Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1457547 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964365 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
It wants too much information to check it out.
general idea.

http://www.broadjam.com/delivery/index.php
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#964367 Aug 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
haven't done live work since the 90s. kinda miss the buzz but too many years on the road.
still have the Teac mix down deck, but the old 2" went with the A&H.
Live work has never been worse musically than now, but studio stuff can still be fun with the manipulation digital offers. Just as well on the analog gear tho. Only a handful of people still alive who can keep them running, and head prices are astronomical (if you can even find them).....
LCNlin

United States

#964369 Aug 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should our tax dollars help any specific group, particularly on the basis of race?
much speculation regarding your absence, thought you were teaching English in Huehuetenango
LCNlin

United States

#964370 Aug 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Cory Booker, Deval Patrick, Eric Holder, or Moochelle Obama.
Trump-Romney in 2016
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#964371 Aug 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
why?
National GOP endorses 9/11 truther for Congress
IMO, the GOP is going to lose badly if this is the kind flotsam they feel is qualified to represent the American people in Congress.
http://forums.hannity.com/showthread.php...
Kerry Bentivolio, the incumbent, is veteran of Vietnam, Desert Storm, and Iraq.

Flotsam, indeed.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#964372 Aug 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How quickly they turn on their own.
Rachel Maddow would have been a better choice.
I agree.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#964373 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
or, he's in Vegas like he said he would be. Just sayin'
Ya think???
LCNlin

United States

#964375 Aug 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>LOL Clinton and Wiener are the only ones having pipe dreams. Did you hear those tapes that Monica Lewinsky taped for Billy Clinton were released today. Funny she was able to talk to the President of the United States like that. He was a sicko wasn't he?
Speaker Newt had President Clinton Impeached and then Newt went down,
Romney ran a few million dollars worth of ads on this with Tom Brokaw
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#964376 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the guatamala excuse better.
Galt may disappear again for a few days, just to let the idiots speculate.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964378 Aug 14, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Live work has never been worse musically than now, but studio stuff can still be fun with the manipulation digital offers. Just as well on the analog gear tho. Only a handful of people still alive who can keep them running, and head prices are astronomical (if you can even find them).....
never been worse musically?

i'll catch ya tomorrow on that one. bed time.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#964379 Aug 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I started watching Rush after I had voted for Clinton--Rush was the only one that could explain all the shit Clinton was doing. I never voted for another democrat again. I bought two Sleep Number Beds because of Rush. My dogs have one a small single one, and my husband and I have a king. Sleep number however left Rush to be with the homosexuals. Their business has suffered since, funny way of doing business that Sleep Number company. Rush pretty much propelled them into the main stream.
Mahindra
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#964381 Aug 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
last poll i saw about the tea party said....22% of us are tea party crazy.
and the way their rallies have been lacking in attendance...they won't be saving anyone.
a motivated 10 percent can change society...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#964382 Aug 14, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
You would.
LCNlin

United States

#964383 Aug 14, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt may disappear again for a few days, just to let the idiots speculate.
Thought the charges were dropped ;-)
Yeah

Ashburn, VA

#964384 Aug 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you had not seen the long form only the paint shop internet image with the incorrect stamp, watermark and paper color as analyzes by experts!!!
Notice how the governor of Hawaiii claimed to resolve the issue once and for all if he wins. He won and then what happened?
See? Libtards are brain dead hypocrites!!!
Annd I bet you wouldn't know what an official long form looks like, son.
Yeah

San Jose, CA

#964385 Aug 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Libtards still believe Bush personally detonate the levees in New Orleans.
Still as in STILL up to today!
I have proof and evidence that ALL, every one in here) still believe Bush detonated the New Orleans levees!!!
I have also proof, evidence, that Libtards in here and out side here, still believe Bush flew the Sept. 11 airplanes!!!!
But no Libtard knows about Obama's gay cocaine dealers he ordered killed.
lol! Well gee son. I guess you have to tell people what they believe so you don't look like a liar.....

Oops! Too late!
Yeah

San Jose, CA

#964386 Aug 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too late dude!
Obama is president now and Ambassador Stevens actually does on Obama's watch!!!
If Steven died under Bush's watch them Bush killed Osama cause Osama was killed then under Bush watch!!!
See? If Osama Bin Laden died under Obama's watch then Steven died under Obama's watch but if Steven died under Bush watch as you claim then Osama Bin Laden died under Bush watch and Bush's "personal assassination team" (as you called under Bush), seal team 6, must take the credit!
Unless your man-child teleprompter president took credit for Bush's personal assassination team!!!
Why did Liberals called Seal team 6, Bush's personal assassination team but under Obama they are just pawns and Obama himself supposedly pulled the trigger (after drunk Liberal Joe Baden revealing the secret name of each seal team member public to the press-(law suit currently pending in court for such treason)?
how many people did bushie boy order to be killed for nothing son? I've lost count
Yeah

San Jose, CA

#964387 Aug 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
If sequestration was something about which Obama was so against and something for which he painted such a dismal picture of doom and gloom, why was it his idea to begin with and why did he sign it?
Something I've never quite understood.
Someone had to compromise to move things along. Clearly comes weren't interested in America or Americans.
Yeah

San Jose, CA

#964388 Aug 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If I started thinking like a liberal, I'd be even more confused.
Because Obama coming up with the idea of sequestration and then using it to paint a picture of doom and gloom is bizarre.
We all know he wanted Republicans to look like the bad guys if they let it happen. But it's still bizarre.
Even liberals must know this made no sense. We can only hope.
funny. Cons were claiming victory and giving themselves high gives.

I wonder why they've been so quiet since sequestration kicked in? Shouldn't they be cheering and declaring victory?
Yeah

San Jose, CA

#964389 Aug 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you should take a look at the latest poll.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/163940/satisfactio...
Only 37% of Democrats are satisfied with the direction of the country. That's a lot who are dissatisfied.
Oddly enough, only 16% of Democrats were satisfied at the end of 2011 and then suddenly they became ecstatic at 64% right before the 2012 election.
Strange. Now reality has set it again. Democrats can't seem to make up their minds if they're happy or not.
lol! Romney and Gary news sure we're on election night!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Basil Fomeen 62,297
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr zazz 98,268
News If ex-felons pay their dues to society, let's g... (Jun '08) 11 hr Your stupid pro-e... 1,167
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 hr Murphey_Law 512,860
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) Thu Trying to be hopeful 36
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) Thu Troup54 233
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) Thu zazz 25,572

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages