Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1521948 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#963873 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that about everyone. Maybe its time to flip the record over.
It's really not like me to embarrass anyone - even on a forum like this. But it seems like some people never tire of embarrassing themselves.

Wonder if Tenzing is going to defend Root since he voted for him.
He and Realtime usually agree on everything.

That's just what I'm talking about. It really is kind of embarrassing that Realtime has to backtrack or admit he was wrong about calling me "batsht crazy" and not Tenzing.

I didn't vote for him.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#963874 Aug 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you ever stop shaming yourself?
You provide no proof of your accusations and then accuse Tenzing of voting for a "batsht crazy sociopath".
Root was the 2008 Libertarian vice presidential candidate alongside Libertarian nominee Bob Barr.
Tenzing voted for Bob Barr. That means he also voted for Root.
So are you saying Tenzing is "batsht crazy" too?
It's just anyone who joins the Republican Party and has an "R" by their name instead of an "L" and also believes in smaller government and accountability who must be diminished. Correct?
You're the one shaming yourself doll, one of Root's recent fallacies was debunked within minutes the guy's a fkn loon. There's all sorts of "proof" that Obama attended Columbia and many people who knew him at the time.

Tenzing not among those on this thread who lie and spew racism.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#963875 Aug 14, 2013
Even nbc is getting off the titanic

"NBC News contacted around 20 small businesses and other entities for this report and found that employee hours are being cut to 29 hours because of Obamacare, despite the delay of the employer mandate. But the White House, NBC News reports, says that there is no systematic evidence that this is because of Obamacare and dismisses the report as anecdotal."
LCNlin

United States

#963876 Aug 14, 2013
Your are a fu-ck-ing troll
Tonto wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame is christian word. Means, "I can see your daughter's little tits and naked hairless pussy and they are making me erect in front of my missionary wife which is going to get me in trouble. How much is she, incidentally?" God create penis and vagina, then God get pissed off when owners use them. Might want to look for a new God?
Didn't see where Tenzing voted for Bob Barr but would have to agree he is bat-shit crazy. It's ok, I got drunk in New York once and went into a truck stop and yelled at the top of my voice, "Truckers are cowards!" Same thing. Bob Barr is a complete fucking idiot. He's a southerner for God's sake, need I remind you of the definition of insanity?

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#963877 Aug 14, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, according to you, Barack Obama attended high school in Hawaii under the name Barack (Barry) Obama,( see high school pic w/ names from the HS yearbook http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0307/312... )
Then using the Barack Obama high school transcripts went to Occidental & Columbia as Barry Soetero, a foreign student.
Are you serious? Are you this dumb?
Let's see now...

A citizen of Indonesia named Barry Soetoro attending Occidental College in California attaches high school transcripts from Hawaii for Barack Obama to his application to Columbia.
Is that your story?

Do you think there's some other documentation in that file?
How about we take a look at that application.

Now, you still are running away from the fact that nobody has ever observed Obama on the campus at Columbia... ever.
Since it's obvious Obama didn't attend classes at Columbia, how did he get admitted to Harvard? Let's take a look at that documentation while we're at it.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#963878 Aug 14, 2013
Tonto wrote:
<quoted text>
DB kind of one-trick pony. He just post same thing - whatever come into his mind - over and over and hope something stick. You gotta remember he grew up in Mens' bathroom so things sticking is sort of his middle name. Ask him about urinal cakes, he know all about them.
whatever come into his mind?

there's a couple of points i'd argue in that premise.
LCNlin

United States

#963879 Aug 14, 2013
I d io t moving toward m o r o n i c
Tonto wrote:
<quoted text>
But..but..but.. Tonto's penis does have brain. Let's compare Tonto's penis to "carol's" brain, for instance; intellectual exercise. Tonto's penis knows enough to keep it's head down when big trouble ahead. "carol's" brain says stick head up in similar circumstances. Tonto's penis is all wrinkly like "carol's" brain and neck but wrinkles come out easily in good company. Let's see "carol" do that. Tonto's penis knows what's good for it, especially what's especially good for it; "carol's" brain not so much. Tonto's penis knows when it's beaten, in fact, it has mastered being beaten and still comes out a winner. Carol's brain seeks defeat at every chance encounter with strangers. Tonto's penis is sensitive and lively; carol's brain is insensate and capable only of repeating what is said to it. Tonto's penis makes many women happy; "carol's" brain doesn't even make her happy. As you can easily see Tonto's penis a lot smarter than "carol's" brain and OBVIOUSLY possesses greater intelligence. Tonto's penis is perfectly happy to provide his own stimulation, and can hang out for hours unattended; "carol's" brain requires constant positive reinforcement to even survive. Tonto rest his glans.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#963880 Aug 14, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
One is too many.
liberals are boring.

they don't go to crazy town often enough. which is also good reason for FOXbots to quit bragging about FOX ratings.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#963881 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch out everyone. Homer is otr.
Morning, homey.
Nah, Homer in a great mood, just making an astute observation. Morning Eman.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#963882 Aug 14, 2013
Due to my hard work and avid support Homer has named president of the Texas Secession Movement.

"Texas today, Texas tomorrow, and Texas the day before yesterday!" - Homer
LCNlin

United States

#963883 Aug 14, 2013
Birthers are wide stanced, knuckle dragging morons who believe that Obama's parents knew he would be president when he was born and had a fake birth certificate made up indicating he was born in the U.S.

Birthers posts assist the Democratic Party.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#963884 Aug 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You mean 'truthful' like your claim CRA is on steroids?
I'm going to try my best to shut you up about this once and for all.

The National Bureau of Economic Research found that the CRA led to riskier lending.

http://www.nber.org/papers/w18609

According to NBER, there was a clear pattern of increased defaults for loans made by banks and larger loans within CRA tracts for predominantly low-income and minority areas.

The CRA regulations were at the core of Fannie’s and Freddie’s so-called affordable housing mission, and it was a Democrat Congress in the 1990s who gave HUD the authority to set and enforce through fines CRA-grade loan quotas at Fannie and Freddie.

They had to loosen underwriting standards to do it. And that’s what they did.

Now hush.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#963885 Aug 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one shaming yourself doll, one of Root's recent fallacies was debunked within minutes the guy's a fkn loon. There's all sorts of "proof" that Obama attended Columbia and many people who knew him at the time.
Okay, Realtime. Whatever you say.

Sure would be nice if you provided proof of all that proof though.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#963886 Aug 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really not like me to embarrass anyone - even on a forum like this. But it seems like some people never tire of embarrassing themselves.
Wonder if Tenzing is going to defend Root since he voted for him.
He and Realtime usually agree on everything.
That's just what I'm talking about. It really is kind of embarrassing that Realtime has to backtrack or admit he was wrong about calling me "batsht crazy" and not Tenzing.
I didn't vote for him.
If you started agreeing with obama, realtime would call him crazy. He's lives to argue.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#963887 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't they just say "we're a bunch of left wing loonies"? Coulda saved a bunch of typing.
a bunch of left wing lawyers. who seem to be pretty good at the game.

BOMBSHELL!! Arpaio to Investigate Fogbow

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, stung by the early release of a highly confidential investigative report conducted by his Birther Posse, has today announced an investigation of the group claiming responsibility for the leak.

"These dadgum Obots have gone too far this time", the sheriff noted in a hastily called press conference. "They may have corrupted the entahr judiciary, Congress, Senate and the entahr state of Hawaiyer, but hacking into my computer and stealin' my thunder goes too far."

The sheriff announced the formation of a posse to identify the likeliest Fogbow culprits.

"I've already got me a mess o' leads", he said. Arpaio says he consulted with Jerome Corsi's work at WND last summer and already has the names of the Fogbow ringleaders.

"We'll issue some Jawja subpoenas 'n if ary one of these commies sets foot in the state of Arizona, I'll personally invoke fedral law and hold them indefinitely until they pungle up th' goods. I need the names and ranks of the traitors in my dept. that leaked that report."

Earlier, Fogbow reported that Arpaio's dept had identified a law that targeted Hawaii as the source of Barack Obama's BC. It suggests that the Hawaiian DOH director Loretta Fuddy can be reliably counted on to verify whether or not President Obama's BC is valid. This news had been much anticipated by birthers who seek to prove that Obama was not born in this country. Arpaio's report suggests that the birthers can petition Fuddy to see the non-BC and thus disqualify Obama from the 2012 ballot.

The posters at Fogbow.com are in something of a dither at this announcement. Several Fogbowers are known illegal immigrants. Arpaio's scrutiny "smacks of profiling", according to one of their several lawyers. "We'll SUE", said attorney Jack Ryan, who asked that his online ID remain anonymous.

Another Fogbower, Alaskan Owl, claimed that he would invoke his Meroni Rights if Arpaio impinges upon his online right to mirth and mock in Arizona. "This little mulletheaded sausage has gone too far", said A.O. "I'll claim indigence and sue him repeatedly in Georgia or Illinois, then I'll download a subpoena and force him to enforce it in Mexico."

http://gratewire.com/topic/bombshell-arpaio-t...

have you seen the highly confidential investigative report? somehow it reads just like a Jerome Corsi WND story.

word for word.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/83868764/A-Question...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/84047804/A-Question...

i wonder how much the taxpayers of Maricopa county had to kick out for that bit of transcription.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#963888 Aug 14, 2013
TSM wrote:
Today Illinois Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. and his wife, Sandra, learn their fates when a federal judge in Washington, D.C. hands down their sentence for misusing campaign money!!
The first question journalists should ask Jesse Jackson Sr.’ how have you and Sharpton been able to avoid prosecution over the years for committing the same acts as Jr. and his Wife?
A big mouth helps. But the Race Card and Extortion are their mainstays. Jesse has made threatening corporations with racism charges an art. Look at what happened to Paula Deen

Judge tosses race discrimination charge against Paula Deen: http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/12/showbiz/paula-d...

This sort of extortion is classic Jesse Sharpton stuff.

The Magic Negro uses it, too, nowadays along with his sidekick azzhole Eric Racist Holder.

“Often imitated”

Level 6

never duplicated

#963889 Aug 14, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>You're the one shaming yourself doll, one of Root's recent fallacies was debunked within minutes the guy's a fkn loon. There's all sorts of "proof" that Obama attended Columbia and many people who knew him at the time.
This is how he used to sell cars. Show us the car fax report. Otherwise your opinion means nothing.

Tenzing posts have been debinked many times and his misogyny is well documented.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#963890 Aug 14, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
If you started agreeing with obama, realtime would call him crazy. He's lives to argue.
I disagree, but I am certain that YOU live to argue.

"I will never bend to the will of the people!" - Homer

Level 5

Orlando, FL

#963891 Aug 14, 2013
States can effectively manage the needs of their own citizens better than the federal government micromanaging all of us.

Each state has different needs and priorities.

Each state could oversee waste and fraud more efficiently than the federal government.

David Axelrod: Obama can't possibly keep up with all the wrongdoing going on under his nose because the federal government has become so vast.

Is that like Homer looking down and not being able to see his toes?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#963892 Aug 14, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pictures of masks of former presidents.
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
I don't recall anyone making a big deal out of them - even if one of them had been worn in a rodeo. Most people just shrug someone making fun of any president off or laugh. It comes with the territory of freedom.
Liberals are so sensitive and think we're in Communist China.
The NAACP is just about as racist as you can get. They have become the KKK of this century.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 98,383
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 8 hr Nathan 90
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 19 hr Lon Spector 513,104
Republican Party of liars, cheats, sex offenders Mon ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
April is Child Protection Month but Trump Hosts... Mon ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
News Bush revokes pardon after learning of GOP donation (Dec '08) Mon Julios Lottery ti... 15
News Let's Talk About Something Other Than Casey Ant... (Jul '11) Mon Steve Eller 38

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages