Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#947610 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The testimony may show that Lois Lerner committed perjury just seconds before pleading the Fifth.
Lousy timing.
Check her pixie dust boron level..for CONiving others through her hydroxylapatite teeth.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#947611 Jul 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If being a Republican means being anti_american & Party First & Only, then he should run as a Democrat.
McCain met with Al Qaeda less than a week after they massacred an entire Christian village in Syria, killing every man, woman and child.
Yes, he should run as a Democrat.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#947612 Jul 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> When the dispatcher told him not get out of the truck & follow Martin.
They SAID "we don't need you to do that".

The rest is male gender trait history.

Boronhead duhmmy.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#947613 Jul 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is talking legal definition, dickhead.
Stalking meas to follow covertly.
Zimmerman killed an innocent, unarmed kid acting as a Neighborhood Watch Captain..
RealDumbDave does not have a valid argument. The only way the jury could come to their verdict, with the facts was Zimmerman was the victim. Zimmerman can't be both the victim and the stalker.

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#947614 Jul 18, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Carol, we liberals don't put any value on education or take an active part in that of our children. That's why in my liberal family we have graduates from Mount Holyoke, Amherst and Simmons with my son graduating From CUA next spring. That's also why liberal states have higher high school and college graduation rates.
Ok, dufus. Explain to us why our education system changed from the best in the world to the embarrassing excuse of an education system it is today, that has a 40+ year record of continual decline and produces the most ignorant workforce in the industrialized world, while at the same time we spend more money on it than any other country in the world.

Got an answer for that, dupe?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#947615 Jul 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
Thus, Zimmerman didn't have the gun drawn when Hoodieman punched him in the nose.
Probably cause he was just waiting on the police to arrive from calling in, not thinking that anyone was going to jump out and "bash" him pound and ground gangee-style.
Sock Jock USA

Waynesboro, MS

#947616 Jul 18, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Grievance industry racists. Black Race Profiteers. How Jesse and Al Sharpton get paid. Truth is bad for a racist criminal Enterprise RealDumbfückDave...
It's the culture...
I don't you hear you "rat cúnts" complaining about the "Rabbis" profiting from the "negro's problems",.. as usual.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#947617 Jul 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is talking legal definition, dickhead.
Stalking meas to follow covertly.
Zimmerman killed an innocent, unarmed kid acting as a Neighborhood Watch Captain..
Look Dilbert. A jury was legally selected. A trail was legally held and a verdict was legally handed down. I know you can't get this through your thick head but the man was found not guilty. Live with it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#947618 Jul 18, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure Carol, we liberals don't put any value on education or take an active part in that of our children. That's why in my liberal family we have graduates from Mount Holyoke, Amherst and Simmons with my son graduating From CUA next spring. That's also why liberal states have higher high school and college graduation rates.
Sock RealDumbDave trying to turn chicken shit into chicken salad...

It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#947619 Jul 18, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't really work the way it does in movies. Absolutely he could have had his gun out of its holster and got his face drilled and knocked to the ground and mounted by Martin. Exactly what I would do if someone drew on me in close quarters. The nose is an excellent first target, extremely painful, fucks with your vision and disorients you. It in fact makes more sense that Zimmerman's gun was out of its holster before he was under Martin, depending on the configuration, would probably have been near impossible to draw it under those conditions.
You look really stupid in your Superman leotards, Mr. CSI:]
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#947620 Jul 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't have any experience with this.
What do you do if you punch someone who isn't being punched for the first time? Do you really think you can knock someone with some toughness in them to the ground with just one magic punch? Or, do you think you'll have to fight them?
Yes, Zimmerman had no experience fighting. He would not have been a tough fight. One punch to the nose would have been enough to cause him to loose (or loosen, at least) any grip he had on anything.
And, only a person with experience facing guns would automatically think to attack when they saw a gun pointed at them from close range. People without experience facing guns would immediately recognize the gun and not know how to attack without getting shot.
If a person is facing a gun, the only actions will be what they are trained to do, and practiced through experience. If they don't have any training and experience, they will not attack the gun.
You are an idiot.
Daily, I try to give you the benefit of the doubt &, everyday you prove you don't deserve it. Have you ever had a gun pointed at you? Well, I'll tell you this. Everybody responds differently when a guns in their face but, it doesn't take experience or training to respond aggressively! I've been in situations where gangstas chose the flight. I've also been in situations where we left with dude's gun &, he ran. Due to the circumstances of Trayvon's murder, being in the dark with no witnesses, chances are anyone in fear would react aggressively because, you're not dealing with someone you know, your dealing with a total stranger &, you don't know his motives or intent. Even if a pit bull corners a cat, the cat with come out fighting when it feels it's life is on the line!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#947621 Jul 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
Thus, Zimmerman didn't have the gun drawn when Hoodieman punched him in the nose.
No one is suggesting he did.

On a side note be careful out there on your bike old timer. I watched as a minivan almost pulled into the same lane as a bike and then a little further up the road a semi switched lanes right in front of him, he probably couldn't wait to get off the highway. These rightwingers out here have no clue how to drive. And don't go there because Homer lives in rural PA where everyone is a rightwinger.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#947622 Jul 18, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously don't have any experience with this.
What do you do if you punch someone who isn't being punched for the first time? Do you really think you can knock someone with some toughness in them to the ground with just one magic punch? Or, do you think you'll have to fight them?
Yes, Zimmerman had no experience fighting. He would not have been a tough fight. One punch to the nose would have been enough to cause him to loose (or loosen, at least) any grip he had on anything.
And, only a person with experience facing guns would automatically think to attack when they saw a gun pointed at them from close range. People without experience facing guns would immediately recognize the gun and not know how to attack without getting shot.
If a person is facing a gun, the only actions will be what they are trained to do, and practiced through experience. If they don't have any training and experience, they will not attack the gun.
You are an idiot.
Tenzing would have tried catching the bullet with his bare hands.

Real chutzpah there:]

Level 1

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#947623 Jul 18, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Cerainly NOT-but apparently YOU are though!
Race baiting igno-Duhmmy.

I'm still waiting for your point.

What was it?

How could I be race baiting when race was all through your post?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#947624 Jul 18, 2013
I never realized just how miserable rightwingers are. You got your verdict, quit bitching.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#947625 Jul 18, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
They SAID "we don't need you to do that".
The rest is male gender trait history.
Boronhead duhmmy.
It wasn't the police either. It was a non 911 operator. The same kind of operator you would get no matter where you called.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#947626 Jul 18, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If being a Republican means being anti_american & Party First & Only, then he should run as a Democrat.
You seem to be lost when it comes to definitions, DumbDave.

Just stay home and keep your fingers warm between your cheeks.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#947627 Jul 18, 2013
Sock Jock USA wrote:
<quoted text>I don't you hear you "rat cúnts" complaining about the "Rabbis" profiting from the "negro's problems",.. as usual.
Leftwinger Bill Maher profiting from the "negro's problems, Booed for Tasteless Zimmerman Jokes on CBS Late Show.

http://www.google.com/imgres...

It's the culture...

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#947628 Jul 18, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure bubble-blower.

And my Corgi holds a Masters in Food Technology making Hot Dogs.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#947629 Jul 18, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How much does Homer think a doctor who spends 10 years and half a million dollars plus on his education should earn?
So now a degree and not the quality of your work determine what you earn? Weren't you bitching about the exact opposite last week? Are you a doctor?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 1 min Reverend Alan 4,691
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 17 min Princess Hey 17,690
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min zion 52,870
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 20 min Broken Lance 12,057
3 word game (Jan '11) 36 min Princess Hey 13,500
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 38 min Princess Hey 2,729
One Word (Jul '10) 39 min Princess Hey 2,091
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr T-REX 496,371
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr A duck 18,095
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]