Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#971304 Aug 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're way out of touch Flacko!
Galt has already picked it up and is running with it.

How long before we see a blurry photo on Fox news with a guy on a the back of a donkey that looks like he's carrying a rocket on his shoulder?

I can see their headline: Are our borders safe with Obama?

Too much!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#971307 Aug 27, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I'm, right now, more worried about the 20,000 stinger type surface to air missiles missing from Libya. They have had plenty of time to make it to South America, trucked up through Mexico, and carried by mules across the border. By now a couple of hundred or more could be spread out all over America waiting on the order to launch all at one time. Such are my worries!!!
This is a keeper.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#971308 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Welcome to fantasyland. Do all of you just make sh!t up as you go along. Can none of you speak the truth?
Missiles from Libya to South American trucked up to Mexico and then carried across the border by mules and spread out across America.
You are either insane or working on a new Tom Clancy novel.
every one knows (except you) that illegal moslem terrorists are learning Spanish and coming over with the masses across the Mexican border. And yet--democrats welcome them.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971310 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Galt unable to tell the truth about the president, Obama.
Homer is correct.

The truth about Obama is unspeakable under NSA monitoring.

So Galt needs to be nicer than is called for.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#971311 Aug 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Just today????
Yeah true. I guess I just never get used to it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971312 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Flack, please post this again when Lily is around, she HAS to see this one. This is a top 10 rightwing-chicken-little-inane post of all time.
lily is busy making Obama Syrian War pom-poms to cheer for Al Qaeda.

Level 1

Prevented this

#971313 Aug 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you see where the white 8 year old shot his caregiver in the back of the head with the caregiver's gun after playing an R rated video game that he should have never been playing?
there's some authority figure non-responsible behavior most redneck families can relate to.
it is liberalism. What part of these video games don't you get. Look at Miley Cyrus, another product of liberalism. And you are out-raged--I think not.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#971315 Aug 27, 2013
TSM wrote:
When your Rating are Tanking as CNN is you bring in the Messiah ‘Obama’ in Hopes to reverse that Trend!! Well folks Obama interview fails to deliver ratings for CNN morning show!!'New Day' finishes third behind 'Fox & Friends,''Morning Joe' despite presidential appearance!!
Today more Bad News for Liberals, Report: Daily Beast Will Lose $12 Million This Year; Brown Could Exit!!
That little Aussie blond chick is kinda hot though!

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#971317 Aug 27, 2013
Total population over 20 minus disabled minus university enrollment minus over 65 equals 17 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION AVAILABLE FOR WORK ISN'T WORKING.
If you subtract the 30 million illegal aliens here, the percent of the citizen population available for work and not working is 20 percent.
That's depression numbers.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#971318 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. It's barely hanging on in China, Russia is not Communist, North Korea is a dictatorship more than it is a Communist country.
China, Cuba, Lao, Vietnam, and North Korea are all communist states. In addition, Nepal, Cyprus, and Moldova are all currently being ruled by communist parties, however, they are not considered communist states.

Russia is under the rule of Mr. Putin, former KGB, who has control of much of the media and has increasing control over non-government organizations focusing on exposing human rights abuses.

Homosexuality is illegal in Russia and gays are now arrested.

Call it what you will.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971319 Aug 27, 2013
steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
The Israelis learned that painful lesson and learned from it. Leftist Americans are too stupid. Leftists who never served, of course.
Obama will put women in combat units for show, but will never use them in combat.

In a war against Muslims, captured women would be raped and then stoned to death. Or vice versa.

Level 1

Prevented this

#971320 Aug 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! wow.
What does fart news say?
Or do they rely on AP?
I don't know-for the 100th time I have better things to spend money on than to purchase worthless cable-like spending that money to support Ted Cruz.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#971322 Aug 27, 2013
Hagel: Military ready to strike Syria on Obama's order!! Mr. Hagel with all due respect when Valerie Jarrett gives the Green Light than and only then will the Puppet step up to the Podium and announce our Action!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#971323 Aug 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>because unlike you, I knew he was a liar and a fraud then. And a bigger liar and a bigger fraud now. Piss your pants O'bama supporter, and eat dog.
lol! You like to claim what you know and show little.

I'll feed you the doggie scraps son!

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#971324 Aug 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
PUTIN PUSHES BACK AS OBAMA EDGES TOWARD SYRIA STRIKE - As America edges closer to a retaliatory strike against Syrian government forces in the wake of a deadly chemical attack, Russia is digging in against international intervention. Russian President Vladimir Putin has been increasingly dismissive of President Obama’s policy demands -- offering asylum to NSA leaker Edward Snowden and brushing off Obama’s insistence that gay athletes be included in the 2014 Winter Olympics set for Sochi, Russia. Putin’s government agrees that chemical weapons were used in Syria, but not with the U.S. assessment that they were deployed by government forces rather than Islamist rebels. News that the Obama administration scrapped plans to meet with Russian diplomats on Syria options reaffirms the new chill in the already icy U.S.-Russia relationship.
The Russians know Obama is just a puppet figure and doesn't have any authority. They also know he won't know anything about what's going on in Syria.
There's no reason to meet with anyone like that.

Look for Putin to pull Obama's pants down and spank him again....

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#971327 Aug 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
When Rep. Louie Gohmert floats conspiracy theories, Americans across the political spectrum tend to roll their eyes and ignore him. But one of his more feverish conspiracy theories about President Barack Obama’s ostensible ties to the Muslim Brotherhood could be fueling dangerous anti-American sentiments in Egypt and potentially complicating U.S. foreign policy in the region, experts say.
For months, the five-term Republican congressman from Texas has been claiming that the Obama administration has been infiltrated by members of the Muslim Brotherhood who are steering U.S. foreign policy and emboldening terrorists.
“This administration has so many Muslim Brotherhood members that have influence that they just are making wrong decisions for America,” Gohmert told the conspiracy-friendly World Net Daily radio back in April, in just one example of such claims.
Gohmert’s remarks echo conspiracy theories put forth by conservative writer and advocate Frank Gaffney, who published a book last year titled The Muslim Brotherhood in the Obama Administration. Gohmert appeared on Gaffney’s radio show earlier this year touting the Brotherhood’s influence on Obama.
At home, where the political class takes Gohmert with a grain of salt, the claim has been confined to the fever swamps. Gaffney’s theories were so fringe as to get him banned from the high-profile conservative conference CPAC last year.
But in Egypt, where the democratically elected Muslim Brotherhood government was recently ousted by the country’s military after the people turned against it, it’s a different story. Anti-American conspiracy theories are rampant there, for a variety of reasons related and unrelated to U.S. foreign policy, and hearing it from a United States congressman lends credibility to the theory that the U.S. is teaming up with the Muslim Brotherhood — and even Al-Qaeda — to destroy Egypt.
“I guarantee you nobody in Egypt really knows who Louie Gohmert is or what he’s about. So they could very well point to this and say ‘Look! He’s a member of Congress. This must be serious. There must be something to it,’” said Steven A. Cook, senior fellow for Middle Eastern Studies at the Council on Foreign Relations.“It doesn’t help in a political environment where everyone is already angry at us to be fueling conspiracy theories against us. In that way it enables an overall level of hostility toward the U.S.”
Shadi Hamid, a Middle East expert at the Brookings Institution, conceded that he hadn’t even heard of Gohmert until TPM reached out to him.“As for the role it plays,” Hamid said,“look, this does provide real ammunition to the conspiracy theorists when you have American sources seemingly verifying what they are saying.”
“It lends these bizarre theories a new code of legitimacy and amplifies them,” he said.“When Egyptians see this, they don’t realize that just because a U.S. congressman is saying this that it can be wrong or that he can be lying publicly.”
http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/08/lo...
All you have to do is hang out at the front door to the White House and you'll see the Muslim Brotherhood go through those doors every day, dupe.
Now, please tell us how the Muslim Brotherhood can be in the White House every day and not have business with the president.

Level 1

Prevented this

#971328 Aug 27, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Homeeer! this is not an anomaly. These assholes have been crazy, completely for a very long while! Chemical weapons stored for nearly 30yrs, Obama siding with AlQaeda, the recession belongs to Obama, surface to air missiles missing, probably shipped to S.America & muled into the US? These people have been nuts for a very long time. I didn't know that these kinds of people existed until I came on this thread!
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/slideshow/estim...

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/nightmare-libya...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#971329 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Rightwingers have gone completely nuts today.
Today? The rightwingers on this thread don't even make an attempt at credibility since DaBammy was reelected. It's become like a contest to see which right wing loon can post the stupidest sht.

A couple of the current crop of loons cause me to wish that the laughing liberal would come back__at least he had a sense of humor.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#971330 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Welcome to fantasyland. Do all of you just make sh!t up as you go along. Can none of you speak the truth?
Missiles from Libya to South American trucked up to Mexico and then carried across the border by mules and spread out across America.
You are either insane or working on a new Tom Clancy novel.
then tell me libtard why are all the airlines going through the trouble and expense to come up with a system to fit their aircraft with some type of missile shied?

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#971331 Aug 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not in the 9% of Americans who want us to attack Syria.
but i think i just did a good job of pointing out republican hypocrisy.
though if Mitt was in the WH it would have been much easier.
republicans could care less one way or the other about attacking Syria. all they care about is attacking Obama.
In your mind, of course.

Tell us why we should support Obama and help Al Qaeda acquire chemical weapons.
Obama isn't helping the rebels in Syria. He's helping the Al Qaeda terrorist insurgent invaders who want to take over the government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr positronium 49,362
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 hr Ellen 490,370
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) 8 hr eddie 45
Notebooks 11 hr Tan 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 13 hr Anne 96,717
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... Fri orlandohomestay 1
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses Thu NorCal Native 21
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info