Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
884,861 - 884,880 of 1,096,361 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>uh...yes
That straw you're grasping at with that loserTic stuff is about down to it's plaskit strings Homer.

Might want to jump from the century backwards era you've been clinging to, and try the reality of the 21st century for a change...you guys are starting to get really moldy with all that backwoods under a rock moss covered stuff.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing he was picked up before he killed his whole family. He booby trapped his house too so cops would have likely been killed as well. Maybe it was the steroids; soon to come out; avid Glen Beck fan!
He's got one of the highest paid criminal lawyers in town who claimed he was going through a very contentious divorce.
Glad to see lily is so concerned about cops getting killed. Usually a deviant like you hates cops.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You are full of shit.... Obamacare will not or never pay for itself...
It's the culture...
Does a single person this thread believe or value anything DumdDave says? Nope.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH were we doing in Libya to start with, aside from contributing to FAILED statehoods, that contribute to proliferation of radical extremist type THUGGERY and depravity.
We had NO business being there to start with. NONE whatsoever.
One Year ago Obama said al-Qaida on the run, now Homer and democRats are on the run...

It's the culture..
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
WTH were we doing in Libya to start with, aside from contributing to FAILED statehoods, that contribute to proliferation of radical extremist type THUGGERY and depravity.
Bush normalized US relations with Libya, interesting story involving Bechtel-PetroHunt and more.

It's known when the State Department opened the embassy in Tripoli__the details regarding the Benghazi consulate and CIA base remain a bit sketchy.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
“Well, now we have another problem. You see, I met Wayne Root in Topeka, Kansas (at the zoo) for the Kansas state Libertarian Party convention. And I informed him that I met Barack Obama at Columbia University when we were both students there in Spring 1983. So Wayne is lying when he asserts,“No one I know from Columbia University has ever met or heard of a classmate named Barack Obama or Barry Sotero.”
http://nativeborncitizen.wordpress.com/2013/0...

PBS DOCUMENTARY PRODUCERS FIND NO EVIDENCE OBAMA ATTENDED COLUMBIA

A recent documentary about the life of Barack Obama broadcast on PBS’“Frontline” called “The Choice 2012” presents a variety of testimony from alleged classmates of Obama during their mutual attendance of Occidental College and Harvard University.

For some reason, even PBS couldn't find anyone from Obama's class at Columbia who knew him.
When the producers attempted to film a segment about Obama’s attendance at Columbia University, they were unable to locate even one of Obama’s classmates.

PBS can't find anyone who knew Obama at Columbia. Wayne Allen Root was president of the class and says the same thing. So, where were all the people your reference says knew Obama at Columbia when PBS was looking for anyone who knew Obama at Columbia and couldn't find anyone. Not one person.

Barack Obama could not have been admitted to Columbia because his name then was the same name he had at Occidental, Barry Soetoro.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Keep tootin' your own horn Yeahoo... You're only smarter in your own little mind? If... you were smarter you wouldn't be on the dole, and justifyng it?
lol! Awwwww.... so you've found that mythical declaration of war you've touted son?

Or are you going to go quiet or be insulting since called on your so called "facts"?

It would prove you're smarter, if not a liar!

Or you're an idiot AND a liar!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
That was definitely a huge, retarded waste of time. Spaced-out, harmless hippies should just be left alone.....
feel free to leave anytime, pooch!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep searching for ways for you to use racial slurs & justify it in your tiny little mind.
I guess if a Hispanic becomes the next President then calling hmi a wetb*ck President would not be a slur.
You are truly pathetic.
I keep waiting for concrete evidence that I use or defend actual racisl slurs. Your lies are truly pathetic.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bush normalized US relations with Libya, interesting story involving Bechtel-PetroHunt and more.
It's known when the State Department opened the embassy in Tripoli__the details regarding the Benghazi consulate and CIA base remain a bit sketchy.
Poor pookie, never proof of what you claim... You realtime a typical babble bot.

Get the picture, dummy?

It's the culture...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Take it up with Bush, he took Libya off the terrorist nation list and opened the embassy.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
I might vote for him in the primary but I'm waiting to see who else besides Trump, Cruz and Paul is in the clown car. Hard to believe but this batch may be even bigger losers than the last!
You won't be voting for anyone. Your hanging chad will be tossed out in a heart beat.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>and the legal scholars, don't forget about them.
Wtf do they know? Besides, I stayed at a holiday inn express last weekend.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
That straw you're grasping at with that loserTic stuff is about down to it's plaskit strings Homer.
Might want to jump from the century backwards era you've been clinging to, and try the reality of the 21st century for a change...you guys are starting to get really moldy with all that backwoods under a rock moss covered stuff.
The reality, dummy, is that racism is still alive and well in the U.S. Take your blinders off and get some bug spray, the flies around your mouth are nasty. tic
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>3
PBS DOCUMENTARY PRODUCERS FIND NO EVIDENCE OBAMA ATTENDED COLUMBIA
A recent documentary about the life of Barack Obama broadcast on PBS’“Frontline” called “The Choice 2012” presents a variety of testimony from alleged classmates of Obama during their mutual attendance of Occidental College and Harvard University.
For some reason, even PBS couldn't find anyone from Obama's class at Columbia who knew him.
When the producers attempted to film a segment about Obama’s attendance at Columbia University, they were unable to locate even one of Obama’s classmates.
PBS can't find anyone who knew Obama at Columbia. Wayne Allen Root was president of the class and says the same thing. So, where were all the people your reference says knew Obama at Columbia when PBS was looking for anyone who knew Obama at Columbia and couldn't find anyone. Not one person.
Barack Obama could not have been admitted to Columbia because his name then was the same name he had at Occidental, Barry Soetoro.
Texas Nationalist Movement - http://texnat.org/

Join today! It's free!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Did you vote for McCain?
Mccain was born on a us naval base.

The natural born "clause" was put in to ensure loyalty to the u.s. If you have loyalty to your birth country, say Canada, that is a huge conflict of interest.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>The reality, dummy, is that racism is still alive and well in the U.S. Take your blinders off and get some bug spray, the flies around your mouth are nasty. tic
The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd you fool. The blind lead you race pimp peddler. Homer profiteering in hate and racism...

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
John McCain was born in the Panama Canal Zone but right wing morons never questioned his claim to be a “natural-born citizen”. Could it have anything to do with his race?
No one questioned him at all. Stupid fckn emoron

""John McCain, widely reported to have been born in the Panama Canal Zone in the Coco Solo Naval Hospital, COULD NOT have been born in Coco Solo Hospital and probably wasn't born in the Canal Zone at all."--News Busters blog, Feb. 21, 2008."

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Texas Nationalist Movement - http://texnat.org/
Join today! It's free!
Perhaps you haven't read what I write here. You should deduce that I am first a constitutionalist, second a federalist, and lastly a separatist only when the federal government dissolves the constitutional republic and replaces it with something like what is in the direction we are currently headed.
We no longer have a democracy. The government is obviously violating the Constitution. The Supreme Court is schizophrenic.
Texas, and many other states, may choose to remain part of a constitutional republic, and choose to not be part of the Orwellian dictatorship developing. I live in Texas. I'm not going anywhere. I'll have to do what Texas does.
We'll take capitalism and the Constitution... and the oil. You can have your Marxist communist government and unions. Lots of luck building an economy around that. Maybe you can move your capital to Detroit. I hear property there is really cheap these days.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Seems like oBummer has some splainin' to do!

"400 US surface-to-air missiles were 'STOLEN' from Libya during the Benghazi attack and are 'now in the hands of Al Qaeda', claims whistleblower"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23906...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info