Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1640368 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#964775 Aug 15, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Marxist communist fascist islamofascist, blah blah blah, that fool doesn't know the meaning of any of it, just thinks he sounds important repeating words over and over. Svet's lucky she doesn't understand English yet.
Meanwhile back at the ranch:
Add a former Republican president's daughter to the list of supporters for a Hillary Clinton presidential run.
In an upcoming interview with People Magazine, George W. Bush's daughter Barbara said she'd like to see the "unbelievably accomplished" Clinton enter the 2016 presidential race, CNN reported Thursday.
"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists."
~Barack Obama in "Dreams From My Father"

Why would he even be worried about being mistaken for a sellout?

What American president would have ever said something like that?
And for what reason?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964776 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the Democrats who became weasels lied to you and the liberal media brainwashed you to believe whatever they wanted you to believe about Bush.
We can all see for ourselves even without the propagandists what's going on under our noses.
You just choose to be brainwashed and led around by the nose. How sad.
...said the brainwash-ee!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964777 Aug 15, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> FoxNews knows that Saul Alinsky 'rule' by heart.
Sure they do!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964778 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one. Do it now or shut the hell up.
CRA... when did they repeal this thing you claim is on 'steroids?'
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964779 Aug 15, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
We all see you as a clown. I think it was great the Clown like you wore the Obama mask. The fascists on the left tried to make this a race issue instead of a Teleprompter Stooge issue.
What do you think, liberal far left stooge? DOH! I forgot, a stooge like you can't think. Never mind...
And you're a foreign clown eh?

At least ours are American son!
WOW

New York, NY

#964780 Aug 15, 2013
Forget gay and black ‘pride’: minority children should be in the mainstream, not held back by ‘meaningless’ badges, says academic Society should strive to define people as 'what they known rather than what they look like' says Generating Genius founder Tony Sewell.
LIBERALS TEACH POOR CHILDREN ABOUT RACE BIGOTRY SEX AND NOTHING TO BETTER THEMSELVES
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#964781 Aug 15, 2013
Anyone else experiencing a delay in their posts?
Nope. You must be having a stroke or useless liberal anxiety disorder.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#964782 Aug 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>More lies and deceit. Sheesh they are really piling up today.
Sometimes the Lois poster is as dumb as Carol, sometimes dumber and twice as snotty and smelling of troll games.

And__the lies are not even good ones.
LCNlin

United States

#964783 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama claims he searched out Marxists in college. Are you defending a Marxist?
His policies are rooted in Marxism. Are you defending Marxism?
Two of his former advisors were an avowed Communist and a Communist sympathizer - Van Jones and Anita Dunn - before they were exposed and resigned.
Are you a Marxist/Communist sympathizer?
Because that's the ideology in power right now and it won't be happy until we're all subjects under a one-party system and their complete control.
Reid admitted on PBS Obamacare was designed to be the first step toward a single payer system.
If you want the bejeebus scared out of you, read what physicians in other countries are saying about the failures of a single payer system.
http://www.heritage.org/research/lecture/buye...
I know you won't because you want to be led around. But knowledge is power, Homer.
But talking sense to some of you on here is hard work and I'm pooped. Later.
Obama colored outside the lines in second grade.

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#964784 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking to the streets and peacefully protesting a government that is clearly out of control and speaking the truth about those in power who are not making things any better but, in fact, making things much worse, is not personal character assassination.
Trashing an opposing candidate and her children is a personal character assassination.
The NAACP labeled the entire Tea Party movement racists.
Stating that is a misrepresentation of the truth is an understatement. It's a flat out lie.
Because you don't even know the difference, you are the problem.
So, you must agree that Ann Coulter's call for 'targeting President Barack Obama's children ' in political attack ads was disgusting and unjustifiable . Further, you must be a supportive member of 350.org and the Occupy Movement.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#964785 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Two of his former advisors were an avowed Communist and a Communist sympathizer - Van Jones and Anita Dunn - before they were exposed and resigned.
Because that's the ideology in power right now and it won't be happy until we're all subjects under a one-party system and their complete control.
Reid admitted on PBS Obamacare was designed to be the first step toward a single payer system.
If you want the bejeebus scared out of you, read what physicians in other countries are saying about the failures of a single payer system.
I know you won't because you want to be led around. But knowledge is power, Homer.
Oh great, here we go.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#964786 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists."
~Barack Obama in "Dreams From My Father"
Why would he even be worried about being mistaken for a sellout?
What American president would have ever said something like that?
And for what reason?
You're not a minority, you'll never get it.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#964787 Aug 15, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>That was easy, two posts above this one -'You just choose to be brainwashed and led around by the nose.'
Lies and deceit. Come to think of it that should be your middle name.
Well, you responded to Yeah's post, but it doesn't matter.

If you can't see what's right in front of you, Homer, or simply refuse to see what's right in front of you based solely on party loyalty, you are no different than those in the past who were also easily brainwashed and led around and glorifying those in power.

Would saying Germans in the 1930s were brainwashed and led around be lies and deceit?

No, it would be the truth. Even they see it now too.

Hindsight is always 20/20. You aren't looking at anything but what you want to see. Learn from the past. History is the best teacher.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964788 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies, other stuff taken out of context, opinion, you are relentless today.

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#964789 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you defending suppression of the right to free speech and assembly? Marxists are equally free in this country to voice their ideals as any one else .

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#964790 Aug 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, here's the dittohead !
and...O'bama is the leader of none of us. How about you O'bamacrackhead--is he leading you?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#964791 Aug 15, 2013
Anyone else experiencing a delay in their posts?
NSA monitoring
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964792 Aug 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet through all this garbage you managed to avoid the question: Where do you get that Ann Dunham's parents were communists?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#964793 Aug 15, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama colored outside the lines in second grade.
And played Chinese Checkers; commie fer sure.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#964794 Aug 15, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>With Batty Loo's diabetes, obesity, sedentary lifestyle, and addictions to nicotine and alcohol, she probably isn't always totally aware of where she's sitting--just that she is. How ya' doin', most erudite Homer?
I'm good, I just have all of Aunt Batty's lies stuck in my craw. You have a crow bar handy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 hr Murphey_Law 514,567
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 hr zazz 98,584
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,108
Chitlin Ice Cream Thu Magic 4
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Thu ANGHARAD 73,863
News Let's Talk About Something Other Than Casey Ant... (Jul '11) Nov 15 T3xxy 43
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) Nov 13 Princess Hey 9,824

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages