Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,635)

Showing posts 892,681 - 892,700 of1,077,854
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 1

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Read carefully, dumbass.
"If it's on the W-2, it's already taxable, dumbass."
Now, for the proof:
For the very ignorant students in the class:
The value of health care coverage provided by your employer is now reported in Box 12 with Code DD to identify the amount. The amount reported in the box should include both the portion paid by your employer and any amount paid in by you.
Prior to ObamaKare, this wasn't on the W-2.
So why is this information showing up on your form W-2 now? Under ObamaKare, most employers must now report the cost of your health care plan. A few small businesses have received an exemption from reporting under the transitional relief subjectively offered by IRS.
If it's on the W-2, it's already taxable, dumbass. The only thing that's required is the order given to the IRS to apply a tax. I'm thinking that will happen in 2017. It doesn't really matter who wins, as far as this goes. The government has been driven so far into debt, it will have to use any excuse it has to get revenue. With the economic "recovery" putting 5 people into poverty and being supported by the government for every tax payer it generates, the IRS will be given the order to count the health care benefit as taxable income and apply the tax.
Do you ever know anything about what comes out of your mouth?
Taxable means subject to taxation. The benefits are not taxed therefore not taxable.

Give it up. You already admitted they are not currently taxed & you admitted there was no current plan to do so.

So really. Just how GD dumb are you?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Politics as Professional Wrestling: Calling Out the Fake "Black" Conservative Callers Playing Their Assigned Role on Right-wing Talk Radio

The controversy over George Zimmerman's acquittal for murdering Trayvon Martin is Christmas in July for black conservatives. The professional best black friends for white conservatives who defend George Zimmerman--and by extension the White Right--are in high demand.

As such, Allen West has revealed himself to be a black man who would sell himself into chattel slavery and thank his white owners for the privilege. Shelby Steele, a brilliant man, demonstrates once more that he is psychologically damaged.

Even the D-List backbenchers, as seen in this video from Crooks and Liars, and who are the equivalent of a pee wee baseball league team, are getting a chance to show their teeth and gums as they work on their "self-hating black folks who buck-dance for the pleasures of white conservatives that watch Fox News" dance routine.

Many folks likely believe that these (and other) black conservatives are sincere. Why make such an assumption? In order for a person of color to so betray their community, serving as a human hose who ejaculates and sprays the befouled and racist talking points birthed from the Right-wing echo chamber out of their mouths, on a basic level one must convince him or herself that what they are saying is true.

Yes, money is an inducement for betrayal and foolishness. But, in keeping with my argument that politics is just like professional wrestling--where the latter is actually more honest--a person has to still sell the performance if they want to get repeat work.

Populist black conservatives in the Tea Party GOP mold have to be themselves "with the volume turned way up". However convincing they may be, said black folks are still playing a role for the pleasures and joys of the White Right. Black conservatives are also great "heels" who attract the boos and condemnation of the African-American community (and those others) who correctly see in them a betrayal of the Black Freedom Struggle.

http://www.chaunceydevega.com/2013/07/politic...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
Lo, and behold, I agree with the UN.
Ban Ki-moon: Syria needs diplomatic solution. Security Council can’t be “missing in action.”
It seems the Arab push back against Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood and their allies like Obama has some traction.
And, naturally, the Liberal Media wants to explain the Magic Negro's actions to us properly: http://tinyurl.com/q3st747

I hear that loud sucking sound again.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Happy race your mouse around the icons day today.

It’s almost unresistable – when your computer is slow to load, and when you’re waiting for something to happen, you can’t resist the urge to play with the mouse and the cursor.

Whether you’re procrastinating, plain bored or it’s actually one of your favourite sporting activities (if so, you should probably re-evaluate a few things… just saying), then this day is your day to go nuts.

Race Your Mouse Around The Icons Day embraces this, and encourages you to go crazy with your cursor!

For you rightwingers this is celebrated everyday for sure.

Other rightwing days of note -

Drooling out of the side of your mouth day.

Counting the flies circling around your open mouth day.

What can I lie about today day?(celebrated everyday)

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
I will say again.'Why do I feel like we are looking for a gas leak by lighting a match?'
That's how flaming azzholes come into being.

Someone smelled a gas leak around the Magic Negro many years ago....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
There is no civil war in Syria. The war is between the Iranian backed (Shi'ite) Assad government and Al Qaeda (Suni) invaders. It's just more of the usual Suni-Shi'ite bullshit.
The ultimate winner will inheirit the chemical weapons facilities and stores in Syria.
And Obama wants the US Armed Forces to fight with the Al Qaeda invaders and help them acquire chemical weaponss.
U.S. intelligence agencies earlier this month uncovered new evidence that al Qaeda-linked terrorists in Benghazi are training foreign jihadists to fight with Syria's Islamist rebels, according to U.S. officials.
Ansar al-Sharia, the al Qaeda-affiliated militia that U.S. officials say orchestrated the Sept. 11 attacks on the U.S. diplomatic compound and a CIA facility in Benghazi, is running several training camps for jihadists in Benghazi and nearby Darnah.
Who here thinks Americans should be killed so Al Qaeda can take over a country and acquire chemical weapons to use in their terrorist attacks against the United States?
...all the Obama pom-pom girls...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Anyone have any confidence in the hypocrite Obama about Syria? Maybe the Nobel Peace Prize can give him another prize for engaging in as many conflicts as Bush did, especially when the Obama conflicts have no impact on our own national security?

I thought the left was telling us how Obama would have everyone singing Kumbaya. The left are a bunch of scumbag idiots.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Can any "bleeding heart" liberal on here admit that not feeding the homeless because it doesn't meet the PC police's nutrition standards is insane?
Because it would restore a ray of hope if all of you weren't.
so what are you babbling about today? or if you will, what was FOX going on about last night?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
All is fine. Skin cancer gone. Cataracts gone. New implanted lens give me 20/20 distance vision. Need reading glasses now. After the cataract surgery I had blepharoplasty surgery, upper eyelid lift, and look 10 to 15 years younger.
Went through all the medicare advantage and supplemental plans and found none satifactory. Going on Medicare "B" Oct. 1st, but staying on my wife's health insurance thru 2014. No medicare "D" needed now because her plan meets the "creditable prescription drug coverage" to avoid the late enrollment penalty.
Geez Grampy I didn't know you had all this going on, happy to hear things are getting better.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your content is crap. There are no facts relating to your claim that Obama backs the Muslim Brotherhood.
You & Glenn Beck, two turds in the same toilet bowl.
Were you corn clueless or was it the drugs?

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Embracing misinformation on Obama
“Obama derangement syndrome is running pretty high right now among a certain segment of the Republican base,” Tom Jensen, director of Public Policy Polling, told me.“There’s a certain segment of people who say,‘If you’re going to give me the opportunity to stick it to Obama, I’m going to take it.’&#8201;”
In other words, a large number of that 29 percent who said Obama was responsible for the Katrina response knew that he wasn’t but saw it as a chance to register their displeasure with the president. Obama has driven a large number of Republican voters — Jensen puts it at 15 to 20 percent of the overall electorate — right off their rockers. And to that, there is only one thing to say.
Heckuva job, Barry.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/dana-m...
Whenever referring to anything that the Magic Negro says, it is called 'disinformation' and not 'misinformation'.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>

One thing for sure, Syria has violated the basic rule of international law by its use of chemical weapons and a U.S. military action in concert with a response by an international coalition of NATO allies (Germany, France and Britain) and Arab League nations would certainly be warranted. Ill advised perhaps but certainly justified.
Who put the US in charge of enforcing "international law"?

"Ill advised but justified." Nice to see you planted firmly on the fence. Do something stupid because you have a reason.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your content is crap. There are no facts relating to your claim that Obama backs the Muslim Brotherhood.
You & Glenn Beck, two turds in the same toilet bowl.
So, the Washington Post is full of crap, too, I suppose.

Egyptians rally outside White House to protest Muslim Brotherhood, Obama
By Brian Fung, Published: August 22

If you’ve been following the latest developments in Egypt, you know that one of the key themes of that conflict concerns the United States’ relationship with ousted Egyptian president Mohamed Morsi. Egyptians have grown more hostile toward President Obama in recent weeks, in some cases accusing him of supporting the Muslim Brotherhood financially or of harboring a secret pro-Brotherhood agenda.

Now it seems that sentiment has arrived in the United States. In a demonstration outside the White House grounds this afternoon, several hundred protesters who identified as Egyptian — a crowd full of both Muslims and Christians — chanted for Obama to distance himself from the Muslim Brotherhood, insisted that the July 3 military takeover was not a coup and argued that the Brotherhood is a terrorist organization.

“Egyptians! United! Defeating terrorists!” the crowd shouted.

Demonstrators carried large photos of Gen. Abdel Fattah al-Sissi, head of the Egyptian military, which took power in early July when it removed Morsi. One man posed for a photo while kissing Sissi’s portrait. Other signs read:“This was not a military coup” and “Egypt against terrorism.”

Suzanne Elnaham, a protester from Sterling, Va., said she was there to force the Obama administration to “side with the 33 million Egyptians who have spoken against” the Brotherhood.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
At one time the US also had missile silos in that same area which housed ICBM's with nuclear warheads in place which were dialed into Moscow and major Soviet military locations.
Those the Jupiter IRBMs that Kennedy (secretly) agreed to remove in exchange for Khrushchev removing their Cuban nukes?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
A larger group of foreign policy experts are speaking the truth and telling everyone it isn't a civil war in Syria, but an Al Qaeda invasion attempting to take over the country.
How do you know it wasn't Al Qaeda that used the chemical weapons?
If the Assad government falls, Al Qaeda will take over the government and all the chemical weapon facilities and stores.
Do you support Obama's efforts to help Al Qaeda acquire chemical weapons?
Or, do you think we should be killing Al Qaeda wherever we find them?
If we get involved in any way, we should kill Al Qaeda. They are still at war with the United States and will kill you only because you are an American.
Obama is ok with that. In fact, Obama is helping Al Qaeda acquire chemical weapons so they can kill a lot of other Americans when they kill you.
Or, you can tell us why Al Qaeda wants to kill me, and you, for some reason, believe they don't want to kill you.
In Al Qaeda's world, what's the difference between me and you?
lol! When Russian, Germany, France and the UN said iraq had no wmd's, cons didn't believe them.

NOW you're taking the side of others because it furthers your political agenda?!?!?!

Cons.... such hilarious idiots!
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so what was your Topix name before Dick Morris caused you to change it?
and i bet you were standing in front of your tv that night yelling 'You tell 'em Karl!!'.
You are like a new crackhead who thinks she is still hot because all the dope boy f'ed her and splashed off in her face lolololhahahah thats you as stewie would say hahahaha
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Barack Hussein O'bama will say that he IS Martin Luther King today. of course....
lol! But bushie boy has already stated he's in the Bible!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>His message was that blacks already had freedom and merely had to excercise it. A far cry from the "crawl to the government and beg for your freedom and food stamps" message that is being touted by the liberal black leaders today.
more FOX talking points.

white folks are on welfare. white folks use food stamps. white folks kill each other.

pretty sure liberal black leaders aren't advocating for poor white people to get on the dole or to kill each other. though i imagine the latter is up in the air.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Laura Ingraham Celebrates March On Washington 50th Anniversary With Gunshots And Race-Baiting
Conservative radio host and Fox News contributor Laura Ingraham attacked the speakers at the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King, Jr.'s "I Have A Dream" speech, at one point using the sound of a gunshot to cut off a sound bite of civil rights leader Rep. John Lewis (D-GA).
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/08/26/laura...
Laura Ingraham has said that black people are wimps because they could not climb over the racism.

She is yet another racist f*ck that right whiner talk radio needs to get their listeners, more racist f*cks, to tune into them. Ingraham & Limbaugh. Same mold. Same despicable, poor excuses for human beings.

Just like the posters here that post slurs like Eed, Eman, Shitbagelectron, Wretch Almighty.

There has to be inbred, deep seated racism that makes them continually post racial slurs.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
We have a problem.
"U.S. intelligence officials were able to confirm that chemical weapons were used in Syria last week in part because they intercepted panicked phone calls in which a Syrian defense official demanded an explanation for the attack from an official in a chemical weapons unit, according to a new report.
Foreign Policy reported Wednesday that U.S. intelligence overheard the phone calls, which helped drive the Obama administration to the unequivocal declaration this week that chemical weapons were deployed."
Has the government lied to you about foreign events recently?
Obviously, yes.
Why would anyone think, since it's obvious Obama will lie to you, the government is telling the truth now?
The problem is, the government doesn't have any credibility now. None.
The other problem is, the White House is on the side of Al Qaeda and wants to help them take over a country and acquire the chemical weapons facilities and stores there.
So what if two enemies of the United States are killing each other. If Germany went to war with Japan, would we choose a side? Or, would we just sit back and watch them kill each other?
Any involvement in Syria is a no-win situation for the US. It doesn't matter who wins. The government of Syria will remain an enemy of the United States. The only difference will be, if Al Qaeda wins, they will have chemical weapons at their disposal in their terrorist attacks here.
lol! And iraq was a 'victory?'

I love con 'logic.' It's so comical!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 892,681 - 892,700 of1,077,854
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 min EXECUTE KID KILLERS 483,606
Has Anybody Seen Or Heard From o2bndisney ? 20 min Forrent 6
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 1 hr Putnam County Voter 2,381
Virgin's new Belfast-to-Orlando flights boost C... 1 hr AllTrue 1
Man Accused of Molesting Women in Wave Pool 1 hr AllTrue 1
OCSD Deputies Abused My Wife And I . Today I Ha... 2 hr AllTrue 3
Disney ABC New TV Show "Blackish " Is Racist 2 hr AllTrue 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••