Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1601722 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#964055 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Eman now arguing with a state website stating you must have a birth certificate to register for school.
No birth certificate - get reported to law enforcement.
The law in Hawaii.
"No birth certificate - get reported to law enforcement." - bullsht dave. You get dumber by the second.

"What to bring: Birth certificate

If a student is from a foreign country, the student’s passport or student visa is acceptable." these kids aren't being reported and they have no birth certificate.

http://www.hawaiipublicschools.org/ParentsAnd...

Stupid fckn liberals.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#964056 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Eman now arguing with a state website stating you must have a birth certificate to register for school.
The law in Hawaii.
BTW, dumbass dave, next time go to the source. A passport is an acceptable alternative to birth certificate. Liberals are stupid, this liberal is a special kind of stupid.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#964057 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So, how do you register for school without a birth certificate?
Public schools do not ask citizenship questions, just residentual questions, to prove that student lives in their district. If a student lives in the schools district or is an illegal the public school is required to serve that student. No birth certificate required you idiot...

It's the culture..

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#964058 Aug 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Ah! So now you're a Muslim Brotherhood supporter!
As usual, you people switch sides quickly based on your politics!
You're just hearing the voices in your head again. There's help for that. It's going to be okay.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#964059 Aug 14, 2013
Well, that's it for me. Just a bit more bored today than usual.

But I'll try again later.

Maybe Obama will finish his golf game before Egypt destroys itself or a war breaks out.

Good thing Kerry's on it. Glad someone is.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#964060 Aug 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Public schools do not ask citizenship questions, just residentual questions, to prove that student lives in their district. If a student lives in the schools district or is an illegal the public school is required to serve that student. No birth certificate required you idiot...
It's the culture..
Dumbass dave can't read, remember?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#964061 Aug 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Well, that's it for me. Just a bit more bored today than usual.
But I'll try again later.
Maybe Obama will finish his golf game before Egypt destroys itself or a war breaks out.
Good thing Kerry's on it. Glad someone is.
You should be excited the whole Clinton Foundation has been exposed. The entire Clinton family is going down. LOL-Oh happy day!!!
But what complicated this review – what made its findings more politically devastating – is that the Clinton Foundation has become about more than just Bill. Now both daughter Chelsea and wife, and likely presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton have taken on major roles and, in the words of the NYT "efforts to insulate the foundation from potential conflicts have highlighted just how difficult it can be to disentangle the Clintons’ charity work from Mr Clinton’s moneymaking ventures and Mrs Clinton’s political future." Oh, they're entangled alright.

PAPER TAKES DOWN CLINTON FOUNDATION...(it was the NYTimes) LOL
'Ran multimillion-dollar deficits, despite vast amounts of money flowing in'...
Rife with Cronyism...
Website knocked offline... Developing...

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#964062 Aug 14, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Look booby, my sole focus is the secession of Texas from the U.S. After that we will deal with these issues as a sovereign nation.
Maybe we'll take a look at how the Obama administration has been doing as he is deporting them a lot faster than Bush ever did.
What do you have against Mexicans anyhows?
A lot of them work harder that your average acne face covered Anglo-Saxon teenager so maybe we keep the Mexicans and start deporting lazy people.
"With this rock I can knock that squirrel off that dead long faster than you can say 'Kennebunkport'" - Homer
And that explains the flood of illegal aliens coming across the border today. So, if Obama is deporting them, why does Obama need hotel rooms for them in Arizona?
Like I said, give every illegal alien working a H1b work visa, no change to citizenship requirements, and deport everey illegal alien not working.
How the hell do you get any animosity toward them from that? And, what's wrong with that solution?

"With this rock I can knock that squirrel off that dead log faster than you can say 'Chappaquiddick'" - someone before Homer

My original solution to the problem of 30 million illegal aliens here was to stop paying people to not do the work they are here doing. If you can't find a job, take one of those jobs. Stop all welfare. If you want to eat, get a fucking job. Work or starve.
What do you think is wrong with this solution?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#964063 Aug 14, 2013
is the New York Times being guest edited by Rush Limbaugh? Today it runs with a fascinating takedown of the Clinton Foundation – that vast vanity project that conservatives are wary of criticising for being seen to attack a body that tries to do good. But the liberal NYT has no such scruples. The killer quote is this:
For all of its successes, the Clinton Foundation had become a sprawling concern, supervised by a rotating board of old Clinton hands, vulnerable to distraction and threatened by conflicts of interest. It ran multimillion-dollar deficits for several years, despite vast amounts of money flowing in.

Sorta like that old SURPLUS scam Clinton pulled on the American people. ROTFLMAO.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#964064 Aug 14, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Public schools do not ask citizenship questions, just residentual questions, to prove that student lives in their district. If a student lives in the schools district or is an illegal the public school is required to serve that student. No birth certificate required you idiot...
It's the culture..
Please provide a link to the requirements for each state and if possible the shot record requirement. Thanks in advance.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#964065 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The law in Hawaii.
Isn't Hawaii also dumping their homeless onto California?

Doesn't Hawaii have to provide education to illegal aliens?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#964066 Aug 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Terrible optics.
Obama on the golf course at Martha's Vineyard...
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/up...
While Morsi supporters murder local youths in Alexandria by tossing them off the roof...
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/up...
Golf comes first. The world can wait until Jarrett tells him what to do after his vacation is over.
This is worth repeating:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/up ...

While Morsi supporters murder local youths in Alexandria by tossing them off the roof...

Golf comes first. The world can wait until Jarrett tells him what to do after his vacation is over.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ForeignPolicyFai lure

London, KY

#964068 Aug 14, 2013
Anthony W wrote:
So, this morning I was waiting in line at Starbucks, because I'm a regular kind of guy.
And some guy starts blasting me just because I'm a Democrat and obviously I would have voted for Obama. So, I'm trying to ignore him and he screams loudly, "OBAMA FLEW BO THE DOG on a better more modern helicopter to Martha's VineYard than the Seals got before their old old model crashed with them on board."
Then he said the arrogance of Obama is almost comical, and maybe we should all wear an Obama mask to show the clown that he really is one.
I couldn't wait to get my limousine liberal latte which was served (of course) by minorities who know I'm cool because I speak to them like they are equal because I'm a liberal Democrat and get the he** out of there, and when I went home I put on an Obama (clown) mask and took a special picture.
Hurry 2016-America awaits sane Leadership again !!

Now-(today)Egypt bloodshed: At least 235 killed as troops clear pro-Morsi camps

CAIRO – Egypt descended into a chaotic bloodbath – and another political crisis - Wednesday after security forces backed by bulldozers moved into opposition protest camps set up by supporters of ousted president Mohammed Morsi, sparking deadly violence.

At least 235 people were killed and 2,001 injured, the country’s health ministry said, but the toll looked certain to rise as unrest spread from Cairo to other parts of the country.

According to Interior Minister Mohamed Ibrahim, 43 security force members were also killed in the violence, including 18 police officers who died while clearing out protest camps.

----------

Then-(start of uprising in 2011)
But the events of the past six months show us that strategies of repression and strategies of diversion will not work anymore. Satellite television and the Internet provide a window into the wider world -– a world of astonishing progress in places like India and Indonesia and Brazil. Cell phones and social networks allow young people to connect and organize like never before. And so a new generation has emerged. And their voices tell us that change cannot be denied.

In Cairo, we heard the voice of the young mother who said,“It’s like I can finally breathe fresh air for the first time.”

In Sanaa, we heard the students who chanted,“The night must come to an end.”

In Benghazi, we heard the engineer who said,“Our words are free now. It’s a feeling you can’t explain.”

In Damascus, we heard the young man who said,“After the first yelling, the first shout, you feel dignity.”

Those shouts of human dignity are being heard across the region. And through the moral force of nonviolence, the people of the region have achieved more change in six months than terrorists have accomplished in decades.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#964069 Aug 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
This is worth repeating:
Uneal, just unreal.
(except for the head stuck in the denial of sandtraps part maybe.)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

#964070 Aug 14, 2013
Egypt...
Wahhabist terrorists want desperately to take control of Egypt.
Any attack on the Wahhabists is a help to the United States. After all, they are at war with the United States.
How about we just turn our backs until the Egyptian army does our fighting and solves our problem there for us. We will soon have a big problem with them here. After all, Obama gave every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia "special traveller" status to enter the United States.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#964071 Aug 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't Hawaii also dumping their homeless onto California?
Doesn't Hawaii have to provide education to illegal aliens?
Changing the subject will not help you worm out of your lie.

You said Obama never had a birth certificate until he ran for President.

So how did he go to Kindergarten in Hawaii when the law in Hawaii clearly states a birth certificate is needed?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Aspers, PA

#964072 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
"School enrollment requirements
Provide proof of your child's age and identity
Either a birth certificate or another reliable document stating the child's identity and age (such as a passport, school ID card, school record, report card, military ID, hospital birth record, adoption record or baptismal certificate)."
Kindergarten & First grade require a birth certificate in Hawaii.

Now you just make yourself look stupid, no outside help needed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#964073 Aug 14, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
To be an alumnus, you actually have to attend classes, dufus.
Nobody has ever found anyone who was in a class with Obama at Columbia.
What was Obama doing in New York while he claims to have been in classes with people who never met him? Being indoctrinated in Saul Alinsky tactics?
So, how did a college dropout from Occidental get admitted to Harvard?
We don't have time to argue with the Flat Earth Society or your idiotic, hokie conspiracy theories, small fry, Tea Party twerp.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 1

Aspers, PA

#964074 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, dumbass dave, next time go to the source. A passport is an acceptable alternative to birth certificate. Liberals are stupid, this liberal is a special kind of stupid.
"If a student is from a foreign country, the student’s passport or student visa is acceptable."

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#964075 Aug 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Please provide a link to the requirements for each state and if possible the shot record requirement. Thanks in advance.
Hahahahahahaha...the crazy ass coors light cracker is asking for a link. Lmfao!!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Murphey_Law 513,681
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 10 hr LizW 73,841
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 hr zazz 98,517
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 hr It s Weather Not ... 63,974
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) 16 hr james52 244
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Thu Guest 1,335
My names Dominick Nuccio I caused the Orlando s... Sep 20 Dominick 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages