Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1375343 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#951330 Jul 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, you do realize this ploy of you racists calling everyone else racist isn't working, right?
Democrats seem divided. Black verses white.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#951331 Jul 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You don't see "totting panties waste" as part of the white man's burden? I know, just paying in so Semen Hole can keep suckin' in the SSI and sitting high in 250 pound load limit Depends should qualify one for martyrdom, closely follow by Sainthood...
lol
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#951332 Jul 23, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Reince Priebus??? Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn, but there's just got to be a little KKK Grand Dragon crawling up the boy's family tree, or maybe a Hitler Youth grandfather?
The murderer Zimmerman called killing Trayvon Martin "God's plan", would do it again.
Tell me Rinse Pubis isn't a closet queen who is drunk and drooling during each interview.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#951333 Jul 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Don't White People Kill Each Other, Too?
And yet we keep hearing about black-on-black crime because it fits the false media narrative.
http://www.theroot.com/views/why-don-t-we-tal...
You need to Pull up them pants and act like a man you loser... or is that too white because you are an idiot, boy??

It's the culture...

“Come Home America!”

Level 1

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#951334 Jul 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rape is one of the few exceptions.
But an informed decision is always the right approach to any medical procedure. Denying women the opportunity to make an informed decision about having an abortion makes no sense.
An ultrasound is required before any invasive medical procedure even to remove a benign tumor.
Women undergo a procedure that stops a human heartbeat and removes a developing human being from their bodies without having undergone a sonogram or an ultrasound first to make an informed decision. Many women have no idea what is going on inside their bodies or are even informed verbally.
This has nothing to do with government interfering with a procedure of choice. It has everything to do with following medical protocol and women being given the opportunity to make an informed choice - not an emotional one.
You approve of an Orwellian state forcing doctors to give their women patients invasive ultrasounds and vaginal probes against their will and good scientific sense. So, you want death panels for only pregnant women.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#951335 Jul 23, 2013
Crime, Race and the Politics of White Deflection

... the mere fact that the term “black-on-black crime” is used (while “white-on-white crime” is never used the same way), suggests that the phrase is more about reinforcing stereotypes of black people as inherently dangerous, than actually addressing the phenomenon of intra-group violence. The term is not benign or merely descriptive, for if it were intended as such, we would use “white-on-white” crime to describe the crime that mostly affects white people, but we don’t. And not because it’s a minor occurrence. According to the most recent comprehensive data from the Justice Department (in that it tallies crime estimates by race, for offenders and victims, and not merely for crimes reported to police, but also those that are not reported):

In 2008:

There were 2,788,600 white victims of violent crime involving a single offender.

In 67.4 percent of these cases, the offender was known to be white.

So, in 2008 there were at least 1.9 million white-on-white single offender violent crimes.

This, compared to roughly 369,000 black-on-black single offender violent crimes.

So, in 2008 there were more than five times as many white-on-white violent crimes involving a single offender as there were black-on-black violent crimes involving a single offender.

Oh, and, importantly: the rates of white-on-black and black-on-white violent offending here were virtually identical, contrary to common perception. 15.4 percent of white victims were victimized by blacks, while 15.9 percent of black.

....So long as conservatives continue to demand that black leaders prioritize the problem of “black-on-black crime,” while ignoring the obvious epidemic of white-on-white violence and mayhem, they will expose themselves as rank hypocrites, crappy social scientists, pure liars, or simple racists. Take your pick: in any or all cases the response from the rest of us should be to ignore them as the opportunistic hacks they are.

http://www.timwise.org/2013/07/crime-race-and...
proud2bwhite

Mckeesport, PA

#951336 Jul 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
My, my, and this twisted version comes from someone named "Proud to be white"? Talk about warped...And by the way Zimmerman is probably whiter than you are. So quit looking for excuses that mask your racist views. You righties are all totally transparent.
I'm as real as they come ghost ,I mask nothing and make no excuses. I am a realist not a racist like you. As for zimmerman ,he's just as white as obama.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#951337 Jul 23, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Only you liars who make any claims about their race, education or their military service are liars ghost love it, given you won't and can't prove a damn thing cowardass.
ghost still trying to make chicken salad out of chicken shit you idiot...
Bob said hello!!
It's the culture...
Your depends are slipping again...Barack said hello...and give his regards to semenhole. Now get back to your whining..Psycho.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#951338 Jul 23, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Tennessee woman fires shots at kid-filled car near her driveway
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/07/23/tenness...
she's even got white hair.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#951339 Jul 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Lookie the "Proud to be white" hypocrite pretending that women have rights, you Republicans have to be the most phony bunch of hypocrites ever.>>Most Americans see that and growing. So adios neanderthal.
When a real act of war on women is perpetrated by Ariel Castro, a deranged democrat, in the manner that even the most zealous democrat strategist couldn't have dreamed up in their worst nightmares -- involving abduction, imprisonment, rape, torture, malnutrition, beatings while pregnant, and killing babies -- then only do democrats think the party affiliation is not relevant.

It's been official: the Cleveland kidnapper Ariel Castro is a registered Democrat.

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#951340 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
The murderer Zimmerman called killing Trayvon Martin "God's plan", would do it again.
Tell me Rinse Pubis isn't a closet queen who is drunk and drooling during each interview.
Now tell us about the little druggie Trayvon that was kicked out of his mothers house, as well as school for having drugs and burglary tools in his locker you idiot??

It's the culture...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#951341 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Gods plan always seems to be what ever fits their fancy or agenda. We are dealing with total fanatics here. They prove it over and over, yet they profess to be the moral bunch...Tooo funny.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

#951342 Jul 23, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Really dummy? Are you forgetting that in order for a bill to pass, it also requires approval from the Senate & President?
So you think we pay a third of the "price" of equipment that private industry buys?
You are a liar and an idiot.
1) Passing a bill that subsidizes agriculture prove that the Republican Party is not for the elimination of al subsides you GD idiot.

2) Depreciation basically pays for 1/3rd the cost of all equipment purchased by private companies.

You re sofa king stupid
proud2bwhite

Mckeesport, PA

#951343 Jul 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Wow, you do realize this ploy of you racists calling everyone else racist isn't working, right?
there is nothing in the post you responded to that's not true. I honestly don't give a shit what you think I am but I would ask you to take a look at yourself and think once in awhile b4 opening you mouth a burping out bullshit passed down to you by those who control you.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#951344 Jul 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>I served they are the ones that send me my $1,000 a month check, and my tri-care along with a few other perks..
Pull up them pants BOY!!
It's the culture...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#951345 Jul 23, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> I'm as real as they come ghost ,I mask nothing and make no excuses. I am a realist not a racist like you. As for zimmerman ,he's just as white as obama.
Zimmerman is nothing short of a fat beady eyed killer, that only total racist defend.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#951346 Jul 23, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Gods plan always seems to be what ever fits their fancy or agenda. We are dealing with total fanatics here. They prove it over and over, yet they profess to be the moral bunch...Tooo funny.
Leftwinger Jew and Race Pimp Profiteer Bill Maher profiting from the "negro's problems"...

Booed for Tasteless Zimmerman and Casey Anthony Jokes on CBS David Letterman Late Show.

Grievance industry racists and sellouts. Race Pimp Profiteers. Hate Peddlers. How Race Profiteers Bill Maher, ghost, RealDumbDave, Jesse, Al Sharpton, other Race Cop pimps get paid.

Truth is bad for a leftwinger racist criminal enterprise..

It's the culture..

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#951347 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Well, he looks like a drunk, talks like a drunk, walks like a drunk, but I'm sure the Grumpy Old Pricks around here will find something "godly" about him. Hell, they voted for an election-stealing dry drunk cocaine addict to ruin the country twice. An undetected during a thirty-six day vacation 9/11 and a couple of trumped up wars later, they still think he's just one of the "folk."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#951348 Jul 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon's bad attitude would have gotten worse with age. The only question was prison or the morgue.
Detroit area 5PM News: store surveillance cameras show two black males enter a suburban electronics store acting nervous - like Trayvon.

Within a minute, they both dive at two Apple iPads, rip them from their displays and book for the door.

One was 17, the other 19.

The Store Manager for his his car and is off in hot pursuit - straight for Detroit, of course. They prey on the suburbs.

The getaway car has four Trayvons in it. Cops pull them over, order them out and retrieve (2) iPads hidden beneath a seat.

This sort of thing is daily. It is the racial norm. Crime? Black. Another northern suburb - Madison Heights - is getting hit by masked black males breaking into party stores and gas stations after hours.

The talking Magic Negro image keeps coming back to me with his racist speech about going easy on young black males and my fists clench tight. The Bass Turd.
NJ raider 1

Jersey City, NJ

#951349 Jul 23, 2013
proud2bwhite wrote:
<quoted text> that may be how you do it in the hood,but people with morals and values don't disrespect women , we call them mothers,sisters,wives and daughters not bitches and ho's
Yea stupid! You can call them what you want. If they don't respect themselves, chances are they'llbe all of the above. Just like you're somebody's husband, son, brother but, you're still a cracker. It comes with the territory!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 word game (Jan '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 14,000
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr HELL ON EARTH 513,048
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr OzRitz 58,880
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 12,596
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 98,025
P.I. Dominic Casey writing book? (Dec '09) 5 hr Riverside 177
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 18,934
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages