Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970455 Aug 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Whaddaya got except claims by some DemoKKKrat hacks who were supporting Filner until recently?
Anything from a real news source?
Any evidence whatsoever?
Check the NSA mensroom camera?
well there is that.

people walked in on the guy. and i'm pretty sure urinal sex is not normal.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970456 Aug 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my Galt. too much information!
Light beer is for sissies.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970457 Aug 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
well there is that.
people walked in on the guy. and i'm pretty sure urinal sex is not normal.
Not people. Lying DemoKKrat scumbags.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#970458 Aug 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Light beer is for sissies.
Hampton Roads for some reason is turning into a mecca for mini-breweries and specialty beers. a lot of west coast companies opening places here.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#970459 Aug 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most companies are only dumping spouses who have coverage of their own.
That's good news for me anyway.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#970460 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Many banks charges 2% for cashing government checks. Many banks won't cash the others that Amscot does.
You're a clueless out of touch old fk aren't you?
Two Amscots at The Villages__where everyone has terrific credit and hates DaBammy. Oh My!
Phaggot, we cant have you trying to sck off every dude you encounter on here. If I have to put the shoes to you, I will do so gladly. Take your little tootsie roll out and give it a tug yourself........

“Weak People Blame Others”

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#970461 Aug 25, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text>Hampton Roads for some reason is turning into a mecca for mini-breweries and specialty beers. a lot of west coast companies opening places here.
Maybe the reason is all those thirsty sailors and marines based at Norfolk

Level 1

Location hidden

#970462 Aug 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Phaggot, we cant have you trying to sck off every dude you encounter on here. If I have to put the shoes to you, I will do so gladly. Take your little tootsie roll out and give it a tug yourself........
More homo-erotic posts from the "I'm not gay, just very interested" Log Cabin Republican moron.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#970464 Aug 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a lot that can be read into the increase in sightings and video recordings that may have nothing to do with UFO visitors, per se.
For example, the world's population has tripled(?) since the 1950's and so there are more eyes looking upward from more locations. Recording a video today is hugely more easily done than back 60 odd years ago. Everyone has a cellphone camera.
We've had a few generations since then, too, that have been raised on science, technology, Sci-Fi and just a general awareness of the cosmos that wasn't there so many decades ago. Sure, we've always got the fakes and wackos but the presence of Liberals waxes and wanes:)
Efforts to make the general public aware also contributes to the number of increased sightings. How much was Breast Cancer spoken of back in the 50's? Autism? Dyslexia? ADD?
Take Autism. I've read repeatedly that the increasing hysteria emanating from media hypes is the result of not more cases of Autism but from the public and the medical community simply being more aware of a condition that was unknown a couple of decades back. If we know about it, it becomes an issue. If we don't know about it, singular, remote and isolated cases never take on the urgency of a Barbara Walters, Magic Negro or Oprah Hype Special on Network TV.
So I try taking the UFO story in stride understanding that media hype is financially profitable but, at the same time, realizing that there is a story behind the story.
I have a cousin who is an airline captain. He has passed on some really strange sightings and also stories from other airline crews who don't speak up more for two reasons: 1.) Sightings have become somewhat commonplace and so they get tired of relaying the same ol' same ol' 2.) It might affect their careers to continually make reports on UFO sightings to their superiors. If I kept telling my employer about Elvis sightings at Burger King, it would surely affect my long term income.
I personally had encounters and know of others, too, who experienced the Heeby-Geebies of these sorts of sightings.
But perception is reality and, in the absence of any physical evidence(that we know of), it has to be asked if there is an element of perhaps presently unknown activities of the mind that could explain these sightings across the world's masses. Telepathy? Quantum Empaths? Clairvoyance?
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Cellphones have certainly made a difference more recently in the number of sightings getting on video and out to the public.

But there's enough evidence coming out the wazoo.

I've seen many shows and documentaries on the subject. Some footage - especially one taken from outer space - would blow your mind. Not to mention military personnel on nuclear bases who have broken their silence after retirement and the fact they are definitely keeping an eye on our nuclear capabilities.

You really should see the documentary "Out of the Blue". It's the best one I've seen narrated by Kevin Costner.

Promise me you'll try to see it in your spare time. You seem convinced but not quite convinced unless I'm reading something into your posts that isn't there.

Here it is on You Tube in its entirety.

It really starts picking up around the 30 minute mark. But the Phoenix lights sighting is pretty fascinating at the beginning.

You won't regret watching it if you're really as open-minded about it as you seem.

There isn't anything since the beginning of civilization more intriguing and more profound - the fact we are most definitely not alone - in my opinion.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#970465 Aug 25, 2013
Here's the clip of that video taken from outer space.

You can clearly see a moving object in the distance and it suddenly shoots off in another direction right before something shoots at it from earth.

Unless someone has another explanation.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#970466 Aug 25, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
More homo-erotic posts from the "I'm not gay, just very interested" Log Cabin Republican moron.
Amazing! The slightest mention of either an azz-kckng or a ck smking, and the leftist phags start stroking themselves.....:-)

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#970467 Aug 25, 2013
Watch what these cops do at a Detroit Bank Robbery.

Chinese Fire Drill:)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#970468 Aug 25, 2013
OBAMANTION wrote:
How long till we're at war with another middle eastern country? This warmongering boob doesnt deserve his peace prize.
I have a feeling that the Magic Negro is about to do something really stupid.

And Putin will make him look like the foolish boy that he is.

I'm waiting for him to sing Al Green before the UN Security Council.

With Samantha Powers singing backup:)

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#970472 Aug 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Cellphones have certainly made a difference more recently in the number of sightings getting on video and out to the public.
I've seen many shows and documentaries on the subject. Some footage - especially one taken from outer space - would blow your mind. Not to mention military personnel on nuclear bases who have broken their silence after retirement and the fact they are definitely keeping an eye on our nuclear capabilities.
You really should see the documentary "Out of the Blue". It's the best one I've seen narrated by Kevin Costner.
Promise me you'll try to see it in your spare time. You seem convinced but not quite convinced unless I'm reading something into your posts that isn't there.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cYPCKIL7oVwXX
It really starts picking up around the 30 minute mark. But the Phoenix lights sighting is pretty fascinating at the beginning.
You won't regret watching it if you're really as open-minded about it as you seem.
There isn't anything since the beginning of civilization more intriguing and more profound - the fact we are most definitely not alone - in my opinion.
Yes. I have an open mind.

I have two video sequences burned into my world-famous engrams.
Both are from 2001: A Space Odyssey.

First sequence is the chimps gang-fighting when it suddenly occurs to one - like an epiphany - to use a bone as a weapon. He begins crushing the skulls of his opponents with it.

The second sequence is the movie's fast forward to a Lunar Archeological Site where workers have uncovered the humongous Monolith trigger left by those who are watching us. When we disturb the Monolith, they instantly become alerted that Earth's inhabitants are about to leave the nest.

It's a movie and a Sci-Fi story but perhaps we have already triggered the Monolith in a different way.

It's like we're the last one's on the galactic block to have gotten Color TV. Feels bad, don't it?:>

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#970474 Aug 25, 2013
The Justice Department is suing Louisiana over school vouchers. Vouchers were distributed in 2012-13 to nearly 600 public school students.

Republican Gov. Bobby Jindal called the department's action "shameful" and that Obama and Holder "are trying to keep kids trapped in failing public schools against the wishes of their parents."

Jindal said in a news release, "After generations of being denied a choice, parents finally can choose a school for their child, but now the federal government is stepping in to prevent parents from exercising this right. Shame on them. Parents should have the ability to decide where to send their child to school."

http://news.msn.com/us/justice-dept-sues-loui...

State Education Superintendent John White said "it's a little ridiculous" and ironic that rules established to combat racism were being called on to keep black students in failing schools.

Barack Obama and Eric Holder don't care about black students being stuck in failing schools and doomed to a vicious cycle of poverty because Democrats get votes if their parents feel victimized by a system which Barack Obama and Eric Holder desperately want to keep in place.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#970476 Aug 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cYPCKIL7oVwXX
I'll try watching it tomorrow.

I'm going for a ride in a Spaceship tonight:>

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#970478 Aug 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I have an open mind.
I have two video sequences burned into my world-famous engrams.
Both are from 2001: A Space Odyssey.
First sequence is the chimps gang-fighting when it suddenly occurs to one - like an epiphany - to use a bone as a weapon. He begins crushing the skulls of his opponents with it.
The second sequence is the movie's fast forward to a Lunar Archeological Site where workers have uncovered the humongous Monolith trigger left by those who are watching us. When we disturb the Monolith, they instantly become alerted that Earth's inhabitants are about to leave the nest.
It's a movie and a Sci-Fi story but perhaps we have already triggered the Monolith in a different way.
It's like we're the last one's on the galactic block to have gotten Color TV. Feels bad, don't it?:>
Since there is evidence of extraterrestrials involved in early civilizations, I sometimes wonder if we're not connected in more ways than we even imagine.

We're just now beginning to catch up with technology that seems "out of this world", and I don't think it's just because we suddenly got smarter.

I have no doubt you have an open mind. Still hope you take a look at that video/documentary. Wish everyone would.

It's not the only documentary about UFOs and ETs but certainly one of the most revealing that I've ever seen. Just ran across it last weekend myself and watched it on Netflix.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#970479 Aug 25, 2013
steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Incredibly, you'll never be old, right? Oblama's death panels await you however.
They'll turn *Buy American or Drop Dead* into Solyant Green.

...then he'll REALLY be a cracka...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#970481 Aug 25, 2013
BOULDER COLORADO _ BOULDER COLORADO _ BOULDER COLORADO

<noisily-high>

stay far far away from this wacky stuff

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#970482 Aug 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
The Justice Department is suing Louisiana over school vouchers. Vouchers were distributed in 2012-13 to nearly 600 public school students.
Republican Gov. Bobby Jindal called the department's action "shameful" and that Obama and Holder "are trying to keep kids trapped in failing public schools against the wishes of their parents."
Jindal said in a news release, "After generations of being denied a choice, parents finally can choose a school for their child, but now the federal government is stepping in to prevent parents from exercising this right. Shame on them. Parents should have the ability to decide where to send their child to school."
http://news.msn.com/us/justice-dept-sues-loui...
State Education Superintendent John White said "it's a little ridiculous" and ironic that rules established to combat racism were being called on to keep black students in failing schools.
Barack Obama and Eric Holder don't care about black students being stuck in failing schools and doomed to a vicious cycle of poverty because Democrats get votes if their parents feel victimized by a system which Barack Obama and Eric Holder desperately want to keep in place.
Magic Negro and Eric Racist Holder: keep 'em stupid or they might revolt!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Earthling-1 50,450
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr DRUANTIA 491,330
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 hr The Real Missy 17,836
Busted 7 hr Grandma Moses 8
last post wins! (Jul '11) 7 hr Wiley_Kyote 5,350
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 hr Murph 70,794
Nude photos get Umatilla fire chief in trouble (Jan '08) 11 hr Carol 97
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]