Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1405791 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#964118 Aug 14, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Since it's not even worth any effort really in digging anything further out..just FYI
Early education
From the age of 2, some children in Indonesia attend pre-school playgroup, known as PAUD (Pendidikan Anak Usia Dini). From the age of 4, they attend kindergarten (Taman Kanak-Kanak). This education is not compulsory for Indonesian citizens, as it is aimed to prepare them for Primary Schooling. Of the 49,000 kindergartens in Indonesia, 99.35% of them are privately operated schools.[5] The kindergarten years are usually divided into "Class A" and "Class B" students spending a year in each class.
Public primary and secondary education
Indonesians are required to attend nine years of school. They must go to school six days a week from 7:30 to midday.[4] They can choose between state-run, nonsectarian public schools supervised by the Department of National Education (Depdiknas) or private or semiprivate religious (usually Islamic) schools supervised and financed by the Department of Religious Affairs.[4] However, although 86.1 percent of the Indonesian population is registered as Muslim, according to the 2000 census only 15 percent of school-age individuals attended religious schools.[4] Overall enrollment figures are slightly higher for girls than boys and much higher in Java than the rest of Indonesia.[4]
Obama attended kindergarten in Hawaii you fricken idiot.

I love how you right whiners don't know sh*t but thin you are all experts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Tits Magee

Clarks Summit, PA

#964119 Aug 14, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
I love when another Liberal looses his or her job thanks to Obamacare!!!
Are you really in Fairfax? Well that explains that. Hey... ya know what? I'm pretty close to you right now and I know the neighborhoods real well too.... wanna show me your stuff?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#964120 Aug 14, 2013
Tuesday morning, abortion opponents went before the Wichita City Council seeking to shut down the South Wind Women’s Center, a clinic that provides abortions. Among their complaints: The clinic draws gun violence.

This struck some, including the clinic’s director, Julie Burkhart, as ironic. After all, South Wind opened in April in the same building that housed George Tiller’s clinic. Before Tiller was murdered in church by an anti-abortion extremist in 2009, there was indeed documented gun violence in front of the clinic—by Shelley Shannon, an abortion opponent who shot Tiller.

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/08/13/kansas-clinic-...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#964121 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another direct steal from Limbaugh.
Like Limbaugh, you are sofa king stupid to know that one was a private event & one was at a public event funded partially with government money.
The only way you'd know that is if you listen to Limbaugh.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#964122 Aug 14, 2013
Bradley Manning sold out.

Tits Magee

Clarks Summit, PA

#964123 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
See no birth cert required. You're starting to get it.
Funny isn't it? It's just the opposite for you isn't it, honey? Ain't I cuter this way?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#964124 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
School as in elementary school, dumbsss
Who's the dumbass?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCNlin

United States

#964125 Aug 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree. Nobody knows if there is a birth certificate or not. The document being shown on the White House website is very obviously fraudulent. So, that's not it.
How about we look into the vault containing the vital records of Hawaii? Let's look at the original document.
as you were saying

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#964126 Aug 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>In a recent Root Rant which was linked on this racist thread and many others around the internet Root explained that he attended Mt Vernon High School.
I guess that he had disremembered that his bio read differently.
As I said, he's a batshyt crazy sociopathic, scumbag, birther, pos, and one reason among many that the Libertarian Party is not taken seriously at any level of politics beyond placing a protest vote.
Is it impossible to go to different schools? Post a link. Hahahahahah

Location hidden

#964127 Aug 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Usually the party of a two-term president doesn't end up winning a third election in a row. Rarely.
Of course, Hillary will be made out to look like the next "celebrity president" by 2016 by the liberal media.
They love creating "stars" for the "star struck" majority presently.
In the real world the chances are about 50-50 but you go on with your fantasy world.

http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2013...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964128 Aug 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just hearing the voices in your head again. There's help for that. It's going to be okay.
Could be.

My voices say Obama is the legitimate president of the United States of America.

What do yours say son?

Level 1

Aspers, PA

#964129 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
What if my second grader moves there? Dumbass dave is getting an edumication. Like I said, your a special kind of stupid.
Second graders have other options.

You are arguing & don't even know what the argument is about.

This s how GD stupid you are.

The subject is that your mental twin Dumwaiter claiming Obama did not have a birth certificate until he was President.

I assume, since you are having a tissy fit, that you agree with him.

So, how did Obama attend Kindergarten in Hawaii without a birth certificate?

Location hidden

#964130 Aug 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the division among members in the party right now. There are those who want to defund it now believing it to be the last chance to save small businesses and the country from chaos, higher premiums and higher taxes.
Others want to let it run its course so when things get really bad they can take back the Senate and then repeal it in 2016, hopefully, with the next republican president.
I could accept that if you could show me a sitting Republican Congressperson who wants to let it run its course.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#964131 Aug 14, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
is the New York Times being guest edited by Rush Limbaugh? Today it runs with a fascinating takedown of the Clinton Foundation – that vast vanity project that conservatives are wary of criticising for being seen to attack a body that tries to do good. But the liberal NYT has no such scruples. The killer quote is this:
For all of its successes, the Clinton Foundation had become a sprawling concern, supervised by a rotating board of old Clinton hands, vulnerable to distraction and threatened by conflicts of interest. It ran multimillion-dollar deficits for several years, despite vast amounts of money flowing in.
Sorta like that old SURPLUS scam Clinton pulled on the American people. ROTFLMAO.
But Rush is the GOP leader isn't he?

Level 1

Aspers, PA

#964132 Aug 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. I said that. If Obama had a birth certificate then, how about showing that one instead of the obviously fraudulent document being shown now on the White House website?
Maybe Frank Marshal Davis used his influence. It seems he was ... "friends" with Obama's mother after Obama's "father" dumped her and went back to his real wives in Kenya. That's not unheard of. Later, when Obama was a citizen of Indonesia living in Hawaii, Davis was "friends" with Obama's mother again and mentor to Obama.
And, since when does any Democrat think any law is enforced. Have you been in a goddam coma the past 4 years?
Translation, you have nothing. How did Obama attend Kindergarten without a birth certificate?

Location hidden

#964133 Aug 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Tuesday morning, abortion opponents went before the Wichita City Council seeking to shut down the South Wind Women’s Center, a clinic that provides abortions. Among their complaints: The clinic draws gun violence.
This struck some, including the clinic’s director, Julie Burkhart, as ironic. After all, South Wind opened in April in the same building that housed George Tiller’s clinic. Before Tiller was murdered in church by an anti-abortion extremist in 2009, there was indeed documented gun violence in front of the clinic—by Shelley Shannon, an abortion opponent who shot Tiller.
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/08/13/kansas-clinic-...
It makes complete sense to their fcked up little minds.
LCNlin

United States

#964134 Aug 14, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
In the real world the chances are about 50-50 but you go on with your fantasy world.
http://fivethirtyeight.blogs.nytimes.com/2013...
Republicans fighting Republicans each day,
Is this a Great Country or what!
Tits Magee

Clarks Summit, PA

#964135 Aug 14, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
A Party Gone Mad – Today’s Republicans are Yesterday’s Fascists
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/14/party-...
Alternately, today's republicans are today's fascists. Kinda like my 2nd ex-wife. By my calculations she's washing up in Sumatra about now, sans passport or birth certificate.

Location hidden

#964136 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The only way you'd know that is if you listen to Limbaugh.
There's a big difference between listening to hear what BS he's feeding y'all and being a moronic "dittohead".

Location hidden

#964137 Aug 14, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
as you were saying http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DdTTqDGPEegXX
brilliant

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Jul '11) 16 min -Prince- 5,954
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 min zazz 98,132
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Air quality scien... 60,667
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 8 hr Pietro Armando 216
News Orlando massacre spurs fear, solidarity among L... 11 hr TerriB1 611
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 23 hr Murphey_Law 513,416
John E. Aills of Leesburg Bowl Thu barTENDER 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages