Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#972003 Aug 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Flack wants the right to risk his family's health & financial well being an depending on others in case of medical disaster.
I love how you people have a freakin fit about people "mooching" with food stamps, welfare, etc.
Then you GD idiots fight for the right to utilize the healthcare system without paying for it.
you're a dumbass!!!!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#972004 Aug 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. I'll give you a chance.
Tell us why Americans should get killed so the US scan help Al Qaeda take control of Syria and acquire chemical weapons.
Why shouldn't we just kill Al Qaeda instead of helping them take over a country?
Well son, I didn't understand why Americans or anyone else needed to be killed in iraq.

Any clue on your part after over a decade? Or do you now consider it a small, insignificant, unimportant event?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#972005 Aug 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.
It was intelligence provided by Russia, Germany and France given to the US that Iraq had WMD programs that kept the UN sanctions alive, you fucking moron.
With UN sanctions in place, the Russian, German and French contractors and arms traders could continue building Saddam Hussien's war machine and selling him banned weapon systems, paid for by money Saddam Hussein was stealing from the UN's oil-for-food scam.
As long as the UN sanctions were active, the oil-for-food scam was active, which the UN allowed Saddam Hussein to manage, and the Russian, French and German contractors could continue to be paid billions of dollars.
To keep those sanctions in place, the gave to the US intelligence about Iraq's WMD programs.
Bush busted that game up, didn't he?
And, how in hell did you become so goddam ignorant and misinformed?
You are really a dumbass. The sanctions were imposed to STOP arms and economic trading with Saddam, you goddamned idiot.

THe UN sanctions PROHIBITED nations from trading with Iraq.

All you do is make up and push stupid lies. You don't even understand the meaning of 'sanctions'.

----------

"The sanctions against Iraq were a near-total financial and trade embargo imposed by the United Nations Security Council on the nation of Iraq. They began August 6, 1990, four days after Iraq's invasion of Kuwait, stayed largely in force until May 2003 (after Saddam Hussein's being forced from power),and persisted in part, including reparations to Kuwait, through the present."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_agains...

----------

""Russia Warns Bush Against
Military Strike On Iraq"

"MOSCOW (Reuters)- Russian Foreign Minister Igor Ivanov said Thursday that Moscow was opposed to any U.S. military operation against Iraq, offering crucial support to Baghdad in its confrontation with Washington.

In a further gesture of support after talks with Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister Tareq Aziz, Ivanov said Moscow wanted sanctions against Iraq to be lifted.

Aziz arrived in Moscow Wednesday amid threats by Washington to use force against Iraq if it refused to allow in U.N. arms inspectors, who left Iraq in 1998 complaining they were being prevented from performing their duties.""

"RUSSIA WANTS SANCTIONS LIFTED"

"Ivanov reiterated Russia's support for lifting sanctions against Iraq, which he described as ``counterproductive.'' He welcomed dialogue between Baghdad and U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan, started last year.

``Any solution should state clearly the prospects and conditions for lifting sanctions as envisaged in the U.N. Security Council's resolution,'' he said."

----------

Funny how you nitwits get everything completely ass backwards.

Need more proof of your own ignorance?

Go look at your ignorant posts predicting Rmoney to be the winner by a landslide in the 2012 election. That pretty much sums up your stupidity.

and you and you idiot fellow communists been on an angry rant ever since Obama whipped the Magic Mormon's ass.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#972006 Aug 28, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Here cnt, I found the pic you should steal for your avatar......
http://www.thedistractionnetwork.com/images/U...
GFY, phag--never have been, never will be any kind of into you--like the rest of the female population of the world. Blame yo' momma...
Anthony W

New York, NY

#972007 Aug 28, 2013
We Democrats can be so proud that over the years our social meddling has created a new great divide and permanent class war that has nothing to do with race but mostly has negatively affected minorities.

We’ve introduced progressive education resulting in many low intelligence voters who can’t perform simple tasks like reading cursive or qualify for any job that is more than entry level but have massive student debt if they ever actually graduate.

And we've enthusiastically made values such as patriotism, religion and a strong work ethic unpopular among the young, promoted the demise of marriage (except for gays), and destroyed the two parent family.

And best of all, we Democrats can be so proud that unlike in those countries with governments that help the well-born and connected remain entrenched in their privilege, here the government —thanks to our policies— works at the other end: It helps keep people at the bottom trapped there.

We Big Government-Big Daddy Democrats have encouraged 1-parent households where people raised by these parents in the lowest fifth of income are 43 percent likely to stay there; another 27 percent will only move up to the second-lowest fifth. And only 4 percent of those raised at the bottom make it to the top fifth.

The American Dream has become the American Nightmare of Zero Mobility.

We Democrats can claim the 1960s-vintage Great Society programs that began growing the scope of government. Our intent was to create a needed safety net for people in dire poverty, but the consequences of these programs contributed to destroying the human and social capital that people need to build financial capital. Adding to this is the breakdown of our public schools and the collapse of the once-pervasive culture of savings.

Our programs’ design created perverse incentives, actually discouraging people from taking jobs or getting married—thereby accelerating the disintegration (and discouraging the formation) of married households among the poor.”

African-Americans and Hispanics, the intended “beneficiaries” of such programs, have suffered most from the unintended consequences:

Their out-of-wedlock-birthrates are now, respectively, 72 percent and 53 percent.

And, there are no race barriers at either end of the economic spectrum. Working-class, non-Hispanic whites are also falling victim to the vicious circle of government dependency and family breakup.

We’ve made great advances against racial discrimination in the past half century. Government-ordained racism — the laws that generally went under the heading of “Jim Crow”— has completely stopped, a huge advance we now take for granted.

Americans are also much more tolerant of each other than they were before the Civil Rights Movement.(The only exception being schools that practice “affirmative action” and admit people based on race or ethnicity.)

As we mark the 50th anniversary of Dr. King’s speech, however, we should note the sad irony of this state of affairs. Instead, we will talk about issues pertinent to a half century ago.

We have few black leaders who will stand up to our destructive policies, disguised as “help” and “concern.” And keeping them on The Plantation of Zero Mobility is great for us Democrats at election time. All we have to is keep promising equal rresults without any effort.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#972008 Aug 28, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we should stay out of it, as awful as it is, but I think there is unsurmountable international pressure for us to do something. I feel it's a civil war; let them all kill each other until the end. See what happens.
What "insurmountable international pressure"?

Galt thinks that Sweden should take the lead in punishing Syria for human rights violations. Or Finland could revive their SS brigade.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#972009 Aug 28, 2013
Blacks Take A Backseat To Gays And Immigrants, “You Never Hear Talk About The Conditions Confronting Poor Blacks Black issues aren’t the priority anymore I thought Blacks wanted a black President Because white presidents didnt care about their issues hahahahalololololo all they really wanted was to be equally racists hahahalololol SAVE THE CHILDREN

Location hidden

#972010 Aug 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...tasteful compared to the average JAP wedding.
You have a real problems with Jewish folks, don't you?? I'm sure you hate them almost as much as you hate black people.

Between your use of 'bocajew' and the above, your no class anti semitism proves what a scumbag you are.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#972011 Aug 28, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You answered the first question on the test correctly. "Taxable" does mean subject to taxation.
And that's why your health care benefits are put on the goddam W-2, dumbass.
Before ObamaKare, your health care benefits were not itemized on the W-2. It is put on the W-2 because it is subject to taxation. All that is necessary is for an order to be given to the IRS to include it in the calculation of taxes due.
Because, health care benefits are already taxable because that was part of ObamaKare.
My guess is, that order for it to be included in the calculation for taxes due won't come until tax year 2016, calculated in 2017.
Your health care benefits are taxable income because that was part of the ObamaKare law.
If you doubt this, just look at your goddam W-2.
But it is subject to taxation now nor are there plans to tax it.You admitted it.
So really, What's your f*cking point with blabbing about it.

You proved yourself wrong already.

Show us where the ACA says to will tax individuals for their employer supplied healthcare benefits.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#972012 Aug 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so do you think that's why no reply?
her cherry picking is absurd.
"I learned the lesson that great men cultivate love, and that only little men cherish a spirit of hatred. I learned that assistance given to the weak makes the one who gives it strong; and that oppression of the unfortunate makes one weak."
Booker T. Washington
wonder why she hasn't posted that one?
Because it doesn't fit into her mission. There is a wealth of information on the theories of Booker T. Washington and the differences in philosophy between him and W.E.B. Dubois.
She might not make such a damn fool of herself if she ever read any books on the subject rather than pick out a quote to serve her interest.

Level 1

Gettysburg, PA

#972013 Aug 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...and yet the audience for conservative talk radio continues to grow as MSNBC ratings disappear.
That sweet girl Chris Hayes has ratings even worse than Sergeant Schultz, who he replaced. Probably because she is less masculine than Rachel Maddow.
Republicans & right whiners get dumber every day thereby increasing Limbaugh, Beck, & Ingrahams audience pool.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#972014 Aug 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Booker is already running to be the first openly homosexual POTUS.
Hillary will never see the truck that hits her.
Prove that he is gay.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#972015 Aug 28, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! bushie boy couldn't figure his way out. He had to rely on a democrat to actually do the job he couldn't!
what was that?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#972016 Aug 28, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>are you including WHITE Hispanics too? how about the WHITE Blacks like O'bama--what exactly is WHITE according to liberals? please define.
maybe this will help you discern whatever right wing talking point it is that you're fumbling for.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in...

i still have yet to get an answer about what's up with white folks and their drinking while driving. once i saw that stat i quit driving which is quite inconvenient i'll have you know. and it cost a lot to fuel the helicopter just to take a trip to the mini-mart.

Level 1

Gettysburg, PA

#972017 Aug 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama provided military aid to the Muslim Brotherhood government of Egypt.
We give aid to lots of countries.

George W Bush send aid to North Korea,.

So Bush must have been a communist.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#972018 Aug 28, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Leo I think that redneck that shot MLK was James Earl Ray ( D )
Maybe you should check the date on that and refer to Aunt Batty's republican historical fiction syllabus, Texas Simple Mind. http://youtu.be/n__tAHR5ErM

Location hidden

#972019 Aug 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
(Sorry for the lengthy post...)
Leosnana tried to run me into the ground a few years ago because I happened to mention the same observation.

If I kept hearing the same message that it's somebody else's fault that I'm a victim, it'd probably be easier for me to jump on the government dependency bandwagon too.
But I'm in the white middle class category, so there's no one to blame and I have no choice but to pull my own weight.
Then again, I was expected to get an education, become independent and give back to society all my life.
Which is exactly what's lacking in many urban areas in the black community.
Like it or not liberals. Just ask Juan Williams.
(Also sorry if it posted twice...)
You mean the Juan Williams who got angry at whites for crossing the street to avoid walking by blacks, saying it was discrimination??

Then went on to say he crosses the street to avoid passing by Muslims?

You mean THAT selective racist Juan Williams??

You figure your collecting early Social Security at 62 is pulling your own weight??

You give back to society by spending 5 years on Topix, with no social life, by your own admission?

Where's the volunteer work you preached about before you retired to get your Social Security check??

You get crazier by the day, smokey. Have a cigarette. And a nice piece of pie. Good for the diabetes.

Destroy your health so you can spend more time in the hospital, loser.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#972020 Aug 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...tasteful compared to the average JAP wedding.
hey hey hey we go through years of JAP training to get that wedding.:)
WOW

Bronx, NY

#972021 Aug 28, 2013
Blacks will be desolated in society if they stay loyal to democrats what happens when white democrats move over to republicans and latinos follow as they usually do and Blacks that were berated by urban democrats stop voting period what will the obama fanatic do hahahahahlolololololo soon coming
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#972022 Aug 28, 2013
Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
All the Jupiter missiles with nuke warheads were removed from Turkey and Italy in early 1963. The military felt they were obsolete, replaced by nuke missiles in submarines. Maybe your friend was dismantling the empty silos.
What was START and SALT all about then?

I posted ICBM__my bad IIRC (Pershing) were during Reagan era and were deployed in Turkey.

Whatever, we've drifted way off my post about Incirlik Air Force Base being close enough to Aleppo/Al Safir to very quickly sneak a Spirit II over there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 min Bunner 96,461
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 39 min Bunner 488,134
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr Lon Spector 259
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 46,971
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 2 hr Lon Spector 314
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 5 hr CJ Rocker 11,940
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 2,520

Flood Watch for Orange County was issued at September 30 at 3:50AM EDT

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]