Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
892,101 - 892,120 of 1,100,042 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#971293 Aug 27, 2013
steve richards wrote:
Halabja poison gas attack
Flag of Kurdistan.svg Iraqi Kurds
Commanders and leaders
Iraq Ali Hassan al-Majid
Casualties and losses
3,200-5,000 killed; 7,000-10,000 injured
[hide]
v
t
e
Iran–Iraq War
Iraqi invasion
The Halabja poison gas attack
(Kurdish: کی&#16 05;یا& #1576;ار ان&#17 40; ھە&#17 17;ەب& #1580;ە Kîmyabarana Helebce), also known as Halabja massacre or Bloody Friday,[1] was a genocidal massacre against the Kurdish people that took place on March 16, 1988, during the closing days of the Iran–Iraq War, when chemical weapons were used by the Iraqi government forces in the Kurdish town of Halabja in Southern Kurdistan. The attack came within the scope of the Al-Anfal campaign against the Kurdish people in North Iraq, as well as part of the Iraqi attempt to repel the Iranian Operation Zafar 7.
The attack killed between 3,200 and 5,000 people, and injured around 7,000 to 10,000 more, most of them civilians;[1][2] thousands more died of complications, diseases, and birth defects in the years after the attack.[3] The incident, which has been officially defined as an act of genocide against the Kurdish people in Iraq,[4] was and still remains the largest chemical weapons attack directed against a civilian-populated area in history.[5]
The liberal/LSM response?
Big frikking deal.
Chem weapons used in Halabja were furnished courtesy of the Reagan Administration which never raised a finger on behalf of the Kurds. Remember 1988? Reagan administration right?

Aside from ready to use Chem weapons the US furnished Saddam with components and chemical how to information. I was the least we could do__Saddam was our ally at the time.

Were you one of Carol's history students?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#971294 Aug 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not in the 9% of Americans who want us to attack Syria.
but i think i just did a good job of pointing out republican hypocrisy.
though if Mitt was in the WH it would have been much easier.
republicans could care less one way or the other about attacking Syria. all they care about is attacking Obama.
see... the thing you fail to hold as truth, is the entire world thinks O'bama is a weak president,and his administration...first there was hill of beans and now... look at Kerry-who believes him? Romney is not in the White House so no need to make up lies. The truth is O'bama is weak. That is all one needs to know.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971296 Aug 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you see where the white 8 year old shot his caregiver in the back of the head with the caregiver's gun after playing an R rated video game that he should have never been playing?
there's some authority figure non-responsible behavior most redneck families can relate to.
"Redneck" is the opposite of "n*****."

We whites can use the word, but not you black folks.

So mind your manners, boy.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#971297 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
Hey Flack I think I just saw a terrorist riding a mule with a stinger missile strapped to his back wandering through the Poconos.
I think it was a mule, it could have been a jackass, dunno because he spoke Spanish.
A burro?

Level 1

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#971299 Aug 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
All Communist countries are dictatorships and always have been.
China
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#971301 Aug 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>AP just announced the military is waiting for the order from O'bama--where is his approval from Congress? Peace bell prize winner will be bombing civilians.
lol! wow.

What does fart news say?

Or do they rely on AP?
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#971302 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Rightwingers have gone completely nuts today.
Homeeer! this is not an anomaly. These assholes have been crazy, completely for a very long while! Chemical weapons stored for nearly 30yrs, Obama siding with AlQaeda, the recession belongs to Obama, surface to air missiles missing, probably shipped to S.America & muled into the US? These people have been nuts for a very long time. I didn't know that these kinds of people existed until I came on this thread!

Level 1

Prevented this

#971303 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's getting tougher and tougher to find a rational, reasoned, rightwinger, I suppose that's an oxymoron.
But look at the rational liberals-hehehehe. Rush reported on you beauties today: Were you the one with the sparkler?:
http://clashdaily.com/2013/08/an-embarrassmen...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#971304 Aug 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're way out of touch Flacko!
Galt has already picked it up and is running with it.

How long before we see a blurry photo on Fox news with a guy on a the back of a donkey that looks like he's carrying a rocket on his shoulder?

I can see their headline: Are our borders safe with Obama?

Too much!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#971307 Aug 27, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I'm, right now, more worried about the 20,000 stinger type surface to air missiles missing from Libya. They have had plenty of time to make it to South America, trucked up through Mexico, and carried by mules across the border. By now a couple of hundred or more could be spread out all over America waiting on the order to launch all at one time. Such are my worries!!!
This is a keeper.

Level 1

Prevented this

#971308 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Welcome to fantasyland. Do all of you just make sh!t up as you go along. Can none of you speak the truth?
Missiles from Libya to South American trucked up to Mexico and then carried across the border by mules and spread out across America.
You are either insane or working on a new Tom Clancy novel.
every one knows (except you) that illegal moslem terrorists are learning Spanish and coming over with the masses across the Mexican border. And yet--democrats welcome them.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971310 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Galt unable to tell the truth about the president, Obama.
Homer is correct.

The truth about Obama is unspeakable under NSA monitoring.

So Galt needs to be nicer than is called for.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#971311 Aug 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Just today????
Yeah true. I guess I just never get used to it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971312 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Flack, please post this again when Lily is around, she HAS to see this one. This is a top 10 rightwing-chicken-little-inane post of all time.
lily is busy making Obama Syrian War pom-poms to cheer for Al Qaeda.

Level 1

Prevented this

#971313 Aug 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you see where the white 8 year old shot his caregiver in the back of the head with the caregiver's gun after playing an R rated video game that he should have never been playing?
there's some authority figure non-responsible behavior most redneck families can relate to.
it is liberalism. What part of these video games don't you get. Look at Miley Cyrus, another product of liberalism. And you are out-raged--I think not.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#971315 Aug 27, 2013
TSM wrote:
When your Rating are Tanking as CNN is you bring in the Messiah ‘Obama’ in Hopes to reverse that Trend!! Well folks Obama interview fails to deliver ratings for CNN morning show!!'New Day' finishes third behind 'Fox & Friends,''Morning Joe' despite presidential appearance!!
Today more Bad News for Liberals, Report: Daily Beast Will Lose $12 Million This Year; Brown Could Exit!!
That little Aussie blond chick is kinda hot though!

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#971317 Aug 27, 2013
Total population over 20 minus disabled minus university enrollment minus over 65 equals 17 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION AVAILABLE FOR WORK ISN'T WORKING.
If you subtract the 30 million illegal aliens here, the percent of the citizen population available for work and not working is 20 percent.
That's depression numbers.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#971318 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. It's barely hanging on in China, Russia is not Communist, North Korea is a dictatorship more than it is a Communist country.
China, Cuba, Lao, Vietnam, and North Korea are all communist states. In addition, Nepal, Cyprus, and Moldova are all currently being ruled by communist parties, however, they are not considered communist states.

Russia is under the rule of Mr. Putin, former KGB, who has control of much of the media and has increasing control over non-government organizations focusing on exposing human rights abuses.

Homosexuality is illegal in Russia and gays are now arrested.

Call it what you will.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971319 Aug 27, 2013
steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
The Israelis learned that painful lesson and learned from it. Leftist Americans are too stupid. Leftists who never served, of course.
Obama will put women in combat units for show, but will never use them in combat.

In a war against Muslims, captured women would be raped and then stoned to death. Or vice versa.

Level 1

Prevented this

#971320 Aug 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! wow.
What does fart news say?
Or do they rely on AP?
I don't know-for the 100th time I have better things to spend money on than to purchase worthless cable-like spending that money to support Ted Cruz.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 min AN other 486,548
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 56 min Brian_G 46,302
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr The Real Missy 17,627
What life is like for Casey Anthony 3 hr Rambler 192
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 7 hr Lon Spector 29
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 7 hr Sur 13 Beat 2,959
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 7 hr Lon Spector 247
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info