Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#946501 Jul 17, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it disgust you that Trayvon's family has already banked over a million bucks in a settled lawsuit against the neighborhood association?
Not at all, and, furthermore, I hope they pursue a wrongful death suit against Zimmerman and hold a judgement against him for life
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946502 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Petition Calling For Civil Rights Case Against George Zimmerman Reaches A Million Signatures
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/16/geor...
tea party couldn't even get 50,000 signatures on a petition to throw Obama out of the WH.
How Jesse and Al Sharpton get paid. Truth is bad for a racist business...

Trayvon is being exploited by the hate mongers for profit and vote...

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946503 Jul 17, 2013
the hate mongers....

Ted Nugent, Rush Limbaugh & Ann Coulter Exploited The Death Of A Child For Partisan Gain

Contrary to Right wing claims, blacks can’t be “racist” against whites in the same way as whites can be against blacks. Racism is a function of oppression (and a tool of the political elite, used to separate the masses- see the GOP). Racism can be defined as a belief in racial differences, which acts as a justification for non-equal treatment and results in oppression and discrimination. Since whites have not suffered systemic oppression at the hands of blacks, it’s absurd, pathetic, and indicative of an agenda to claim “reverse racism”.

Anyone claiming “reverse racism” to be equal or worse than “racism” against blacks is the equivalent of a Holocaust denier. It was not too long ago that this country was engaged in the exceptionally shameful practices of theft and selling of human beings (Africans) for financial and economic gain. Only a professional whiner and a Holocaust denying hater would claim reverse racism. So it makes sense that the Right takes refuge in this despicable claim, since they see themselves as perpetual victims while at the same time espousing that only the strong survive and claiming slavery was “good” for “blacks”. The American Right are no better than the German Holocaust deniers — a hate crime in Germany, by the way.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/16/wagner...
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#946504 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Zimmerman Verdict Reactions Prove That The New Initials Of Racism Are G.O.P.
....It is time high time for Americans to call out white supremacy and racism in all its forms regardless the certain attacks by conservatives and Republican Party faithful screaming those identifying blatant and dog-whistle racism are racists. They have controlled the narrative for too long and it is why a man like George Zimmerman saw an African American boy walking down the street and told a police dispatcher he was “real suspicious” and “up to no good. He’s just walking around, he looks black…late teens” and then proceeded to stalk, confront, and kill him. It is an abject tragedy that many Americans with Zimmerman’s mindset will find millions of young African American boys “just walking around” and automatically assume they are “real suspicious” and “up to no good,” and with the proliferation of guns and stand your ground laws to protect them guarantee that the events the led to Trayvon Martin’s death will be repeated all over America. President Obama’s appeal “to respect the call for calm reflection” was important and well-heeded by everyone except conservative white supremacists who were certain African Americans would be rioting in the streets and it informs that they are the Americans who are “real suspicious and up to no good.”
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/07/16/zimmer...
Cut and paste......
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#946505 Jul 17, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Phenomenal!
Mickey Mouse is not real....just as most of these signatures....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946506 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so says the topix conservative racism denier.
i can assure you no one wonders why you have to try so hard.
Savage racist demoKrats hating on whites, Hispanics, Jew, brown people, Negros looting, Jesse rioting, Sharpton burning America, Black Panther death threats is an excellent campaign strategy for you racist demoKrats in 2014.

Truth is bad for a racist business... Trayvon is being exploited by the hate mongers for profit and vote...

You racist savages are worse than Occupy Wall Street and the TEA Party...

It's the culture...
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#946507 Jul 17, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
When Hoodieman became the pursuer, he became the assailant.
"Hoodieman"?

K mutt has an ad on right now:

"Where did you get that hoodie." An 8 year old asks.

T was a kid you tiny dancer.

"Bashed his head in." You are fond of saying.

No skull fracture! No "bashing"

Z was able to walk around the police station quite easily on the tape, appears uninjured?

Never taken to the ER for horrific injuries?

Z: stalked the "a-hole punk" then killed him.

Wow: juror on TV, wTF! Can't believe it.

Jury: 5 whites 1 white Latino......freed Z! Geeeeeeeeeeee, who could of seen that coming?

Neighborhood watch guidelines:

No guns.

Do not engage suspected subjects.

Eyes and ears of the police only.

Hmmmmmmm, a "captain" should know these?

And this: GOP: GREEDY OLD WHITE PUSCCEEES!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946508 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Not at all, and, furthermore, I hope they pursue a wrongful death suit against Zimmerman and hold a judgement against him for life
It's rather obvious you are a loser or white trash lily, Jail house wife and/or lap dancer...

The dumb Negro wonders why no one cares when his behavior is the issue, nothing more lily.

It's the culture...
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#946509 Jul 17, 2013
<quoted text>
We hope your 'hoveround' battery dies in the middle of traffic...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946510 Jul 17, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut and paste......
and the day is young....

why should that bother me? at least i'm not telling right wing lies while acting like i'm a superior being.

but you'd have to act superior to ignore the fact that the lies you're telling are constantly being debunked by people who like to copy and paste.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946511 Jul 17, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Savage racist demoKrats hating on whites, Hispanics, Jew, brown people, Negros looting, Jesse rioting, Sharpton burning America, Black Panther death threats is an excellent campaign strategy for you racist demoKrats in 2014.
Truth is bad for a racist business... Trayvon is being exploited by the hate mongers for profit and vote...
It's the culture...
so now you're obviously trying too hard.
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#946512 Jul 17, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hoodieman"?
K mutt has an ad on right now:
"Where did you get that hoodie." An 8 year old asks.
T was a kid you tiny dancer.
"Bashed his head in." You are fond of saying.
No skull fracture! No "bashing"
Z was able to walk around the police station quite easily on the tape, appears uninjured?
Never taken to the ER for horrific injuries?
Z: stalked the "a-hole punk" then killed him.
Wow: juror on TV, wTF! Can't believe it.
Jury: 5 whites 1 white Latino......freed Z! Geeeeeeeeeeee, who could of seen that coming?
Neighborhood watch guidelines:
No guns.
Do not engage suspected subjects.
Eyes and ears of the police only.
Hmmmmmmm, a "captain" should know these?
Teat suckling democrats...

Drain everything a society has....

Never produce a thought...

Only poor me.....and somebody else is to blame...

Lazy birds you Liberals are...
You can't fly....because you are lazy and ignorant...
Stay that way....extinction is coming....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#946513 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
and the day is young....
why should that bother me? at least i'm not telling right wing lies while acting like i'm a superior being.
but you'd have to act superior to ignore the fact that the lies you're telling are constantly being debunked by people who like to copy and paste.
Spammer: Sonicmoron obnoxiously doing repeated cut-n-paste for attention all day long to disturb others. sonicfiller, a deranged dumbass on a forum, no job, running on complete empty, a moron posting inane crap or delusional spam of no relevance for only their deranged amusement to create inane argument 24/7..

It's thje culture...
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#946514 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
and the day is young....
why should that bother me? at least i'm not telling right wing lies while acting like i'm a superior being.l
My acting superior is not an act...
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#946515 Jul 17, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>

How many mammograms have you paid for out of your own pocket today idiot?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946517 Jul 17, 2013
tell_it_like_it_IS wrote:
<quoted text>
My acting superior is not an act...
did i ask you to prove my point?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946518 Jul 17, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Spammer: Sonicmoron obnoxiously doing repeated cut-n-paste for attention all day long to disturb others. sonicfiller, a deranged dumbass on a forum, no job, running on complete empty, a moron posting inane crap or delusional spam of no relevance for only their deranged amusement to create inane argument 24/7..
It's thje culture...
am i disturbing your fantasy world?

that's the general idea. and look! it's working!
tell_it_like_it_ IS

Oklahoma City, OK

#946519 Jul 17, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
did i ask you to prove my point?
If you lost your ability to vote, you'd starve...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#946520 Jul 17, 2013
Save America wrote:
OBAMA A COCAINE PUSHER AND USER IS A RACIST HOMO PIG :
The real Obama has emerged. Obama's speech to the NAACP was a racist speech; he made it crystal clear that he will help black Americans but made no commitment to help the unemployed white middle class or poor white Americans. Obama also stated "We won the freedom struggle, but what about the equality struggle? Last year's victory was the climax of 100 years of fighting for freedom. Fighting for equality and access, I think, become the next century's struggle." Obama pledged to compensate blacks for 100 years of discrimination and inequality. This is why some Americans were reluctant to vote for Obama. The NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People) is a racist organization that should be abolished. Can you imagine the protests and demonstrations by black Americans if someone started an organization called the NAAWP,(National Association for the Advancement of White People)? The Washington Post will not allow you to post a comment using the words colored people; they consider the words colored people racial and disparaging to blacks. But The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People uses the same words in advertisements, to receive tax free federal funds, fund raising and assisting the black community. I fail to see why they can use the words, Colored People, and White People can't. This double standard is a bunch of racial crap. If blacks can have the NAACP, White people should be allowed to have an NAAWP.
NAAWP?

you folks are too lazy. have you seen the turnout, or to be exact: the lack of, for the Tea Party 'rallies of the century'?

so for the few who join up, it'd all be good for a few months and then you all would start the infighting that comes with putting too many nutjobs in the same room at the same time.

looks like a fail before it even gets started.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#946523 Jul 17, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again Carol, you're demonstrating that you're totally ignorant of the facts of the case or a bald faced liar. No, let me take that back. Anyone like you who posts something without checking out the facts is a liar. Trayvon Martin was living in the neighborhood Carol, with his father and his father's fiancé, so that's a lie. Zimmerman was not waiting for the police, in fact he was nowhere near where he told the dispatcher he'd be waiting. He in fact got out of his truck and was following the kid on foot, exactly what he was asked not to do, so that's another lie. We only have Zimmerman's word that he was ambushed since he killed the only other witness to the altercation and the possibility of spending time in prison would be a motivation to lie. If Zimmerman had done what he was supposed to and waited for the police to handle the situation a seventeen year old would not have been killed and the people of Florida wouldn't have had to pay for a trial.
Did you just say:

"Anyone like you who posts something without checking out the facts is a liar."

Hmmmm......

How is Sweden doing DUH-Pont, just fine (as they entered their 5th day of rioting)?

You are a liar and an idiot...

<shaking head>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 59 min Sniff my Gloomy D... 488,760
last post wins! (Jul '11) 1 hr Maverick 808 5,284
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 96,522
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr grave digger 47,501
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 5 hr Mary NY 25,896
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 hr Liz Spector 17,711
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 8 hr Concerned_American 4,181
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]