Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
878,721 - 878,740 of 1,095,530 Comments Last updated 11 min ago

Level 1

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never said a tax break was anything like cost. Never.
To re-iterate:
A "cost" is what you spend.
If I only work 32 hours in a week and get less money, that doesn't make the cost of bread go up, dumbass.
Our biggest problem is, you idiots don't know definitions to words in the English language, and we end up discussing inane things like decreasing taxes makes costs increase.
The government spends too much money.
To cure that problem, the government has to spend less money.
Congress has not been able to even budget the government, and we survive on continuing resolutions. This is analogous to being on life-support.
The debt is increasing at an annual rate of 8 percent. The calculated economic growth is 2 percent, which includes all government (almost 25 percent of the economy) in that calculation. The real economy that pays for everything is only three quarters of the published figures for the total economy, and it is stagnant.
An idiot can tell you our government is facing imminent collapse. We must act now.
No more debt. Not for any reason. When any agency or department expends all money appropriated, shut that agency or department down until there is money in the treasury to appropriate.
No more debt. Not for any reason.
If Congress can't control spending, this is the only other alternative to save the country.
So, you never said how much the stimulus bill cost? Are you really sticking to that claim?

So, if Congress passing a 500 billion dollar tax cut with no offsetting spending cuts, then it adds to the debt.

When it adds to the debt, that debt needs to be paid.

When you pay that debt, aren't you spending money?

Just askin' Mr Pretend Engineer.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
That's probably just the actual delivery procedures.
When a damn tylenol costs ten dollars-somethings WAY wrong with a "system".
So IF you are of the WORKING class, with none of them thar fwee riding givvermnet handout cawds--should you ever find yourself having to be stuck in one, one day-be sure to bring your own tylenol and pray for release ASAP!
(might be why England royals recently made tracks OUT not even 24 hrs after too huh?)
Hospital cost means hospital cost. webMD actually breaks down the costs for better understanding.

My post is accurate___the lying piece of chit formerly known as Carol was telling tall tales per usual.

My son was delivered c-section in 1973, BlueCrossBlueShield paid most of the bill which was $1816. I paid for the upgrade to a private room which was just $150 ($50 per day).

Over 40% of all personal bankruptcies are due to medical bills such as childbirth.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So people like it when a foreign country bribes their leaders &steal their natural resources while changing their culture.
Bin Laden give reasons, perhaps you should find out what they were.
And really, isn't you Tea Baggers running round declaring war on American Muslims? "OMG OMG you can't build a mosque there" "OMG OMG OG no Sharia Law" "OMG OMG OMG muslims in the White House"
You are one suck demented bigoted fool.
bin laden was a PSYCHOPATH.

Only a libuhrulTic,clueless, anti-american scum-idiot would even go where you just did in that stoopid post.

Idiot.

(Don't make me ignorantly label you with the other word attached!)

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop it, Milk s flying out of my nose!

Obamacare call center employees not offered health care benefits--TOO FUNNY!!! Got milk? no healthcare for you.

Now we find that even call centers set up to handle questions about the complex law are are hiring largely part-time employees and will offer them no health insurance benefits. Per the Contra Costa Times in California:

Earlier this year, Contra Costa County won the right to run a health care call center, where workers will answer questions to help implement the president's Affordable Care Act. Area politicians called the 200-plus jobs it would bring to the region an economic coup.

Now, with two months to go before the Concord operation opens to serve the public, information has surfaced that about half the jobs are part-time, with no health benefits -- a stinging disappointment to workers and local politicians who believed the positions would be full-time.

That's because, according to the paper, when the jobs were first posted they were posted as full-time positions.

One worker, who talked to the newspaper on condition of anonymity, summed up the hypocrisy thusly: "What's really ironic is working for a call center and trying to help people get health care, but we can't afford it ourselves."

To add insult to injury, workers who were initially employed under the guise of being full-time were later told after they were re-designated as part timers that they would have to come up with the money to pay for their own health insurance:$600 to $1,200 a month for a single worker and between $1,400 to $2,900 a month for an employee with a family.

The employees will make between $15.33 and $18.63 an hour.

O'bamacare will eat up their entire salary. LOL what a deals we gots for you. O'bamacare. Keeping the masses down and poor, one person at a time. Why would anyone want to work? if they don't work, they will get their precious "not about health, not about care" for free.

TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Hospital cost means hospital cost. webMD actually breaks down the costs for better understanding.
My post is accurate___the lying piece of chit formerly known as Carol was telling tall tales per usual.
My son was delivered c-section in 1973, BlueCrossBlueShield paid most of the bill which was $1816. I paid for the upgrade to a private room which was just $150 ($50 per day).
Over 40% of all personal bankruptcies are due to medical bills such as childbirth.
Imagine that...the NON fwee-riding sector hurting.

(wonder why some of us feel such a RESENTMENT at the IGNORANCE of the fwee riding, life long givverment abusers and users)

Level 1

Since: May 11

Hustontown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The key element of the economic collapse was what Ben Bernanke mentioned to Barney Frank's committee, "Special Purpose Vehicles".
Since "special Purpose Vehicles" were of such importance Ben Bernanke referenced them, and immediately afterward all questioning of Bernanke ceased, and every Democrat mouth in DC slammed shut, and the Democrats subsequently gave Bernanke 100 percent endorsement to resume as head of the Fed, please tell us what a "Special Purpose Vehicle" is, what role it played in the economic collapse, and why Bernanke mentioning it shut every Democrat mouth in DC.

What is really scary is that you have these posts cataloged & then copy & paste them over & over.

What kind of nutjob does this?

"special Purpose Vehicle"? You don't even know what one is.
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Obama Approval Rating Drops Among Blacks

A recent NBC News-Wall Street Journal poll shows Black approval of President Obama dipped to 78 percent following George Zimmerman’s murder acquittal.“It’s a perceptual shift, a big-time shift in how Black people are perceiving Obama when it comes to being responsive to the needs of our community,” said Dr. Johnny Williams, professor of sociology at Trinity College, in Hartford, Connecticut. The president’s high praise for New York City police commissioner Ray Kelly, who runs the nation’s biggest stop-and-frisk operation, as a potential new chief of Homeland Security “speaks to where Obama is, morally,” said Williams.“How are you going to put somebody who, basically, does the same thing that George Zimmerman did to Trayvon Martin, in charge of Homeland Security?”

OBAMAS LACK OF ATTENTION TO A BLACK AGENDA MIGHT NOT BOTHER THE SUBURBAN LIBERALS BUT WHO FEELS IT KNOWS IT BLACKS WERE USED!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hanging out with the dumb crowd again Carol? I mean this genius Buroc never heard of Cumulus, the second largest owner of radio stations in the country. Rush and Hannity are playing the old "You can't fire me, I quit" game. Station owners are driven by the bottom line, profits, and those profits are driven by advertisers. When a large number of major advertisers say they don't want their companies or products hawked on a particular program then that puts a dent in their profits. In the case of Cumulus, 90% of their major advertisers have a no Rush clause which also includes Hannity.
Who wants their business advertised by someone who made fun of a person with a disability( Michael J. Fox), compared a thirteen year old girl to a dog (Chelsea Clinton) and called a college student a "slut" because she wanted contraception be included in the health insurance coverage she was already paying for.
May 6, 2013
"The Rush Limbaugh Program is considering ending its affiliation agreement with Cumulus Media at the end of this year..."
"... a move that would bring about one of the biggest shakeups in talk radio history, a source close to the show tells POLITICO."
Should the move take place, 40 Cumulus-owned radio stations would lose the rights to the most popular talk radio program in the country. In addition, the show might be picked up by competing regional radio stations in Washington, New York, Chicago, Dallas and other major markets.

According to the source, Limbaugh is considering the move because Cumulus CEO Lew Dickey has blamed the company's advertising losses on Limbaugh's controversial remarks about Sandra Fluke, the Georgetown law student. In Feb. 2012, Limbaugh referred to Fluke as "a slut" because she had called on congress to mandate insurance coverage of birth control. The subsequent controversy over those remarks resulted in a significant advertising boycott.
This seems pretty obviously to be a move in a big negotiation. Isn't Cumulus in bigger trouble without Rush than Rush is without Cumulus? I'm guessing Rush is having great fun with this, tormenting Dickey, who disrespected him. What source do you think talked to Politico? Cumulus, we're told, reports its earnings on Tuesday, and Rush doesn't like hearing its financial problems blamed on him. How would you people do without me?
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama Supports the Racial Surveillance That Killed Trayvon In his effort to “put the angry Black genie back in the bottle” following George Zimmerman’s acquittal, President Obama once again claimed to oppose racial profiling. He’s lying. Obama has endorsed the most prolific racial profiler in the country as a potential head of Homeland Security. The president is a bulwark of the system that targets millions of Trayvon Martins.

OBAMA RESPONDS TO SANDY HOOK WITH HEART FELT SORROW HE DIDNT DO THE SAME FOR SANDFORD YOU DONT HAVE A SON! THAT LINE WAS LAME

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Rather more along the lines of rampant disgusting ignorance of proportional levels.
Sick in the head, depraved libuhrulTics.
"ignorance of proportional levels"??? Just how many folks in the holler are SSI lifers, Methmouth?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Imagine that...the NON fwee-riding sector hurting.
(wonder why some of us feel such a RESENTMENT at the IGNORANCE of the fwee riding, life long givverment abusers and users)
The bulk of my RESENTMENT is dedicated to liars and racists.
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

CNN AGREES WITH THE DEMONIZATION OF BLACK men HOW EASY IT IS FOR LIBERALS TO THROW BLACKMEN UNDER THE BUS ahhhhh to have HOPE AND CHANGE wow,
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The bulk of my RESENTMENT is dedicated to liars and racists.
SO YOU HATE OBAMA HUH he LIES and he sure doesnt care for MEN THAT LOOKS LIKE HIS BIOLOGICAL FATHER WHO DIDNT BOTHER he responds better to MEN THAT LOOK LIKE HIS BIOLOGICAL GRANDPARENTS WHO RAISED HIM AND THEY WERE RACISTS GRANNY DIDNT LIKE BLACK MEN SHE WOULD CROSS THE STREET WITH OBAMA WHEN SHE SAW THEM YOU THINK OBAMA WAS RAISED LIKE YOU OR HE LIKES YOU HE USES YOU

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
What are everyone's thoughts on Andrew Napolitano as the next president?
What are everyone's thoughts on Andrew Napolitano as a candidate?
Great idea! There goes another one of your votes down a rat hole!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
bin laden was a PSYCHOPATH.
Only a libuhrulTic,clueless, anti-american scum-idiot would even go where you just did in that stoopid post.
Idiot.
(Don't make me ignorantly label you with the other word attached!)
"Don't make me ignorantly label you..."??? No one has to make you ignorantly label anything, Methmouth, you're obviously quite capable of endlessly doing that prodigiously on your own.
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

THIS GENTLEMAN BLACK HISTORY WOULD NOT MAKE HIM A GOOD DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT HIS HISTORY IS TOO BLACK AMERICAN for liberals
WOW

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

"At a Juneteenth event in Newport News, E.W. Jackson, the Republican candidate for lieutenant governor, said slavery did not destroy black families, but government welfare programs launched in the 1960s caused them to deteriorate. Speaking before a small crowd Wednesday at King-Lincoln Park, not too far from where the first African slaves entered the Colonies, Jackson referred to his great-grandparents, who were slaves and sharecroppers in Orange County.'I am a direct descendent of slaves. My grandfather was born there to a father and a mother who had been slaves. And by the way, their family was more intact than the black family is today,' Jackson said.'I’m telling you that slavery did not destroy the black family, even though it certainly was an attack on the black family. It made it difficult,' he said."

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
There's still at least a whole generation of workers that have YEARS of paying INTO it, actually deserving of it. Too bad on the greedy, freeriding, entitleMENTALed givverment abusing, dependent type slackerTics-it AINT theirs.
I was forced too to pay into it for years too that is the problem individuals were scammed and taxed along with their employers which were forced into contributing into the TAX SCAM by the Federal Government with no rights to the Social Security SCAM and why there was resistance years ago which I was told years ago by people that were around when FDR implemented the Social Security Act of 1935 and Democrats and they were right to plan without Social Security and now Obama wants to reduce the Social Security benefits even more which he can do and Pseudo Liberals on the SCOTUS reaffirmed what the Conservatives were saying all long when the SCOTUS handed down their verdict in 1960 in Flemming v. Nestor that Social Security was a SCAM with no property rights because Social Security is based on a tax is property of the Federal Government under the US Constitution under Article 1 Section 8 Clause 1, The power to Tax to raise revenue for the Federal Government.

Seniors would see smaller Social Security checks under Obama budget

By Tami Luhby

http://money.cnn.com/2013/04/10/news/economy/...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"ignorance of proportional levels"??? Just how many folks in the holler are SSI lifers, Methmouth?
Flock off you imbecile...my neighborhood is WORKING class..not fat azz bonbon eating, propoganda and lie spewing sucks like you no doubt.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The bulk of my RESENTMENT is dedicated to liars and racists.
add low life, soapscumbox, entitleMENTALcase race baiters, and we could agree even!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando