Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Nov 5, 2008, Hampton Roads Daily Press story titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#944668 Jul 15, 2013
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Supposedly, both Holder and Obama have white genes. I'm wondering how their white relatives feel about their hatred of the white race.
Their hatred of their having that half has twisted them into something unrecognizable.

Maybe the PDR will come up with a definition soon.

In the meantime, we will have to deal with their criminal half.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#944669 Jul 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that a contradiction of your position, son? After all, you're the ones who have been claiming Zimmerman was attacked by Martin.
Seems to me you have problem.. with yourself... or perhaps your lack of ethics... or your sense of reality.
Regardless of which, you're obviously lost.
Come back after the Shock Therapy and Frontal Lobotomy is complete.

You are posting to many normal people here and it is rude to talk your nonsense at this time.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#944671 Jul 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that a contradiction of your position, son? After all, you're the ones who have been claiming Zimmerman was attacked by Martin.
Seems to me you have problem.. with yourself... or perhaps your lack of ethics... or your sense of reality.
Regardless of which, you're obviously lost.
Contradiction of my position?

WTF are your neurons doing now? A Tap Dance?
LCN Llin

United States

#944672 Jul 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes you have to see the whole picture - even the parts you don't like.
At the beginning, I, too, blamed Zimmerman just for leaving his house. But I didn't know then that the police had agreed to meet Zimmerman in another part of that complex, and I could not ignore the confrontation and attack was perpetrated by Martin or that Martin could have kept walking. It also became quite clear to me that residents are allowed to leave their house to protect their neighborhoods.
You can't ignore the parts you don't like as much as you'd like to. It was a tragedy. But one that could have been avoided by Martin who, sadly, ended up as the victim.
Faux news :-)
You can't ignore the parts you don't like
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#944674 Jul 15, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you looking for an argument again this morning, dolt?
Go play in traffic.
No, just stating a fact if you want to turn it into a fight be my guest.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#944675 Jul 15, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Faux news :-)
You can't ignore the parts you don't like
MSNBC News :-)
You need to ignore parts because they lie and get caught.

"Zimmerman Will Move ĎASAPí on Lawsuit Against NBC for Fraudulent Audio Editing"

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffiel...

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#944676 Jul 15, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>As I've stated earlier, these rednecks on this thread &, across the world just love controversy. They try & find a reason to make it into a political debate. Riding the right wing blogosphere lock n step. It's hard to concede that all righties are this dumb as to how anyone would feel being stalked like prey, almost all the way home. In an instance like that, a true gangsta would've never ran. Now I'm not stupid enough to believe that Martin did or didn't swing first. In my eyes, that's a secondary action set in motion by Zimmerman. Martin's life was over the second Zimmerman laid eyes on him. This was no different than killing an enemy. You can tell by his choice of words that Zimmerman viewed Martin as just that, an enemy. Martin is scrutinized for his actions, for no other reason than the color of his skin. Again, Trayvon Benjamin Martin ( R. I . P) was sacrificed by the jury &, crucified by the system! Can't allow his death to have been in vein.
Someone who lives in the neighborhood would have said "thank you" for helping make the neighborhood safer from durg-using dropout gangbanger wannabes.

By the way, we didn't always need neighborhood watches. What changed to make it necessary today?
Why are neighborhood watches so common today?

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#944677 Jul 15, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Isn't that a contradiction of your position, son? After all, you're the ones who have been claiming Zimmerman was attacked by Martin.
Seems to me you have problem.. with yourself... or perhaps your lack of ethics... or your sense of reality.
Regardless of which, you're obviously lost.
You're drowning, dufus.

How about you tell us how the so-called mainstream news telling us about the mass murders after every weekend in some city like, oh, say, Chicago where they kill more people than are killed in a war.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944678 Jul 15, 2013
Following a wave of Black threats to riot in major cities if Zimmerman was cleared of all charges, trouble flared up almost immediately after the verdict.

http://www.infowars.com/oakland-hit-by-riots-...

The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd... The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#944679 Jul 15, 2013
In spite of the state attorney withholding evidence from the grand jury, and the judge actually badgering and bullying the defendant, the jury was unanimous in their conclusion Zimmerman was not guilty.

Now, let's take a look at Eric Holder inciting to riot.

I'd like to see an arrest warrant issued by the state of Florida for Eric Holder on that charge.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#944680 Jul 15, 2013
Sanford, Florida, police chief Bill Lee was fired during the trial for not arresting Zimmerman.
Now that Zimmerman was deemed not guilty after the state attorney withheld evidence from the grand jury and the judge completely disregarded the Constitution, will Bill Lee get his job back? Will the mayor be fired? Will the state attorney go to prison?

Level 1

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#944681 Jul 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
Sanford, Florida, police chief Bill Lee was fired during the trial for not arresting Zimmerman.
Now that Zimmerman was deemed not guilty after the state attorney withheld evidence from the grand jury and the judge completely disregarded the Constitution, will Bill Lee get his job back? Will the mayor be fired? Will the state attorney go to prison?
By not arresting Zimmerman, the police chief assumed the job of judge & jury.

Zimmerman may have lucked out in this trial but in civil court, he will lose.

Zimmerman broke the rules of Neighborhood Watch. He & the housing association will both be sued & both lose.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#944682 Jul 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who lives in the neighborhood would have said "thank you" for helping make the neighborhood safer from durg-using dropout gangbanger wannabes.
By the way, we didn't always need neighborhood watches. What changed to make it necessary today?
Why are neighborhood watches so common today?
Neighborhood watch has been around for 50 years.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#944683 Jul 15, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If he had used his voice instead of his fists to express frustration after confronting the person who - wrongly or rightly - believed he looked suspicious, it could have ended much differently.
When one is wrongly misjudged, violence is never the first reaction to resolve it.
Surely, you agree.

If Zimmerman had heeded the advice of the 911 dispatcher, stayed in his vehicle and let the police handle the situation we wouldn't even be having this conversation.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944684 Jul 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
By not arresting Zimmerman, the police chief assumed the job of judge & jury.
Zimmerman may have lucked out in this trial but in civil court, he will lose.
Zimmerman broke the rules of Neighborhood Watch. He & the housing association will both be sued & both lose.
Liberal NBC saw the death of Trayvon Martin not as a tragedy but as an opportunity to increase ratings, start a race war and so set about to create the myth that George Zimmerman was a racist and predatory villain.

Since the edited recordings were aired, NBC has claimed that it had not engaged in a "deliberate act to misrepresent," saying instead that the phoney edits had originated out of a desire to shorten the audio for television air-time instead of trying to defame Zimmerman. NBC has since fired three separate people involved with the faked recordings although it has never actually apologized on the air to viewers. That reluctance to apologize may prove very useful to Zimmerman now that his suit against NBC is likely to resume.

FBI report: No evidence George Zimmerman is racist/

The DNA of the demokratic party is inbred with 100+ years of hate and racism.

The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd RealDave... The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944685 Jul 15, 2013
NBC recklessly, deliberately claimed that he had used the archaic racial slur coons when referring to some black men who he claimed had successfully burglarized his neighborhood.

This was later demonstrated to be false. Even the prosecution in Zimmerman's criminal case admitted that the word used was punks.

It's the culture...
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#944686 Jul 15, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone who lives in the neighborhood would have said "thank you" for helping make the neighborhood safer from durg-using dropout gangbanger wannabes.
By the way, we didn't always need neighborhood watches. What changed to make it necessary today?
Why are neighborhood watches so common today?
Cause your drug addicted kids start off stealing from you &, later move on to you neighbors homes. Trust me, I know. This ain't no speculation. I done made plenty of money plenty of privileged white boys & girls, women & men! Since I was a young boy, my brothers & I were known in the hood to have the best of everything so, answer me this. Why weren't we burglarized once? I don't know about where you from but, where I'm from, it's your own children breaking in your home's & stealing your stuff. I know you heard about the guy who thought someone was breaking into his neighbors house so, he ran outside with his gun loaded & wound up shooting his own son!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944687 Jul 15, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
If Zimmerman had heeded the advice of the 911 dispatcher, stayed in his vehicle and let the police handle the situation we wouldn't even be having this conversation.
If Trayvon Martin had not started a fight, drawn first blood, had gone home, we wouldn't even be having this conversation and he would be a live....

Trayvon was not justified in his deranged response and the evidence and jury says so...

It's the culture,...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#944688 Jul 15, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Cause your drug addicted kids start off stealing from you &, later move on to you neighbors homes. Trust me, I know. This ain't no speculation. I done made plenty of money plenty of privileged white boys & girls, women & men! Since I was a young boy, my brothers & I were known in the hood to have the best of everything so, answer me this. Why weren't we burglarized once? I don't know about where you from but, where I'm from, it's your own children breaking in your home's & stealing your stuff. I know you heard about the guy who thought someone was breaking into his neighbors house so, he ran outside with his gun loaded & wound up shooting his own son!
And... The dumb Negro wonders why no one cares and his behavior is the issue, nothing more.

The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd... The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#944689 Jul 15, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
By not arresting Zimmerman, the police chief assumed the job of judge & jury.
Zimmerman may have lucked out in this trial but in civil court, he will lose.
Zimmerman broke the rules of Neighborhood Watch. He & the housing association will both be sued & both lose.
By not arresting Zimmerman, the police chief took into account the evidence the state's attorney hid from the grand jury, moron.

Zimmerman was acquitted when the president joined in the fight against him, the state's attorney committed a felony and hid evidence from the grand jury, and the goddam judge assaulted him from the bench.

Zimmerman was pro-active. Zimmerman made himself visible, which is the core principle of security intended to deter crime BEFORE IT HAPPENS.

Obviously, Hoodieman was offended by the presence of security to the point where he pursued Zimmerman, attacked him, and was bashing his head against a concrete sidewalk when he got blown to hell.

In a nutshell, Hoodieman was rioting because there was security there.

Which riot are you going to join?
Do you think the state of Florida should issue an arrest warrant for Eric Holder on the charge of inciting to riot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 21 min LizW 18,084
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 30 min Anne 97,144
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 38 min Red_Forman 17,678
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 42 min Red_Forman 12,421
last post wins! (Jul '11) 46 min Red_Forman 5,607
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 52,845
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 5 hr Princess Hey 4,497
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr ANGHARAD 496,278
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]