Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1418253 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

LCN Llin

United States

#953671 Jul 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't mention the number of children who have the same mother...
Thomas Jefferson and Family
sonicfilter

Greenwood, IN

#953672 Jul 25, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do. you. speak. English.?
not in a way that you want to hear.

do they give lessons in FOXbot? how much does it cost? can i get a government 'subsidy' to pay for it? i know how you white folks love your free stuff, so i figure one of your Congresscritters who FOX is paying took care of you moochers.

and will old and half white get me into the club?
LCN Llin

United States

#953673 Jul 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
You'd think all the rallies would be the perfect opportunity to address some ..........
The Hemingses of Monticello: An American Family by Annette Gordon-Reed
WOW

New York, NY

#953674 Jul 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
It seems that the media in general and white American society in particular prefer to focus on crime perpetrated by African Americans because it serves as a way to absolve them from the violence, prejudice and institutionalized discrimination engendered for generations against blacks. It offers a buffer against responsibility, a way to shift blame and deflect cause and effect. But the truth, and numbers, tell a different story.
The myth of black-on-black violence has become a stain on the sociopolitical consciousness and indelibly imbues mindsets as well as public policy. At the heart of an increasingly violent society is not a subculture among blacks but the violence and criminality of many Americans, and whites in particular. No one seems to speak about this. Why? Because the snake oil was duly purchased and consumed. It is time for race-based pseudo-facts to be challenged and dismantled.
http://www.theroot.com/views/why-don-t-we-tal...
YOU ARE WHITE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT lolololhahahahah
sonicfilter

Greenwood, IN

#953675 Jul 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You care more about "old white men" trying to protect human life than selfish irresponsible women waiting 5 months to kill a human life?
That's odd don't you think?
we'll still have abortions even if the Court would finally see it your way. you know that to be fact, but you seem to care less about putting women at risk.

that's odd, don't you think?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#953676 Jul 25, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Pure Propaganda posted by an idiot:
<quoted text>
sonic is the little girl hurling insults as she passes across across the playground.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#953677 Jul 25, 2013
Tits Magee wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch! Little harsh, isn't it, even for a pubby toity-mouth like you? But, bear in mind, that like engenders like, only MY like is lot bigger and badder than yours. The next time your betters tell you tone it down and play nice, you should probably listen old man. Do you know how many southern retards with fantasies of military glory I've disappeared in my life? What makes you think you're bulletproof? Just remember what you said... k? Besides, I won't come after you anyway, I'll take the cute l'il kid whose picture is on the dresser. And there's not a goddam thing you can do about it. I want you alive to remember...
An internet threatener named "tits McGee"?

LMAO; you should rename yourself "tranny puscee mcGee".

Change your depends, lube up the wheels on your chair, and head out West, weasel-boy.

I dont have any cute kids pics on the mantle, but I do have fond memories of the ones I've eaten in the past (properly-cooked, of course). I'd enjoy adding one of you handcuffed and beaten down like the worm you are. Hell, I just might have your whole head mounted over the mantle.....
Tits Magee

Narberth, PA

#953678 Jul 25, 2013
Mary laid in the wet, balled-up sheets and realized she was crying. She knew she was feeling sorry for herself and that thought made her angry again so she rubbed at her eyes, already streaked by the cheap mascara she wore, and tore open the bag of celery, dripped on a little Tabasco sauce and dipped it into the horseradish sauce. In a grumpy mood, racked with cramps, she stuck the concoction in her mouth and it tasted so good she suddenly just bit off a huge hunk of one of the longest stalks and chewed it loudly, delighting in the turgid crack of her teeth on the long fibers. Then, on impulse she slid the raw ends up between her thighs and gasped as the hairy, pointy end of the vegetable touched the tender flesh of her engorged pudenda.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#953679 Jul 25, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree.
leosnana really needs to get a life.
Yeah. She already trashed this one...
sonicfilter

Greenwood, IN

#953680 Jul 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA....After you pass on, the dogs will have no trouble finding you grave, girlie.
yes, i'm a fool for believing anyone beyond those in the right wing media who've fooled you all into believing that they care more the issues than they do the money they make by telling the gullible what they want to hear.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#953681 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Reichsminister Holder plans to defy Supreme Court ruling on Voting Rights Act.
Misery loves company and Eric Racist Holder is in a sharing mood.
sonicfilter

Greenwood, IN

#953682 Jul 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
sonic is the little girl hurling insults as she passes across across the playground.
sarcasm = insults?

awful thin skin you nutjobs have.
Patriot

Denver, CO

#953683 Jul 25, 2013
MIAMI HAZMAT: DEPLETED URANIUM FOUND at AIRPORT!

Portions of an airport in Miami, Florida have been evacuated after depleted uranium was discovered on the site early Thursday.

Miami’s Local 10 News reports that firefighters have cleared an 150-foot area of the Opa-locka Executive Airport in south Florida after an undisclosed amount of exposed, depleted uranium was found.

Opa-locka is a reliever airport which serves as a secondary landing field for aircraft normally going in and out of the larger Miami International Airport.

So shampoo doesn't make it through security but this does? 55-gal drum of it too. Why was it there? Lots of questions...

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/Depleted-Uranium...
WOW

New York, NY

#953684 Jul 25, 2013
WHERE WAS HILLARY CLINTON AND HER HUSBAND SING SONG NEG** SPIRITUAL VOICE TRAAAYVON WAS A GOOOD LITTLE BOY COME ON HILLARY WHAT YOU DONT WANT TO ALIENATE YOUR WHITE LIBERAL VOTERS GETTING TOO CAUGHT UP IN BLACKIES PROBLEMS BET YOU IN ANOTHER YEAR OR SO SHE WILL COME OUT WITH THE AL JOLSON FACE MAMI AND THEY WILL ALL RUN TO THE PILE LIKE IT WAS FEEDING TIME AT THE CHICKEN COOP lololhahahaha NO WONDER THEY STILL CALL YOU N***** AND THEY JUST USE RAPPERS TO DO IT CAN YOU IMAGINE I WILL GET THEM TO CALL THEMSELVES THAT WORD AND THEY DID AND THE N****** EMBRACED IT GWENITH PAWLTHROW CALLED THEM N****** AND JAY Z DEFENDED HER WHY is IT NOT OK FOR OTHER WHITES TO USE THAT WORD hahahahah AND WHY DOESNT JAY Z USE THE FA* WORD IN SONGS, OR THE K WORD TO DESCRIBE LYOR COHEN use these words in songs like you do the words that were USED TO OFFEND YOUR GRAND PARENTS IN AMERICA BY THE DIXIE DEMOCRATS strange the LIBERAL AGENDA DOESNT STOP THE N WORD BEING USED BUT THEY STOP EVERY OTHER WORD THEY dONT LIKE mmmmm the LIBERALS TOLD THEM IT WAS OKAY TO CALL YOUR SELVES N***** AND THEy DID
sonicfilter

Greenwood, IN

#953685 Jul 25, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE WHITE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT lolololhahahahah
half.

the other half would like all of you white folks to leave my country. asap.
Tits Magee

Narberth, PA

#953686 Jul 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
An internet threatener named "tits McGee"?
LMAO; you should rename yourself "tranny puscee mcGee".
Change your depends, lube up the wheels on your chair, and head out West, weasel-boy.
I dont have any cute kids pics on the mantle, but I do have fond memories of the ones I've eaten in the past (properly-cooked, of course). I'd enjoy adding one of you handcuffed and beaten down like the worm you are. Hell, I just might have your whole head mounted over the mantle.....
Awww... did the big bad man get upset and then propose some watered down resolution wherein resolution awaits in the "west" somewhere? Be more specific. Come and see how exciting your life can be with a man smarter and faster and FAR more dangerous than you could ever hope to be with your 1.5" penis and your shriveled balls, railing at the moon like a paper tiger. Lot easier to insult women anonymously ain't it coward? Like the time you was in the Corps and you had to take that hill all by yourself with just your K-Bear and sheer determination. Hahahahahahahaha, you're an American coward. You all stink like a bag of shit playin' a video game with little kiddies. This ain't no video game honey, death is right here for you anytime you want it.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#953687 Jul 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Darwin Award Winners
A pregnant Maine woman and her friend visiting from Pennsylvania who had been rescued after getting lost hiking died when they accidentally drove their minivan off a boat ramp and into the ocean, authorities said.
Amy Stiner, 37, of Machias, and Melissa Moyer, 38, of Sunbury, Pa., presumably drowned when Stiner drove her car down the boat ramp at the end of a dead-end road at about 9 p.m. Tuesday in this town of 300 people in eastern Maine, said Washington County Sheriff Donnie Smith.
Smith called the deaths a tragic accident made worse because Stiner was five months pregnant. The two were found in the back of the minivan likely due to the fact it sank from the front, The Bangor Daily News reported. A dog was also found dead inside the minivan.
"They called on the phone that they were in the water and the car was filling up. Then the phone went dead," Smith said. "An hour later, the deputies found the car."
Earlier in the evening, the women got lost while hiking in Roque Bluffs State Park amid fog and a steady downpour, the Portland Press Herald reported.
An off-duty firefighter found them and their dog and gave them rides on his ATV back to his house, where a warden picked them up and brought them to the 2001 Dodge Caravan.
Stiner then drove toward the boat ramp instead of in the other direction to Machias, Smith said. Weather could have contributed to the accident, Smith said.
"It appears they went the wrong direction and drove off the ramp," he said. "If you don't know the area, in the fog and rain it wouldn't be a difficult thing to do."
Authorities found the submerged car about 175 feet off the boat ramp, the women and the dog inside with the doors closed and the windows up.
The Portland Press Herald reported that the women were able to call 911 as the car was entering the water.
"They said they were in the water and the car was filling with the water. And then the phone just went dead," Washington County Sheriff Donnie Smith told the newspaper.
Smith said blood tests will be conducted on the bodies but he did not suspect alcohol or drugs contributed to the fatal accident.
Gregg Stiner, Amy’s husband, told the Bangor Daily News that the two are organic farmers. He did not comment any further in the interview.
Excuse me but this is funnier than hell. Karma?

Darwin's Curse, I suppose. They went back into the cookie dough for another try in the oven - a better one, hopefully - next time.

Even Trayvon wasn't this funny.
sonicfilter

Greenwood, IN

#953688 Jul 25, 2013
FOXbot heads explode.....

Juror Says ‘George Zimmerman Got Away With Murder’

A woman who sat on the all-female jury that acquitted George Zimmerman said in an interview set to air Friday that the former neighborhood watch captain "got away with murder" in the shooting death of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin.

Juror B29, the lone minority on the jury, allowed her face to be shown in her interview with ABC's Robin Roberts and disclosed a first name of Maddy. But the 36-year-old nursing assistant, who is Puerto Rican, did not offer her last name, citing security concerns.

In the interview that will air on "Good Morning America," Maddy said that she and the jurors followed Florida law and the evidence put forth was not sufficient to prove murder. And for that, she said, Zimmerman walked.

"George Zimmerman got away with murder, but you can't get away from God. And at the end of the day, he's going to have a lot of questions and answers he has to deal with," Maddy told ABC. "[But] the law couldn't prove it."

Maddy said she expected to be the juror "to give them the hung jury."

"I fought to the end," she said.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/j...
sonicfilter

Greenwood, IN

#953689 Jul 25, 2013
Senior GOPer: Try To Ditch Obamacare? Dream On, Guys

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/07/to...
WOW

New York, NY

#953690 Jul 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
half.
the other half would like all of you white folks to leave my country. asap.
UNLESS YOUR OTHER HALF IS NATIVE TO THIS LAND LIKE MAYBE A CHEROKEE TAKE YOUR NABISCO HALF THE F OUTTA HERE MALCOLM X SPOKE ABOUT YOUR TYPE foh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min Talkin Bout Da Inane 61,024
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 14 hr Milee 73,688
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 14 hr zazz 98,164
last post wins! (Jul '11) 18 hr Milee 5,970
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... Thu Fa-Foxy 198
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) Wed T-REX 513,464
News Sources: UCF baseball coach Jay Bergman harasse... (May '08) Wed Former Play 213

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages