Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
879,201 - 879,220 of 1,095,514 Comments Last updated 15 min ago

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Well, that's it for me tonight. Sonic got me on a roll. Sorry if I got carried away.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing the law to limit frivolous lawsuits and making those who file frivolous lawsuits pay all the fees and courts costs if they lose is just one of the practical solutions to lower the costs of health care.
But liberals don't like practical solutions.
Michael Bloomberg should be made to pay Defendant's and all Court costs for his stupid attempt at becoming Chief of NYC Food Police.

He should be made to pay for lost sales, if any, too.
He should also be forced to pay for being an azzhole but that would set a dangerous precedent, wouldn't it?.

THAT would put a stop to frivolous frivolity of frick'n food fools for sure.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Although Robert F. Kennedy authorized the FBI to wiretap MLK's telephones and extensively put King under surveillance, it was discovered eventually King was not affiliated with the Communist Party.
http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2...
RFK, however, did negotiate the safe passage of the Freedom Riders from the First Baptist Church to Jackson, Mississippi, where they were arrested and offered to bail them out, although they refused.
Then RFK was reluctant to protect and advance the Freedom Riders due to a concern that international publicity of race riots would tarnish the President heading into international negotiations and this reluctance alienated many of the Civil Rights leaders at the time who perceived him as intolerant and narrow minded.
It was RFK who sent U.S. Marshals to Oxford, Mississippi, to enforce a federal court order allowing the admittance of the first African American student, James Meredith, to the University of Mississippi.
But it sounds more like a love/hate affair between King and the Kennedys, so it was a surprise that someone suggested King voted for him.
That same FBI surveillance also detailed MLK's infidelity to Coretta but she later forgave him, of course.

Like Huma & Weiner, like Hillary Hog Thighs & Bubba, Like Jesse Jackson and whatever her name is.........

Power can make a woman drunk with selective blindness....

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Well, that's it for me tonight. Sonic got me on a roll. Sorry if I got carried away.
So...who carried you away?

Calgon again?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Think again.
Russia, India, Sweden, Philippines, Columbia, Thailand and Spain are countries successfully targeted by terrorists.
What did they do to interfere with Middle Eastern affairs?
You really have no clue do you?

Except for Spain (a member of the "coalition of the willing") you list nationalist terrorism having nothing to do with the Middle East. Remember, we (me) were talking about interfering with Middle Eastern affairs?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for Spain (a member of the "coalition of the willing") you list nationalist terrorism having nothing to do with the Middle East. Remember, we (me) were talking about interfering with Middle Eastern affairs?
Mindless Robot post. You have no clue what you are talking about, libtard.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Colombia fighting the FARC.
Kindest just to realize her history is from the web :-)

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Your "No Hot Meals" crap has been debunked a gazillion time yet you still blab it. You know it.
Do you even read the bullshit links you post?
Field rats, dumbass. Hot field rats. I noticed your link didn't even mention that, dumbass.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>wow. So you're saying Paul Revere and the Raiders could be right son?!?!?!
The first heavy metal band....
Otherwise, you're still just another lying dupe here.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Faux history a bit like the Nazis,
the Big Lie
Are you professing to know history again?
Weren't you going to give us a history lesson?
Don't make me take my belt off and whip you, boy.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Go lie to your crotch like the women do, Idiot.
Wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Panther_vo...
"....in January 2009, less than two weeks before the Bush administration left office, the civil rights division of the Department of Justice filed a civil suit under the voting rights act against four defendants,...
The case remained open when the Obama administration took office a few weeks later.
In April 2009 Bartie Bull, a former civil rights lawyer who was serving as a poll watcher at the polling station where the incident occurred, submitted an affidavit at Justice's request supporting the lawsuit, stating that he considered it to have been the most severe instance of voter intimidation he had ever encountered.[2][5]
When none of the defendants who were charged appeared in court to answer the charges, the career attorneys pursuing the lawsuit assumed that they would win it by default. However the career attorneys' move to pursue a default judgment against the defendants was overruled by two of their line superiors, Loretta King who was acting Assistant Attorney General and Steve Rosenbaum, Acting Deputy Assistant Attorney General.
Hans A. von Spakovsky, stated that internal e-mails from the Department of Justice released under a Freedom of Information Act request show that political appointees were "intimately involved" in the decision to drop the case, including former deputy attorney general David Ogden, Associate Attorney General Thomas Perrelli and attorney general Eric Holder, and that Perez may have committed perjury by denying this in his testimony before the Civil Rights Commission.
In October 2010, a draft report from the Civil Rights Commission was posted on the political website TPM Muckraker, stating that political officials had been extensively involved in the decision to dismiss the case, and that the Department of Justice had attempted to conceal their involvement.[12] Civil Rights Commission chairman Gerald A. Reynolds confirmed that the draft was authentic, but said that it was not the most current version of the draft, and declined to immediately release the newest version or describe what revisions had been made to it.[13] The Justice Department has denied the allegations in the report.
In July 2012, Judge Reggie Walton dismissed the Justice Department's denial, finding that political appointees did interfere with prosecution of the New Black Panther Party"
You are a shrill, racist, lying punk, dePoop. This has never changed in all the time I've seen you posting racist BS here.
You're confusing them with facts again.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

It's Wednesday morning. Office coffee is ok today. Time to warm up the keyboard...

It is time for all good men to be patriots, and quickly come to the aid of their country with very extreme heartfelt zeal.

... all keys working....

Previously on topix:

Obama never attended classes at Columbia;
Obama's mother was a low-life college dropout, Obama was a low-life college dropout;
Obama never saw the inside of a courtroom as a lawyer;
Obama spent over a hundred million dollars vacationing in Africa while there wasn't enough money to give hot chow to the troops in the field in Afghanistan;
Obama's recovery is putting 5 people in poverty for every 1 person getting a full-time job;
Nobody knows where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government;
Obama's government increases the debt by 8 percent every year just for its day-to-day existence while the economy is stagnant;
Congress has the lowest rating in history because of the Louisiana Purchase and Cornhusker Kickback, cowering and not investigating Eric Holder running guns for Mexican drug cartels, cowering and not investigating the White House hanging Americans in Benghazi out to dry while they watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real time video feed, cowering and not investigating the unconstitutional acts of the IRS, cowering and not investigating the unconstitutional activities of the NSA, funding DHS and giving Janet Napolitano enough money to buy more tanks than landed at Normandy and more machine guns than the Marines had on Iwo Jima and enough ammunition for both sides to fight World War I for twenty years while there wasn't enough money to give hot chow to our forces in the field in Afghanistan;
... and on, and on, and on...

And, yesterday it became obvious the prospect of Andrew Napolitano running for president scares the everyloving hell out of the Democrats.

That's our candidate: Andrew Napolitano. The Democrats are convinced they can't beat him.

And now, today's episode....

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose trading with them is interferring with their affairs, right?
The Arabs find some reason to be at war with everything they are in contact with. We examined the border of the Arab world with the rest of the world from the Atlantic shores of Morocco to the Pakistan-India border, and we discovered that along every inch of that border the Arabs find some reason to be at war with whomever is on the other side of that border.
The only reason the Arabs are at war with us is because we exist. If we didn't exist, the Arabs would be at war with whomever it was that would occupy our position in the world.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

And now, for the weather:

Other Disturbances / Areas to Watch
Disturbance 26 is located along 42W. It is moving to the west to west-northwest near 14 mph. This disturbance has weakened and will likely dissipate later today.

The remnants of Dorian dissipated and have been removed from the map.

No tropical depressions or storms are expected to develop in the Atlantic Basin over the next 5-7 days.

Meteorologists: Jim Palmer / Matt Haworth

Level 1

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
It's Wednesday morning. Office coffee is ok today. Time to warm up the keyboard...
It is time for all good men to be patriots, and quickly come to the aid of their country with very extreme heartfelt zeal.
... all keys working....
Previously on topix:
Obama never attended classes at Columbia;
Obama's mother was a low-life college dropout, Obama was a low-life college dropout;
Obama never saw the inside of a courtroom as a lawyer;
Obama spent over a hundred million dollars vacationing in Africa while there wasn't enough money to give hot chow to the troops in the field in Afghanistan;
Obama's recovery is putting 5 people in poverty for every 1 person getting a full-time job;
Nobody knows where the money will come from to pay for Obama's government;
Obama's government increases the debt by 8 percent every year just for its day-to-day existence while the economy is stagnant;
Congress has the lowest rating in history because of the Louisiana Purchase and Cornhusker Kickback, cowering and not investigating Eric Holder running guns for Mexican drug cartels, cowering and not investigating the White House hanging Americans in Benghazi out to dry while they watched Al Qaeda kill them on the real time video feed, cowering and not investigating the unconstitutional acts of the IRS, cowering and not investigating the unconstitutional activities of the NSA, funding DHS and giving Janet Napolitano enough money to buy more tanks than landed at Normandy and more machine guns than the Marines had on Iwo Jima and enough ammunition for both sides to fight World War I for twenty years while there wasn't enough money to give hot chow to our forces in the field in Afghanistan;
... and on, and on, and on...
And, yesterday it became obvious the prospect of Andrew Napolitano running for president scares the everyloving hell out of the Democrats.
That's our candidate: Andrew Napolitano. The Democrats are convinced they can't beat him.
And now, today's episode....
Dmbwaiter cheating us out of our money!!!

As he sits on Company Time wasting his employers money on posting crap instead of working. Money that us hard working Americans pay in taxes which go to his industry in subsidies that help pay his salary.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my heavens!
Calgon! Take me away!
You've been gone for a long time

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Dmbwaiter cheating us out of our money!!!
As he sits on Company Time wasting his employers money on posting crap instead of working. Money that us hard working Americans pay in taxes which go to his industry in subsidies that help pay his salary.
What subsidies? We've been through tis before. You could never find any subsidy paid to the oil and gas industry.

I'll just put this post in the same category of your post yesterday when I pointed out that Obama spend over a hundred million dollars on a vacation in Africa while there wasn't any money to get hot chow to our forces in the field in Afghanistan. You posted a link to a story showing some cook in some goddam chow hall.

And here's a question you still haven't answered:

Where will the money come from to pay for Obama's government?

... oh, so many unanswered questions. I suppose you don't mind taking the time out of your busy schedule to not answer these questions again.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

The thought of Andrew Napolitano running for president scares the everloving hell out of the Democrats.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
Former Ambassador: Benghazi “Stand Down” Order Came from Obama
July 30, 2013
Was there ever any doubt?
Ann Wagner, a former US ambassador and current congresswoman from Missouri, was interviewed about what the protocol would be for a “stand down” order in the event of a consulate being under attack, and she answered what many have suspected already: that’s an order that would come from Obama himself.
This is one of the reasons that the Obama administration has essentially refused to provide details about where Obama was at or what he was doing during the attack. This is because we know exactly what he was doing — ignoring the cries for help for political reasons.
Being wrong about policy is one thing. But ignoring the screams of those who work for you because you’d rather them die than accept that your foreign policy is creating more terrorists is a level of treason rare, even for the most despotic tyrants.
Wow, A political appointee to a cushy Ambassadorship to perhaps the safest location & a far right whiner Congresswoman says so so hey it must be true.

You people are just dumber that sh*t.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been gone for a long time
seems off on Martin Luther King, Jr.

Notice more republicans fighting with republicans,
and who says there is NEVER good news.

Very hot and humid at 8 AM

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE