Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
884,821 - 884,840 of 1,082,224 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Probably right to the White House in 2016. Any thoughts on which Republican could beat her?
3 years is a long time. Wait till her sex tape comes out...

<sorry, can't finish that thought. Just threw up in my mouth>

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so FOX from here is shown there.
but as for a FOX affiliate in Canada.... never going to happen.
According to snopes, your statement that fox is banned in Canada is....false.

Level 1

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Oh right! It better under the bushie boy prosperity!
Sorry son. America couldn't take much more of the 'wealth' he was spreading.
Yeahoo, It never mattered to you, you're known by first name at the welfare department or local soup kitchen.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Cruz’s mother was a U.S. citizen when he was born, and current U.S. law extends citizenship to anyone born to a U.S. citizen, regardless of where the birth takes place. The question is whether citizenship is the same thing as being a “natural-born citizen.”

Legal scholars generally agree that Cruz meets that requirement, and Cruz’s office agrees. But it also remains somewhat untested in the courts.

While no president-elect has formally tested the “natural-born citizen” requirement, several have run for president with that question hanging over their candidacies.

Democrats in 1967 suggested that George Romney would not be eligible to serve as president, because he was born to U.S. citizens in Mexico. But a New York Law Journal piece at the time argued forcefully that he would be, and that seemed to put the issue to rest.(Romney’s primary campaign wound up imploding.)

Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), the GOP’s nominee in 2008, was born in the Panama Canal Zone to U.S. citizens. After he secured the party’s nomination, the Senate in 2008 passed a resolution stating that McCain was indeed a natural-born citizen.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

Cruz 2016

Level 1

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The airplane obama went on could carry up to 19 people. They couldn't find a spot on that plane for poor bo? As dog lovers, lots of us here would have made room.
Before dave lies, I am not saying bo had a dedicated plane. He flew with the dog lovers.
So, you actually did learn from your previous post concerning Bo.

Romney, if he were POTUS, would have tied his dog to Air Force One's roof.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I call bullsht.
I disagree, you're better than this.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
3 years is a long time. Wait till her sex tape comes out...
<sorry, can't finish that thought. Just threw up in my mouth>
Come on speculate, don't be a big baby In two years we'll be in full presidential race mode.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to answer the post again, dupe.
Barry Soetoro was registered at Occidental College under a passport issued by Indonesia.
Barry Soetoro supposedly transferred from Occidental College to Columbia.
Somehow, someone here produced a list of graduates from Columbia with the name "Barack Hussein Obama" on it.
Then, I suppose Obama's own mother didn't even know his name:
In “A Singular Woman,” Janny Scott’s biography of Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham, Scott writes of the summer 1981,“Barry spent July in Jakarta, then went to Pakistan to visit a friend from Occidental on his way back to the United States.”
As confirmation, Scott includes a letter written in May 1981 to Dunham’s employers at the Ford Foundation:“I would like to use my educational travel for dependent children to have my son, Barry, come out to visit us.”
So, the Ford Foundation made arrangements for Barry Soetoro to travel internationally while Barack Obama was attending Columbia, right?
What's wrong with that picture....
There can be no reference to Barack Obama at Columbia because his name was Barry Soetoro during that time.
So, how did anyone come up with a list from Columbia with the name of Barack Obama, considering it was Barry Soetoro that supposedly transferred from Occidental to Columbia (after being a poor student at Occidental, according to his classmates there, who actually remember meeting him, unlike Columbia where NOBODY remembers meeting him.)
lol! Loop de loop!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to answer the post again, dupe.
Barry Soetoro was registered at Occidental College under a passport issued by Indonesia.
Barry Soetoro supposedly transferred from Occidental College to Columbia.
Somehow, someone here produced a list of graduates from Columbia with the name "Barack Hussein Obama" on it.
Then, I suppose Obama's own mother didn't even know his name:
In “A Singular Woman,” Janny Scott’s biography of Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham, Scott writes of the summer 1981,“Barry spent July in Jakarta, then went to Pakistan to visit a friend from Occidental on his way back to the United States.”
As confirmation, Scott includes a letter written in May 1981 to Dunham’s employers at the Ford Foundation:“I would like to use my educational travel for dependent children to have my son, Barry, come out to visit us.”
So, the Ford Foundation made arrangements for Barry Soetoro to travel internationally while Barack Obama was attending Columbia, right?
What's wrong with that picture....
There can be no reference to Barack Obama at Columbia because his name was Barry Soetoro during that time.
So, how did anyone come up with a list from Columbia with the name of Barack Obama, considering it was Barry Soetoro that supposedly transferred from Occidental to Columbia (after being a poor student at Occidental, according to his classmates there, who actually remember meeting him, unlike Columbia where NOBODY remembers meeting him.)
http://texnat.org/

Join today!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Yeahoo, It never mattered to you, you're known by first name at the welfare department or local soup kitchen.
????????? Are you off your drugs again son?

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
James 'Whitey' Bulger, the man who eluded FBI investigators for 16 years after building a reputation as one of Boston's most ruthless mobsters, was found guilty Monday on federal racketeering charges and some -- but not all -- of the murders he was accused of.
He sure doesn't look 83!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/12/whit...
Hi Homer,
Just got back from Canada; they hate the republicans and fox.
Lily brought back illegals from canada to vote in the next election.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Gotta make up another lie. It's "boy president", not just "boy". Makes it completely different. Like I said, you take playing the race card to a new level. LMAO!
I predict another lie from dumbass dave. He's going to say I'm defending a racial slur when in fact I'm pointing out how stupid he is.
Keep searching for ways for you to use racial slurs & justify it in your tiny little mind.

I guess if a Hispanic becomes the next President then calling hmi a wetb*ck President would not be a slur.

You are truly pathetic.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dood....have you ever visited a bither site?
my fav....
The Gay Birther Blog by Patric' the Patriot
http://gaybirther.wordpress.com/
i suspect all birthers are gay.
Was angela there?

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer stands with Ted Cruz on this -
Cruz has rebutted the contention that his Canada birth disqualifies him by pointing out that his mother is a U.S.-born citizen. Cruz’s father was born in Cuba.
“I’m not going to engage in a legal debate. The facts are clear,” Cruz said in July.“I can tell you where I was born and who my parents were. And then as a legal matter, others can worry about that. I’m not going to engage.”
http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/201...
I may even vote for him.
I disagree with you and cruz.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Reuters)- Israel was set to free 26 Palestinian prisoners within hours to help underpin renewed peace talks, after its High Court on Tuesday rejected an appeal against their release by relatives of some of the Israelis they killed.

Israel's announcement on Sunday of plans to expand settlements drew Palestinian anger but no formal threat to withdraw from negotiations, whose resumption was driven by intensive shuttle diplomacy by U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry.

The United States is seeking to broker a "two-state solution" in which Israel would exist peacefully alongside a Palestinian state created in the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, lands captured in the 1967 Middle East war.

The United States, European Union and United Nations on Monday condemned Israel's announcement of construction plans for about 2,000 new settler homes.

Most world powers regard all the settlements as illegal. During a visit to Colombia, Kerry called on the Palestinians "not to react adversely" to Israel's latest plans.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/08/13/us-...

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Estimated Budgetary Impact of the ACA’s Coverage Provisions Has Changed Little on a Year-by-Year Basis Since March 2010
When estimates are compared on a year-by-year basis, CBO and JCT’s estimate of the net budgetary impact of the ACA’s insurance coverage provisions has changed little since February 2013 and, indeed, has changed little since the legislation was being considered in March 2010. In March 2010, CBO and JCT projected that the provisions of the ACA related to health insurance coverage would cost the federal government $759 billion during fiscal years 2014 through 2019 (which was the last year in the 10-year budget window being used at that time). The newest projections indicate that those provisions will cost $710 billion over that same period. As shown in the figure below, the intervening projections of the cost of the ACA’s coverage provisions for those years have all been close to those figures on a year-by-year basis; of course, the 10-year totals have changed as the time frame for the estimates has shifted.
Those amounts do not reflect the total budgetary impact of the ACA. That legislation includes many other provisions that, on net, will reduce budget deficits. Taking the coverage provisions and other provisions together, CBO and JCT have estimated that the ACA will reduce deficits over the next 10 years and in the subsequent decade.
http://www.cbo.gov/publication/44176
10 years of taxes, 6 years of benefits.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Cruz has rebutted the contention that his Canada birth disqualifies him by pointing out that his mother is a U.S.-born citizen. Cruz’s father was born in Cuba.
“I’m not going to engage in a legal debate. The facts are clear,” Cruz said in July.“I can tell you where I was born and who my parents were. And then as a legal matter, others can worry about that. I’m not going to engage.”
I may even vote for him.
I might vote for him in the primary but I'm waiting to see who else besides Trump, Cruz and Paul is in the clown car. Hard to believe but this batch may be even bigger losers than the last!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you actually did learn from your previous post concerning Bo.
Romney, if he were POTUS, would have tied his dog to Air Force One's roof.
No, lily still got a special flight to obamas vacation spot. Darn it, I confused them again. It was bo.

See how that works? Lily is as ugly as a dog so I get them confused.
Harry Reid

Pahrump, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Homer wrote:
I may even vote for him.
Barack will issue an Executive Order declaring Cruz to be ineligible. Problem solved.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer had a 3 hour layover in Austin, I couldn't wait the get the fck out of there. Homer is a big supporter of he Texas Nationalist Movement as has been documented.
http://texnat.org/
Join today!
3 hours, brutal

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min litesong 45,833
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 27 min southerngirl 484,265
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 2 hr EXECUTE KID KILLERS 158
Healthy & GOT c@ndomz ready?maybe you really ne... 2 hr deepkuhratcha 1
Joan Rivers Is A Scumbag Jew. HOLLYWOOD TRASH 3 hr HangThisPig 1
Hey Clerk Of Courts Where Are The Domestic Viol... 3 hr FramedByCops 1
snapchat 3 hr kj369d 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000