Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#958221 Aug 1, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, instead they'll just burn in hell if they don't submit.
Give a choice of being burnt by a god in a potential imaginary Hell or being burnt alive by Animals of Allah in this life, Tenzing chooses to worry about Hell.

Tenzing lives an imaginary life.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

#958222 Aug 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Dave gets an "F" in logic and reading comprehension.
Galt neither agreed nor disagreed with any statement in Carol's post.
Little wonder you are only a union liquor store clerk.
Nice try Galt.

But when you relied to Carol's post, the meaning if your reply is logically in reference to that post to which you replied.

I realize that you likely got food poisoning at your free lunch at the senior center so I will give you a pass this time. But try to be more clear in the future.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958223 Aug 1, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
How romantic, almost heroic. An allusion to the high regard you hold yourself?
Where would one find an archer of impeccable character willing to waste flaming arrows on a bloated corpse - or corps, depending on the character.
Already done, sweetie, he drools whenever we discuss it. You know what? I saw him shoot the head off a grackle at 75 yards. I know it'll be dark, but I trust him not to miss too many times. He's Norwegian, and I'm a Dane but it's much the same thing. Want me to have him kill you too and put you at my feet on the boat? We can pretend you're Lassie.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958224 Aug 1, 2013
Are you telling me you haven't made a will, bone head?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#958225 Aug 1, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-huh... um, in other words, the guys who are screaming the loudest about President Obama's management are benefiting the most from it? Interesting..
You bet GE, Buffett, Soros etc. the biggest contributors to Obama ‘Wall St!’ Magee what’s that saying ‘Money Talks BS Walks ‘ the Obama Way!!
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958226 Aug 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Give a choice of being burnt by a god in a potential imaginary Hell or being burnt alive by Animals of Allah in this life, Tenzing chooses to worry about Hell.
Tenzing lives an imaginary life.
It's because you don't understand his name. You, at least, have something in common with another man.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#958227 Aug 1, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, then he's like the little Greek boy isn't he? Is that what you meant to say cause it's a lot funnier... WELL, IS IT???
Your noise is like a broken wiper blade on a long night trip.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#958228 Aug 1, 2013
I think Liberals/Democrats have a Weiner Problem!! The question does it Match Up to the Hype?

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#958229 Aug 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Hi little dutch boy!
DumbDave uses his finger.

You use your head.

Level 1

Hustontown, PA

#958230 Aug 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
But Dumbass Dave undoubtedly gives head.
Galt is fantasizing again.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958231 Aug 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Leftwingnuts never stop crying about the "rights" of the 'oppressed' minorities; They are embezzlers of the public trust, stealing in the night.
Now as to the times and the epochs, brethren, you have no need of anything to be written to you. For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night. While they are saying, "Peace and safety!" then destruction will come upon them suddenly like labor pains upon a woman with child, and they will not escape.… and neither will you.

Level 1

Hustontown, PA

#958232 Aug 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Leftwingnuts never stop crying about the "rights" of the 'oppressed' minorities; the right to suckle at the public teat, the right to help themselves to large chunks of someone else's paycheck and income, the right to an education or a job they are unqualified for at the expense of others who are qualified,...IOWs, they claim a right to trample the rights of others.
And all the while this is happening, individual rights as a whole are disappearing. We are taxed without representation, we are spied on in multiple and nefarious ways, we are manipulated like sheep at the stockyards into the chutes, we are lied to daily,....
Leftwingnuts want exclusive rights at the expense of others. They are embezzlers of the public trust, stealing in the night.
Stealing the night now. I have news, you are so far in the dark that I seriously doubt you will ever see the light.

What rights have you lost under Obama?
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958233 Aug 1, 2013
Surely metaphor does not escape the well-read residents of Temaculer... um... Temecular... California somewhere... Couldn't have just called it Ohio or something...

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#958234 Aug 1, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep telling you you're not smart enough to play with me. The rafters ring with the laughter of the others here as I dismember your corpse, put it back together, and dismember it again. But because you're a male you can't believe it. You just assume God has made a mistake of some kind and that sooner or later she'll notice and fix things by making you smarter than you are. But it's not going to happen. As long as you're here and I'm here you're going to remain my bitch. Now crawl out of that chair and bark like a Chihuahua. DO IT! WOOF!
There ARE prescription-strength anti-diarrheals, you know.

Taking one could give you a new lease on life.

And whiter teeth.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958235 Aug 1, 2013
Peace and safety, peace and safety. All I want is peace and safety... oh! And more money!

Level 1

Hustontown, PA

#958236 Aug 1, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Another consideration is that in the wake of Clinton's impeachment the Dems were kneecapped. At least it seemed that way to me. During the run up to the war Bushco and his GOP Congress started the "if you're not for the war you're a coward/not a patriot etc." and the Dems were in such disarray they caved.
Bush sold the war to the people & then forced a vote right before the election. OMG there was that Mushroom Cloud Smoking Gun we were all told to worry about.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#958237 Aug 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... you're a 90 percenter, eh?
No, unfortunately.

Every cent of Galt's income is reported on a W-2 or 1099.
Tits Magee

Paris, France

#958238 Aug 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your noise is like a broken wiper blade on a long night trip.
One assumes it's raining as well? But, yes, I see the allusion; you must listen, helplessly, as the metal grinds a long, deep groove deep into your heart as you realize it's going to cost you $450 to fix the shredded glass. Screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#958239 Aug 1, 2013
Did anyone really think that McCain/Palin had a shot at winning? What about Romney/Ryan? Here's an idea. Try getting better candidates who might actually win. Duh.

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#958240 Aug 1, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Already done, sweetie, he drools whenever we discuss it. You know what? I saw him shoot the head off a grackle at 75 yards. I know it'll be dark, but I trust him not to miss too many times. He's Norwegian, and I'm a Dane but it's much the same thing. Want me to have him kill you too and put you at my feet on the boat? We can pretend you're Lassie.
No need of a collie when you've got a Great Dane.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 49,332
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 96,704
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr Murphey_Law 490,365
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... 8 hr orlandohomestay 1
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses Thu NorCal Native 21
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Thu US Citizen 1,303
Christmas lights? Thu Jaimee 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance