Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
869,081 - 869,100 of 1,083,958 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Another WTF Moment

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Peru

Quote:
In Peru, conversos arrived at the time of the Spanish Conquest. At first, they had lived without restrictions because the Inquisition was not active in Peru at the beginning of the Viceroyalty. Then, with the advent of the Inquisition, New Christians began to be persecuted, and, in some cases, executed. In this period, these people were sometimes called "marranos", converts ("conversos"), and "cristianos nuevos" (New Christians) even if they had not been among the original converts from Judaism and had been reared as Catholics. The descendants of these Colonial Sephardic Jewish descent converts to Christianity settled mainly in the northern highlands and northern high jungle, and they were assimilated to local people: Amazonas, Cajamarca, the northern highlands of Piura as Ayabaca and Huancabamba, among others, due to cultural and ethnic contact with the southern highlands of Ecuador. In modern times, before and after the Second World War, some Ashkenazic Jews, Western and Eastern Slavic and Hungarians mainly, migrated to Peru, mostly to Lima. Today, Peruvian Jews represent an important part of the economics and politics of Peru; the majority of them are from Ashkenazi community.

Read: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the...

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Grumpy Old (short-sighted) Prick: "A Tennessee congressman who supports billions of dollars in cuts to the food stamp program is one of the largest recipients of federal farm subsidies, according to new annual data released by a Washington environmental group." "In 2011, the last year for which full data is available, the average farm household had an income of $87,289, 25 percent higher than the average for all U.S. households. And about a third of the farm subsidies go to the largest four percent of farm operators. If you want to see real "welfare queens," look no further than Pilgrim's Pride, Tyler Farms, and Riceland Foods."...you do a little research there, Gramps, it'll be good for you cataract exercises...or you and DOW could just blame the black/brown people since you just see them everywhere...
I've got an idea for you Democrats. How about you put all the welfare in one bill instead of hiding it in every piece of legislation you get your hands on.
You can call it the "Welfare Bill".
How's that?

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol! You've done it now. Prepare to be bombarded with racist, homophobe, &bigot for the rest of the day! All of a sudden, republicans love Hispanics? I could've sworn they've been doing everything possible to hinder citizenship for their relatives. Now they realize that they can't win an election without them because, Blacks ain't fucking with them. Women will never vote republican again after all the blunders from republicans/tea partiers concerning birthcontrol & abortion. There's not enough Asians in America so republicans can give less a shit about them. What's left but, to exploit the Latin Hispanics, only to later on really exploit the Latin Hispanics. Their skin ain't light enough. Especially not in the summer!
Republicans love anyone who works for a living and takes care of their family. That's what makes the economy healthy.
Now, how about we gove all illegal aliens working a H1b work visa, and deport all illegal aliens not working.
What do you think of that idea?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Another WTF Moment wrote:
I wonder if any of the 5 of 6 "white" jurors are "jewish" since George "My daddy's a jew and a judge" Zimmerman to be a "white hispanic". There are "jews" in "Peru" too. Maybe George "My daddy's a jew and a judge" Zimmerman is half "Sephardic"(Jew of the Spainish rite) and "AshkeNAZI"(Jew of the German Rite).
you klan?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a feeble attempt by some of the more feeble on here to try to show that D's hate brown people too. There's some percentage of racism in this country (high) so there are plenty who are Democrats, its just natural for most to gravitate to the party that has racism as a plank in their platform.
I think you could have used another 'feeble'.

How about this added in your closing sentence -

"...its just natural for most to gravitate to the party that has racism as a plank in their feeble platform."

Just my opinion.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Since this is the most substantial post you'll make today why don't you save us all some scroll space?
substantial post?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......

Ask someone to define that for you:]
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason Travon Martin was shot was simply that he had been indoctrinated with hatred of white people his entire life. If he had been raised by a family, it is very likely this would have not happened, if you believe the statistics comparing young men raised by a family to young men not raised by a family.
All the so-called "protesters" are nothing more than the racists who hate white people because they are white.
As much as I dearly love the security of a civilized society, I am tempted to say something like "You cops just turn your backs for a few days. We'll take care of this."
But, that would be uncivilized, wouldn't it?
Racism always loses.
Everyone here who refuses to accept the facts of the case are in deliberate denial because the facts conflict with your racially biased hatred.
Get a life. Travon got killed because he had been indoctrinated in hatred of the white man only because of their race.
But, I'm inclined to believe he was in an extremely high risk category of being killed by some rival gang if he hadn't attacked Zimmerman and been shot then.
Where do you come up with this stuff?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

SAVAGES loot and send proceeds to the Martin Family

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, Homer, I must differ with you here. I have come to the conviction that carol is a total liar and a Demented Old Witch--she and the VHB have coffee latches on the graves of frightened black children when they're on their stalking missions among the homeless.
Yep, folks....and she *sounds* like a cocaine-laced Lindsay Lohan, too.
Grampy

South Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>you klan?
Sounds like he hates Jews almost as much as Idi Amin Obama hates them.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Now T is a banger?

What gang?

Hey tiny dancer!

His head was not "bashed in"

No skull fracture.

No broken nose.

Why did pudgy stalk the kid?

Even then: pudgy stay in your vehicle!

T would be alive.

But T just one of 20,000 gun deaths in the USA, this year.

Wow!

Armed up in the USA: fangs showing.....

And this:

Republicans wasted $6 trillion on wars, all borrowed.
Crashed the economy.

Did the terrorists win?

Do you feel safer?

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you show your complete ignorance.
Now, I've got a question for your ignorant ass:
How the fuck did George Zimmerman know he wasn't in imminent danger of losing his life while his head was being bashed against a concrete sidewalk by some gangbanger?
Do you think some gangbanger filled with as much hatred as Travon was would have stopped if Zimmerman had lost consciousness? You're an idiot if you do.
How about you prove this point. Put a gun in your belt, then go find some drug-using dropout gangbanger and ask them to bash your head against a concrete sidewalk as long as they like.
I'll hold the stop watch to mark how much time it will take you to pull your gun and blow them to hell.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you show your complete ignorance.
Now, I've got a question for your ignorant ass:
How the fuck did George Zimmerman know he wasn't in imminent danger of losing his life while his head was being bashed against a concrete sidewalk by some gangbanger?
Do you think some gangbanger filled with as much hatred as Travon was would have stopped if Zimmerman had lost consciousness? You're an idiot if you do.
How about you prove this point. Put a gun in your belt, then go find some drug-using dropout gangbanger and ask them to bash your head against a concrete sidewalk as long as they like.
I'll hold the stop watch to mark how much time it will take you to pull your gun and blow them to hell.
Once again dkbreath, I don't respond to birthers, conspiracy loons, those who lie about their military service while demeaning that of others and long posters. So go fk yourself__and your horse__and your sister's
horse.
Another WTF Moment

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Look at this crap from "JEWISH OWNED" "Google".

Quote:
An explanation of our search results

If you recently used Google to search for the word “Jew,” you may have seen results that were very disturbing. We assure you that the views expressed by the sites in your results are not in any way endorsed by Google. We’d like to explain why you’re seeing these results when you conduct this search.

A site’s ranking in Google’s search results relies heavily on computer algorithms using thousands of factors to calculate a page’s relevance to a given query. Sometimes subtleties of language cause anomalies to appear that cannot be predicted. A search for “Jew” brings up one such unexpected result.

Quote:
We apologize for the upsetting nature of the experience you had using Google and appreciate your taking the time to inform us about it.

P.S. You may be interested in some additional information the Anti-Defamation League has posted about this issue at http://www.adl.org/rumors/google_search_rumor... . In addition, we call your attention to Google’s search results on this topic.

Read: http://www.google.com/explanation.html

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not convinced Martin was "bashing his head on the concrete". The wounds Zimmerman had were consistent with someone on the bottom who was raising their head (a natural inclination) thus getting his head bounced off the pavement with every punch. One head bash on the concrete would be enough for unconsciousness or disorientation to the point he wouldn't have been able to defend himself. I think his wounds were from when he first hit the pavement and in reaction to getting punched.
In the end, George wanted to be a tough guy but when things went south for him he took the pussy way out.
You don't even know where hamburger comes from and you're going to play CSI - Location Hidden for us?

Hee, Hee.

Better yet, tell us how your male Chihuahua got pregnant:]

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Evil, Satanic Liberals blame a white racist God for Zimmerman's innocent verdict!!!

See? Liberals are evil cruel monsters!!!

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
SAVAGES loot and send proceeds to the Martin Family
That'll buy a *LOT* of Skittles!
NJ raider 1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans love anyone who works for a living and takes care of their family. That's what makes the economy healthy.
Now, how about we gove all illegal aliens working a H1b work visa, and deport all illegal aliens not working.
What do you think of that idea?
Come on DB, you're smarter than that! The situation is alot more complex than that. There's illegals here with children who are legal because, they were born here. To deport all illegals would flood the system with millions of children from deported families. So no , I don't agree with that. Your love is not for Latin Hispanics, it's for the purpose of using them as human batteries. Hard labor for crumbs on the table of the king!

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

**** Liberals now blame Christians for Zimmerman's innocence!!!****

Also Capitalism and the NRA, LOL!!!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got an idea for you Democrats. How about you put all the welfare in one bill instead of hiding it in every piece of legislation you get your hands on.
You can call it the "Welfare Bill".
How's that?
... that way the teabaggers can inflate the corporate welfare bills without the brown people getting any of it.

"Permanent Subsidies"!!!?????

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Level 5

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Grampy wrote:
<quoted text>
Want a scam? How about the aptly named Pigford Settlement?$2.2 billion? Over 80,000 black farmers? Cooking crack isn't farming.$50,000 payout just for applying. No verification, just take the liar's word.
Funny how you went right to race...not funny ha ha, though. Really, Grampy, I thought you were better than this. "We have seen a number of viral e-mails, including this one, that inaccurately describe the circumstances surrounding the initial and final settlements of a racial discrimination suit brought against the United States Department of Agriculture.

Pigford v. Glickman was a class-action lawsuit brought in 1997. The suit, in which farmer Timothy Pigford sued then-Agriculture Secretary Dan Glickman, resulted in a court-approved agreement in 1999 to settle claims of discrimination that occurred between 1983 and 1997. But tens of thousands of black farmers missed the deadline for filing claims. Congress took testimony on complaints that inadequate notice and poor legal representation were to blame for the late claims and passed a law in 2008 that gave the late filers the right to have their cases heard on the merits. The 2008 law provided $100 million to settle the additional claims. Congress in 2010 appropriated another $1.15 billion. The second settlement came to be known as Pigford II.

This e-mail makes a number of incorrect conspiratorial claims about Pigford..." You guys really seem to believe every erroneous email, no matter how old or how many times debunked that the right-wing sends out. You're Limbaughtomy groupies...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

40 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min litesong 45,901
What life is like for Casey Anthony 32 min Lon Spector 65
Moving from Dublin to Orlando! 39 min irish_girl28 1
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 1 hr Lon Spector 172
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Murph 70,408
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr The Real Missyfit 17,571
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr The Real Missyfit 484,396
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••