Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1658867 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#970345 Aug 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The greatest mystery and discovery in civilization and all of mankind and you're scared we're not alone in the universe.
That's not only funny but a little egotistical.
High-ranking military, astronauts, presidents, Russian generals, military, airline pilots, the former director of FAA and many other formerly sworn to secrecy military and government officials all can't be wrong or trying to pull your leg.
It's amazing to me that something so clearly obvious can be so easily denied.
Explains a lot about your politics too.
LCNlin and his family tree have a great fear that scientists might discover a Republican Planet and its inhabitants might start visiting us. Maybe they already are! That's why the Magic Negro cut NASA spending:)
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#970346 Aug 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting observation; also that they didn't push to have those 911 calls that Zimmerman made was odd.
Zimmerman should have been charged and booked into jail immediately and made to stand a first hearing in order that a Judge could decide how to proceed.

In that way George would have lawyered up and hopefully shut the fk up.

That's not what happened of course__George was sent along home after being interviewed by the nice lady detective who had him draw pictures on a google earth map. George's wife and the nice federal agent waited in police station while George was interviewed, so they could take him home after the interview.

The nice federal agent had previously worked for the Sanford police chief at the Seminole County Sheriffs Office.

BTW the nice federal agent wrote a book about the event and appeared with his plump wife on the Doctor Phil Show telling a completely different story than George's attorney presented during the pre-trial and trial.

The Sanford PD fkd the case up from the get go because they considered George a friend of LE__same with previous cases where the department never investigated, preferring to let it slide.

George killed an unarmed minor and didn't face a judge until 47 days later.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#970347 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>
maybe they're pseudo guns. Your grammar is awful. Home skewled?
you can tell you are a Pseudo Liberal Democrat on the defensive.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970348 Aug 25, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what Carol? I don't have to do anything since I'm already covered. All of my family and most everyone I know is covered.
Those one out of four that don't know that the ACA is law are probably right wingers that are even stupider than you.
Now that's a scary thought.
Until your coverage is changed because of ObamaKKKare...

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#970349 Aug 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Too bad you don't have any!
You have one on your shoulders, dckhead.

Like the three most important selling points in Real Estate:

1.)Location

2.)Location

3.)Location

The folks in gay bars can see you coming:)

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#970350 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>
maybe they're pseudo guns. Your grammar is awful. Home skewled?
Since you don't know what the word Pseudo means I will post it for you.

Pseudo

being apparently rather than actually as stated

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pse...

and why Modern Liberals are labeled as Pseudo Liberals because there is nothing liberal about Modern Liberals as they call themselves.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970351 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman should have been charged and booked into jail immediately and made to stand a first hearing in order that a Judge could decide how to proceed.
That's not what happened of course__George was sent along home after being interviewed by the nice lady detective who had him draw pictures on a google earth map. George's wife and the nice federal agent waited in police station while George was interviewed, so they could take him home after the interview.
The nice federal agent had previously worked for the Sanford police chief at the Seminole County Sheriffs Office.
BTW the nice federal agent wrote a book about the event and appeared with his plump wife on the Doctor Phil Show telling a completely different story than George's attorney presented during the pre-trial and trial.
The Sanford PD fkd the case up from the get go because they considered George a friend of LE__same with previous cases where the department never investigated, preferring to let it slide.
More dead-horse whipping...

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#970352 Aug 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a welcome practice here in AZ too. We need to get those numbers up,up, UP!! The more, the merrier.....:-)
Sometimes, the best course of action is to simply do nothing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970353 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman should have been charged and booked into jail immediately and made to stand a first hearing in order that a Judge could decide how to proceed.
Law-and-order Realtime would have sent John and Patsy Ramsey to Death Row because they obviously murdered their daughter.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#970354 Aug 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The genocide went in both directions, and in any event was none of our business.
Wrong moron! It was a strictly one sided affair. If we hadn't intervened Al Qaeda would have gained a foothold in the Balkans. But idiots like you didn't think what was happening in Europe in the late 30's and early 40's wasn't our affair either. If those isolationists had their way it wouldn't have been the Germans dominating Europe it would have been the Soviets with their iron curtain stretching along the Atlantic Ocean.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#970355 Aug 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You people wanted homosexuals in the military...now live with it and more Chelsea Manning traitors to come.
Sure cretin let's paint all homosexuals with the same brush as Bradley Manning. But then again you do the same thing with blacks Hispanics and Muslims.
Why? Because you're an idiot.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#970356 Aug 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Such as?
It is in the constitution. Post Office and post roads.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#970357 Aug 25, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction:
Ft, Hood shooter found guilty.
Obama promises to appeal.
Are you just stupid or a pathological liar or both? One thing for sure is that you're a racist piece of fecal matter.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#970358 Aug 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
B of a now gives you the option of having your atm receipt emailed to you instead of printed.
I moved everything out of that bank when I had to start pushing 1 for English. The bank manager thought I was kidding until I insisted.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#970359 Aug 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the biggest fears of the Obamacare crowd is that many single and childless people aged 18-34 will forego the exchanges and pay the individual penalty of $95 or one percent of income.
Young and healthy males ages of 21-39 will pay the brunt of the costs with the highest increase in premiums and, if an insufficient number of young and healthy people do not participate in the exchanges, it will lead to a death spiral.
Who is going to run to a government website and pay more?
Also, at least 26 states have opted out of Medicaid expansion next year.
Not sure the consequences if half of the states opt out. But it can't help the confusion in implementing it.
The 26 states that have refused Medicaid expansion are all run by Republicans who are making a political statement and don't give a good goddamned about their poorer residents.
Actually they never have. Because their sociopaths like you.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#970360 Aug 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Should clarify that even though not a birther...I don't trust anything about this president's past or what he desperately doesn't want us to know.
Don't know if that makes me an "official" birther or not.
Seems inconsequential to me given the known facts and the blanketed shroud of mystery overshadowing this president.
No Carol, it just makes you a delusional fool and a racist.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#970361 Aug 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You have one on your shoulders, dckhead.
Like the three most important selling points in Real Estate:
1.)Location
2.)Location
3.)Location
The folks in gay bars can see you coming:)
So you're looking for me son?

interesting....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970362 Aug 25, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It is in the constitution. Post Office and post roads.
"The Congress shall have Power...to establish Post Offices and post Roads;"

First, the Congress has the power to do so, but is not required to do so.

Second, this does not mean that home delivery is required, and in fact did not exist for many years.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970363 Aug 25, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
The 26 states that have refused Medicaid expansion are all run by Republicans who are making a political statement and don't give a good goddamned about their poorer residents.
Actually they never have. Because their sociopaths like you.
those states that refused Medicaid expansion are protecting the interests of their taxpayers.....

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#970364 Aug 25, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I moved everything out of that bank when I had to start pushing 1 for English. The bank manager thought I was kidding until I insisted.
I left them years ago also, but returned about 3 years ago. I love how automated they are. My balance is texted to me every morning. They make you remove your atm card before entering your pin...genius. I transfer money to my son from my phone. I took care of a recent unauthorized purchase through a chat session. No more pressing 1 foranything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Krauth in Daytona Beach 4 hr Abc 3
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 hr Mary NY 514,753
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr doG mnaDed lyHo i... 64,310
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 12 hr zazz 98,617
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) Thu Princess Hey 23,134
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) Thu Princess Hey 13,411
two words (Jul '10) Thu Princess Hey 28,207

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages