Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,685)

Showing posts 873,681 - 873,700 of1,072,169
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>

Trayvon managed to get to the age of 17 without getting in trouble with the law. Gold teeth and tattoos might very well be a sign of a typical teen at Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High in Miami. You don't know. Yet, you chose to tag Trayvon as a thief. People like you are the very reason we have a racial divide in America.
Wow!

Really?

You actually think he didn't get into trouble, Communist?
He's DEAD

Think about that Democrat/Communist/Anarchist.

I don't rally think this is worth discussing. Tray - Von had a bad attitude.

Not a very nice kid,

Now he is dead.

Even Jimmy Carter said the Jury did the right thing.

Tray - Von was a bad kid.

Period.

Now he is dead.

You are an idiot.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor pathetic un-educated liar..I have only been posting about 3 years now...But never allow the facts and your degree of envy and stupid get in your way. Why are you so interested in what another man says or does? Your persistance in being redundant and retarded is puzzling to normal people..But that does qualify to be a good hypocritical bagger.
"poop"
One more time you prove yourself a coward. You refuse to admit you lied. You bragged about your bio/fantasy due out sine summer. Ni answer expected, which summer will it be?
Peace
KMA
Stoneman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

News flash.

Melissa Harris-Perry, PMSNBC host, is wearing TAMPON EARRINGS to protest the passage of a bill in Texas to outlaw abortion after 20 weeks gestation.

Just when I don't think liberals can get any more idiotic, they prove me wrong.

Let's see. The bill dealt with a 5-month old unborn child, whose mother had almost 4 months to make a decision about terminating the pregnancy without a problem. A kid that has fingers, toes, sucks its thumb, is awake and sleeps, can be felt from the outside as it kicks.

Can somebody explain to me the connection between a TAMPON and THIS BABY?

Can somebody explain to me why this idiot Perry has a job that doesn't involve Jumbo Fries?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Becker bullshyt, continue to embarrass yourself. It's entertaining
Airhead....
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
AW. DID SOMEBODY LICK ALL THE RED OFF WAX MAN'S CANDY?
Go fetch, fido.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon managed to get to the age of 17 without getting in trouble with the law. Gold teeth and tattoos might very well be a sign of a typical teen at Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High in Miami. You don't know. Yet, you chose to tag Trayvon as a thief. People like you are the very reason we have a racial divide in America.
Have you tried therapy to help you recover from your stroke?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Stoneman wrote:
News flash.
Melissa Harris-Perry, PMSNBC host, is wearing TAMPON EARRINGS to protest the passage of a bill in Texas to outlaw abortion after 20 weeks gestation.
Just when I don't think liberals can get any more idiotic, they prove me wrong.
Let's see. The bill dealt with a 5-month old unborn child, whose mother had almost 4 months to make a decision about terminating the pregnancy without a problem. A kid that has fingers, toes, sucks its thumb, is awake and sleeps, can be felt from the outside as it kicks.
Can somebody explain to me the connection between a TAMPON and THIS BABY?
Can somebody explain to me why this idiot Perry has a job that doesn't involve Jumbo Fries?
I believe those are pre-owned tampons, straight from the hood.....
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Obama:

Tray - Von could have been me!

Baaawaaahh!!!

Obama acted "stupidly", as usual...

Racist president.

What a scumbag!

Sharpton/Obama - same thing.

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of Costco locations are non-union.
You're wrong Galt. And prove once again that you and Waxman are friends or just share the same empty brain and don't know a thing about the American worker. Costco 's union are The Teamsters. Go ask a Costco employee the next time you go in a Costco store . 78% of Costco employees just voted to remain with the Teamsters.

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

'When dumb-asses send representatives who hate government to represent them in the government they hate, the whole country pays the price with a useless, do-nothing, Congress.

Now, Boner suggests the American People judge the Congress on how many laws they "repeal" ... illustrating again just how unfit he and his Republican co-conspirators are to hold leadership positions in a modern nation.'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/21/boeh...
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
BUT DEBIL UNDERSTAND YOUR FASCINATION WITH "SUCCESS," NONETHELESS. HE JUST NOT SURE YOU USIN' THE RIGHT DEFINITION... YET.
It's OK Ghost. People like you will never understand success, you are a failure. This why you are a communist/Democrat as life didn't work for you.

You will die a loser, as you have lived.

I will be here to protect the children from you.

I'm not leaving. You are.

Level 5

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone want to terrorize a female that's been raped, forced against her will or in precarious other mentally and/or physically damaging or harmful situations, to suffer further though, especially if it's within the first trimester?
While I do not feel the process should be used as any sort of continual birth control (especially with suchlong time free flowing availibilty of such) I can't quite wrap a logical shred of anything around any "right of the government" to interfere in a personal medical procedure like that.
I think that's another instance of when the politics of men (and women) needs to butt out-especially when such has nothing to do with any of them personally. As in, too much "Government interference" applies there as well.
Rape is one of the few exceptions.

But an informed decision is always the right approach to any medical procedure. Denying women the opportunity to make an informed decision about having an abortion makes no sense.

An ultrasound is required before any invasive medical procedure even to remove a benign tumor.

Women undergo a procedure that stops a human heartbeat and removes a developing human being from their bodies without having undergone a sonogram or an ultrasound first to make an informed decision. Many women have no idea what is going on inside their bodies or are even informed verbally.

This has nothing to do with government interfering with a procedure of choice. It has everything to do with following medical protocol and women being given the opportunity to make an informed choice - not an emotional one.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Yes. Losers (Obama voters) will always be with us. We must stop them from destroying their own and our children's future.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Jorge Zimmerman wrote:
where's dem? i hear he got pinched by the FBI/NSA for running a child pr0n internet ring
The nutjobs have run off for some reason. Their mental illness has taken them somewhere else.

Level 5

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>and then look at HUD and the re-mapping they are doing.
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/huds-new-...
They will be no place to go to get away from the thug liberals. O'bama did this to Illinois before he left, that is the reason Chicago is such a disaster. That is why the liberals are shooting up the entire city--- In every municipality. Every American should read this. White Liberals don't want to live with the Blacks who support their agenda. It indeed is the O'bama Marxist plan. Bring everyone down and then the America, O'bama and the liberals so hate, will finally be brought to its knees.
That does seem to be the plan by all indications.

President Jarrett is drawing up the blueprints incognito.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
BUT DEBIL UNDERSTAND YOUR FASCINATION WITH "SUCCESS," NONETHELESS. HE JUST NOT SURE YOU USIN' THE RIGHT DEFINITION... YET.
When you find the foodstamp office you've had a successful day!

“Too Ugly to Win”

Level 1

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Funny how libtards here hate the "privileged", when Obama went to:
"HARVARD"
John Kerry has the "Heinz" Money.
Clinton went to:
"Oxford"
Democrats have more money and use the morons here.
The Democrats (Communists) here buy this bullshit.
Democrats doom the future for their own kids.
I'm sure a race card will come back at me, even though I didn't mention race.
You Democrats are idiots.
Here is how stupid they are in California:
Obama Supporters Petition to Grant Him Immunity for All Crimes He Commits in Office

Read more: http://conservativevideos.com/2013/07/obama-s...

Level 5

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

For those of you who think the IRS scandal is dead in the water, the Senate Finance Committee is doing its own investigation headed by Senator Baucus (D) and Senator Hatch (R).

Senator Baucus recently said,I have a hunch that a lot more is going to come out, frankly. Its broader than the current focus.

There is another investigation going on under the radar which is specifically directed at finding out how high up the ladder the targeting went. The findings will be released in a month or so.

The Senate Finance Committee's findings will also be revealed in due time.

This is far from over so don't fool yourselves. You, especially, sonic.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah son, everyone who doesn't agree with your need to be a teet sucker is a right wing extremist, for sure, Nerd.
lol! What's the matter son? Can't stand on your own two feet?
tell_it_like_it_ IS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Judged:

The kind of illegal aliens the Democrats need....

http://www.examiner.com/article/more-than-a-d...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 873,681 - 873,700 of1,072,169
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 min Mary NY 482,951
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min SpaceBlues 45,478
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 hr Maverick 808 17,551
last post wins! (Jul '11) 6 hr _Deja_Moo_ 5,270
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 19 hr Helena-Handbasket 25,465
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 20 hr zazz 96,280
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Thu Riverside 70,385
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000