Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
868,041 - 868,060 of 1,100,626 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#944657 Jul 14, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
OK folks!! Since all the leftist phags are in mourning from the beating they took, I bid you adieu with one final installment of "learning to spell with NJraider1".
The word for this evening is "RECTAL".
Now, let's have little NJ try to use it in a sentence:
"Ma ho Felicia call an tell me she gots ina wreck. I tells her she better stay wit the rectal the police gits theres".....
Wha' happened? Did she get rear-ended?
NJ raider 1

Elizabeth, NJ

#944658 Jul 14, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>There nothing about 'hot pursuit,' son.
It's simply about how Martin would know who and what Zimmerman was.
It has nothing to do with the call or what you see using your expert 20/20 hindsight.
Just how options that would apply to Zimmerman are not allowed to be applied to Martin.
As I've stated earlier, these rednecks on this thread &, across the world just love controversy. They try & find a reason to make it into a political debate. Riding the right wing blogosphere lock n step. It's hard to concede that all righties are this dumb as to how anyone would feel being stalked like prey, almost all the way home. In an instance like that, a true gangsta would've never ran. Now I'm not stupid enough to believe that Martin did or didn't swing first. In my eyes, that's a secondary action set in motion by Zimmerman. Martin's life was over the second Zimmerman laid eyes on him. This was no different than killing an enemy. You can tell by his choice of words that Zimmerman viewed Martin as just that, an enemy. Martin is scrutinized for his actions, for no other reason than the color of his skin. Again, Trayvon Benjamin Martin ( R. I . P) was sacrificed by the jury &, crucified by the system! Can't allow his death to have been in vein.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#944659 Jul 14, 2013
<quoted text>
Actually the shooter was a gangbangin negro retard named "demarquis Elkins" (LOL). He's quite a handsome fellow....
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8524/8581877370...
Images of Magic Negro's New American Youth Corp just sends a tickle up your spine don't it?

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#944660 Jul 14, 2013
And here's a pic of the late Trayvon Martin. Very similar attitude displayed, huh?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Tst-SPok2U0/UAsT80y...
Another White House Family Photo. Very touching.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#944661 Jul 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.examiner.com/article/photos-reveal...
http://the-american-journal.com/candidate-bar...
This is why Eric Racist Holder sat on his hands while Black Panthers, dressed in military garb, harassed voters at polling stations across the country.
We have a racist pig in the White House.
God Help Us.
Supposedly, both Holder and Obama have white genes. I'm wondering how their white relatives feel about their hatred of the white race.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#944662 Jul 14, 2013
He sure liked flipping the bird. Looked really good with the gold teeth.....
http://ackbarsays.files.wordpress.com/2013/05...
I thought those were rectal thermometers and he was an orderly....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#944663 Jul 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Black crime is not reported in Liberal Media.
It is only recorded in FBI Data Banks.
But who reads FBI Data?
Not Oprah Winfrey, that's fo' shur.
Isn't that a contradiction of your position, son? After all, you're the ones who have been claiming Zimmerman was attacked by Martin.

Seems to me you have problem.. with yourself... or perhaps your lack of ethics... or your sense of reality.

Regardless of which, you're obviously lost.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#944664 Jul 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>As I've stated earlier, these rednecks on this thread &, across the world just love controversy. They try & find a reason to make it into a political debate. Riding the right wing blogosphere lock n step. It's hard to concede that all righties are this dumb as to how anyone would feel being stalked like prey, almost all the way home. In an instance like that, a true gangsta would've never ran. Now I'm not stupid enough to believe that Martin did or didn't swing first. In my eyes, that's a secondary action set in motion by Zimmerman. Martin's life was over the second Zimmerman laid eyes on him. This was no different than killing an enemy. You can tell by his choice of words that Zimmerman viewed Martin as just that, an enemy. Martin is scrutinized for his actions, for no other reason than the color of his skin. Again, Trayvon Benjamin Martin ( R. I . P) was sacrificed by the jury &, crucified by the system! Can't allow his death to have been in vein.
Well, one in the chamber says a lot.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#944665 Jul 14, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Black crime is not reported in Liberal Media.
It is only recorded in FBI Data Banks.
But who reads FBI Data?
Not Oprah Winfrey, that's fo' shur.
I know.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#944666 Jul 14, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>His sister said he had a good heart.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/23/mo...
Yeah...right...
Life being this cheap inside the black community takes the wind out of the Magic Negro's sails when he tells us how to search our souls.

Get one first, azzhole, and then tell me what to do.

This guy has no business telling Americans what to feel, what to think or what to do.

He needs to leave. He's no longer welcomed here.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#944667 Jul 14, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>As I've stated earlier, these rednecks on this thread &, across the world just love controversy. They try & find a reason to make it into a political debate. Riding the right wing blogosphere lock n step. It's hard to concede that all righties are this dumb as to how anyone would feel being stalked like prey, almost all the way home. In an instance like that, a true gangsta would've never ran. Now I'm not stupid enough to believe that Martin did or didn't swing first. In my eyes, that's a secondary action set in motion by Zimmerman. Martin's life was over the second Zimmerman laid eyes on him. This was no different than killing an enemy. You can tell by his choice of words that Zimmerman viewed Martin as just that, an enemy. Martin is scrutinized for his actions, for no other reason than the color of his skin. Again, Trayvon Benjamin Martin ( R. I . P) was sacrificed by the jury &, crucified by the system! Can't allow his death to have been in vein.
Your name is in the dictionary, Dood, listed under *Sociopath*.

n.
a person, as a psychopath, whose behavior is antisocial and who lacks a sense of moral responsibility or social conscience.

Trayvon, too, along with his daddy, Magic Negro.

I'd say yoo all gotta problem to deal with.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#944668 Jul 15, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Supposedly, both Holder and Obama have white genes. I'm wondering how their white relatives feel about their hatred of the white race.
Their hatred of their having that half has twisted them into something unrecognizable.

Maybe the PDR will come up with a definition soon.

In the meantime, we will have to deal with their criminal half.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#944669 Jul 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that a contradiction of your position, son? After all, you're the ones who have been claiming Zimmerman was attacked by Martin.
Seems to me you have problem.. with yourself... or perhaps your lack of ethics... or your sense of reality.
Come back after the Shock Therapy and Frontal Lobotomy is complete.

You are posting to many normal people here and it is rude to talk your nonsense at this time.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#944671 Jul 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that a contradiction of your position, son? After all, you're the ones who have been claiming Zimmerman was attacked by Martin.
Contradiction of my position?

WTF are your neurons doing now? A Tap Dance?
LCN Llin

United States

#944672 Jul 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes you have to see the whole picture - even the parts you don't like.
At the beginning, I, too, blamed Zimmerman just for leaving his house. But I didn't know then that the police had agreed to meet Zimmerman in another part of that complex, and I could not ignore the confrontation and attack was perpetrated by Martin or that Martin could have kept walking. It also became quite clear to me that residents are allowed to leave their house to protect their neighborhoods.
You can't ignore the parts you don't like as much as you'd like to. It was a tragedy. But one that could have been avoided by Martin who, sadly, ended up as the victim.
Faux news :-)
You can't ignore the parts you don't like
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#944674 Jul 15, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you looking for an argument again this morning, dolt?
Go play in traffic.
No, just stating a fact if you want to turn it into a fight be my guest.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944675 Jul 15, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Faux news :-)
You can't ignore the parts you don't like
MSNBC News :-)
You need to ignore parts because they lie and get caught.

"Zimmerman Will Move ĎASAPí on Lawsuit Against NBC for Fraudulent Audio Editing"

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffiel...

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#944676 Jul 15, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
Someone who lives in the neighborhood would have said "thank you" for helping make the neighborhood safer from durg-using dropout gangbanger wannabes.

By the way, we didn't always need neighborhood watches. What changed to make it necessary today?
Why are neighborhood watches so common today?

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#944677 Jul 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
You're drowning, dufus.

How about you tell us how the so-called mainstream news telling us about the mass murders after every weekend in some city like, oh, say, Chicago where they kill more people than are killed in a war.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944678 Jul 15, 2013
Following a wave of Black threats to riot in major cities if Zimmerman was cleared of all charges, trouble flared up almost immediately after the verdict.

http://www.infowars.com/oakland-hit-by-riots-...

The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd... The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 1 hr 40ish 4,162
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr Double Jeopardy 486,627
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 2,494
two words (Jul '10) 7 hr Princess Hey 26,868
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 7 hr Princess Hey 9,045
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 17,047
The alphabet (Jun '06) 7 hr Princess Hey 1,049
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs