Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
881,261 - 881,280 of 1,095,053 Comments Last updated 49 min ago
sonicfilter Lloon

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
The Federal Reserve Board has found no connection between CRA and the subprime mortgage problems. In fact, the Board's analysis (102 KB PDF) found that nearly 60 percent of higher-priced loans went to middle- or higher-income borrowers or neighborhoods, which are not the focus of CRA activity. Additionally, about 20 percent of the higher-priced loans that were extended in low- or moderate-income areas, or to low- or moderate-income borrowers, were loans originated by lenders not covered by the CRA. Our analysis found that only six percent of all higher-priced loans were made by CRA-covered lenders to borrowers and neighborhoods targeted by the CRA. Further, our review of loan performance found that rates of serious mortgage delinquency are high in all neighborhood groups, not just in lower-income areas.
http://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/banking_12...
In Government "YOU TRUST".

You were the perfect citizen the NAZI Party used to carry on the propaganda.

You like being lied to.

You are too stupid and too needy to understand reality.
sonicfilter Lloon

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You mean even fart news can't ignore the stupidity anymore.
Things must be catastrophic for cons in the House!
Wow! You are a smert libewal wanting other people stuff! Fart News? Wow! You sure are a bright one! You are the stupidest person here, son.
sonicfilter Lloon

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It's amazing how these CRA bashers just can't get past the facts and put the blame on capitalism where it belongs.
You know nothing about capitalism, commie loser. You just want free stuff because you failed in your life, zero.

Get a life, son. How do you like your Obama Phone? Will anyone even talk to you?

No?

That's why you are here, dirtbag.
sonicfilter Lloon

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You mean even fart news can't ignore the stupidity anymore.
Things must be catastrophic for cons in the House!
Ohhhhh!

Fart News.

Cons!

catastrophic!

How happy are you with your life, zero?

Blame people for your sucking in life, son?
sonicfilter Lloon

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It's amazing how these CRA bashers just can't get past the facts and put the blame on capitalism where it belongs.
CRA this, CRA that. You don't have a clue. Go make me a Po-Po Platter, bus boy.

You don't know squat, dumb liberal leech. You flocked up in your life. That is your fault, teet sucker.
sonicfilter Lloon

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
Darn capitalists! North Korea want you, Zombie.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>That's your consistent claim.
As I pointed out, many of your so called 'facts' didn't exist (wikipedia) or were right wing writers with a clear agenda (AEI.)
You refuse to address the FRB and their position as I've shown other than to make more claims. So the only one spinning is you.
Facts dont change and why my claim is consistent and that is the Problem with all the Pseudo Liberal Democrats even on here on Topix they try to twist & spin the facts which is why they have problems with Democrats like me that point out the facts and the Pseudo Liberals within the Democrat Party dont like Democrats like me for telling it the way it is since it goes against the status quo besides Democrats from the New Left like LBJ who was a racist.

Lyndon Johnson, and the Concept of the Democrat Plantation

http://commonsenseconspiracy.com/2012/10/lynd...

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter Lloon wrote:
<quoted text>
CRA this, CRA that. You don't have a clue. Go make me a Po-Po Platter, bus boy.
You don't know squat, dumb liberal leech. You flocked up in your life. That is your fault, teet sucker.
I totally agree and you can see the twisting and spining of the Facts by Yeah about the CRA.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
The Federal Reserve Board has found no connection between CRA and the subprime mortgage problems. In fact, the Board's analysis (102 KB PDF) found that nearly 60 percent of higher-priced loans went to middle- or higher-income borrowers or neighborhoods, which are not the focus of CRA activity. Additionally, about 20 percent of the higher-priced loans that were extended in low- or moderate-income areas, or to low- or moderate-income borrowers, were loans originated by lenders not covered by the CRA. Our analysis found that only six percent of all higher-priced loans were made by CRA-covered lenders to borrowers and neighborhoods targeted by the CRA. Further, our review of loan performance found that rates of serious mortgage delinquency are high in all neighborhood groups, not just in lower-income areas.
http://www.federalreserve.gov/faqs/banking_12...
and it was the Federal Reserve that requested changes to the CRA if you go back to my link I posted earlier.
Sonicilter Spammer

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
In looking for causes of the subprime mortgage crisis, some people have contended that the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) pushed banking institutions to make high-risk mortgage loans in lower-income communities and that such lending led to the crisis. In a November 2008 study, Federal Reserve economists Glenn Canner and Neil Bhutta analyzed mortgage-related data to assess such arguments and found no empirical evidence to support the claim that the CRA was a major contributor to the subprime crisis.
http://www.philadelphiafed.org/publications/a...
Do you thin you are making your life better by posting propaganda?

It didn't work too well for the NAZI Party, did it?
Yeah is Desperate

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree and you can see the twisting and spining of the Facts by Yeah about the CRA.
Thanks. yeah is obviously a zero and will lie, thinking he will get something. Problem is, he won't. The hate drives him. He is a failure.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Facts dont change and why my claim is consistent and that is the Problem with all the Pseudo Liberal Democrats even on here on Topix they try to twist & spin the facts which is why they have problems with Democrats like me that point out the facts and the Pseudo Liberals within the Democrat Party dont like Democrats like me for telling it the way it is since it goes against the status quo besides Democrats from the New Left like LBJ who was a racist.
Lyndon Johnson, and the Concept of the Democrat Plantation
http://commonsenseconspiracy.com/2012/10/lynd...
Yes, your position is consistent... regardless of what's provided to you.

You don't point out facts, you point out sources that agree with your position. So, yes, you are consistent.

You claims democrats are twisting things. Yet, I have yet to see you go to a source and prove them wrong... like the FRB.

Instead, you provide links to AEI and wikipedia that point to on where.

From this perspective only, you're factual.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree and you can see the twisting and spining of the Facts by Yeah about the CRA.
You provided your opinions. I can't twist that since it's personal to you.

OTOH, all you provided were assessments and guess by others. Are they links? Yes indeed? Are they the opinions of the authors? Yes indeed. Does it match to what actually happened?

No.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
lol! It's very sad when you have to agree with a name changer who offers nothing but ANOTHER opinion.
Yeah is Desperate

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, your position is consistent... regardless of what's provided to you.
You don't point out facts, you point out sources that agree with your position. So, yes, you are consistent.
You claims democrats are twisting things. Yet, I have yet to see you go to a source and prove them wrong... like the FRB.
Instead, you provide links to AEI and wikipedia that point to on where.
From this perspective only, you're factual.
Really? He doesn't point out facts?

LBJ wasn't a racist?

More like it doesn't fit your moronic ideals, son.

You have "perspective"? Really?

Let us know when you flash back into sanity, son.

Dumb old idiot.
Yeah is Desperate

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! It's very sad when you have to agree with a name changer who offers nothing but ANOTHER opinion.
Stop humping his leg, Fido.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Sonicilter Spammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you thin you are making your life better by posting propaganda?
It didn't work too well for the NAZI Party, did it?
Community Reinvestment Act had nothing to do with subprime crisis

Fresh off the false and politicized attack on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, today we’re hearing the know-nothings blame the subprime crisis on the Community Reinvestment Act — a 30-year-old law that was actually weakened by the Bush administration just as the worst lending wave began. This is even more ridiculous than blaming Freddie and Fannie.

The Community Reinvestment Act, passed in 1977, requires banks to lend in the low-income neighborhoods where they take deposits. Just the idea that a lending crisis created from 2004 to 2007 was caused by a 1977 law is silly. But it’s even more ridiculous when you consider that most subprime loans were made by firms that aren’t subject to the CRA. University of Michigan law professor Michael Barr testified back in February before the House Committee on Financial Services that 50% of subprime loans were made by mortgage service companies not subject comprehensive federal supervision and another 30% were made by affiliates of banks or thrifts which are not subject to routine supervision or examinations. As former Fed Governor Ned Gramlich said in an August, 2007, speech shortly before he passed away:“In the subprime market where we badly need supervision, a majority of loans are made with very little supervision. It is like a city with a murder law, but no cops on the beat.”

Not surprisingly given the higher degree of supervision, loans made under the CRA program were made in a more responsible way than other subprime loans. CRA loans carried lower rates than other subprime loans and were less likely to end up securitized into the mortgage-backed securities that have caused so many losses, according to a recent study by the law firm Traiger & Hinckley (PDF file here).

Finally, keep in mind that the Bush administration has been weakening CRA enforcement and the law’s reach since the day it took office. The CRA was at its strongest in the 1990s, under the Clinton administration, a period when subprime loans performed quite well. It was only after the Bush administration cut back on CRA enforcement that problems arose, a timing issue which should stop those blaming the law dead in their tracks. The Federal Reserve, too, did nothing but encourage the wild west of lending in recent years. It wasn’t until the middle of 2007 that the Fed decided it was time to crack down on abusive pratices in the subprime lending market. Oops.

http://www.businessweek.com/investing/insight...

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So, can you back up your claim or not? Show me were the method of calculating the unemployment rate was changed.
It is not what you read...

it's what you want to believe...

Who is the caretaker of the 'knowledge' in the USA REalDave?

I can guarantee you its not Fox news...

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Community Reinvestment Act had nothing to do with subprime crisis
Fresh off the false and politicized attack on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, today we’re hearing the know-nothings blame the subprime crisis on the Community Reinvestment Act — a 30-year-old law that was actually weakened by the Bush administration just as the worst lending wave began. This is even more ridiculous than blaming Freddie and Fannie.
The Community Reinvestment Act, passed in 1977, requires banks to lend in the low-income neighborhoods where they take deposits. Just the idea that a lending crisis created from 2004 to 2007 was caused by a 1977 law is silly. But it’s even more ridiculous when you consider that most subprime loans were made by firms that aren’t subject to the CRA. University of Michigan law professor Michael Barr testified back in February before the House Committee on Financial Services that 50% of subprime loans were made by mortgage service companies not subject comprehensive federal supervision and another 30% were made by affiliates of banks or thrifts which are not subject to routine supervision or examinations. As former Fed Governor Ned Gramlich said in an August, 2007, speech shortly before he passed away:“In the subprime market where we badly need supervision, a majority of loans are made with very little supervision. It is like a city with a murder law, but no cops on the beat.”
Not surprisingly given the higher degree of supervision, loans made under the CRA program were made in a more responsible way than other subprime loans. CRA loans carried lower rates than other subprime loans and were less likely to end up securitized into the mortgage-backed securities that have caused so many losses, according to a recent study by the law firm Traiger & Hinckley (PDF file here).
Finally, keep in mind that the Bush administration has been weakening CRA enforcement and the law’s reach since the day it took office. The CRA was at its strongest in the 1990s, under the Clinton administration, a period when subprime loans performed quite well. It was only after the Bush administration cut back on CRA enforcement that problems arose, a timing issue which should stop those blaming the law dead in their tracks. The Federal Reserve, too, did nothing but encourage the wild west of lending in recent years. It wasn’t until the middle of 2007 that the Fed decided it was time to crack down on abusive pratices in the subprime lending market. Oops.
http://www.businessweek.com/investing/insight...
Pressman works (d) for Christian Science Monitor...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
It does not pay to be a liar...
"Tawana Brawley, the woman who falsely accused six white men, including police officers, of having raped her, was served with a court order earlier this year to settle a hefty defamation suit against her. This week she made her first payment."
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/08/tawan...
The Magic Negro's Trayvon Trash are bad enough but The Poverty Pimp Twins have their Two-Faced Tawana's, too.

Recall Brother Alvin's 'Jena 6' protest? Just as phony as Tawana's Twat-assault. Blacks in the town complained about those Trayvon punks and yet Brotha Al continues to build his career as America's ugliest racist pig on phony sh it all the time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 1 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,770
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 486,255
Ravelry.com connects arts-and-crafts lovers the... (Mar '09) 2 hr Regina 232
Armed Good Samaritan Comes To The Aid Of Stabbi... 3 hr caikminyc 2
New theme park Cuba 4 hr n-dis-grace 2
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) 6 hr lost 2,118
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 7 hr lost 2,939
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000