Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
884,501 - 884,520 of 1,100,626 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963091 Aug 12, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton-Weener for sure...
It fits your class...
lol! They're still Americans son!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#963092 Aug 12, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>

As long as you tea party types control the GOP they won't be able to mount a credible candidate for a nationwide race.
This time the most credible candidate id Chris Christie
To Hell you say Dupont!

CHRISTIE/Paul/Ryan/Uncle Joe(s) et al for POTUS and stuff 2016!

Heller YEAH!

The T(axed) E(nough) A(lready drained dry) Party!

Leadership for ALL of America again-not just entitleMentalcase libuhrulTIC WHINERS.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963093 Aug 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He sure is confused. That's all I know.
But if I didn't debate the confused and/or dishonest whichever the case may be, there'd be no one to debate. The rest of us would agree with each other.
All liberals are confused and/or dishonest as far as I'm concerned. PDupont included.
And it doesn't seem like anyone or anything is going to change that, sadly enough.
lol! Said the CRA confused individual!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#963094 Aug 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell are you talking about? Ican name my child whatever I want to make him/her, by law. Get over it, he was born in the U.S, already proven!
No ya can't--can't name one messiah-that's already currently in use LOL
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963095 Aug 12, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
If it weren't for communist and losers, you wouldn't exist.
lol! Well son. China is your country.

So you would know about communism better than Americans!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#963096 Aug 12, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
If it weren't for communist and losers, you wouldn't exist.
Back to the content I posted about your mother &, father! Lol!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963097 Aug 12, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a cup of coffee, Johnny?
What does communist coffee taste like son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#963098 Aug 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
I'm pretty excited because O'Reilly is back from his weeklong vacation tonight.
So later.
lol! You're like a little puppy being fed aren't you?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#963099 Aug 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell are you talking about? Ican name my child whatever I want to make him/her, by law. Get over it, he was born in the U.S, already proven!
YEAH---take that occupy anyone elses anything ghetto gutter palms outstretched for nothing streeters---greedy off of someones else back type claim of bullchit FLUSHED, right where it belongs!

Race-based claims thrown out in Paula Deen lawsuit
Aug. 12, 2013, 4:09 PM EST

SAVANNAH, Ga.(AP)-- A federal judge Monday threw out race discrimination claims by a former Savannah restaurant manager whose lawsuit against Paula Deen has already cost the celebrity cook a valuable chunk of her culinary empire.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#963100 Aug 12, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who do you think pays for their Cadillac coverage?
Don't ever call anyone stupid again.
Just two days ago, it was headline news that members of Congress and their staffs won’t face potentially massive hikes in their health care premiums next year as many had feared because of a clause in President Obama’s health care overhaul.
Pelosi had said members of Congress and their staffs must enroll in the exchanges as required by the law.
Guess the law only applies to us peons and not the elite.
Like cake?
You are actually uninformed & stupid. I keep informing you & you keep ignoring it.

A REPUBLICAN put out an amendment saying Congress must participate in the exchanges looking for Democrats to vote against it.

Yep, a political game by Republicans, who'd have thunk it.

Well, Democrats didn't fall for it.

So Carol, if you don't like it, blame your own stupid party.

My God.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#963101 Aug 12, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct. He is dishonest, but his hate and frustration with his failure in life will never change, he cannot correct his failures, He is doomed.
It's pointless in trying to have an honest debate with a Democrat. They just want to take from us.
"Take from us!" What do you have that no one has? You & Carol are full of yourselves or, full of each other or, one full of the other if you know what I mean! Lol! I quit, you guys are better than everyone else. How can we learn to be as clueless, ignorant, blind, & 1sided as you all are? Please, do tell your path to stupidity. Seems I've taken the long way. I heard it'll take me forever! lol!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#963102 Aug 12, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
But I sayz son- it mutta been a long walk from that thar donut shop in Hawaii to the East Coast of New England fer one of them thar soshile seecurity numbers.

(and man it a bad enough jawb just havering to git up extree early just to MAKE them donuts by gawrsh-specially if they makes ya wears some gawd awful pink floweredy garb with an apron!)
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#963103 Aug 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are actually uninformed & stupid. I keep informing you & you keep ignoring it.
A REPUBLICAN put out an amendment saying Congress must participate in the exchanges looking for Democrats to vote against it.
Yep, a political game by Republicans, who'd have thunk it.
Well, Democrats didn't fall for it.
So Carol, if you don't like it, blame your own stupid party.
My God.
Poor pookie, never proof of what you claim. Typical babble bot.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#963104 Aug 12, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>LOL--the Canadians don't think much of O'bama since he compared them to Palestine. So did you see any of the Canadians bombing buses or throwing rockets? just asking. How about using their children as human shields, any death to America? Canadian signs being held up by the Canadians? O'bama said Palestine was like Canada is it true?
He got issues, that man doo, when it comes to that stuff. He need to read FURTHER back in History, and put his (natural, understandable) affinity of childhood heartstrings aside in the matter.

Judea was LONG before Palestine and those barbaric bomb lobbing heathern wanna be land squatters terrorist types need to straighten up, GROW UP, learn to play right and support the already in place DEMOCRACY.

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#963106 Aug 12, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone is not equal in the eyes of our American President Obama...
Occupy Michael Moore: "Wall Street Has Their Man And His Name Is Barack Obama"...
It's the culture...
So, is that the reason why Wall Street spent over a billion dollars trying to defeat President Barack Obama in the 2012 election and replace him with vulture capitalist Mitt Romney.(Truly; one of Wall Street's own worst)

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#963107 Aug 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice racial slur.
Why are so many of you right whiners are just a pack of racist f*cks.
I have news, Presidents make international trips. Its business.
Congress inaction caused the sequester. Where did those people go? On paid break flying home on the the taxpayer dollar.
President Obama could do nothing to stop sequester. Talk to your right wing buddies.
"real dumb"
At least on occasion you can be honest. You are right, the boy president, nobama, did nothing to stop the sequester, he is indeed impotent. It was his way or the highway, he offered nothing. he just wanted a few more billion to piss away.
Yopu do realize even with the sequester spending in the bill is still up more than 4%.
Peace
KMA

Level 2

Spokane, WA

#963108 Aug 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Wow the tail gets more ridiculous.
Yep Harvard Law always admits dropouts without undergraduate degrees.
Columbia always lists people as graduates who never attended.
Where did you vacation, Dumbass, TX?
"real dumb"
Have you seen the boy president, nobama's, grades or diploma from Harvard?
Have you seen his grades or diploma from Columbia?
You have not, and neither has anyone else. What does the president have to hide?
Peace
KMA

Level 1

Gettysburg, PA

#963109 Aug 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointing out is differentv than what you do, which is making up. The spade comment is a perfect example. But a racist pig like you can't see that.
So you actually think you are fooling anyone??

You & your buddy Eed make up excuses as to why you post slurs. It is really pathetic.

Level 2

Spokane, WA

#963110 Aug 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Dumbwaiter & Moocher Eed constantly try to defend their use of racial slurs. It so inbred into their lifestyle, they just can't get it.
"real dumb"
I call you a boy, because you surely are not a man. Is calling you a boy a racial slur? If so, become a man, get off your dead butt, get a job, get out of line for the freebees.
Peace
KMA

Level 1

Gettysburg, PA

#963111 Aug 12, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Have you seen the boy president, nobama's, grades or diploma from Harvard?
Have you seen his grades or diploma from Columbia?
You have not, and neither has anyone else. What does the president have to hide?
Peace
KMA
No one has ever seen Obama's diploma?

Nope. No one.

Columbia claims Obama as a graduate so, gee, do ya think he graduated? I guess only a dumbass like you & your mental twins Dumbwaiter & the Birther crowd are that GD stupid.

And Harvard, yep, they had out degrees just for the sh*t of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 1 hr 40ish 4,162
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr Double Jeopardy 486,627
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 2,494
two words (Jul '10) 7 hr Princess Hey 26,868
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 7 hr Princess Hey 9,045
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 17,047
The alphabet (Jun '06) 7 hr Princess Hey 1,049
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs