Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
868,081 - 868,100 of 1,098,801 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
By not arresting Zimmerman, the police chief assumed the job of judge & jury.
Zimmerman may have lucked out in this trial but in civil court, he will lose.
Zimmerman broke the rules of Neighborhood Watch. He & the housing association will both be sued & both lose.
Liberal NBC saw the death of Trayvon Martin not as a tragedy but as an opportunity to increase ratings, start a race war and so set about to create the myth that George Zimmerman was a racist and predatory villain.

Since the edited recordings were aired, NBC has claimed that it had not engaged in a "deliberate act to misrepresent," saying instead that the phoney edits had originated out of a desire to shorten the audio for television air-time instead of trying to defame Zimmerman. NBC has since fired three separate people involved with the faked recordings although it has never actually apologized on the air to viewers. That reluctance to apologize may prove very useful to Zimmerman now that his suit against NBC is likely to resume.

FBI report: No evidence George Zimmerman is racist/

The DNA of the demokratic party is inbred with 100+ years of hate and racism.

The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd RealDave... The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

NBC recklessly, deliberately claimed that he had used the archaic racial slur coons when referring to some black men who he claimed had successfully burglarized his neighborhood.

This was later demonstrated to be false. Even the prosecution in Zimmerman's criminal case admitted that the word used was punks.

It's the culture...
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who lives in the neighborhood would have said "thank you" for helping make the neighborhood safer from durg-using dropout gangbanger wannabes.
By the way, we didn't always need neighborhood watches. What changed to make it necessary today?
Why are neighborhood watches so common today?
Cause your drug addicted kids start off stealing from you &, later move on to you neighbors homes. Trust me, I know. This ain't no speculation. I done made plenty of money plenty of privileged white boys & girls, women & men! Since I was a young boy, my brothers & I were known in the hood to have the best of everything so, answer me this. Why weren't we burglarized once? I don't know about where you from but, where I'm from, it's your own children breaking in your home's & stealing your stuff. I know you heard about the guy who thought someone was breaking into his neighbors house so, he ran outside with his gun loaded & wound up shooting his own son!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
If Zimmerman had heeded the advice of the 911 dispatcher, stayed in his vehicle and let the police handle the situation we wouldn't even be having this conversation.
If Trayvon Martin had not started a fight, drawn first blood, had gone home, we wouldn't even be having this conversation and he would be a live....

Trayvon was not justified in his deranged response and the evidence and jury says so...

It's the culture,...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Cause your drug addicted kids start off stealing from you &, later move on to you neighbors homes. Trust me, I know. This ain't no speculation. I done made plenty of money plenty of privileged white boys & girls, women & men! Since I was a young boy, my brothers & I were known in the hood to have the best of everything so, answer me this. Why weren't we burglarized once? I don't know about where you from but, where I'm from, it's your own children breaking in your home's & stealing your stuff. I know you heard about the guy who thought someone was breaking into his neighbors house so, he ran outside with his gun loaded & wound up shooting his own son!
And... The dumb Negro wonders why no one cares and his behavior is the issue, nothing more.

The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd... The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman broke the rules of Neighborhood Watch. He & the housing association will both be sued & both lose.
By not arresting Zimmerman, the police chief took into account the evidence the state's attorney hid from the grand jury, moron.

Zimmerman was acquitted when the president joined in the fight against him, the state's attorney committed a felony and hid evidence from the grand jury, and the goddam judge assaulted him from the bench.

Zimmerman was pro-active. Zimmerman made himself visible, which is the core principle of security intended to deter crime BEFORE IT HAPPENS.

Obviously, Hoodieman was offended by the presence of security to the point where he pursued Zimmerman, attacked him, and was bashing his head against a concrete sidewalk when he got blown to hell.

In a nutshell, Hoodieman was rioting because there was security there.

Which riot are you going to join?
Do you think the state of Florida should issue an arrest warrant for Eric Holder on the charge of inciting to riot?
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
corrupt?
i'll take Black DOJ 'corruption' over White any day of the week.
it's very evident that you wouldn't, but FU anyway. you white folks all out of whack because white privilege is being threatened acting like you're supreme beings or something. it's no wonder your pundits keep saying that if the far right keeps ruling the day, the GOP will never rule again.
I disagree. America in general is all out of WHACK these days because there's far too much WHACK going on.
ONE step of progress (making predatory credit cards ILLegal to those under age 21) while everything else has been FIFTY YEARS BACKWARDS.
Just like the half rotten full apple cart before broke back mule backassward birdcage liner worthy ROBBINGHOODIETIC billage aka obamacare.

And what the hell is this "white privilege" garbage speak? Privilege in masses of Americans WORKING FOR LIVINGS???? REALLLY? You need to RETHINK that garbage.
It was minority POLITICAL affirmative action that DUHMazzes (like you apparenty) VOTED for....the WORST administration we've EVER had the displeasure of having to endure (to MANY in this nation) in more than fifty years as well.

And NOW-this nation has had to suffer watching Affirmative action PoliTICS @ work in the legal system because the GZ/TM case--REEKS of the CORRUPTION of the same.

1. Why was the initial DA removed from having anything to do with the case and another put in it's place?
2. Why was NOT ALL relevent evidence entered??
3. Repeat question ONE. What kind of PoliTICal "privilege" CORRUPTION is THAT??????????

FOR SHAME! SHAME on PolitTICS!

Talk about abuse of PEOPLES CIVIL RIGHTS. Sounds like a great case of violations against-- for ZIMMERMAN!

IDIOTS.

And this--what happened to PEACEFUL protests, and respect of OTHERS property?????????? Welll gee surprise (NOT-mobthug entitleMENTALity HERD PACK in action).. THAT took a WHACKED turn to VIOLENCE real quick didn't it..

"In Los Angeles, protesters marched onto Interstate 10, shutting down the freeway for nearly an hour, NBC Los Angeles reported.

The LA Police Department told NBC News that one arrest has been made during a demonstration after protesters threw rocks at police.

LAPD commander Andrew Smith told NBC Los Angeles that officers fired bean bags at some protesters who threw objects at law enforcement."...

IDIOTS.

All over America, the RED BLOODED American hearts of mothers hurt everywhere for another RED BLOODED American mother-even after the not so broadcast news of LAWSUITS *already* paid out to the victims family... and the less heard headlines of trademark PROFITS from the kids name.

SHAME...SHAME on such Corruption!!!!!!!!!!

If stuff continues on the manner it has been-GZ will have a DANDY CIVIL RIGHTS ABUSE case in HIS favor, and the only thing to "BLAME" then will be the WHACKED PoliTICal "affirmative action" of RACIAL INTOLERANCE.

And for SHAME-SHAME, shame on the WHACKED in thier libuhrulTIC peabrain, hate filled, plunder and pillage of OTHERS type entitleMENTALly WARPED heads.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems a topic favored on faux to disguise the decline of the Republican party.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
If Zimmerman had heeded the advice of the 911 dispatcher, stayed in his vehicle and let the police handle the situation we wouldn't even be having this conversation.
Another what if PDUPONT??
If Trayvon Martin had not gone to the store for "MUNCHIES", We would not be having this conversation...

What if PDUPONT?? What if PDUPONT?? What if PDUPONT??

The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd... The Blind Lead... It's the culture...

It's the culture..

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Cause your drug addicted kids start off stealing from you &, later move on to you neighbors homes. Trust me, I know. This ain't no speculation. I done made plenty of money plenty of privileged white boys & girls, women & men! Since I was a young boy, my brothers & I were known in the hood to have the best of everything so, answer me this. Why weren't we burglarized once? I don't know about where you from but, where I'm from, it's your own children breaking in your home's & stealing your stuff. I know you heard about the guy who thought someone was breaking into his neighbors house so, he ran outside with his gun loaded & wound up shooting his own son!
I am aware of everything you're saying. I am also aware of burglary statistics and proximity to neighborhoods dominated with a black population... to answer your racist justification.

I will also add that I have many relatives... French/Spanish catholic, so lots of cousins who have lots of children... and nobody, not one, fell victim to what you descirbe. You'd think that if that were the reason, in about 30 people counting my cousins and their children who now have children, there would be at least one who is similar to what you describe. You'd think there would be at least one, right?
So, your answer doesn't fit the real world. There is another reason for that.
What do you think it is? Why is my family exempted from what you describe? And, my family isn't unique where I'm from. Of course, we do know families who have children that are like you describe, though.
I'd like to hear your thoughts on that.

Perhaps this is a related fact:
Every city that accepted the refugees from New Orleans experienced a dramatically shocking increase in the crime rate.
Why was that?

I remember never having to have a key to the house when I was a kid because the house was never locked. There was never a reason to lock the house.
Why did that change to what we have today?
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Neighborhood watch has been around for 50 years.
Decline of the republican party candidates for president for twenty.
Republicans opposed Social Security 1935
Republicans opposed Medicare 1965
We are still in the Republican depression of Oct 2008.
Republicans oppose Obamacare Now
Republicans fear immigration reform.
Tea Party is a wonderful group destroying the republicans
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you think the state of Florida should issue an arrest warrant for Eric Holder on the charge of inciting to riot?
He should've been removed via IMPEACHMENT from office a term ago-when he BLATANTLY and with out any regard what so ever-BREACHED the Eleventh Ammendment of the CONSTITUTION of the UNITED (Not divided) STATES of America, in the JD vs Arizona case of MESS- for trying to PROTECT it's citizens from ILLegal ILLegals!!

Amendment XI
The Judicial power of the United States shall not be construed to extend to any suit in law or equity, commenced or prosecuted against one of the United States by Citizens of another State, or by Citizens or Subjects of any Foreign State.

For SHAME!

One step rationality-the rest FIFTY YEARS BACKWARDS.

BOO!

CHRISTIE/Paul..Napalotano...Co ndeleeza..Guilliano, Uncle Joe(s) ET AL 2016!

REAL WORKING class Leadership -FOR America again-NOT divide AGAINST IT!
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
By not arresting Zimmerman, the police chief took into account the evidence the state's attorney hid from the grand jury, moron.
Zimmerman was acquitted when the president joined in the fight against him, the state's attorney committed a felony and hid evidence from the grand jury, and the goddam judge assaulted him from the bench.
Zimmerman was pro-active. Zimmerman made himself visible, which is the core principle of security intended to deter crime BEFORE IT HAPPENS.
Obviously, Hoodieman was offended by the presence of security to the point where he pursued Zimmerman, attacked him, and was bashing his head against a concrete sidewalk when he got blown to hell.
In a nutshell, Hoodieman was rioting because there was security there.
Which riot are you going to join?
Take a look on instagram & get visual of just how long you going to be cracking hoodie man jokes! See the picture of the dude riding through Zimmerman's hood with the AR-15 army addition, with a message written in text " We coming for you Zimmerman." Lol! That's a real gangsta. See if ol' Zimmerman wasn't to follow him, stalk & approach him! His days are numbered like a calender! lol!
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell DUH A Vey to GET A CLUE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!

----------
Trayvon Martin’s family settles wrongful death lawsuit with Sanford, Florida, homeowner’s association

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/tray...

Sometimes justice is meted out in stages.

Trayvon Martin’s parents have settled a wrongful death claim with the homeowners association of the Retreat at Twin Lakes, the Florida housing complex where their son was shot and killed by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman.

The undisclosed sum is believed to be more than $1 million, the Orlando Sentinel reported.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/tray...

ALL BEFORE a verdict was EVEN reached.

WHACKED WHACKED and WHACKED!

DISGUSTING.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
FBI, Federal civil-rights investigators interviewed dozens of George Zimmerman's friends, neighbors and co-workers, and found no one said he was a racist, records released Thursday show.
FBI agents spread out across the state, talking to three dozen people, including gun-shop employees, Zimmerman's ex-fiancée and the Sanford police detective who led the investigation into the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-1...

It's the culture..
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Edit: Article citation-

Friday, APRIL 5, 2013, 4:06 PM
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Take a look on instagram & get visual of just how long you going to be cracking hoodie man jokes! See the picture of the dude riding through Zimmerman's hood with the AR-15 army addition, with a message written in text " We coming for you Zimmerman." Lol! That's a real gangsta. See if ol' Zimmerman wasn't to follow him, stalk & approach him! His days are numbered like a calender! lol!
Talk about CIVIL RIGHTS ABUSE!!!!??????

And PoliTICS making a MOCKERY of the LEGAL system!

Disgusting!!!!!!!!!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Decline of the republican party candidates for president for twenty.
Republicans opposed Social Security 1935
Republicans opposed Medicare 1965
We are still in the Republican depression of Oct 2008.
Republicans oppose Obamacare Now
Republicans fear immigration reform.
Tea Party is a wonderful group destroying the republicans
Whistleblower Ben Kruidbos Reported Concealment of Evidence In Zimmerman Case—Was Promptly Fired by Florida State Attorney Angela Corey

Ben Kruidbos is the IT expert working for the Special Prosecutor. He expressed concerns that the prosecution was concealing crucial evidence in the Zimmerman Trial to prevent phone information from Trayvon’s phone from being given as evidence to the jury. After Ben’s testimony, he was sent a hand-delivered letter to his home to inform him that he was fired.

It is the Special Prosecutor that needs to be fired. His full testimony can be seen in the video below, if interested. Some of the phone information is described around the 24 minute marker.
State Attorney Angela Corey fired her office’s information technology director Friday after he testified last month about being concerned prosecutors did not turn over information to George Zimmerman’s defense team in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

On the same day attorneys finished their closing arguments in that nationally watched trial, a state attorney investigator went to Ben Kruidbos’ home about 7:30 a.m. to hand-deliver a letter stating Kruidbos “can never again be trusted to step foot in this office.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/07/whist...

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

White Supremacy Acquits George Zimmerman

A jury has found George Zimmerman not guilty of all charges in connection to death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin. But while the verdict came as a surprise to some people, it makes perfect sense to others. This verdict is a crystal-clear illustration of the way white supremacy operates in America.

Throughout the trial, the media repeatedly referred to an “all-woman jury” in that Seminole County courtroom, adding that most of them were mothers. That is true—but so is that five of the six jurors were white, and that is profoundly significant for cases like this one. We also know that the lone juror of color was seen apparently wiping a tear during the prosecution’s rebuttal yesterday. But that tear didn’t ultimately convince her or the white people on that jury that Zimmerman was guilty of anything. Not guilty. Not after stalking, shooting and killing a black child, a child that the defense insultingly argued was “armed with concrete.”

....When Zimmerman was acquitted today, it wasn’t because he’s a so-called white Hispanic. He’s not. It’s because he abides by the logic of white supremacy, and was supported by a defense team—and a swath of society—that supports the lingering idea that some black men must occasionally be killed with impunity in order to keep society-at-large safe.

Media on the left, right and center have been fanning the flames of fear-mongering, speculating that people—and black people especially—will take to the streets. That fear-mongering represents a deep white anxiety about black bodies on the streets, and echoes Zimmerman’s fears: that black bodies on the street pose a public threat. But the real violence in those speculations, regardless of whether they prove to be true, is that it silences black anxiety. The anxiety that black men feel every time they walk outside the door—and the anxiety their loved ones feel for them as well. That white anxiety serves to conceal the real public threat: that a black man is killed every twenty-eight hours by a cop or vigilante.

People will take to the streets, and with good reason. They’ll be there because they know that, yes, some people do always get away—and it tends to be those strapped with guns and the logic of white supremacy at their side.

http://www.thenation.com/blog/175260/white-su...
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>FBI, Federal civil-rights investigators interviewed dozens of George Zimmerman's friends, neighbors and co-workers, and found no one said he was a racist, records released Thursday show.
FBI agents spread out across the state, talking to three dozen people, including gun-shop employees, Zimmerman's ex-fiancée and the Sanford police detective who led the investigation into the fatal shooting of Trayvon Martin, an unarmed black 17-year-old.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-1...
It's the culture..
Civil lawsuit for guilty of STALKING.
For being STUPID and Ignorant-by getting out of his car and endangering himself as well.

END of Sad, twisted and distorted and patheTICally poliTICally DIRTY dollar CORRUPTED Case.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info