time, he has merely been told to allow UN inspectors time to issue their report before going forward. The British Commons still supports military action but "not until ‘every effort’ has been made to secure a UN agreement, and even then, direct British involvement would require a second Commons vote." I think it is the right course of action and am hopeful that Britain will take the lead.

We really don't know who is behind the chemical attacks. For all we know, it could be Israel. After all, it has been reported that "the bulk of evidence proving the Assad regime's deployment of chemical weapons – which would provide legal grounds essential to justify any western military action – has been provided by Israeli military intelligence." Once again, Israel is trying to get us to do their dirty work for them. Their intelligence cannot be trusted.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/aug/28/...

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#972980 Aug 29, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Think monte python.
ah. now it becomes clear.'Tis but a scratch!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#972981 Aug 29, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Well, IMHO, there is some hope for the four-year-olds--maybe more like herding rabid cats?
We already have your little mulatto chimp on the fast track. Ever since we hooked him up to that clothesline (that gives him plenty of run to run back & forth and dig), he's really blossomed. Pretty soon, you'll be able to lose that full coverage helmet without him denting that billboard-sized forehead....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#972982 Aug 29, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Right to "bare arms" Hah__you might find the irony in that "Larry the Cable Guy" actually lived in Sanford Florida until about the time Zimmerman followed and then killed the unarmed youth.
Oh, and maybe you can crank up that superb search engine of yours and learn about Travares McGill who was shot in the back by armed security guards in Sanford on July 16 2005. That one was a real doozy. And then the more recent case of Sherman Ware who was beaten by the son of a ranking SPD officer and even while the entire event was captured on video__the perp was excused without an investigation.
You're clueless about these matters__you should probably check out the topix game threads or that underwear thread on the offbeat forum where Grampy and his new eyelids hang out.
Chimpy, do you mean the same Travares McGill who was interrupted during a drug deal by security guards, then tried to run them over (breaking the leg of one of his accomplices in the process)?

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2006-01-2...

Or the same Sherman Ware that George Zimmerman sided with?

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/04/zimmerman-d...

Thx for the links (LOL).....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 6 min Patriot AKA Bozo 8,084
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 8 min Princess Hey 13,348
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 9 min Princess Hey 19,618
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 14 min Lon Spector 513,053
News Lake prison escapee wanted to see pen pal (Apr '09) 6 hr Rick 228
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 hr Long Island Liberal 63,591
News Boy, grandfather critically wounded in Sanford ... 19 hr NNelie 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages